Gmailing You

By _amxnx_

The days when no technology existed, love was written on letters, eyes were met, hands were frequently intert... More

1. Save Your Tears
2. Those Eyes, Oh God
3. Cherry Blossom Fall
4. Starlight and Moons
5. A Betrayed Heart
6. Vanilla Ice Cream
7. Bittersweet
8. Just Friends
9. Stolen Hugs & Kisses
10. London
11. Ramen Night
12. Best Friend's Love
13. Such A Tease
14. Apple Bites
15. Theif Of Hearts
16. Lift Your Arms
17. Eyes On You
18. Take My Hand
19. Sunsets and Secrets
20. Stuck With You
21. Garden Of Butterflies
22. The Wrong Mail
23. Home Alone
24. The Second Chance
25. Magic Of Melon
26. Falling All In You
27. Hugs & Cuddles
28. Take Me With You
29. Trails Of Love
30. Bed Sharing
31. Camera Beauty
32 . Obsessed Bunny
33. Confession Reveal
34. Wrong Timing Right Person
35. Survival Of The Fittest
36. Bunny Gurl
37. Don't Run Away
38. Bandit Of Love
39. Flowers & Her
40. Steps To Hell
41. Sunshine & Beaches
42. Jealousy Is A Disease
43. Humpty Dumpty
44. Bonfire
45. Surprise Kitten
47. Taennie
48. My Only One
49. Love Circus
50. Kill For Love
51. The Unexpected
52. Enchanted
53. Birthday Boy

46. Missed Bus

340 27 21
By _amxnx_

"You melt my longest winter."

_

"Do we need anything else?" Jennie is rummaging through her purse as she is getting ready to get off the bus. "Nope, thanks for tagging along." Nam Joo is a little embarrassed. "Caused you trouble."

She's glaring at him now with her cat eyes. "There's no trouble in helping someone in need."

Nam Joo is standing proud. Chin lifted. "Good, good to hear that."

She scrunches her face and looks at the bus coming to stop. "We should get off from here." She tells Nam Joo and he picks up all the packets he had brought. Leads the way through the empty bus.

It halts and the doors slowly open.

Jennie gets off and there are a group of boys coming.

She keeps the credit card she had out in her bag and hangs her hand down only to suddenly get pulled back.

Everything happens very slowly. The wind flies mildly and the street lights cascade her cheeks. Glinting off a shiny glow. She was pulled back by her wrist involuntarily and she stopped midway. Turns and finds out her wristband has caught up in someone's hand sleeve.

The person stops and Jennie stops. The other boys are staring at the scene.

Jennie lifts her gaze and there's a very breathtaking view in front of her. Her breath gets sucked in when she sees none other than Kim Taehyung. But she doesn't know him.

Taehyung has his eyelids dilated. His heart quickened up. He doesn't know her either. This is their first encounter.

And There are few words that come to his mind. Beautiful. Art. A muse. Something that should be framed. That inspires the fire of his inner artist.

She has the prettiest cat eyes that perceive softness and sadness behind them. The way her fringes fall on her pink cheeks. The longer strands curled down her jaw. Hair loosely tied in a pony. Lips parted and bitten no idea how many times due to nervousness.

The wristband is still stuck in his watch. The world is in the play. The bus is waiting. His friends are watching the scene unfold. Nam Joo is having his jaw ajar.

Taehyung and Jennie are very close.

She glances down at her wrist. Looks at the expensive watch tucked in her wristband.

"I'm sor–"

"I'm sor–"

Both have spoken at the same time only to stop midway. Taehyung can't think straight and Jennie is suddenly so hot. The winter is doing nothing to her. This man is wearing a long black trench. Long hair curled at ends from the nape. Glinting with such a royal aura that she'd think she was in Paris.

Oh God.

Both bend down to only crash heads.

There's silence.

"J-just take this." Jennie has taken off her wristband. Handed it over to him and met eyes hurriedly with Nam Joo. Took his hand and didn't look back. Started running.

Taehyung is speechless.

