Helluva Boss x Reader Oneshot...

By blue_albarn

requests are closed cross posted on tumblr, effy-writes More

request page :)
Blitzรธ: Drug Addict
๐Ÿ”žBlitzรธ & Stolas x FTM Reader: After the Full Moon
Octavia x Male!Reader: Ferris wheel
Preferences: First Dates
Preferences: Favourite Parts
Striker x Fem!Reader: Bonnie & Clyde
๐Ÿ”ž Millie x Moxxie x Fem!Human!Reader
Stolas x Fem! Reader: Different Transaction?
Stolas x Fem!Human! Reader
new blitz x reader fanfic!
How they help you when you're struggling with PTSD
Blitz: ABC of Intimacy
Millie: ABC of Intimacy
Moxxie: ABC of Intimacy
Stolas: ABC of Intimacy
Verosika: ABC of Intimacy
Striker: ABC of Intimacy
Moxxie x Fem!Human!Reader HC
Octavia x Fem!Succubus! reader
Asmodeus x Fizzorolie x GN! Reader Fluff HC
Chaz fluff and smut HC
Blitz x Male!Mute!Reader: Flirt
๐Ÿ”ž Blitz x Fem! Human! Reader: Venus 666
Striker x Fem!Reader fluff and smut HC
๐Ÿ”ž Blitz x FTM! Reader: First
Fizz x Fem! Reader: Comforting Fizz HC's
Blitz x GN! Autistic! Reader: Eat Something
Fizz x Ozzie x Male!Autistic!Reader HC
Striker x GN! Reader: Killin'
๐Ÿ”ž Fizz x Male! Reader: Horny
Loona x Short! Male! Reader: Late night convo's
Fizz x Ozzie x Epileptic!GN! Reader HC's
Ozzie x MTF! Reader x Fizz: Pretty Witch
Loona x GN! Human! Reader: Demon Hunter
Fizz x Fem! Reader: Happy Day
Mammon Comforting You HC's
Loona x Shy! Male! Reader: Comfort Zone

Male!Loona x Gender Neutral Reader: Wanna Get Out of Here?

612 7 9
By blue_albarn

*requested*
hellhound reader

16 years. 16 long dreadful years of me being in this place. It was always cold here, there's one florescent light that's working and sometimes it flickers or even goes out.

I curled up on my bed, shivering but the blankets they gave us makes me itchy. I heard the owner of this place talking to what sounded like a couple. The woman had a strong country accent, and her partner kept asking the owner all sorts of questions.

I could hear them go to each cell, and they kept saying no. I've been doing this for a long time, so I know what to expect. I don't know if I actually want to be adopted since it's a new change for me, and i'm not fond of changes. But if I was adopted, wouldn't my life be easier?

The couple and the owner stopped at my cell. "This is Y/n, they're timid but hasn't hurt anyone."

I just stayed curled up.

"Mox? What do you think?"

"I think we should get them."

Wait what. I wanted to sit up and look at them but was too afraid to, didn't want to blow my chance.

"Y/n, you're getting adopted today, grab your things." The owner said in a raspy voice. I hesitated to get up, but after 3 seconds I slowly got up and locked eyes with my new family, two imps.

I gave a small wave, then turned around to gather my stuff while the owner unlocked the cage. I turned around and walked out, glancing at the couple.

"I'm Millie! And this is my husband Moxxie! Nice to meet you!" She stuck her hand out for a shake.

I shook her hand and then looked over at Moxxie.

"Hi." He nervously said. I guess we have something in common then.

"You three come with me to feel out paper."

"Ooo Moxxie this is going to be so fun! Don't worry Y/n you're going to love it here." She was eager.

