[2] ๐๐„๐€๐‚๐„ ๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐๐† ๐”๏ฟฝ...

dreamerxxmultis รกltal

---------๐€๐…๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐„, Events of the Red Death, all dragons have moved into Berk. The gang that the Hadd... Tรถbb

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐€๐’๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘ ๐’๐“๐€๐“๐’
๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง ๐—œ; ๐—ฅ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ข๐—ณ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ธ
001. ๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ง๐—ผ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—” ๐——๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—”๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐˜†
002. ๐—ฉ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—›๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ
003. ๐—”๐—ป๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—›๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ
004. ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜€
005. ๐—œ๐—ป ๐——๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜
006. ๐—”๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ข๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐˜€
007. ๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ง๐—ผ ๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐——๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป
008. ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ข๐—ณ ๐—›๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐—”๐˜€ ๐—” ๐—•๐˜‚๐—ณ๐—ณ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป
009. ๐——๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—™๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
011. ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—œ๐—œ
012. ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜
013. ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜€
014. ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—™๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต
015. ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†
016. ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ
017. ๐—•๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ด

010. ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—œ

86 4 2
dreamerxxmultis รกltal

Hiccup and I were working on our times again, seeing how fast Toothless and Comet could do a lap around the Training Grounds.

"Yeah! Come on, bud!" he encouraged. "Here we go, buddy!"

"Come on, Comet!" We zoomed past the first flag. "Yeah!"

We went past the Arena and circled around the second flag.

"Let's go!" We went around the last one, landing back at the Academy.

As we got off our dragons, I gave Comet a pat on the head.

"So? How'd we do?" he asked eagerly.

"Technically you're still the fastest," Fishlegs looked up from his notebook, "but someone, and I won't mention who, is gaining significant ground."

"What?" Confusion washed over both me and my Twin.

I looked around, seeing the Twins head-butting, not really seeming to be paying attention.

"Don't look at us!" Tuffnut said, struggling to push his sister back.

Our attention then turned to Astrid and Stormfly, and she looked over her shoulder, smirking at us.

"How can that be?" Hiccup questioned. "How can Toothless and Comet be getting slower?"

"They're not," Fishlegs pointed to his notebook, "Stormfly's getting faster."

"Oh, really? Is that so?" A smirk grew on my face as well, and my brother and I walked over to her. "Anything you'd like to share, Astrid?"

"Let's just say I'm experimenting with what she eats. Apparently, it's working. And, making you guys mad," as she explained, her dragon let out a burp, followed by some sparks.

I hummed in response, Comet playfully tackling Stormfly. As they did this, a certain Nightmare flew in.

"Whoo! Ha, ha! Whoo!" Snotlout cheered. "You will not believe what I just found!"

"A severed head?" Tuff guessed.

"Our cousin, Lars?" Ruffnut joined in.

"Our cousin Lars' severed head?" Tuffnut said again.

"Gross," I cringed at the thought.

"Lars died?" Fishlegs asked, worried.

"Who said that?!" Tuff exclaimed.

"Um, excuse me?" Snotlout interrupted. "Do you guys want to see this, or not?"

We all got on our dragons, following Snotlout to whatever he found, which was apparently on the beach. There was nothing there but a wrecked boat.

"Heh. A wrecked boat on Berk?" Tuffnut looked at it. "Yeah, there's something new."

"Just remember, I saw it first, so it's mine," Snotlout reminded, before gesturing at us to look inside it.

What caught me by surprise was that it wasn't some form of jewel or gold...it was a girl.

"Woah..." Tuff awed. "Now I like the boat."

I couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy, but I quickly brushed it off. I couldn't be jealous over Tuffnut liking another girl. If I wasn't jealous of Hiccup becoming Chief, I couldn't be jealous of this.

"Remember, I get to keep her!" Snotlout shot him a look.

"Snotlout, it's a person!" Astrid exclaimed, annoyed.

"Right?! How lucky is that?" He grinned, not getting her point.

Hiccup crawled forward, rubbing her on the arm.

