The ICT plays Matchmaking | A...

By ItsAnwesha

{Complete} Shubman and Ishan are being the oblivious idiots in love with each other. So the ICT family decide... More

A plan in making
It's Kuldeep, who else?
Siraj tries to be the Saviour
The Curtain Drops

Sir Jadeja runs for a catch! Hardik catches in his stead..

2.5K 167 94
By ItsAnwesha

The story is complete. I am just going to be petty and stretch my updates (though regular). Cause you guys MADE me stretch this non-stretchable story.

btw heads up: This part contains a smudge of smut! 

~

As they say, the universe has its own plan. You might think, you have your plan and that is how your life is going on.

But no.

You don't know what might be happening next.

Or what might be happening two doors down from yours.

While Kuldeep might have been going crazy from the utter audacity of Shreyas (and KL) to hide about such a news from the rest of the team.

"They're already fucking Iyer. Then what's the point of making those long ass cringe plans while having dinner?"

"For fun, I guess!"

"Arrgh—"

One doesn't know what might be happening down the other end of the corridor half an hour later.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING?"

Sir Ravindra Jadeja wastes no seconds to articulate his thoughts.

Cause if you see two of your junior team-mates on their bed, one is making the other arch his back against his chest and make him moan his name in pleasure, topping him into oblivion, you either run out from the place or be shocked enough to break the moment expressing your shock.

Jaddu being Jaddu, chooses to do the later.

Well, slightly good for him, and his eyes, the hotel bedsheet is covering Shub and in turn Ishan's who was under him, form their waist down. That gives Shubman the chance to immediately shift their position and hide Ishan behind him with his own torso. Ishan too straightens up and sits up, yet making himself as small as possible behind his lover.

The couple's face red with embarrassment, breathe heavy and somewhat shocked at being caught at such a compromising position.

A moment of silence passes.

Jadeja is grasping the moment in.

Yet, "What the fuck are you guys doing?" He exclaims again, this time though it is in lower case.

Shubman's expression flattens from his previous embarrassed one, "Having sex Jaddu bhai— oowh! What?" Ishan clearly hits a bonk on his head.

"In the name of all holy Gods I can see that which I clearly shouldn't have but whatever that's not what I'm here for I'm asking why YOU TWO ARE FUCKING? WHY??" Jadeja heaves out.

"Umm cause sex is good." Shubman tries to reason out. Though collecting another smack to his head in the process.

"Shubh no! stop talking. That's not what he is asking."

"Yes that's not what I'm asking!" Jadeja breathes in deep, "Ishan. Shubman. Explain. Sit properly, Ishan don't hide behind him and—"

"No Jaddu bhai" Shubhman frowns, sitting up straight, "Ishan will sit where he's now. Can't let you see him like this." A hint of possessiveness in his voice.

Oh God! Really?

"See, kid, I don't care what Ishan—"

"No Jaddu bhai," Ishan speaks up somewhat shyly, eyes downcast, voice a little low, "I'll say everything from here only."

And suddenly Jadeja realizes, the babies have grown up. Babies who have their own private life now, and Jadeja, even though he is their elder brother, has rather barged into something that is very private to them only.

Conversations can be done later. Confusions can be cleared later.

This night has been long, he needs rest.

He turns back at the door.

"Don't think this is over. We'll have the talk later."

With this he walks out when finally he hears,

"Told you Ishu, missionary sex is the best. Could've hid you under me faster and efficient— OOOWWH ISHU!!"

"Stop spitting nonsense, idiot! You either get back to what you're doing or leave—"

Jadeja has never run faster, even on field when he had to take a catch.

Morning comes the next day, some with very good sleep, some with sleepless ones.

Breakfast has been, for lack of a better term, awkward.

Well, awkward only to those who had learnt the magical words to open the cave of Ali Baba.

And others? Well others are making it more awkward purely unintentionally.

Rohit had pumped them up with 'a new day, a new fight' words. Win and loss are a part of the game, it's always the better team that wins. So, with a good breakfast they will get ready for a fruitful practice.