"I bet." I laughed nervously.

~~~

"This is your new home!" Millie stuck her arms out, proud of the look of her's and Moxxie's house.

"Also I would like to mention that our boss sometimes stalks us, don't be alarmed." Moxxie warned.

"I'm kinda alarmed."

"Oh hush Moxxie you're scaring them. Don't worry hun, our boss means no harm. He only stalks Moxxie and I. Ooo we should bring you to our work!"

"Millie no! I don't want Y/n to get hurt the day we got them."

"Is your jobs dangerous?"

"We're assassins!" Millie shouted out of joy.

"Oh wait, I heard of you guys. Some other hellhounds talk about some assassin group."

"Yep! That's us! Also our boss has an adopted son named Loona, he's also a hellhound."

"He doesn't do much." Moxxie rolled his eyes.

"Oh my stars you two should meet! He needs friends, kinda lonely fella."

I starts picking at my claws. "Maybe another time? Let me get settled in." I'm worried what they're going to say since I denied.

"That's alright! Just let us know when you want to meet Blitzø and Loona. Oh Blitzø is our boss."

Oh right, the stalker.

~

2 weeks went by and decided to tell M&M that I'm ready to meet their boss and his son. To be honest I didn't care too much about the boss, I was just wanting to meet Loona so I can possibly have a friend.

"Oh yeah forgot to mention that we all carpool." Moxxie said, fixing his bow tie.

"How can all of us fit? I mean there is 5 people."

"Blitzø has a van!" Millie grabbed her phone. "Boss is here, you ready?"

"I guess so." As I saw the van stop at our house Blitzø rolled the window passenger down. I saw Loona sticking his head out, I guess he likes car rides. We both glanced at each other, and then he quickly looking down at his phone. Millie and Moxxie sat in the back, with me being behind Loona. Sure it was a tight fit, but it wasn't unbearable.

"So Y/n, how you liking your new parents?" Blitzø said while driving recklessly.

"They're nice, I like them."

"Oh yeah, Y/n this is Loona, Loona this is Y/n." He introduced us.

Loona was still staring at his phone. "Hey."

We arrived at the HQ, and made our way to this room.

Loona sat at the counter with his feet propped up on the table, still staring at his phone. Millie and Moxxie sat beside each other while Blitzø stood up front.

"We have a killing today, so I was thinking Y/n can join us."

"Sir no, I don't want them to get hurt."

"I agree with Mox." His wife said.

"What? We need more assassins, and Loonie is our way in and out of the mortal realm!"

"No, I don't want them to join. We just got them I don't want my child to get hurt." Moxxie argued. It actually surpirised me that he's this caring.

"Fine. Y/n shadow Loona, he'll teach you the spell."

The three of them got up while I made my way over to Loona. He dropped the book on the desk and read out this spell, in an instant a portal opened up.

"Let's kill some bitches!" Blitzø said, dropping into the portal."

"Bye sweetie love you!" Millie said, followed by Moxxie.

The portal closed and now it was just me, Loona, and this awkward silence between us.

"Sooo," I started, "Do you like it here?"

"It's whatever."

Great, this is going to be awkward. The phone started ringing and he looked at me, then nudged his head to the phone.

"What do I say?"

"Whatever you want to say, just write the information down."

I walked over to the counter and answered the phone, "Uh hello, this is Y/n at I.M.P."

"Uh yeah can you kill this BITCH that cheated on me 20 years ago? His name is Mac."

"Okay, do you know his address?"

"Hell if I know, probably in Philadelphia."

"Okay. Thanks for calling-"

The person hung up. I wrote down the information and handed it to Loona.

"What the fuck is a Philadelphia?"

I shrugged, "Beats me."

About an hour later Loona got a call from Blitzø saying that they're ready to come down here. Loona opened the portal and Blitzø, Millie, and Moxxie fell down on top of each other.

"Woohoo! Light work no reaction." Blitzø fist pumped the air." "So Loonie did you teach them anything?"

"Uh yeah, sure. Answered the phone and got a job for you guys to do."

"Aww Loonie I'm so pwoud of you." Blitzø hugged his son.

"Get the fuck off of me."

Millie dusted herself off. "How about we go out to eat?"

"Doesn't seem half bad, since business has been slow."

"Sir, Loona said we got another job." Moxxie protested.

"Yeah that can wait. Moxxie where do you want to go?"

~~~

"Fatz? You picked Fatz Moxxie? Don't you need to lose weight." Blitzø made fun.

"I'm not fat, sir." Moxxie said, hopping out of the van.

We went inside and sat down at the table. Blitzo wanted to sit beside of M&M and that left me sitting beside of Loona.

Blitzø and Moxxie started arguing about something, I wasn't exactly paying attention. My attention was to Loona. He didn't look up once from his phone, but he was intriguing. I wanted to talk to him, but he barely says anything and I don't want to annoy him.

"Sir you need to stop spying on us! Now especially since we have a child, ya know, a minor."

"Relax your ass Mox, I'm only watching you and Millie."

"Doesn't change anything, what if Y/n is walking around naked!"

"Why would they be naked?" Loona snickered.

The fighting went on for about 30 minutes. I looked over at Millie and she just shrugged, not getting into it.

"And Millie, why aren't you vouching for me?"

"Mox, I trust Blitzø, he's not some creepo."

And now all three were bickering in this restaurant, some heads turned to us.

I put my hands in my hair, this is so fucking embarrassing, especially in front of Loona.

He leaned toward me, "Wanna get out of here?"

"Please."

Loona got up, with me following behind him. The adults didn't even realize that we got up and left.

I followed him out to the back of the restaurant and he sat down, his back against the wall and pulled out a cigarette.

I sat down beside of him, about a foot away from each other.

"Want one?" He lit it up, inhaling, and then exhaling.

"No, I'm good."

"Sorry that my dad, well Blitzø, is stalking your family. At first I didn't care but then I forgot that M&M adopted you."

"It's all good, I never saw him so it doesn't affect me."

Loona looked over at me. "Do you want to go somewhere else? This place is boring."

I snickered, "Sure."

Loona got back up and held his hand out to help me up, I hesitated, and then took his hand.

"Wanna go back to my place and scare the shit out of our parents?"

"Why?"

"It's just an excuse to hang out with you."

I gently smiled, "I would like that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 2.4K 14
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ ๐˜/๐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž...
6.9K 134 13
This is gonna just be a huge amount of oneshots and headcanons, sometimes YANDERE alphabets too with Lego Monkie Kid characters- I do not own any LMK...
6.3K 278 6
"แดกสœแด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ า“แดœแด„แด‹?!" "สŸแด€ษดษขแดœแด€ษขแด‡ แด…แด‡แด€ส€!" "สœแดแดก แด„แดแดแด‡ ษชษด sแดœแด„สœ แด€ ษชษดษดแดแด„แด‡ษดแด› สŸแดแดแด‹ษชษดษข สœแดœแดแด€ษด ษขษชส€สŸ สœแด€แด… แด€ แด แด‡ส€ส ส™แด€แด… แดแดแดœแด›สœ..? " ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ/๐ง ๐ฅ/๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๏ฟฝ...
14.7K 181 12
Just a bunch of Drarry Oneshots! Don't be afraid to comment or DM a request! Hope you enjoy reading :) DracoMalfoy x HarryPotter