"Uh, hey," he said quietly, "Hey, there."

She woke up, her hand going to her head, but she quickly moved away when she saw all of us.

"It's okay," I reassured her, "We're friends."

She went to say something, but she only coughed.

"D-Do you have any water?" she asked, her voice hoarse.

Snotlout, Tuff, and Fishlegs all pushed forward, trying to give her jugs of water, but Snotlout managed to push them away.

"Allow me," he smiled, handing it to her.

"Thank you," she accepted, drinking from it, then giving it back, "Wh-Where am I?"

"This is Berk," Hiccup started, but Toothless pushed forward, scaring her, "Uh, do-don't be afraid! He won't hurt you. Hey. Come out. It's okay." He backed him away as she came out. "Easy, bud."

"How did you do that?" she asked.

"That? That's nothin'. Watch this. Hookfang, get your butt over here!" Snotlout boasted, only for his dragon to fly away. "Heh, heh, heh. He'll be back. Jokester. Oh! And just so you know, I'm the one who rescued you."

"And I would be Iris," I grabbed him by the shoulder, pulling him away.

"I'm Hiccup," he came over.

"Heather," she introduced.

"So, Heather," Astrid stepped forward, "What happened to you?"

"My family and I were on our way home to our island when our boat was attacked by pirates," she explained.

"I wanna be a pirate!" Tuff said happily, raising his hand, but we all stared at him, and his demeaner changed. "Or a fish cleaner. I'm still on the fence."

"You were saying," I cleared my throat.

"They attacked our boat and took us back to our island, laying siege to it," she said sadly, "I was able to escape, but my mother and father...they weren't so lucky."

"Stupid pirates! I'm definitely gonna be a fish cleaner!" Tuff scolded.

"Hey, everything's gonna be okay. Our Dad's the Chief," Hiccup looked at me, "We'll figure something out."

Hiccup led Heather to Toothless, Snotlout following. Astrid and I shared the same look, turning back to the boat, taking one last peek. The Twins and Fishlegs flew off, and Astrid and I got on our dragons.

"Hey, don't forget we're meeting tomorrow to work on our times," Astrid smirked at Hiccup and I, "Unless you want Stormfly to be the fastest one in the Book of Dragons."

"Yeah, that's definitely not gonna happen," I shook my head, "We will be there."

We both then took off, and behind us, I heard Snotlout yell something. Hiccup looked at me, raising his eyebrows.

"Ugh, fine," I circled back, Comet picking him up with her claws.

"Thanks, Iris," he said in a weird tone, like he was already over Heather and back to me.

"Keeping dreaming, Muttonhead," I rolled my eyes, catching up with the others.

XX

"Alright, just this way," Hiccup, Heather, and I walked up the steps, "Watch your step. And, here we are."

Once we had explained everything to Dad, he agreed to let her stay at our house for now.

"It was nice of your father to let me stay here," she looked around the room.

"Well, until we can find you a safe place to go, consider Berk your home," I said in the nicest tone possible.

Astrid and I had our suspicions about this girl, but we didn't want to jump to conclusions quite yet.

"Wow! What are these?" She gestured to the drawings Hiccup had of Toothless and Comet's saddles, and Toothless' tail. "They're really cool!"

"New saddles for Toothless and Comet. We're trying to get some extra speed so we can stay on top of Astrid and Stormfly. Astrid's very competitive," Hiccup explained, and the two looked at each other in a...weird way. "Okay, so, uh, do you need anything? Some warm yak milk? A nice fish stew?"

"No. But thank you, Hiccup," she chuckled, "I'm...I'm really tired. It's been a long day."

"Right! Okay, uh, come on, Toothless," Hiccup started walking down the steps, "We're sleeping downstairs."

"Hey, Hiccup, Iris?" She looked at the both of us.

"Yes?" We both turned to her.

"Thanks," she smiled.

"Sleep well, Heather," once the two of them walked downstairs, Comet and I got ourselves situated in our beds.

