The Mistake

By foreverinfinite96

When life took a different turn for the young Nam Hayoon. A mistake she made that changed her whole life. A s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 [Final]

Chapter 5

53 4 0
By foreverinfinite96

FLASHBACK

"Please Hayoon. Just this one time." Dongjun begged her.

"Dongjun, you know I don't like going to that place. I don't even drink." Hayoon looked at him. "You don't have to drink. Just come to the party with me, please." Dongjun pleaded with her.

Hayoon sighed. "Where's your girlfriend? Why don't you go with Sunhwa instead?"

"Hayoon, this party is for students from our course. Sunhwa is from a different course. I don't know any other girls from our course. Besides, we're graduating next week. A night for a party won't hurt right? Right?"

Hayoon sighed. "What time should I get ready?"

"Yes! I love you, Hayoon!" Dongjun hugged her without him knowing how big the impact was on her. "I'll pick you up at 8?"

"I'll be ready by then." she nodded.

They both walked into the club. Loud music was booming from everywhere. Couples were making out on every corner and even on the table. Hayoon's face scrunched in disgust. "Let's go to my friends." Dongjun dragged her with him as they walked to a particular section.

"Dongjun! Oh? Hey, Hayoon!" The boys and girls cheered. "Couldn't believe you're here." "Yeah, I didn't expect an introvert like to go to this kind of place."

"Guys! Please! I forced her to come with me so do say such words to her okay." Dongjun pulled her to sit next to him.

"Now let's drink!" They cheered.

Hayoon didn't even touch the alcohol. She was drinking the juice instead and she made sure not to take anything suspicious. She knew well what things this kind of place could offer. She didn't want to get involved in any kind of tricks.

But luck was not on her side that night.

"YeAAHHhh!" Dongjun was obviously drunk. He drank more than his body could take.

"We should go home. You're drunk."

"HaYOON bAbyyyy~" Dongjun looked at her with a drunk face.

Hayoon felt cheek start to grow warm the way he called her. "I'm not your baby. Now let's go home. I'll drive you."

"YeAhhhh! You DRive Me crAZY baby!" he shouted, making people around them laugh. Hayoon looked at one of their coursemates who wasn't drunk. "Could you help me load him into the car?" She asked him calmly.

"Backseat or the front seat?" the guy asked.

"HAYooonnnnn~"

Hayoon groaned, "Can I just put him into the boot instead?"

They laughed again. "You're funny Hayoon. Come we'll help you." another guy stood up and helped the other guy to carry Dongjun to the car.

They load Dongjun carefully onto the front seat.

"Are you sure you're going to be okay, Hayoon?"

She nodded, "Thanks for your help." they nodded before they walked away. And soon she started to drive away.

While driving, Dongjun kept rubbing her thigh. Her dress kept moving upwards so she had to stop by the roadside a few times just to keep his hand back in place and fix her dress.

After reaching Dongjun's rental unit, she struggled to carry him into the unit. SHe even had to drag him. Forcing Dongjun to go back to his senses, they walked into his room with him, she pushed him to lay on the mattress.

"You're such a troublesome brat, do you know that Dongjun?" She panted. "Too bad I love you too much to even hate you.'' She proceeds to take off his leather jacket. Throwing it to the side, she took off his rings.

Just as she was about to stand up, Dongjun pulled her to lay on him.

"Y-Yah!"

"Why do you look so pretty?"

"Wh-what are you ta-talking about, Dongjun?"

Dongjun stroked her cheek. "So pretty...so so pretty... just for me...Sunhwa."

The moment his girlfriend's name slip from his lips, she felt her heart break, again. "Yo-You're drunk. I'll see you tomorrow." she pushed his chest to get up but he pulled her instead and kissed her lips hungrily.

"N-No...hmpphh...Dongjunie....hmpph..." Hayoon struggled so much to push him away.

