Love's Untold Symphony

By Dare_devil97

Meet Anika Maheshwari, a smart psychologist married to the powerful billionaire Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Their m... More

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13

Part 1

1K 114 33
By Dare_devil97

She hadn't planned for it, never anticipated falling in love. Especially not with her husband. Naked under the sheets, she gazed at him as if he were the most graceful sight she'd ever seen. It was as if her entire life depended on him as if closing her eyes would mean the end. Tears welled up when reality reminded her that she had expected more from life. Knowing she shouldn't have, as expectations have led to disappointment throughout her life, starting with her father.

"No, Anika, don't go there," she scolded herself.

Attempting to divert her attention, she tried to tear her eyes and heart away from her husband. She managed with her eyes, turning away as tears escaped from either side. She subdued her pain, reminding herself she had imagined enough in her head. Just as her stubborn heart began to convince her mind, a strong arm pulled her close to his chest. Their naked bodies met once again. Wiping away her tears quickly, she knew he was wide awake now. His possessive grip found its way to her breast while his other hand brushed her hair away, planting butterfly kisses.

As he traced his lips from her shoulder to the nape of her neck, she lost herself. It wasn't lovemaking; it was a forest of pleasure. Turning around abruptly, she hoped to meet his eyes, which she knew would be an ocean of need. That was the best part of the entire process. As expected, his eyes burned with desire, his lips contrasting in pink, and his messy hair, disheveled from earlier pleasure, added to the allure. His mouth didn't betray the evident need in her eyes. He pulled his hand from her back, tucking her hair behind her earlobe.

"Tired?" he asked suddenly, and for the first time, she was shocked. It wasn't sarcastic, and his bass tone hinted at a change of emotions. As a clinical psychology gold medalist, her logical brain sensed something different, but he had never used such a calm tone in their three months of marriage.

If asked about her relationship with her husband, she'd name it a "Midnight Affair," a passionate ride. From their first night, where she willingly gave him control, he made it clear he expected only physical intimacy. Despite his past baggage, she didn't dwell on it. Their nights were filled with pleasure cries. However, when she heard that bass tone, she knew how to respond.

"It's too unusual of you, Mr. Oberoi. What's with that tone? You sound like you're feeling pity for me," she spoke in her usual tone, keeping her inner emotions in check. His mouth twisted in her favor.

"So you are ready?" he asked. In the charged atmosphere, a new idea sparked suddenly, and she wanted to explore it.

"So pity of you for assuming things," she said, moving closer to his earlobe and biting it. He didn't jerk but instead pulled her closer.

"If you think you're using me for this sole purpose, don't forget, Mr. Oberoi, I am also using you for this sole purpose," she whispered, moving on top of him. She moved her lips towards his when he stayed still beneath her.

"And let me use you properly," she whispered in his ears, trailing her lips down from his lips to his chest. She felt his heart racing but he didn't stop her, and she continued toward his manhood.

"Anika," she heard his groan as she started. Initially struggling, she soon found the rhythm. His hands moved down, grabbing her head as she neared completion. There was a sudden jerk, and he pulled her up, changing the position. In seconds, he was inside her, thrusting deeply and fast. Before she could grasp the reason, a familiar warmth enveloped her. He didn't stop; the pace remained the same. Before she could comprehend, a familiar need built inside her. Her eyes blurred, trying to grab nearby cushions, only to find her hands enclosed with her husband. His mouth attacked hers, and in the throes of passion, she knew she must have bitten his lips when she climaxed. It made no difference as he pulled her tired, drained frame into his arms before drifting into a peaceful sleep. She was under his grip, his captive, and she loved it.

***

On a typical morning, the familiar grip of her husband disappeared, and she began to miss it before even waking up. Hearing the sound of water splashing from the washroom, she became fully awake, with notifications on her phone buzzing incessantly. True to her nature, Anika Maheshwari, now Anika Singh Oberoi, refused to let anything ruin her mood.

"Hey Siri, play my morning playlist," she instructed, and Passori nu song filled the room. Dancing to the beats, she suddenly realized she was naked. Grabbing her blanket to cover herself, she reached for her nightgown discarded on the floor by her grumpy husband. Putting it on, she headed downstairs, still grooving to the music. The morning took an amusing turn when her groomed husband rushed out of the washroom and examined the hickey on his neck in the dressing mirror. A smile played on her face as she watched him struggle.

"LOWER THE VOLUME!" his instruction followed, prompting her to rush to her phone and lower the volume. Quietly observing him, she noticed him searching for his mufflers. Despite the sunny weather, he seemed ready to feign illness for the next few days. Chuckling, she glanced at him through the mirror. Turning around, she opened her drawer, revealing concealers in his skin tone – a shade she had purchased when he struggled with mufflers for three consecutive days. The memory brought ultimate happiness, and she couldn't help but smile.

"Shivaay," she called him. Acknowledging her without turning around, he continued inspecting himself in the mirror.

"Concealers," she said, holding them out. A frown appeared on his face.

"They don't work. Your shade only makes it darker. Thanks for the idea, though; it makes my life easier," he said with frustration.

"But I bought it for you, matching your skin tone," she replied with a smile. The frown vanished when he noticed her sheepish grin.

"Give it to me," he requested, turning around.

"If you apply it directly, it won't last until the afternoon. Proper skin prep is required," she explained, widening her closed lips. Frustration etched across his face as he rubbed his temples.

"So, can I?" she asked.

He nodded yes. "Soon," he added. She quickly moved towards him, taking moisturizer from her bag. As the song changed to Mahiye Jinna Sonna, her eyes widened in response. Unperturbed, she gently applied the moisturizer to the nape of his neck, recalling their passionate night. Despite her inner desires, she focused on the task. Glancing at his face, she noted his numb expression. Knowing that the morning had transformed him into a different person, she continued.