"Where are you sleeping?" she asked.

"My bed..." I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why should I have to sleep downstairs, Hiccup and Toothless are the boys."

"Yeah, no, I get it," she lied down as well, "Just...curious."

"Okay, well, goodnight, Heather," I blew out the candle.

"Goodnight, Iris," I heard her say, before falling asleep.

XX

It was the next morning, and Comet and I snuck downstairs, not wanting to wake Heather up. Hiccup was scarfing down breakfast, ready for the day.

"Where are you off to?" I asked, getting some food.

"The Blacksmiths Stall," he told me, "I need to start working on Toothless' tail."

"Okay, well, Heather's still sleeping," I said, and he nodded, hurrying out of the house with his dragon.

A few minutes later, Heather came down, taking some food.

"Where's Hiccup?" she questioned.

"At the Blacksmiths," I repeated what he said.

She nodded, walking out. I just shrugged, and not even a moment later, someone started banging on the door.

"Alright, geez, I'm coming, I'm coming," I opened it to find a very angry Astrid, "Astrid! What happened?"

She stormed inside, shutting the door.

"Last night, I was feeding Stormfly, and I saw someone running through the village," she explained.

"So?" I went back to the table.

"It was Heather," she said, and I spit out my food.

"How do you know?"

"I saw her with my eyes, Iris. She ran back to your house. So, unless it was you..." she told me.

"But I was sleeping in the same room as her. How did I not hear her leave?"

"I don't know, but this is a very tricky girl, Iris. She shows up out of nowhere and sneaks around late at night. I don't trust her."

"Alright, you have a fair point," I sigh, "I'll keep an eye on her."

"Great, now let's go," she grabbed my arm, "Get ready to be beaten."

"Not on your best days," I smirked, and we got on our dragons, flying to the Arena.

XX

Astrid and I were perched on a Sea Stack, looking for Hiccup who was supposed to meet us at the Academy a long time ago. We watched as he and Heather flew by on Toothless.

"You have got to be kidding me," Astrid groaned, annoyed.

We went back to the Arena, where Fishlegs was cleaning Meatlug's ears, the Twins were sleeping on their dragon, and Hookfang was pacing around in circles.

"Hookfang, will you just calm down!" Snotlout exclaimed, frustrated, and he just blew smoke in his face. "Are we training or not?"

"Hey, where's Hiccup?" Fishlegs asked.

"Giving a private lesson," I pointed to Toothless in the sky.

"I didn't know he gave private lessons!" he gasped. "Can anybody get in on that?"

"Apparently, just her," Astrid rolled her eyes.

"Uh-oh! Looks like there's another hen in the rooster house," Ruffnut smirked.

"Uh-oh. Yeah," Tuffnut perked up, "Another rooster in the hen house. Wait, what?"

"Nothing," Astrid brushed it off, "She thinks I'm jealous, which is completely ridiculous."

"Oh, right, right. Wait. Of who? Of Me?" Tuff asked, confused. "Wait, am I the rooster, or the hen?"

"Don't worry about it, Star-boy," I patted his helmet as I walked past him.

"Trust me. The last thing I am is jealous," Astrid said as Hiccup and Heather landed in the Arena.

"Top of the morning, class!" Hiccup smiled at us. "How's everyone doing today?"

"Oh, nice of you to show up," I crossed my arms, Astrid doing the same as she stood next to me.

"What? Oh, we were supposed to meet up," he remembered, pinching the bridge of his nose, "I'm so sorry."

"Awkward," Snotlout said in a high-pitched voice.

"Oh, Astrid's jealous of the pretty one, right?" Tuffnut realized, which made me feel slightly jealous. "Why talk about hens and roosters?"

"So, Heather, sleep well?" Astrid asked, her hands on her hips.

"Very well, thank you, Astrid," she tucked a piece of hair behind her hair, looking at the Arena, "So... This is it? Your Dragon Training Academy."

"No. Our Dragon Training Academy," Tuff corrected, "Remember, I called you the pretty one."

