Blur memories

By Zoobia3

Someone's lies ruin not just someone's life but theirs as well. "Why? What did I do to deserve your hate? Wha... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Happy New Year
24
25
26
SIDE STORY (Gammer boy)
SIDE STORY (Do you love me?)
SIDE STORY (When we fall)
28
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
A/N NOTE

New book

8 0 0
By Zoobia3

Hi! 

As you already know from the title, I'm going to start a new book. At first, I was quite worried as I started writing again after years, but it makes me happy. I feel like I'm breathing when I write. Thanks to those who encouraged me through this book till now. Thanks to them, I am thinking about connecting with you through this new journey with different emotions of love, friendship, and trust.

With the New Year, a new chapter of our friendship will begin, and with that, you'll find something different and more interesting than my past book. I really appreciate it if you will give me your honest opinions, recommendations, and feedback. I am really thankful. First of all, this book is a gift for South Korean boy group Seventeen's shippers. For those who love to read about the ships they like, it's a gift for them.

I started my new book, "Howing Souls," and it will start publishing next month. So don't forget to read it.

A one-sided love or just a misunderstanding. One must muster up the courage to take a step forward despite the consequences of one's action. Losing the one you love is more painful than hiding those feelings inside your heart. What if your misunderstanding creates a distance between you two? A distance that can never be removed. Loving someone who is never fated to be yours is painful, but losing that person, even as your friend, is worse.

What will our Omega do to get his life back on track after falling in love with his Alpha best friend, who is fated to be someone else's destiny? Read to find out their bittersweet romance in "Howling Souls."

Starting from January 1, 2024, on Monday Stay tuned for further updates. Love you all.

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 14K 34
» Fallacy (ˈfaləsē) ; a mistaken belief, a delusion. « Reuniting with her 'leftover' family members, Amelia carries on her new life as she meets new...
27.9K 1.1K 33
"I don't love you." I love you "You're lying." "No, I am saying the truth." Yes, I am lying He can't love her. Even if he wants to, he can't. They l...
81.7K 2.6K 34
。+.。゚:;。+゚+。::゚。:.゚。+。。+.。゚:;。+゚+。::゚。:.゚。+。 The enemy of our enemy is our friend. The friend of our enemy is not to be trusted Or maybe there can be...
298K 9.5K 42
Working with a famous idol group is probably every fan's dream job. Except when you find out one of the members turns out to be your ex-boyfriend fro...