U C E Y J U C E Y .

By tinyjoongieee

read and find out!! More

introductions .
1.
2.
3
4.
5.
6.
relationships !!
7.
8
9.
10.
HOLY SHIT
11.
12.
13.
14.
NOT AN UPDATE!!
15
guy?!?!?!
16.
:)
guys guess what.
17!
not an update ./ important !

18.

555 12 0
By tinyjoongieee

A/N: I know it's not finna make sense but I gotta get this out cause I like hitrow.

-SMACKDOWN!

-April 3,2023

—————————
me and Joshua have been doing fine I just been distanced and I know he's realized it he's been blowing me up too but no one knows tonight is the night I make my debut with "HITROWWWW"

—————————————

Backstage segment with the usos , Zina vega ,rhea ripley and hit row and bfab.

"we are the bestest of all time! " zelina said to the camera .

jey noticed hitrow walking up and rolled his eyes .

"look at what we got here a bunch of .. hmm losers" bfab said laughing a little .

"im Bfab if you didn't know and ima need me a big bag .. skrt!" She put her hand in jimmys face when he was about to talk " see ya for our tag match.. we gotta special guest ima sure ya boy jey would loveee to see" she said smiling before leaving with them

Soon it was time for the main event match .

——————-

after the usos , rhea & zelina made their entrance its show time.

hitrow

Maui's gear.

Hair.

makeup .

——————-

"HITROWWWWWW" the theme played .

they walked out and let me make my entrance as I got my cue I came out after them dancing a little smiling .

"NO WAY!" Micheal shouted on commentary .

"IT CANT BE!.. ITS MAUI MALONE COREY HOLY SHIT!" Micheal said .

"I see Cole she's made her way to the newly hitrow it matches her vibe !" He said .

" And making her wwe debut with HITROWWW! Miss.Malone aka the baddest there is! Maui Malone!" The ring announcer announced.

Jey looked irritated yet happy .

I've Been telling him how bad i wanted to wrestle with him because he's gone so damn much.

(I can't add the entrance video but just look up hitrow entrance )

we made it to the ring and I got in smiling as i danced a little keeping eye contact with hey before looking at rhea pointing at her .

I want that bitches head.
I walked past jey and got on the ropes pointing to the wwe universe I smiled.

I love interacting with fans.

soon the match began.

I looked at rhea and smirked before doing nikki Bella's little roll before stopping mid way patting my behind blowing her a kiss.

she smirked before rolling her eyes trying to charge at me but I ducked I got her ass with a clothesline.

another clothesline.

big boot by rhea.

I held my face before getting up starting to laugh like a crazy person I superkicked rhea in the face before hitting her with a Samoan drop not wasting anytime I did a 360 splash holding her leg for the pin only to get pulled off by.. Jimmy.

I looked at Jimmy and slapped him hard cause wtf? I know it's business he does to but still. I exited the ring.

the boys battled their differences out until everyone was laid out the only two people were me and Rhea.

we both got in and started scrapping with each other she beating my ass and I'm shopping her ass words were exchanged .

she said something that really pissed me off and she was in the right position I smirked and hit her with a head screwdriver .

I waited for her to get up I stalked her like prey in the corner .

then I hit her ass with the zigzag .

I picked her legs up and put them towards her face like missionary position as I stuck my tongue out getting the 3 count I saw jey smirk at me as I got up.

"HITROWWWW" The theme played throughout the arena .

I smiled as me and my teammates had a hellauv a time and I finally exited with them as we happily danced up the ring.

when I got backstage I thanked triple h for allowing me this opportunity then I headed back to my locker room.. only to be met with a half naked jey.

"hmm hey baby... I'm happy for you but we need to talk." he said sternly looking at me.

A/N : I had to get that out my system I love hitrow so much. what did you guys think? I hope yall enjoyed cause yall not getting another chapter til next Sunday. much love leave your thoughts, comments and love. til next time my munchkins.🫶🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 1K 17
When her boyfriend of fifteen years breaks up with her, Nixie gives up on love but when Joe enters her life, he changes everything.
3.2K 110 25
𝙰 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙹𝚎𝚢 𝚄𝚜𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚕𝚕
512 21 20
Just read it to find out-
813 41 5
READ!!