I rolled my eyes, and we all decided to ignore him.

"We've been training the dragons to become part of our everyday lives," Hiccup explained.

"And it all goes right in here," Fishlegs held up the Book of Dragons.

"Really? Everything?" she asked.

"Mmm, yep. I'm kind of the Log Keeper," he bragged, "Log Master, really."

"He writes down what Hiccup and Iris tell him to," Snotlout shoved him out of the way.

"I give it my own spin, thank you," he sighed.

"Can I see it?" Heather reached forward, but I grabbed it from him before she could get it.

"We'll take that, thank you. Excuse us," I said as Astrid grabbed Hiccup, and the three of us went a few feet away.

"Hiccup, I don't think we should be showing her all our dragon secrets," she whispered.

"Astrid, Iris, it's fine," he shrugged it off.

"We just don't trust her," I looked over at her, "You shouldn't either."

"Well, I do, and you two should trust me," he said before walking back over to the others.

XX

"Ugh, it's just so frustrating," Astrid groaned, "He doesn't even see how she's getting in the way of you and Tuffnut."

The two of us were sitting on a Sea Stack.

"Okay, first of all, Tuff and I aren't even a thing, so there's nothing she can get in the way of," I started, "And, second, you're right. He's too trusting. One day, it's gonna hurt him or someone he loves..."

XX

Hiccup and I were outside of the house, putting the dragons new saddles on.

"There we go, bud," he stood up, admiring his work, "Oh, that's gonna work perfectly."

"Yeah, you really outdid yourself," I smiled proudly.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the house door shut. I noticed Heather quickly going back inside when she caught me looking at her. I furrowed my eyebrows, walking to Astrid's house.

"I'll be right back..." I run off and find Astrid about to feed Stormfly. "Astrid!"

"Iris! What happened?" She quickly put the basket away, rushing over.

"I saw Heather looking at me and Hiccup when we were outside," I told her, "I think she's up to something."

"Well, then come on!" We ran off to the house, running inside.

We tiptoed softly up the stairs, getting there just in time to hear Heather reading the Book of Dragons.

"The Deadly Nadder," she read, "Piercing spines, loyal, powerful..."

"Intelligent, and, of course, deadly," Astrid finished for her.

"What do you think you're doing?" I grabbed the book from her hands, and she stood up.

Hiccup finally came inside after he heard all the commotion, Toothless and Comet close behind him.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Heather, here, was reading the Book," I explained.

"Uh, Heather, is this true?" he questioned, and she remained silent.

"Well, are you gonna say something?" Astrid urged.

"I am so, so sorry, Hiccup and Iris," she looked down, "I was cleaning up your guys' room and I-I found the book. I couldn't help myself."

"It's okay, Heather," he smiled.

"It's okay? What do you mean 'okay'?" Astrid gave him an annoyed look.

"She's reading the Book of Dragons," I rolled my eyes.

"Astrid, Iris, come on," he shrugged, "Lighten up."

"Us? She's the one sneaking around!" I said in an exasperated tone. "Looking at...our stuff!"

"Really? Sneaking around?" he questioned. "Wha-what are you talking about?"

"She's talking about last night," Astrid cut in, "Near my house."

"That was me," she admitted, "I couldn't sleep so... I went for a walk. I was having terrible nightmares."

"I can imagine," he gave her a sympathetic look.

"Is this really happening?" Astrid rolled her eyes.

"Okay, Astrid, Iris, that's enough," Hiccup took the Book from me.

"You're right, Hiccup," I shook my head, "It is."

The two of us walked out of the house, not being able to be in the same room as him right now.

"Can I stay at yours tonight?" I asked.

"Sure," she sighed, "I just can't believe this is happening."

Comet caught up with us as we went into her room, and I set up a blanket on the spare bed.

"He's being so unreasonable," I covered my head with my hands, "Just because she's new and had a sob story, he feels bad for her."

"Yeah, I don't know how he's gonna become Chief," she chuckled, "I feel like we're back to the old days."