"Ahhh!" she accidentally let out a moan when his hand slip under her dress. He took the chance to slip his tongue into her wet cavern, tasting her all over,

Morning came and she opened her eyes in shock. As she remembered what happened last night, she quickly turned to look at Dongjun. He was there sleeping peacefully. She quickly got up, got dressed and walked to the door. She looked one last glance at Dongjun.

"I'm sorry, Dongjun but you won't see me again. Not after what we did last night. Hearing you moaned her name instead of mine, I know you're gonna say this is a mistake. I hope you won't even remember whatever happened between us last night when you wake up."

So just like that she's been ghosting Dongjun for two weeks. She ignored his calls, his messages. Even when he came to her place, she pretended like she's not at home.

Until one day, she knew she couldn't run away from him anymore.

Her pupils shook at the sight of the pregnancy test. It shows a double line. Her legs felt numb and she slowly dropped herself to the cold floor of her washroom. Tears started to ran down her face. Just then she knew why she was feeling unwell, for two weeks straight.

She went back to her room and grabbed her phone and called someone.

"Hayoon! Finally! How are you? Where are you? Are you okay? What happened to you?" Dongjun asked worriedly.

"I need to talk with you about something. I'll be at your place in 15 minutes." and with that Hayoon cut the call short. She quickly got dressed and took the bus to Dongjun's place.

She knocked on the door a few times but no one opened the door so she decided to twist the doorknob and surprisingly it wasn't locked.

She walked into the unit. She was about to go to the living space when she heard voices.

"I'm pregnant!"

"What? Really?"

From his voice, she knew he's happy with the news.

"How many weeks?"

"One week. Remember we did that last week." Sunhwa was giggling.

Hayoon's heart dropped. *So he really didn't remember anything.* she smiled weakly. *and he slept with her after he slept with me.*

Dongjun chuckled, "Thank you so much Sunhwa! Let's get married after you give birth to our baby huh?" Dongjun asked.

"I would love that."

And after that all Hayoon could hear was the sound of their lips and tongue clashing against each other.

Hayoon took steps back slowly and closed the main door silently.

"Guess I'm leaving you for good." She placed a hand on top of her stomach. "Don't worry. I'll make sure to look after you." she gently rubbed her stomach.

"Hayoon, you said you're coming? Where are you right now? Do you want me to pick you?" Dongjun asked through the phone call.

"It's okay. It's nothing important so I'm telling you over the phone call." Hayoon said.

"Sure. What is it, Hayoon?"

Hayoon took a deep breath. "I'm sorry but I'm leaving you."

"Wh-What do you mean you're leaving me?"

"You're happy with Sunhwa now. I don't think you need my help to make you feel happy now. My job....is done."

"Wait! Hayoon! You can't do this to me! I won't neglect you. You're my bestfriend."

Bestfriend. How much the word hurts her.

"I don't want to be your best friend anymore, Dongjun. I don't even want to be your friend. So thank you for these 4 years of memories. I will forget you so please, forget me too."

"No! Hayoon! Are you at home? I'll come over. We can talk about this."

"Don't come. I won't open the door for you. And please after this, don't call me, don't message me. I'm blocking your number. Please be happy. Take care. And take care of your baby."

"What? Hayoon, how did you-"

"Good bye." She ended the call and straight away blocked his number so that he wouldn't be able to call her. 

FLASHBACK END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 1.4K 59
Manifesting the most unexpected miracles in life. A girl who wanted to find the meaning of her existence. In the quest to explore life, she sets out...
13.5K 2.4K 70
"We are just a bunch of lab experiments?" ยปยป-----ใ€€โ˜…ใ€€-----ยซยซ What if you get to know that you weren't supposed to exist? The Phenomenal were sent to...
2.4K 276 49
I thought that I had found the right guy, the one that loves for eternity. Turns out it's not. He cheated on me. He wasn't the same person that I lo...
25.6K 1.1K 21
"STRANGER turns to ENEMIES, ENEMIES turns to FRIENDS, And FRIENDS turns to LOVERS!?" It all started by an accident. An unexpected and unpleasant thin...