The Trickster's Family (Perso...

By deception92

A what if story featuring Persona 5 protagonist, Ren Amamiya (also known as the Joker) who lives with his unc... More

Bio (Prologue only)
Important to note when reading
Prologue - Part 1: The Faith of the Star
Prologue - Part 2: The Idol's Lies
Prologue - Part 3: Clinging to the Past
Prologue - Part 4: I'm here for you
Prologue - Part 5 : What lies to someone
Prologue - Part 6 : Proof of Love and Justice
Prologue - Part 7 : Dancing Star
Prologue - Part 8 : Father and Son
Prologue - Part 9 : The Rain Falls
Prologue - Final Part : Life Will Change
New Bio: Main Characters
New Bio: Side Characters
Persona 4 Guests
Persona 3 Guests
Chapter 1: The New Beginning
Chapter 1.5: The Twins
Chapter 2: The Rock Bottom
Chapter 4: The Mystery Girl
Chapter 5: Rise Kujikawa
Chapter 6: The Unfriendly Reunion

Chapter 3: The Reunion

964 16 6
By deception92

Shortly after the disastrous news regarding about the B-Komachi breakup, Ren decided to help the strawberry productions crew by having his friends help out. He's planning to reunite with his old friends to seek help. They take a trip to YongYen where LeBlanc took place. While they take a trip to LeBlanc, Ren can't help but feel nervous about meeting his old friends again. It's been a year after they got separated and he was wondering how his friends hold up. Maybe time will tell.

(At Leblanc)

Ichigo: "We're here." he said as Ichigo halt his car nearby at Leblanc. As Ichigo parked his car, the crew leaves the car as they approach the Leblanc. 

Ren: "Leblanc. Seems like nothing has changed ever since me and Morgana left. It has been what a year and a half after I went back to my hometown? It sure does give some good memories." He thought to himself.

Miyako: "So this is Leblanc, huh? It seems so..."

Ren: "Old? Well that what it looks like from your perspective. But Leblanc has always been a special place in my heart." Ren continued.

Ichigo: "Sounds like you got some history with this cafe." Ren nodded.

Ren: "It a place where the owner let me stayed ever since i got into probation. The owner was kind enough for letting me stayed at one point."

Ren: "And not only that, it also the place where I able to gather up with my friends there. We planed on what we should do for the future and created a lot of fun stuff too. Good times."

Ai: "And? How does it feel coming back to this place now after you left for your hometown?"

Ren: "Nervous. But at the same time I'm also feeling excited to see them again. I just hope things will go smoothly as intended."

Ai: "Don't worry about it, Ren. Just to let your know that we're here for you if things went south." Ai turns at the crew.

Ai: "Right?"

Ichigo: "Uh... Well, as long as it benefits for all of us then yes."

Miyako: "Same here."

Ren: "Thanks you guys. Hmm?" Ren notices that there are two strollers with blue and pink colors on it. He notices Aqua and Ruby in each strollers respectively.

Ren: "Ai. Are you sure it a good idea to bring them along? I mean what would happen if anyone spotted an idol like you in the open, thinking that the babies are with you?"

Ai: "Oh! No need to worry, Ren. I always prepared my disguise whenever I went outside. And besides president Saitou and Miyako-san are here too so they can help to clear up that misunderstanding when it happens."

Ichigo: "Hey. I didn't get requested just to be on guard duty for your kids. Plus, you owe us something in regards for your hiatus. If things go wrong it on you."

Ai: "I get it, president! It can't be helped you know. So, don't get too grumpy."

Ichigo: "I'm the president of the company and I have every right to be!" Ren intervenes between them.

Ren: "Alright, alright. That's enough. Whatever happens, happens. So no point to argue about it." 

Ren: "Also, Ichigo-san. Didn't you ask Miyako-san to be on guard duty for Ai's kids?"

Ichigo: "I did but Miyako-san volunteers to come along as she didn't want to deal with babysitting Ai's children."

Miyako: "Damn right I do!"

Ichigo: "See?"

Ren: "Right. Well no time to dwell about it. Let's get this over with" he said as he steps at the doorstep at Leblanc. Morgana walks next beside Ren as they stand at the door.

Ren: "*gulp*" he gulped as he stares blankly at the door

Morgana: "What's wrong, Ren? Feeling nervous?"