"Yeah, it's just-" I was cut off by Comet suddenly shooting up, baring her teeth. "What is it, girl?"

She sniffed the air, before rushing downstairs. Astrid and I looked at each other, before quickly following after her. We ran outside to where she was growling at something in Stormfly's hut. When we turned the corner... we saw Heather.

"What are you doing with my dragon?!" Astrid exclaimed.

"Huh. You two really like to sneak up on people," she smirked.

"Only the ones who deserve it," I shot back, "And don't give us your innocent routine."

"I wouldn't think of it. You guys are way too smart for that," she said, and Stormfly nudged her arm, "I think your dragon likes me. See you later, Stormfly."

As she left, it looked like smoke was blowing out of Astrid's ears. Comet growled as she passed by her, and I rested a hand on her head. Stormfly seemed to be interested in her, and Astrid gave her a look.

"Really?" She shrugged. "Where's the loyalty?"

"Come on, maybe a late-night-axe-throwing will calm our nerves," I took her axe out of the weapons barrel, tossing it to her, taking a spare one she had.

"Fine," she sighed, and the two of us walked to the woods.

When we got there, we started launching our axe's at trees, taking our anger out.

"Heather! 'I think your dragon likes me'," she mocked.

"No one messes with us and our friends!" I took my axe out of the tree, and we looked around.

We then saw someone familiar run through the woods, going down to the beach.

"Will this girl ever stop?" Astrid groaned. "C'mon, let's follow her."

We peeked over the rocks to see her sit on a boulder.

"This was stupid," I sighed, and we were about to leave, when I noticed something strange. "Wait..."

There was a ship that wasn't from Berk that docked on the shore, and someone got off it.

"That's an Outcast boat!" Astrid realized. "Savage..."

"What have you learned about the dragons?" he asked her.

"I've learned a lot, Savage," she smiled, "But there's something else. Something that's going to make Alvin very happy."

"I'm listening," he raised an eyebrow.

"They have a book. A Book of Dragons," she started, "It's got everything in it. Everything Alvin could hope to learn about controlling dragons."

"Where is this book?" he questioned.

"I don't have it," she sighed, "But, I will! I promise. I just... I just need a little more time."

"Alvin isn't known for his patience," he stepped forward, "He won't be happy having to wait."

"Please! You have to trust me!" she begged. "When I get back to Outcast Island with that book, the wait will be worth it."

Astrid and I leaned in to get a better listen, but a few rocks fell beneath us, creating some noise. We quickly hit behind a boulder, not getting caught.

"I better go," Heather said, before running off.

We looked over our shoulders to see Savage leaving, so we took the opportunity to run back to my house and tell Hiccup. We burst through the door, and Toothless lifted his head at our entrance. We walked over to my brother, who was on the floor sleeping on an animal hide, and Astrid kicked him, waking him up.

"OW! WHAT-!" he exclaimed, grabbing his arm. "Why would you do that? What are you doing?"

"Saving our butts! We just saw Heather talking to Savage!" Astrid answered.

"She's working with the Outcasts!" I continued.

"What?" he questioned, confused. "She's upstairs, sleeping."

"Oh, yeah?" she crossed her arms. "Let's go find out."

We went upstairs to see her in Hiccup's bed, supposedly sleeping. She rolled over on her side to look at us.

"Hey, guys," she yawned, "Is everything okay?"

"Yes, Heather," Hiccup said before we could say anything, "Everything's fine."

The three of us walked outside to talk, Astrid and I still having a few more words about our dear friend, Heather.

"Astrid, Iris, don't you think it's possible you saw something else?" he suggested. "I mean it's pretty dark out there."

"We know what we saw," I insisted, "The girl is not who you think she is!"

"So, who is she?" he asked, and I was honestly getting sick of this.

"W-We don't know... nobody knows!" Astrid exaggerated.

"She just mysteriously washed up on our beach," I said in a weird tone, "You don't find that strange?"

"No, because her ship was taken over by pirates," he repeated her lies, "Her whole island is under siege."

