๐„๐•๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„, ๐๐ž๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...

By writtenbysms

"Look how she lights up the sky. I love you, Evangeline." ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ the daughter of Tiana and Naveen, a... More

๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’ โ˜ผ
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
-DESCANDANTS 2
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

๐„๐•๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐‹๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐ˆ๐€ !!

2.1K 38 7
By writtenbysms

Evangeline Di'Maldonia

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄: Evangeline Eudora Di'Maldonia
𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑: Female
𝐀𝐆𝐄: 16
𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘: November 18th
𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍: Scorpio
𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑: Sage green
𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐃: Gumbo and Beignets
𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂: Jazz
𝐇𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐈𝐄𝐒: Baking , cooking, Archery.
𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: Ben Beast, Leila Ababwa, Auriella Fitzherbert , Ivy white , McKenna dunbroch, Holden Magnusus , Kenneth Oldenburg , Preston pan, Lonnie fu, vk's
𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐒: Beignet (Female Cocker spaniel - age three.)

𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘: Tiana Di'Maldonia (Mother) , Naveen Di'Maldonia (Father) , James Ray Di'Maldonia (Older brother) , Eudora (Glamma) Mama odie (Gramz)

POWERS: Evangeline's is very powerful, she has a lot of magic due to her Gramz (mama odie) giving her most of her magic when she was born. Her magic goes along the lines of creating things, and shapeshifting , she just hasn't unlocked that last power yet. She also has defense spells that she works on with Elsa's daughter , Esme. But due to her living in Auradon she's never had a reason to use them, but it's always safe to practice just in case. Her older brother James also has magic just not as powerful as Eva.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 6.8K 15
โ” ๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐š๐ง๐’… ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐ŸŒธ โœถ ๐Ÿœธ ๏น• เซฎ ์ด ๐Ÿ’•๐ƒ๐„๐’๐‚๐„๐๐ƒ๐€๐๐“๐’ & ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐„ า‚ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ฒ ๐“ฏ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—‡ ๐“‡ผ ๐–ฟ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—‚๐–บ๐—‡ โ™กฬถ ใ‚›๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜...
29.1K 723 33
Read Their Youngest Vk first. Requests are open! One shots of Y/n being Mal's little. Mal x Female Reader (Y/n) Based off of Disney Descendants. This...
11.8K 223 22
chloe is the daughter of the chernabog... the most evil villain ever to live... when the future king, ben beast asks for the children of the chernabo...
542K 9.3K 43
Myra, Daughter of the Pied Piper and the fifth member of the original VK's. Only she wasn't picked for the program Prince Ben had started. When her...