Ren: "You have no idea how much I am sweating bullets right now, Morgana."

Morgana: "Come on, Ren. Don't be a sissy. You're the one who wanted to meet them again so you have to face it."

Ren: "I know but what if things won't go as planned? What if they won't help? I didn't have much of a second thought here."

Morgana: "Ren. There's no way they would do that. And I mostly guarantee. Plus, even if they didn't wanted to, there are ways that we can solve that issue. And I no we all gonna help you with that."

Ren: "..." Ren stares at Morgana for a few seconds and then he replies.

Ren: "Okay. I'll take your word for it."

Morgana: "Well, let's hope for the best by the time we come in." Ren nodded as he turns around at the crew.

Ren: "You guys wait outside. By the time I meet up with my friends, you guys gonna introduce yourself when I said so. Sounds good?"

Ichigo: "Sure." Ren turns at Ai.

Ren: "And be sure to take your kids to somewhere safe where no one suspicious of you." 

Ai: "You got it, Ren! We'll be hiding beside the cafe. Let us know when you want us to come in." Ren nodded again as he push the door handle and went inside Leblanc alongside with Morgana.

(Inside Leblanc)

After Ren and Morgana went inside Leblanc the surroundings seems empty as there are no lights opened making everything pitch black. 

Morgana: "That's weird. Everyone should be here by now. Did they take a day off or something?"

Ren: "No way. If they did, why on earth would they let the door opened? That doesn't make any sense."

Morgana: "Well, I guess you could put it that way but where is everybody?" he said as Ren and Morgana check the surroundings.

Then suddenly...

???: "One, two, three!" the lights open and a bunch of party blowers pop off.

*BANG*BANG*

???: "Welcome home!"

Ren's friends suddenly came out from the hiding as they show themselves to Ren and Morgana who are covered with party ribbons. His friends are Ryuji, Ann, Yusuke, Makoto, Futaba and Haru.

(A/N: Sumire will be at Leblanc eventually in this chapter) 

Ren and Morgana didn't say anything as they were surprised by the welcome party.

Ryuji: "Surprise! We getcha or what?"

Ren: "Well, you kinda did, Ryuji. We didn't expect that to happen."

Ryuji: "Hehe. Well it all part of a plan." Futaba walks up to Ren.

Futaba: "Hey, Ren! It been a long time! We missed ya!"

Yusuke: "It's been a while."

Haru: "Have you gotten taller recently?"

Makoto: "Looks like you've been doing fine."

Ann walk towards Morgana who was sitting on the table.

Ann: "You too, Morgana." she said as she pets Morgana on the head.

Morgana: "Meeeeeooooowwww." he purred.

Another familiar figure also came out from hiding and it was none other than Sojiro Sakura, the owner of Leblanc.

Leblanc: "Good to see you again, Ren. It's been a long time."

Ren: "Sojiro-san..." he then laughed.

Ren: "Heh. I missed you."

Sojiro: "Come on. Stop saying that. You make it sound like this is a last time we met."

Ren: "My bad."

Sojiro: "Well at least you got some attitude within you. So that a start."

Morgana: "You guys have been waiting for us just to celebrate a welcoming party? Talk about a greeting."

Ryuji: "Well, we hadn't see ya for so long, so we had to do something."

Ryuji: "And the best way to getcha is to have boss to let us in early." Ryuji turns at Sojiro.

Sojiro: "Well, aren't you looking sharp?"

Ren: "Thanks you guys. It good to be back."

Ryuji: "Hey no sweat! After all, we all had to come back just to celebrate our reunion."

Ann: "And that what we gonna do today to celebrate the reunion party!"

Yusuke: "Well in hindsight I should have painted something in order to make the reunion party more lively."

Ryuji: "Yeah well. I don't think it matters that much."

Makoto: "Either way. I am so glad that you come back from your hometown, Ren after all of the bad stuff that happened to you since last year." The thieves stares at Makoto for a few seconds then they turn at Ren.

Haru: "Yeah i was wondering about that too. Last year, there was big news spreading around Shibuya. And the news came from your hometown." 

Ann: "Ah, right... I remember that part. There's been a big news regarding about the murder case that happened at the hospital. Could that person be..." Makoto continued.

Makoto: "Right. Gorou Amamiya. A gynecologist who worked there and also one of Ren's parent who took care of him both and after probation." Ren tilts his head down when he heard Makoto's words. Sojiro did the same. Ryuji notices Ren's reaction as he tries to cheer up.