"The only thing 'under siege' is your brain!" she pointed to her own, "You're not thinking clearly!"

"Oh, really?" Annoyance laced his words as he pointed to himself. "Me?"

"Hiccup, the Outcasts could be attacking any minute!" I finally said, tired of him not believing us.

"Iris, Astrid, if there's one thing I know, it's this: Heather... is not working for the Outcasts," he ended the conversation, walking back inside.

XX

It was the next morning, and I had slept at Astrid's that night. When we woke up, Comet wasn't in the room. I shrugged it off, figuring she went back home or was with Stormfly or something. When we went to Stormfly's hut, neither her nor Comet was there.

"Where are the dragons?" Astrid looked around frantically.

"Heather!" I kicked a bucket, before the two of us ran to my house.

We burst through the door, Dad and Hiccup inside.

"They're gone!" she exclaimed.

"Who? Heather and Stormfly?" Hiccup asked.

"Yeah, and Comet, too!" I shouted, frustrated. "Little Miss Innocent stole our dragons!"

"So, then she took the Book, too," he sighed, a serious look washing over his face.

"See? This is just perfect," Astrid groaned, "What did we tell you?"

He ignored us, and we all went to the Arena, gathering everyone else. We explained everything to them, and they were all shocked.

"Oh, this is bad. This is bad, this is bad, this is bad!" Fishlegs panicked. "This is catastrophic! I-If Alvin gets that book-!"

"He won't," Hiccup said firmly, "Heather... I can't believe it."

"Me either. How could she walk away from this?" Snotlout flexed.

"How could I have not seen it?" Hiccup asked himself, frustrated.

"Because your brain was 'under siege'," Tuffnut answered.

"Do you even know what that means?" he asked him.

"Yes... no..." He went back and forth. "It's not good, right?"

"No, it's not good," Astrid said as she mounted Toothless, sitting behind Hiccup.

"Iris, want a ride?" Tuff offered, leaning Belch towards the ground.

I nodded, hoping on behind him.

"Astrid, Iris, look..." Hiccup started.

"Save it!" She cut him off.

"You can apologize when you get us our dragons back," I spat, not looking directly at him.

"Alright, let's go!" he said in a determined voice. "We can't let her reach Outcast Island!"

We took off, and as we were flying, a question kept nagging at me.

"It's just... how is she flying Stormfly and Comet?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, but we'll get them both back," he looked at me, "I promise."

We continued flying, and we still didn't spot her, discouraging some of us.

"We're never gonna catch them!" Astrid groaned. "Stormfly and Comet are too fast!"

"When you guys are riding them, definitely," he nodded, "But not with a stranger."

"What's that?" Snotlout pointed to the figure of Stormfly and Comet. "Up ahead!"

"It's Heather. And is she ever gonna be sorry she helped me with Toothless' speed. Iris, get on!" I nodded and jumped off Belch onto the Night Fury.

He adjusted Toothless' tail, and we shot forward. Heather looked up at us, furrowing her eyebrows.

"I'll get you in close," he flew closer, and Heather tossed Stormfly a piece of... chicken? "I-is that chicken? Is that what you've been-?"

"Really?" Astrid cut him off. "You wanna talk about that now?"

We chased after them for a little, and it was strange how Comet was following them even when Heather was riding Stormfly. That's when I noticed a small detail.

"Does she have my dragon... on a rope?!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, now get ready! I'm gonna pull right above her!" he told us, and we nodded.

Once we got close enough, we stood on Toothless' back.

"Okay, okay... hold him steady," I said, and we both jumped off, landing on Stormfly.

"Going somewhere?" Astrid asked, and Heather pushed her away, but luckily, she grabbed her dragon's tail. "Stormfly! Tail flip!"

"Hang on, Comet!" I shouted at her, but she pushed me as well, and I managed to cling to the side of the saddle.

"This is gonna be awesome!" I heard Tuffnut shout, which for some reason gave me a boost of confidence.