Shubman and Ishan have joined the table together. As usual. But some people saw it in a new light.

The true definition of enlightenment of knowledge.

Other saw it like as always they see. Besties who are so blind to see the love they have for each other.

"Poor souls!"

KL, Shreyas, Kuldeep and Jadeja thinks.

There sits two more people at the table who also think the same, under their own pinched up smiles.

But that's not for now.

"Oh Shubi! You look well rested. Good sleep huh?" Siraj asks with a mischievous side eye. "You know Virat bhai, I's really scared with the way he's acting after last night's game. But it seems like our Ishu baby tamed him up really well."

"Yeah yeah! Saw him how he legit remained stuck to Shub for the entire time. Right from the dressing room to... well till now." Hardik snickers encouraging a group laughter.

If Jadeja choked on his bread and coughed at the very ill-placed innuendo, no one batted an eyelash.

It's only KL who has seen.

Right from the young couple entering entering the dining area, he has not missed the little glances Ishan or sometimes Shubman threw at Jaddu. Or the way, Jaddu expression morphs the certain way expressing he might eat up the two alive.

KL is sure, Jaddu knows something.

"Sheyas! Jaddu knows. And I know he knows."

"What?"

"What else can it be?"

"Oh!"

"Yeah"

Thus, he does not falter when he and Shreyas confronts him in the practice ground.

"Okay Jaddu, spit!" KL's expression leaves no space for excuse.

Jaddu doesn't know whether to choke, again, or to sigh in relief.

"Oh hold up." Shreyas suddenly calls, "Kuldeep! Come here for a minute!"

KL frowns, "Shreyas?"

"Oh he knows too—" He smugly answers.

"Huh?"

Kuldeep decides for the direct shot upon being asked about the previous night by Shreyas.

"Ishan and Shubman are fucking!"

One second..

Three seconds..

Five seconds..

Eight seconds..

"Oh literally bro! Literally!" Jadeja jumps in full strength, "I SAW THEM!!! AARGH! ISHAN AND SHUBMAN! I SAW THOSE TWO LITERALLY HAVING SEX!!"

"EXCUSE ME!!"

The four immediately turn around at the new voice behind them.

There stands Hardik Pandya.

"I clearly heard Jaddu saying what he said." He lowers the bat in his hand. "Explain!"

It's safe to say the world isn't the same for the five of them again.

"So you saying Ishu bottoms?"

"Of course!"

"Will you two stop?"

"My Ishu baby takes it?! That Shubman better gives the princess treatment I swear!"

"Oof Harry, don't get too senti. One of them has to."

"But trust me guys. Ishu is quite a power bottom. Literally made Shubman to get back to fucking him."

"What?"

"Yeah!"

"Really? What did he say?"

"See KL, even you love gossiping haha!"

"Shut up! Jaddu continue."

"Yes yes! Boy he was like, get back here Gill—"

The pact of not telling others is still there. They will never out the couple against their will. But more than that is their want for the other people to have their own tale of trauma.

Though they all agreed, Jadeja will have the worst tale to share.

~

TBC

~

I am on fire, trust me guys.

The amount of IshMan content all over twitter and instagram is bonkers and I am getting all these various ideas. So don't be surprised if I post other oneshots (yes oneshots, no power in this world will make to write a second chapter of those) of various kinds.

Ishman is serving us, so I should serve as well.

So buckle up babies!

And also, all of you are welcome to share your ideas and prompts or requests as well.

Ta~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 728 8
Mr.Gill and Mr.kishan a lovely, chaotic, funny, sassy, cute, romantic... etc.. one /two or Three shots.. Hope you all enjoy.. please tell me your req...
113K 7.5K 34
An accident reawakens long-lost feelings. Will Shubman Gill and Ishan Kishan find their happily ever after, or is star-crossed romance their destiny?
29.4K 1.1K 17
"Shubman!?" Sara shouted embarrassed, at the prospect of him pleasuring himself, seeing her photo. "Kya? Problem tumne khadi ki h, ab responsibility...