𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐆𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙟𝙖...

By Ald815

↳ ❝ [ STRATEGY ] ❞ ━ yandere alejandro x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a surprise third contest... More

[ 𝟎 ] - 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞
[ 𝟏 ] - 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐫
[ 𝟐 ] - 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬
[ 𝟑 ] - 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞
[ 𝟒 ] - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡
[ 𝟓 ] - 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬
[ 𝟔 ] - 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
[ 𝟕 ] - 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥
[ 𝟗 ] - 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤
[ 𝟏𝟎 ] - 𝐓𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
[ 𝟏𝟏 ] - 𝐑𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝
[ 𝟏𝟐 ] - 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭
[ 𝟏𝟑 ] - 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞
[ 𝟏𝟒 ] - 𝐒𝐞𝐢𝐳𝐞
[ 𝟏𝟓 ] - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞
[ 𝟏𝟔 ] - 𝐄𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭
[ 𝟏𝟕 ] - 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐬𝐞
[ 𝟏𝟖 ] - 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
[ 𝟏𝟗 ] - 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
[ 𝟐𝟎 ] - 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
[ 𝟐𝟏 ] - 𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬
[ 𝟐𝟐 ] - 𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬
[ 𝟐𝟑 ] - 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭
[ 𝟐𝟒 ] - 𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
[ 𝟐𝟓 ] - 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
[ 𝟐𝟔 ] - 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
[ 𝟐𝟕 ] - 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
[ 𝟐𝟖 ] - 𝐔𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐥
[ 𝟐𝟗 ] - 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡
[ 𝟑𝟎 ] - 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞
[ 𝟑𝟏 ] - 𝐀𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
[ 𝟑𝟐 ] - 𝐀𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
[ 𝟑𝟑 ] - 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
[ 𝟑𝟒 ] - 𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
[ 𝟑𝟓 ] - 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

[ 𝟖 ] - 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

4.4K 208 84
By Ald815

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 】

    After winning the last challenge due to Team Victory crossing the finish line without Bridgette, something (Y/N) knew Alejandro was the cause of, especially how she got booted out, she wondered if she could somehow use him. Of course, there were various people she could use, as manipulating people's hopes and fears and anger was a bit of a specialty of hers.

Team Victory...

They'll be whittled down by Alejandro, so the one I need to focus on is Team Amazon.

But who specifically?

Heather hates me, I don't know Courtney or Gwen that much, but Sierra and Cody... they're very pliable and could easily be molded to my needs.

How fun.

    "Oh, man!" Tyler exclaimed as he ate his breakfast of actually edible oatmeal. "First class rocks!"

    "Today, we eat the breakfast of champions," Alejandro agreed from beside him.

    Sitting across from the boys with Izzy next to her, both of them receiving a shoulder massage from the masseuses, (Y/N) closed her eyes and allowed herself to relax. After a rather biting taste of Loser class, several hours in First class was exactly what she needed and wanted. One of her eyes then opened  when Owen—who was tied up on a couch—suddenly fell off to reveal a rather crumpled Noah.

    And as her teammates began to argue, (Y/N) stood up with a stretch to go use the restroom.

    Alejandro's eyes followed her.

    Standing up to follow her just as Tyler spat oatmeal where he had been sitting at Noah's words, Alejandro cautiously crept behind her. Sliding along the wall and peeking around the corner, he let out an exhale of breath when seeing that she was just up to use the bathroom. About to go back to First class to finish his breakfast, he then stopped as soon as she started speaking.

    "Cody, right?" (Y/N) hummed to the boy who was waiting for the bathroom.

    "Uh, yeah?" He glanced at her, confused.

    "I'm just surprised to see you here all alone," she proclaimed as she made it a point to look around. "It's not often that your girlfriend leaves you by yourself. Where is Sierra, anyways?"

    "Woah, she is not my girlfriend!" He vehemently denied as he nervously rubbed on the ends of his plain, striped sweater. "If anything, she's like the stalker girlfriend I always thought I wanted until I got one... and I hate it! She never leaves me alone, she touches me constantly, and she tries to take all of my stuff—like my toothbrush!"