I pulled myself back up onto Stormfly, and both Astrid and I grabbed onto Heather. We started wrestling on her back, attempting to get her off the dragon. That's when we started drifting closer to the Outcasts. Fishlegs said something to Hiccup, and he looked over at us.

"Hey, Astrid, Iris?! You might wanna move this along!" he called to us.

"Give us a minute!" I shouted back, and she shoved Astrid's jaw away with her hand. "She's stronger than she looks!"

Eventually, we got her off Stormfly, but she just landed on Comet. Astrid untied the rope from Stormfly, and she flew off back to the group as I jumped on my dragons back.

"Oh, no you don't!" I grabbed her, repeating the same scenario that just happened on Stormfly.

"Incoming! Fire!" An Outcast yelled, and a few flaming boulders shot at us.

"Uh... Iris," Hiccup looked down at me.

"Don't you EVER... touch... our dragons... AGAIN!" I shoved her off my back, knocking her and the Book off Comet.

"Ah! No!" she yelled as she fell.

I smiled, satisfied, but that was only for a moment before I realized she grabbed onto my boot, bringing me down with her.

"Comet!" I tried to grab onto her saddle, but it was no use.

"I'm going after Heather!" Snotlout announced.

"One of you guys get Iris!" Hiccup told them. "I'm going after the Book!" 

"We got her!" Tuffnut said, diving after me.

"Let's go!" Ruff encouraged.

He stuck his hand out towards me, and I managed to grab onto it, sitting behind him on Belch. Comet flew up to us, and I hopped onto her.

"I'm alright, girl," I patted her head, and she purred.

I watched as Snotlout successfully caught Heather, then turned my attention to my brother. He dodged arrow after arrow, but a flaming boulder zoomed past him, catching a part of his shirt on fire. He quickly put it out, but Toothless pulled away, thinking it was too dangerous. We all flew away, the Outcasts cheering behind us, knowing they had won this time.

"Please tell me you got it," Fishlegs broke the silence, looking at him.

"I was too late," he sighed in defeat, looking up and meeting my gaze, "Alvin has the Book of Dragons."

"Ugh!" I hit Comet's saddle, which made her go faster in front of the others.

Once we landed on Berk, I grabbed Heather's arm, leading her to the jail. The others followed closely behind.

"W-Wait! Where are you taking me?!" She tried to pull away, but I had a death grip right now.

"Where do you think?" I rolled my eyes, throwing her in a cell. "This is where you belong."

"There wasn't even a trial," she gave me a pleading look, "Please, Iris."

"No, I'm not falling for that sob story pirate nonsense anymore," I shook my head, "I'm done with you, Heather. I'm done with all of this."

I pushed through the others and got back on Comet.

"Iris, wait!" Tuff called out, but I ignored him, flying off to do a lap around the island.

Alvin had the Book of Dragons, Heather had managed to slip through our fingers and take not one but two dragons and was still living on Berk. We lost. I really couldn't believe it. We actually lost.

A/N -
I rly enjoyed writing this one! This is def one of my fav episodes out of Riders/Defenders of Berk, and i loved adding Iris into the part when Heather stole Stormfly! Anyways, the small twist is coming soon, and maybe u guys can figure it out! I'll give u a hint: It's gonna happen within the next 5 chapters! Well, I hope u guys enjoyed it, and I'll see u in the next one!

Word Count: 4,713 

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

18.3K 360 16
Y/n is a young girl in Berk who never wanted to hurt a dragon and doesn't believe dragons are as bad as everyone thinks they are. She believes that t...
8.8K 215 21
Y/N haddock is a misunderstood kid on berk alongside their brother Hiccup haddock, one night they were being attacked by dragons and the two fifteen...
21.8K 800 46
Hiccups left Berk... again. After a grueling battle with the Red Death, Hiccup who is now missing a leg, leaves Berk to go fight against a returning...
55.8K 1.3K 17
Y/n has always been Hiccup's best friend. She has also always calmed the dragons around her, yet no one knows why (yet). She is the "sister" of Astri...