HOTN- How To Steal A Heart

By KhanumMileena

An Arranged Marriage AU. Alisa and Lars are from two powerful families and clans that have been warring for d... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Author's Note

51 2 0
By KhanumMileena

It's been a very long time since I had anything to do with the HoTN fandom and if y'all have read my old story you'll probably have realised it's currently on pause. However, this is a new HoTN work! (Even though the fandom is mostly dead).

Some things to note:
Alisa and Lars have an arranged marriage.
The clans still exist and they still have their powers.
The age gap between Lars and Alisa in this story is 2 months. (In my other one it's 2 years although I don't think that's clearly stated).
Lars's mother is alive throughout the story.
Alisa's dad is alive for the first few chapters, but dies later on.
Alisa and Tammo's age gap is 3 years so at the start of the story, he isn't born.
Fanny is Inger's older twin sister, but they are both a few months younger than Lars and Alisa.
The marriage takes place in April 1893.

Birthdays:
Alisa: November 30th, 1875
Tammo: July 18th, 1878
Lars: September 4th, 1875
Fanny + Inger: January 21st, 1876
Ivy: April 28th, 1876
Seymour: February 11th, 1878
Malcolm: December 16th, 1873
Joanne: August 3rd, 1879
Luciano: August 2nd, 1879

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 222 16
❝ The time went on our heroes in the Wild West. Rain has given a birth to a healthy little colt, named Storm. He was the son of the Stallion of the C...
24.4K 579 21
Mal lives on the Isle Of The Lost. She is the daughter of Maleficent. Her best friend is Evie, who is also a villain. Evie and Carlos { son of Cruell...
954K 58.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
17.9K 363 27
Francesca Furter is the daughter of Frank N Furter. She maybe a Transylvanian but she's a normal girl living under the roof of the Frankenstein Place...