He is blinking slowly, processing everything that has happened right now. Hobi is calling for him and he turns. Removes his watch still attached with the wristband. Keeps it in his pocket. Buried deep inside.

Jimin pushes him into a seat and asks him what he saw and what happened and who was this girl? Yoongi has his ears perked up eager to know what's up. Namjoon is already sleeping with Jin beside him. Hobi takes his seat immediately in front of Tae to catch up. Everyone had witnessed what had happened.

And Taehyung can't seem to find words.

"What the hell just happened?" Jimin is down bad on this topic. "Don't tell me you just had her wristband caught in your watch."

Taehung is rubbing his face. Got a big frown. Is thinking for so long and his friends are so eagerly waiting.

"I don't know..." he decides to speak after an eternity. "I think I just saw the most gut-wrenching wholesome beauty." He has his chin slightly tilted like he's figuring something out. "There was so much going on in those eyes." He declares and Jimin gets his nape clutching tight with both of his palms.

"Crap, crap, crap," he curses and Taehyung licks his lips, can't figure out himself. "She was an art." He breathes and everyone is scrambling everywhere in shock. Cursing words. Hair pulling and jaw hardening all at once.

Yoongi meets eye-to-eye with him. "That's love at first sight. It is."

Taehyung glances at him, "Is it?"

Jimin holds Taehyung's hands, "But you're leaving for Paris."

"She's her Paris what do you mean." Hobi cracks a joke and the remaining others give him a side eye. Yoongi shakes his head, "If you want, I can stop this bus right away and we can find her."

"You're insane." Taehyung is surprised at this suggestion and Hobi interrupts him, shrugs, "Yeah, if you want."

Taehyung is frowning deeply, and can't understand what is wrong with his friends. Runs a hand through his hair. Sighs. "No, no that's okay."

Yawning, Jimin gets up and shows disappointment in him. "Timing sucks." At his words, Taehyung jerks his head at him. Realizing that timing was genuinely a shit thing.

He thinks again. Maybe he should give it a try?

"Do you think I should—"

"Dude—"

"PRESS THAT DAMN STOP BUTTON!" Hobi is hurrying at Jimin's command. Pulls a stop button. Taehyung is up in his seat. The doors are wide open and he's got off the bus.

"Wait where did we come from?" He is frustrated. Hands gripped tight. Eyes all around the area. "That way you idiot!" Jimin has gotten off with him. "Follow that path!" He is pointing his finger towards the way they came from. Trying his best.

Taehyung is groaning. "I haven't been to Korea for years what if I—" Yoongi gets off the bus and grips Taehyung's wrist. "Cut the crap, follow me." He is running forward and Jimin is running along, mid-way plucks two and three flowers and increases his pace, getting to Taehyung.

He's huffing breathlessly, "TAKE THIS!" And he's got him flowers to give. "Bruhhh!" Taehyung is shocked, "Do you want me to propose to her or something—"

They are still running and talking and it is getting so ridiculous until Namjoon screams with Hobi coming forward. Jin has his eyes wide open. Is blinking hundreds of times.

"YAHH WHO FELL IN LOVE?" Namjoon is running fast and Jin is tagging along and can't think straight. His is slowly getting. A big realization hit him. "Love? Someone has fallen in love?" He lets out a huffed breath and Hobi is running like in a marathon. Hands all straight and legs up.

"It's Taehyung."

Both Jin and Namjoon are gasping. So taken aback.

"Love at first sight!" Jimin screams from the front and the people walking along the street are curiously looking at the six guys running mindlessly.

With flowers.

"GET HER YAHHH!" Namjoon drags Jin and sprints with him and there is so much screaming and yelling and laughter.

They're supporting him and Taehyung has never felt so right in his life. Never has taken such a spontaneous decision. Never has felt such pressure from his heart. Such a sight.

You were a part he'd never forget. Had a beauty of your own. Fell for you too. Slowly and steadily. But this was a heart attacking one. One that would surge his heart into warmth.

He had no idea what was wrong either.

When he saw you for the first time, he fell. And you fell in his arms. But this time when he saw that girl, yes he fell, but it wasn't a fall, it was a gravitational pull of such force that he'd have Newton to undo the law to stop his brain and heart from feeling like such.

