If deku had Insomniacs venom...

By LilJ1122

This story gives Izuku ( a boy with no superpowers) the symbiote from insomniacs Spider-Man 2 Obviously I don... More

Explanation/abilities
Origins
Training/introduction
Need help with something
The fight/the exam
The beginning of the year
Showing of strength
The class prez/becoming famous
The sports festival pt 1
We're going to show...the world
Internships
A "vacation"
Another exam and going camping
The big bad
The calm
Taking a break
Ascension
Another exam?!
Wrong or right
Encounters of the brief and hostile kind.
Beginning of the end
Breaking point
Something to believe in
Conflict pt 2
Peace
The final battle
Question for series(scrapped)
Epilogue pt 1
Epilogue 2 (The Finale)

Conflict pt 1

149 1 0
By LilJ1122

(Warning!This chapter contains spoilers for the manga,you've been warned!)
Izuku was back at U.A dorms,he walked with shot to class.
Aizawa:So...calm down,but we're going to an island for a "hero venture"
Izuku said nothing,he felt there was more than a simple trip.They arrived at Nabu island.

Aizawa:This is going to be your guys individual location,no pro heroes are here.
The class gets acclimated and start getting to work.
Meanwhile back at the city
A hero from America had come to take down the remaining villains.Her name was Star and Stripe.

Star and stripe:Let's find these villains!
She's taken to a location,and abandoned warehouse.She sneaks in,seeing test tubes filled with Nomu.

She then sees the head of an old man hanging from the ceiling
Star and stripe:What the hell?
???:The good doctor just outlived his usefulness.
A man with a large tail descends from the darkness.

(He isn't holding anything)
Tenko:The #1 hero of America.It's an honor.
Star and stripe:So,your the man behind all this.
???:Well,to be more exact.
A demonic voice comes from the darkness as a red coated beast arrives,boasting a giant red blade on his arm.

???:WE are.
Star and stripe:The red beast I assume.
???:I prefer the name...carnage.
???:And they aren't the only ones.
Three people emerge from more shadows.

Tenko:Kill her.
The trio charges at her,Star kicks slice away as mummy tries to attack her from afar,but she quickly closes the distance and gut punches him.Chimera lands a punch square on her face, knocking her back.
Star and stripe:Your tough.
Star almost didn't notice spikes coming towards her as her leg gets grazed,she then gets punched into the ground from the back by Tenko.
Star and stripe:Crap!They have the advantage in here.
Star and stripe breaks through the roof and gets outside.The group follows her.They see jets accompanying her in the air.
Carnage extends tentacles,piercing through the jets,causing them to combust.
Star and stripe:NO!You'll pay for that!
She waves her hand through the air as the wind turns into a giant vestige of herself.

Shigaraki starts to transform and grow.

Lizard:Looks like we have a good ole kaiju battle on our hands.
The vestige slams its fist down upon the group, knocking mummy and slice unconscious as the rest dodged.
Carnage creates a giant red fist and punches the vestige,knocking it of it's feet.Lizard runs up the giants body and punches it more and more into the ground.Star is distracted and-

Chimera lands a punch square on her sternum, fracturing it.Star doesn't know what to do.She can't use the jets,her pilots are dead,and now she's facing three powerhouses.She decides to use her quirk to enlarge her fist,something she's never done before.It's her last,desperate shot.She know's that as powerful as this animal villain is,she could knock him out with this.She throws it at chimera,who can't get out of the way,but luckily for him,the hand is blocked by the lizard,who doesn't just grab it but-

Star's hand decays as it soon starts spreading to her body,she hastily tries to increase her endurance,holding off the decay a little.She then feels a sharp pain in her side as she's stabbed by carnage.She throws one last punch, only for it to be avoided.
Star:DAMMIT!
She controls try to fight,only for carnage to restrain her and lick his giant fangs,and then...he chomps down on her head,biting it clean off.As her headless,fading body is dropped,carnage starts growing as his red muscles start to enlarge.
Lizard:What's going on with you?
Carnage:When I consume someone,I get a power up.
Lizard reverts back,wearing a torn tuxedo.
Tenko:Let's head back.
Little did they know,they had left one pilot alive who snuck away.
Pilot:I've gotta get back to HQ.
The trio arrive back at the base.
Tenko:Someone was here.
He sees a small cellphone at the front of the lab.He picks it up and hears a voice.
???:Hello,Tomura Shigaraki.
Tenko:Who is this?
???:Call me...Redestro.I have your members as hostages.
Tenko:What members?
Redestro:Why,Himiko toga and twice of course!Along with Mr.Compression and spinner.They're currently fighting against my army,but they stand no chance against ME.
It's simple,you join us,or you will be crushed by the meta liberation army's hands.
Redestro gives them a location and hangs up.
Carnage:What now?
Tenko:Is he ready?
Chimera:Yes.
Tenko,Very well then,wake him up.I'll go collect our nomu's.They want war...we'll give them war.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 142 6
Izuku Yagi, a quirkless twenty year old boy had been living life as a normal student at a normal university, unable to achieve his dream of being a h...
402K 8K 67
In this alternate universe, Izuku was chosen to be All Might's successor. And during his fifth month of his ten-month training, Izuku was returning h...
902K 14.1K 45
Quirkless and abused, This was Izuku Midorya, A young boy born without a Quirk in the world where power is everything. He longed to be a hero, Only t...
1.6K 20 9
*NEW VERSION BEING MADE!* Izuku midoriya. A kid who just wanted to be a hero. Unfortunately, nature must hate him. In this topsy turvy world, women a...