Am I A Good Boy?

By Ambeethebee

A very mature nsfw story about a girl named Y/N and her roomate Andrew. More

Part 1

456 1 1
By Ambeethebee

These past few weeks Andrew has been isolated in his room, making sure that his door is locked and listens to music... or that's what Y/N thought. One day Y/N came home from work early and heard banging on the wall and soft moans. *Oh Y/N! Fuck...* Y/N blushes, grabbing the doorknob and pushing slowly, peeking in. Andrew softly thrusts into his hands, covering his phallus in lube. *Ahhm... Please* Y/N stops in her tracks. "A-Andrew?" Andrew jumps, covering himself in his blanket. "W-What?!" He looks down, his cock throbbing to the touch. Y/N slowly backs up. Andrew stops her. "W-Wait!" Y/N stops, grabbing the doorknob and closing the door. "Please... Stay... Help me." Y/N blushes "A-Are you sure?..." Andrew nods, lifting the blanket up, showing his twitching cock. "F-Fine." Y/N slowly takes her clothes off, Andrew blushes as her glistening body presents itself to him. "You're beautiful.." Y/N's face turns redder "S-Shut up..." She grabs his face and pulls him into a kiss. Andrew moans into the kiss as Y/N softly wraps her fingers around his cock. She strokes it softly, rubbing her thumb on the tip. Andrew whimpers as they break the kiss. "Please... let me cum for you" Y/N smirks, taking her hand off of him and pushing him onto his back. "Okay.. But you have to cum inside of me.." Y/N straddles him, slowly inserting his cock inside of her. "Oh... God! Y/N ahh!" Y/N rides Andrew harder. "Shh... Let me give you heaven..." Y/N softly kisses him, his words become muffled. *Mhmuhmy* "What I can't hear you..." Y/N softly bites his neck. "Ah! I-I said mh! I-I said Mommy!" Y/N kisses him "Oh? You want to call me Mommy?" "Y-Yes!" Andrew's words become inaudible as he reaches his peak "Ahm! P-Please!" Andrew cums inside of her, his cock twitches more as she comes to a stop. "Did you cum?" Andrew looks away "Y-Yeah.." Y/N kisses him softly "Good boy..." Y/N lays down on Andrew's chest, falling asleep to Andrew's heartbeat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 120K 44
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
473K 14K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...
869K 72.3K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...