And he knew this was it.

One that inspires him to do ridiculous stuff. Take him out of his shell. Make him sick. Maddening. So in love with.

And that is why he's running with a few bunches of flowers in his grip. She was with a guy. Has no idea if he is a brother, a friend or a boyfriend, and looking at how he's risking it all to still know her tells him it's different this time. Way different. And he feels refreshed up. Lively.

He's so up for this.

The night gets quieter and they reach the spot where they caught the bus. Everyone is about to lose their breath. So breathless and exhausted.

Namjoon has his palms gripping his knees, "Okay, now what?" He's huffing out tired sighs. Never ran so much.

And Yoongi is looking around with his eyes all squinted trying to see where they ended up going. Jimin has jumped on a wall next time a dumpster to look all over the area. Jin is coming to check in with Taehyung. Hobi is searching for some clues if they existed. On the ground. The footsteps.

"Tsk, where have they gone to?" Hobi is biting his lips. Keenly searching for footsteps which aren't even visible. Not even in the slightest.

Jimin shakes his head and gets down. Shows disappointment. "Where will we find her now?"

"She might be closer than you think." Jin speculates. Rests his palm on Taehyung's shoulders and takes his attention. Taehyung who is looking around with flowers in his clench turns to meet his gaze at his call.

Jin smiles, "A Korean girl."

Taehyung is chuckling, got his brows a little turned up, "What does that mean?"

Jin twists his lips. Shrugs. Smiles again. Shrugs again. Taehyung is smiling all annoyed, "Hyung, what's up?" He asks amused and Jin touches his chin with his index and gives it a little rub. "The distance is quite far don't you think? Like—from Paris to Kor—"

"WE HAVEN'T EVEN FOUND HER!" Taehyung bursts into a bigger smile, "Look at you already thinking of that and—" Jin nods very slowly and hums, "I have a feeling we'll see her."

Jimin leans against the wall and folds his arms, "You think so?" He is so so invested. Taehyung spares him a glance. Looks at the flowers in his hands. Tsks. Gives them to Jimin. "I don't think we can give them."

Jimin expresses his dismay and declines, "Timing is a bitch I might say."

Everyone burst into a little laugh.

"If Jungkook were here, he'd run miles to find that gurl." Says, Yoongi. Giving up after looking at the very quiet area. "He will be so excited to hear that tomorrow." He is laughing and the others follow up.

"No, but what she was wearing?" Namjoon asks, "I could not even look at her." He says and Jin agrees, nods aggrieved, "Me too."

Hobi raises his hands, "A pink muffler."

Jimin adds, "Full-sleeved cardigan on white T."

"And cream sweatpants with canvas shoes." Yoongi nods.

"She was too pretty to forget." The three of them sync dreamily and Taehyung is staring wide-eyed at them. Three of them realise how wrong it came out. They take it back. "Like you know–she left an impression."

Taehyung agrees without hesitation, "Can't argue with that." He is looking at the flowers and up at everyone only to see them in awe.

"Woah, he's so gone," Hobi mentions with an amused laugh. Namjoon has his fist in his mouth as he stops his giggles. Yoongi has his eyes slapped with his palm like he can't take it anymore. Jimin is congratulating Taehyung and Jin is smiling lovingly at Taehyung, loving this side of him.

"She had the prettiest eyes, let me tell you." Suddenly Taehyung feels like he has the guts to tell that. That one sentence whirls everyone in screams and absolute happiness.

It only leaves Taehyung shyly agreeing.

"Well, tomorrow we can ask Jungkook."

"But isn't this the penthouse?"

"They still live here right?"

"True."

"Still no sign of her." Jimin tries once more. "We were a little late." He gives up and Taehyung hovers his arms around his shoulders, "You're too good." He appreciates his friend and he smugs, "It's just lovely to see you this way."

"Uhuh?" Taehyung is giving him his bread-cheek smile that makes Jimin smile more, eyes all crinkle like a moon. He keeps his palm on his heart. Got his hood up. Legs crossed. "My sixth sense tells me you are going to have her."