    (Y/N) shuddered.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

    "I do not want to know what Sierra even does with Cody's toothbrush," (Y/N) sighed as she once more shivered in disgust at the mere thought. "It's obvious that Cody is desperate. And it's a desperation that I can so easily use."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

    "Listen, Cody, all the advice I can give you is to tell her plainly that if she keeps doing those kinds of things, you will never like her—although I know you won't like her that way, it will give her hope, and ultimately, she'll leave you alone," (Y/N) placed a hand on his shoulder whilst giving him a pointed look. "Trust me. She'll leave you alone if you do that much."

"But, I don't want to hurt her feelings..." he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "I mean, she has helped me with some of the challenges..."

"Is it worth it, though?" She raised a brow.

Cody fell silent.

Slowly, his expression changed to horror as he thought of everything bad that Sierra had done to him—something that far outweighed the good. In that moment, he knew that (Y/N) was right, and without a second thought, he ran towards Loser class to tell Sierra everything.

(Y/N) smirked.

Well, that's one down.

Wasn't he going to use the restroom, though?

Oh, well.

I just have to wait here patiently.

Crossing her arms and leaning against the wall, she didn't have to wait long until she heard the sound of sobbing growing steadily closer. And finally, around the corner turned Sierra running to use the confessional, the girl a mess with mascara running down her cheeks from the rapid tears that would not stop falling from her eyes. (Y/N), faking sympathy, immediately placed a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"Sierra?" She asked with faux concern. "What happened? Are you okay?"

"No!" She shrieked. "No, I am not!"

"Well... what happened?"

"Cody... he... after everything I've done for him..." Sierra hiccuped, her entire body drooping as her eyes reflected the misery she was feeling. "He doesn't appreciate anything I do! I thought we were in love... but he said he doesn't even like me!"

She collapsed to her knees, crying.

(Y/N) exhaled through her nose.

Oh, boy.

Crouching down beside Sierra and placing a hand on her back, she said softly, "I'm so sorry, Sierra. With everything you do for him, Cody should've fallen for you. But..."

"But what?" She sniffled.

"But... Gwen," (Y/N) closed her eyes and shook her head, trying desperately to stop the smirk that threatened to twitch onto her lips. "Because she keeps being so nice to Cody, he only falls for her further. Well, even if she wasn't nice to him, just her presence alone will keep him from ever looking your way. I'm sure that's the reason."

Sierra blinked at her.

Almost instantly, her tears were replaced by a fast-burning rage.

(Y/N)'s eyes glimmered with victory.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

    "With Sierra mad at both Cody and Gwen, Team Amazon will eat itself from the inside out," (Y/N) smiled wickedly, her head inclined almost authoritatively so towards the camera. "All I need to do is get Courtney to turn against Gwen, and Heather against Courtney... and I think I know just how to do that."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

    After Sierra left, (Y/N) whistled a casual tune as she strolled back to First class, her eyes widening when almost bumping into a broad chest. Raising her eyes to meet Alejandro's, she realized instantly that he had overheard everything from the rather vicious smile that curled itself on to his lips.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

    "She is ruthless, haha!" Alejandro placed a hand against his forehead as he laughed. "Who knew there would be another contestant of my caliber? I'm very intrigued."

He then glared at the camera.

"For purely strategical reasons, only."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

    "What?" (Y/N) played dumb.

"Oh, nothing," Alejandro raised his hands in defense from her narrowed eyes. "I was just hoping to talk to you for a moment."

"About what?"

"About forming an alliance with me."

"I think we both know that that wouldn't last," she slid her hands in her pockets.

"Maybe... but maybe it will," he hummed.

After all...

It's such a tempting offer, isn't it, (Y/N)?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 6.1K 29
↳ ❝ [ 鍛えてない怒り ] ❞ ━ yandere kny x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a girl is overtaken with the desire to be the best and overco...
716K 34.8K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
272K 10.7K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) 気にしない: ̗̀➛ ╰─▸ ❝ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 you like this ❞ ・꧁.━━ 𝐈�...
58.5K 1.3K 9
( Male Yandere x Female Reader)(Oneshots) →→ There is something in you that attracts boys . But these aren't any ordinary boys. They are insane...cra...