Ryuji: "Hey, dude. Don't let it get to ya. Whatever happens I am pretty sure he won't blame you for his death."

Futaba: "That's right, Ren. You still have us remember? We're here for you in case you're feeling down."

Ann: "Yeah, we all do!"

Yusuke: "It was a tragedy for your loss but you have our condolences, Ren."

Haru: "Mhmhm we all are."

Ren: "You guys."

Makoto: "And uhm I'm sorry for bringing that up for you. It must be painful for you to deal with the loss of your parent."

Ren: "It's fine, Makoto. I already got pass that since I already met some new people back then."

Makoto: "New people? What would that be?"

Ren: "I'll explain later. But first..." Ren begins to check the surroundings as well as his friends. He then notice something felt off.

Ren: "Strange. I feel like something is missing here. It like not everyone gathered yet."

Futaba: "Oh! You mean Sumire, right? She's always late for the party."

Haru: "Didn't you already told her that Ren was coming back, Futaba?"

Futaba: "I already did but she's been taking some sweet time to get here. I wonder if she already got here by now." 

Ren: "Huh? Funny I don't see her around here. Where is she?"

But then a mysterious figure suddenly rises behind Ren as it ready to spook him.

???: "Konichiiii...."

???: "WAH!" Ren yelp in shock as he turns around revealing a red haired girl with her hair down and a glasses. She also wore blue dress. The phantom thieves almost wanting to laugh from Ren's reaction.

Ren: "Holy shit! You almost scared me! This is not a hawaii you know?" Sumire giggles from Ren's reaction.

Sumire: "Ehehe~ But it works doesn't it? I somehow got you for the second time."

Ren: "It does. But still..."

Ren: "It nice to see you again, Sumire."

Sumire: "You too, senpai. I'm so happy to see you too."

Sumire: "To be honest, I was so worried about you whenever the news regarding about your uncle's death. I can tell how you feel since I also lost one of mine too."

Ren: "Sumire..."

Sumire: "So i just wanted to let you know that if you ever feel down or wanting to seek help, don't hesitate to ask."

Ren: "I'll keep that in mind, Sumire. Thanks." Sumire smiles by his response.

Futaba: "By the way, Ren. You said on the phone yesterday that you wanted to surprise us during reunion. I hope you won't forget that. Did you?"

Ren: "No way I am forgetting that, Futaba. The surprise is right outside."

Ann: "What kinda surprise are we having, Ren?"

Ren: "You'll see. Wait here guys." he said as Ren went outside to get the strawberry production crew in.

After a few minutes Ren comes back to Leblanc.

Ren: "Ladies and gentleman, this might be the moment that surprises you guys the most. I'm not sure if you guys know them but they used to be popular last year and now they're in a bit of a crisis. So I was wondering if you guys can help me out with this."

Ryuji: "What kind of help, Ren?" he said as Ren signals strawberry production crew to come in.

Ren: "You can come in, guys." he said as the entire crew comes in starting with Ichigo followed by Miyako and also Ai with the sunglasses on alongside with Aqua and Ruby in the strollers as Ai pushes them. The phantom thieves saw them confusedly as they didn't know who they are.

Ryuji: "Uhm, Ren? Who are they? Why are you calling them in?"

Ren: "Everyone, I would like to introduce you guys the people that I met for a very long time ever since I returned back to my hometown. They gave me work by the time I left  and they were generous to do so. They're known as Strawberry productions in which you guys may guess that it an idol company who reign towards the entertainment industry in Japan." the strawberry production crew bow by the time Ren finished his sentence. Ren's words shock the phantom thieves.

Ann: "THE WHAT?!"

Yusuke: "An idol company?!"

Haru: "So what you're saying is that..."

Makoto: "You work for them?"

Ryuji: "FOR REAL?!" 

Sumire: "Wow, senpai! I didn't know you took part in entertainment industry."

Futaba: "..." Futaba said nothing as she was standing there like a statue staring at the strawberry production crew. Ren notices as he asks her.

Ren: "Uhm Futaba? Are you okay?" The thieves turn their heads at Futaba who seems to be in shock by the reveal of strawberry productions.

Futaba: "D-D-D-D-D-" she stammered.

