𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈�...

By x0x0k4ya

⚠️PAUSED⚠️ Michelle Sinclair, 18 year old daughter of the Sinclair fashion designers, is pretty much the same... More

✰✰
𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤
𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝?
𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭
𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐀𝐬 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐝
𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐜𝐭
𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤
𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬
𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧?
𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡
𝐎𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫
IMPORTANT

𝐕𝐨𝐝𝐤𝐚 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲

1K 22 31
By x0x0k4ya

Michelle's pov:

It was now around 9pm, just about time to get ready. "I'll go wake Michael up, you can go to my room and start to get ready." i smiled at Amber, turning the TV off. "On it!" she did the captain pose before sprinting the stairs up to my room. I laughed at her action before following her.

I enered Michael's room only to find him sprawled all over the bed, there even was a drool coming out of his mouth. I walked over to him, and brushed my hand through his hair. I'm going to be nice. Only if he wakes up tho.

No reaction.

I brushed my hand through once again, and got no reaction. I groaned in annoyance, and pulled the pillow that was under his head, making it fall down to the mattress. Then i took the pillow and hit his chest with it. He slowly sits up, confusion written all over his face, his eyes still half closed and his hair all messy. You can imagine it.

"What the-" was all he said before looking around the room, like he is here for the first time. I couldn't help but burst out laughing, having to sit down, so i wouldn't pee myself from laughing too hard. Meanwhile he came back to his senses and threw the pillow at me. "Shut up." he groaned laying back down.

It took me another minute to stop laughing. I stood up, picking up the pillow and throwing it at him once again. "Get ready, we're leaving in 40." i gave him a middle finger before jumping to my room.

Amber was sitting at my vanity table, doing her makeup. "What shall we wear?" i asked opening my closet. "I want to match." she smirked at me through the mirror. "I HAVE THE PERFECT FITS!" i squealed when i saw them. I don't even remember when i bought them.

"SHOW ME!" she squealed back. I showed her a top, that was unconnected in the middle, basically covering only boobs, along with a miniskirt. One was white, the other black. I even had a perfect platform matching heels.

outfit inspo⬇️

"I LOVE LOVE IT!" she yelled. "ME TOO!" i yelled back. "You should take the white one, it would go better to your dark hair. I think the black will go nicer to my blonde hair." she said finishing her eyeliner.

"You're reading my mind." i chuckled laying it down for her on the bed. I walked back to my closet, taking out a pair of white thong, and placing it on the bed as well. "Show them on your waist, I'm taking black." i winked at her and she winked back.

I walked to the bathroom to get changed but first i brushed my teeth, to make sure it doesn't smell bad from my mouth. I slipped into the clothes, wearing no bra. I'm trusting that top.

I admired myself in the mirror. It shoved my body perfectly. I pulled the sides of my black thong up on my waist, and put in my bellybutton piercing. I left my earrings the same they were the whole day, but i added some Vivienne Westwood silver necklace with pearls and some pearl bracelet on my right hand.

I reapplied some deodorant and sprayed some mode perfume. I existed the bathroom, only to see Amber dressed up, looking beautiful. "You look so great right now." i smirked at her, walking to my vanity table. "Look at you, we are hot." she laughed, taking her phone.

I quickly redid my makeup: mascara, concealer, lip liner, i decided for a darker but still natural, gloss, and sprayed some settings spray, so i wouldn't sweat it off. I straightened my hair, using heat protection, of course. I did a sleek high ponytail, and i curled just the ends of it. The sleek hairstyle makes my jawlines sharper.

We were both ready now. Amber had her hair in a sleek half up half down hairstyle with a spiky little bun, and her makeup was more visible than mine. Well mainly her eye makeup. She had black pencil on her waterline, basically all around her whole eye, and a lot of mascara.

(couldn't find better picture, this is just the makeup)

I couldn't wear the same look because it doesn't fit my eye shape, and i don't feel good in lot of makeup. I like staying light. Don't get me wrong, she was really pretty.