Taehyung shakes his head, and brushes it off, "If fate comes to play its part that is." He stands straight and takes out his watch from his pocket that is still ticked with her wristband. That girl's wristband.

"Aye, next bus coming." Hobi alarms everyone. "Let's get on this one." He lets everyone gather together. "Hopefully we will see her soon."

"Soon." Everyone cheers for Taehyung and he is still shying as he gets on that bus. Having no idea who he has fallen for.

+++

"Why do you look so pretty today?" Hobi is stuffing bread in his mouth you made for him. You're making him a nice breakfast since he didn't get to eat one. Got up late.

"Do I?" You giggle, applying a layer of jam on another bread since he liked it. "Like glow glow?" You rest the bread on the plate and wiggle your fingers under your chin which makes Hobi laugh and call you adorable.

Jungkook arrives in the kitchen with a smile. Picks up an apple from the table. Gets to you. Finds you serving Hobi with some nice bread. Loves how caring you are. Comes next to you and almost bends over to kiss you on the cheeks but stops ultimately when he finds his other friends playing around.

"I feel home." Taehyung takes everyone's attention. "I like Korea a lot more than I thought I would." Taehyung is being expressive and it makes Jungkook suddenly interested in the scenario happening.

"Do you?" Jungkook skips standing next to you. Yes, for being touchy purposes. Sits next to Taehyung as Yoongi makes a place for him. Hangs his arm around jungkook as he does so.

Taehyung rubs his nape. Smiles at his friend. "Yep."

As he is about to add further there's a voice calling for you. "Y/n can you fix this?" It's a female's voice. Everyone is sitting upright.

Jimin is the most interesting one. "Oh is it Jennie?"

"I'm a little busy, can I help you out here?" You voice out as Jin is asking for a sandwich for himself too. Is literally sitting with an empty plate and you don't really wanna leave him hanging.

"Sure." She voices out and everyone is eager to see her.

The door swings open and the curtains move. A pair of cute heels comes out. A white dress tied with a tiny ribbon remained to tie at the back of her dress.

The hair swings with air and there's silence in the room. Jennie gets in front of everyone. Is too busy tying the ribbon to realize everyone sitting here.

Taehyung is off his seat. Breathe uneven. Eyes surprised.

"Is this Jennie?" Someone asks.

Taehyung is so confused. Looks at Jungkook dreadfully and Jungkook nods, "Right, you didn't get to meet her yesterday right?"

Jimin is slapping his mouth in realization. "Oh, I think we damn did." Looking at his reaction to seeing Jennie, suddenly everyone in the room has gotten off their seat. Hobi is choking on his sandwich and Yoongi is spilling water out the brim of the glass.

Jin is changing his gaze between Taehyung and Jennie slowly getting it and almost having a heart attack. Namjoon blinked a hundred times not understanding what was going on.

Jennie looks up and finds Taehyung standing in front of her. Her eyes widened.

"You."

+++

Aaaaaaaaaa ( unedited version it is )

Ksjsjd this chapter was dedicated to Tae and Jennie ;)

Everyone deserves a happy ending don't they *sniff sniff*

Hope you liked this update :)

Also, ive got this thing called 'buy me a coffee' you can show me your support if you'd like. The link is in my bio <3

As for the new chapter. Hope it comes soon. So much to come yet and so much to write. Wish me luck. Hopefully you love all these chapters and characters.

Its December and it has snowed just once here in Canada January is gonna be sick. So besties stay warm and don't let cold catch ya.

Love you
Take care
See you soon ^_^

Muahhh

AMXNX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.8K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
51.1K 1.5K 17
The whole marvel gang are back and in high school. Will alliances hold true, will hydra be a problem? Who knows. Steve's first day is interesting, as...
13.8K 1K 25
"But he loves the person who saved him and that's you. She is only taking advantage of it. " "Not everything is obliged to be revealed, some truth li...
8K 456 26
❝ who are we to say that we are never meant to be together? we are not God. ❞ jeon jungkook idol x underground fighter au ©jiggukae 2021