"How long does it take?" he asked again in frustration.

"It's your posture. If you sit, I could do it better!" she complained, realizing her words had a double meaning when he furrowed his brows.

"I mean, I couldn't prep your skin in this posture," she clarified, but it again seemed to convey a different meaning.

"Please sit!" she urged. Nodding, he sat on the small cushions in front of the dressing mirror. A mischievous idea crossed her mind, and she took advantage of the situation by sitting on her husband's lap, crossing her legs in either direction. While applying moisturizer, she ventured further.

"Can I blow?" she asked, eliciting a shocked response.

"W-What?" he stammered, and she felt him reacting beneath his trousers.

"I am asking about the primer. It should dry first before applying the concealers," she clarified, taking full advantage of the situation.

"Do it faster; I have a meeting in the next hour!" he whispered, then cleared his throat.

"Okay," she agreed and began blowing on his neck. His skin erupted in goosebumps, and she reveled in it. Closing his eyes, he tightened his fists.

"You can hold my waist for support, only if you want!" she suggested. His eyes flew open at her words.

"I don't need any support unless I want it," he declared with determination. Unfazed, she had evidence beneath his trousers to prove her grumpy husband wrong.

"Okay. It's just an offer, you know," she said, applying the concealer in the process.

"It's done, Shivaay!" she announced, moving away from him. He heaved a deep breath, but she pretended not to notice. She knew he would remain in the same place until she disappeared into the washroom. That's precisely what she did.

***

It unfolded like any other day for Anika, the routine of visiting her in-laws after her husband departed for the office. Grateful for the loving in-laws she gained, she considered Om and Rudru, her brother-like brother-in-laws, more than mere family. They were her partners-in-crime and best friends within the three months of knowing them. Their connection felt age-old, established during her engagement and solidified through marriage. Not to forget her soul-sister, Gauri, whom she started assisting in public speaking and communication skills, given Gauri's success in fashion designing, uniquely blending culture with a western touch.

"Bhabhi, Shivaay was all red when he left. Didn't even have breakfast," Om informed, sparking a smile from Anika.

"Early morning?" Gauri teased while serving bread, eliciting a silent yet smiling response from Anika.

"Please teach something to my wife too. I am done discussing color theories with her," Om teased, content with being the man behind his wife's success.

"Your brother is definitely not a morning person, and guys, please show some respect. I am your respectable sister-in-law," Anika declared as she started eating.

"Okay, change of topic. When is Rudy returning?" She asked, curious about Rudy's return from a modeling assignment in Paris with Bhavya, his girlfriend. They both knew there was more to the assignment than met the eye.

"His assignment got over last Sunday. They are in Amsterdam now," Om shared.

"Good place!" Anika commented, steering the conversation to her new collection release and the upcoming press meet. Gauri had even created the original collection in Anika's measurements, making her delighted. However, the joy was short-lived when she heard her mother-in-law enquiring about Shivaay from the house help instead of directly asking anyone.

"There, my son went to the office on an empty stomach, and here, everyone is keen on filling their appetite," her mother-in-law commented. That was enough for Anika; she couldn't continue eating. Taking a deep breath, she stood up, wiped her hands, and made a decision.

"Bhabhi," Gauri held her hand.

"We will have dinner together," Anika said as she grabbed her bags and car keys. Her mother-in-law's unfounded dislike bothered her, but Anika chose not to make an effort to change it.

Heading to the hospital where she worked part-time as a therapist, Anika found solace in helping people even for a limited time. Although she achieved significant success, helping 20 people quit smoking and become teetotalers, the initial reason for choosing this career remained unfulfilled.

With a deep breath, Anika reached the hospital, greeted by a massive crowd. After attending to her patients and recording their progress, hunger struck. Before considering calling her colleague Sneha for company, Sneha surprised her with a wide smile.

"That smile is not normal. Tell me what happened," Sneha judged, prompting Anika to stand instead of taking a seat.

"You love judging people, that's why you chose this domain, right?" Anika countered with a smile.

"How did you guess it right?" Anika asked. Before she could say anything, Sneha handed her a file.

"New patients?" Anika asked Sneha just to find her medical reports inside, taken a day ago due to her light period. Anika was afraid of a recurrence of thyroid issues, given the abrupt changes in her appetite and frequent food cravings since she was twelve.

"I can say that too..." Sneha smiled, and then the news hit her.

"I am Pregnant?" She asked in disbelief.

"Yes, you are..." Sneha confirmed, wrapping her in a hug.

"Oh my god! I am so happy for you. You can't cut me off; I broke the news to you. I deserve a treat from you and your husband," Sneha exclaimed. Still in a daze, Anika's thoughts drifted to her husband's words on their first night.

"I don't want any byproduct from this marriage. If you stay stubborn, I don't want any kind of relationship with you. Dealing with a child because of this marriage is the last thing I want from this relationship."

****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 2.3K 44
Annika Vardhan Trivedi and Shivaay Singh Oberoi find themselves engaged in a marriage of convenience orchestrated by their families at a very tender...
406K 38.4K 50
• • • • Attraction is spontaneous, but Relationship is not. • • • • Shivaay has celebrated celibacy so far. He has craved to be in an intimate relati...
203K 15.8K 88
Shivaay Singh Oberoi is a businessman who hates the word "love" and "marriage". He thinks that marriage is based on lies where a man cheats on his wi...
258K 15.8K 37
A story of separation and longing for love. Shivika, got married after facing many troubles because of his mother Pinky Singh Oberoi. But his one mis...