We were both more than satisfied with how we look. We took our purses, in which we had our phones, money, perfum, and some little emergency bag.

We ran downstairs, which wasn't really easy, since we had our heals on, and we had to run on stairs. But we made it. My stomach growled, making me realize, that i didn't eat anything the whole day. Amber was in the same state as me. We walked to the kitchen, where Mike was munching on an apple, scrolling on his phone.

"Shithead get up, we're leaving." i said taking two apples for us. He looked from his phone annoyed, but once he was us, his face completely changed. "ohh shit." he smirked looking us up and down. "I like it." he said taking another bite, his eyes fixed on Amber, that did him a little spin. "Ok stop with the flirting, let's go." i rolled my eyes, taking his keys.

"Can't, she's too gorgeous." he winked at her, leaving her just standing there, completely shocked. He chuckled and took his keys back from my hand, leving the house to start the car.

"You saw it, right?" she breathed out, like she was holding that breath forever. "I did." i reassured her, a smirk forming on my face. "He likes you." i looked at her.

She just held her breath, shaking her head. "What's up? You like him, he likes you." i teased poking her hand lightly. "Well yeah i do." she admitted lovering her head. "Aww you're blushing!" i yelled pointing at her.

"Nuh uh, go." she said sternly, pointing at the door. I laughed, exiting the house, waiting for her to come out, so i could lock the door. She walked out, munching the apple i gave her, giving me a nervous look. I smiled at her, shrugging my shoulders.

"I think you should sit at the front, I'm going to smoke in the back." i tilted my head pushing her towards the car. "But i also want to smo-" i cutted her off by placing my index finger on her mouth, opening the door for her and basically forcing her in.

I hopped to the back, buckling my seatbelt, taking out a cigarette. "No smoking in my car." Michael looked at me through the review mirror. I stuck my tongue out at him, and rolled down the car window. I light up my cigarette and stuck my head out the window.

Mike and Amber were talking about something, which i didn't pay attention to. I let my own thoughts run through my head, just inhaling and exhaling the smoke. After a short ride we arrived at the usual club, where we go almost always.

"You guys go inside, I'll call Marcus if i still have my ride back, he said he'll pick me up at 1 and we'll go to his." i smiled at them taking my phone out.

"Kay see you inside, probably at the bar or sum." Mike said chewing on his gum. He put his hand on Amber's lower back, guiding her inside. It was cute.

I opened my phone, searching for Marcus in my contacts, and dialing his number. It rang a few times, but he still didn't pick up. It was only 10:15pm, he shouldn't be asleep. It rang one more time before he finally picked up.

"What do you need?" he asked kinda harshly.

"Oh I'm sorry if i interrupted you. I just wanted to make sure you'll come for me at 1." i said, trying to sound calm.

"mm yeah, yeah, sure." he replied, and i heard some muffled sound in the background, then he chuckled.

"I have to go-" he hung up the phone.

I just sighed, putting my phone back. Was i annoying him? He's acting.. weird, i don't know. Tears whelmed up in my eyes, gosh i have to stop being such a crybaby.

I looked up for a while, waiting for them to dry up. It didn't help. Well you know what, fuck it.

I walked inside, the smell of alcohol hitting me immediately. My emotions were in a rush at the moment, and i couldn't stop the tears, that were already formed in my eyes. My vision started to become blurry, as i walked through the crowded place, avoiding any eye contact. I was walking straight to the bathrooms to smoke a joint, i have few on me.

I was just walking with my head down, suddenly bumping into someone, almost falling down, but their strong hand grabbed me and stopped me from falling. I looked up at the boy standing above me.

Even through my blurry sigh i could say he was attractive. I didn't recognize him, he was new here for sure. His lip piercing sat just right at his perfectly shaped lips. His nose was really pretty, slightly crooked at one side, but that was almost unnoticeable.

"Are you alright?" he asked, bringing me back to reality. I just now realized that i was starting at him with tears falling down my cheeks. Suddenly i felt embarrassed.

"Oh uhm I'm really sorry for bumping into you." i gave him a slight smile, wiping the tears away. "Don't worry. I'm Tom." he smiled, taking his hand out. "Michelle." i smiled weakly, shaking his hand.

Another tears started to fall down my cheeks, fuck that's awkward. "Sorry i have to go." i excused myself. "Are you alright?" he asked with curiosity in his voice. "I'm fine, just got something in my eyes." i smiled before running off to the bathroom.

I'm so stupid, that was so embarrassing.

I got into one stall, locking it behind me, before smoking some joint. I just relaxed, taking deep drags. After a while i got out, fixing my makeup and hair a bit, before leaving.

I started walking over to the bar, but i was stopped by Mike on my way there. "You won't believe who i found." he said excitement heard in his voice. I tilted my head, confused a bit. He just started dragging me towards a group of people.

I saw three boys standing there and talking. One was really tall, his hair black and spiked up, the other was smaller, with short blonde hair. I didn't recognise them, i assume they were new here as well. It was the third one that caught my attention. Like i knew him. His hair was brown and long. They were turned with their backs to us, so it was hard to tell.

Suddenly the one that was familiar to me turned to side a little. I gasped and turned to Mike. "Wait.. is that?" i asked shocked. He smiled widely and nodded. I didn't hesitate any second and ran up straight to him.

"Georg!" i yelled with a wide smile, opening my arm for him. He turned to me, recognizing me immediately and smiling like crazy. He hugged me tightly. "Michelle i can't believe it's you." he smiled, breaking the hug, giving me a kiss on the cheek. "It's so good to see you." i smiled at him back.

I saw the two other boys, staring at us confused a little. "Guys, this is Michelle, Michael's sister, my childhood friend." he smiles at them, showing me off to them. They both smile at me.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Bill." the boy with black hair smiled at me, pulling me into a warm hug, which a gladly accepted. "I'm Gustav." the blonde one smiled with his cheeks, which i found incredibly cute. I hugged him as well.
"Nice to meet you both." i smiled at them.

Amber and Michael joined, and we started to talk. I guess Michael already introduced Amber, since they didn't greet each other. I felt a presence behind me. Georg looked behind me and smiled. I turned around only to be face to face with Tom. I mentally cursed at myself, i was still embarrassed.

"Oh this is-" Georg started to introduce us but we cut him off. "Tom" "Michelle" we both said at the same time. "You know each other?" Georg asked a bit confused. "We met a few minutes ago." Tom smiled at him, he nodded. "Georg! Come here." Gustav called him. "Well i have to go, sorry." he excused himself walking away. Great.

"Well, we didn't really start well. Let me fix that, and buy you a drink." he smiled at me, holding his hand out. I felt a funny feeling in my stomach. No i can't be feeling like this. He's a stranger, i have a boyfriend. But wasn't i crying because of him a while ago? I was, so fuck it.

"Good manners, i like that."i smirked taking his hand. He chuckled and we walked towards the bar.

"What do you want?" he asked letting go off my hand. "Vodka Cranberry please." i said licking my bottom lip, because it was drying up. "Good taste, I'm getting the same." he laughed. "Thanks." i tilted my head a little.

He ordered the drinks and we went to sit on some stools nearby.

2273 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 1.3K 58
Ashley is a 19-year-old girl who moved to Tokyo with her best friend Melissa. Ashley finds herself a boyfriend who happens to be a gang leader. Ashle...
27.3K 267 54
" It's me and you, now I've been waiting Think I wanna make that move, now Baby, tell me how you like it" You been a part of a band called tokio hote...
254K 5.9K 70
Karolin Meyer, a 17 year old girl, is a member of a band named TOKIO HOTEL. She's a best friend with Bill Kaulitz and a friend with Tom. There is one...
14.7K 173 15
your in the band called "tokio hotel".(you leave shortly after) you start to notice bill in a sort of way you never felt before, same with bill, but...