Futaba: "D-Did you say Strawberry Productions?!! Then that means?!" she said as she shifts her gaze at Ai who wore sunglasses.

Ai walk towards Futaba as she removes her sunglasses revealing her true face to everyone. Her appearance shock everyone to oblivion as they quickly realized who she is.

Ai: "Yahoo! My name is Ai! An idol from the group known as B-Komachi. It a pleasure to meet ya!" she finish it with the wink.

The phantom thieves: "EHHHHHHHHHHHH?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" they yelled as they couldn't they believed what they just witnessed.

Ryuji: "I-I don't believe this! You guys seeing what I'm seeing?"

Ann: "I'm seeing just as much as you do, Ryuji!"

Futaba: "A-A-A-A-A-A-"Futaba stammering again.

Yusuke: "Yes, my eyes didn't deceive me. She's indeed a real deal."

Haru: "She looks so cute in person! It hard to believe that she is the same idol that we saw on screen."

Ai: "Well, it is likely due to the make up i had whenever I'm offstage so you can tell the difference between the two whenever I performed."

Makoto: "I can see how it is."

Sumire: "So is this the surprise that you told us about, senpai?" Ren nodded.

Ren: "Yup that was my intention in the first place." 

After Ai introduced herself, she takes some time to take a look at the surroundings and then at the phantom thieves. She notices that there were more girls on the team than boys does.

Ai: "I gotta say, Ren. Your group seems to have more girls than usual from what I saw. I didn't know that you're popular at school."

Ren: "Well, I wouldn't say I was popular tho. They're here because they had similar experience like myself and it my job to help them out whenever its necessary."

Ryuji: "He's right. Ren is a type guy that never let things go injustice. Right guys?" The phantom thieves nodded.

Ai: "I see."

Ren then turns at Strawberry production crew.

Ren: "I would like to introduce you guys to my friends who had helped me throughout probation."

Ren: "That blonde haired guy over there is Ryuji Sakamoto. The first friend that I met after I got transferred to Shujin." He points at Ryuji.

Ryuji: "Yo!"

Ren: "Next to him is Yusuke Kitagawa. Which you guys may know, he used to be Madarame's student. But due to Madarame's scandal towards plagiarism, he was no longer worked for him and sided with us instead."

Yusuke: "It nice to meet you."

Ren: "And the girl next to him is uh..." 

Futaba: "U-Uhm! T-The name is Futaba! Futaba Sakura! It nice to meet you, Ai!" she said as she bows her head quickly right in front of her.  Sojiro facepalm by Futaba's act.

Sojiro: "Geez, Futaba! Can you not ridicule yourself in front of our guests? I get that she's your favourite idol but at least try to relax for once?"

Futaba: "Sojiro, you have no idea who are we talking about here! The girl in front of me is an idol of everyone's dreams. And you should know that too!"

Sojiro: "I get that but..." Sojiro sighed at himself as he turns at Ai.

Sojiro: "My apologies. Knowing Futaba, she was a huge fan of yours ever since you debuted. She can be worked up at times too so I hope you can forgive the way she acts."

Ai: "Not a problem, mister! Most of my fans behave that way too so I wouldn't mind at the very least." Ai turns at Futaba.

Ai: "Plus any friend of Ren can be a friend of mine. So, it nice to meet you, Futaba-chan!" she said as she raises her hand to her wanting to shake hands.

Futaba: "R-Really? Can I?" Ai nodded as Futaba shakes her hand with both hands.

Futaba: "Oh man! Meeting with my idol is like a dream come true! Ren was so lucky to be part of your team, Ai." she said as she let go of her hands.

Ren: "Well, I wouldn't use the word lucky on my regard. But more like a coincidence."

Futaba: "I doubt that." Ichigo steps forward.

Ichigo: "Pardon me. Your name is Futaba, right? Since you have known Ren for so long, I assumed that you must be the one who sent the drone to deliver the coffees at the tv station last time. Wasn't it?" Futaba scratches her head nervously when hearing him mentioned about the drone. 

Futaba: "Ahahaha. Yes, that was me. I'm the one who invented that drone."

Ichigo: "That makes total sense. And the coffee part?"

Sojiro: "That was me. I'm the one who asked Futaba to bring those coffees to the tv station."

Ichigo: "And you must be?"

Sojiro: "Sojiro Sakura, the owner of the Leblanc and the father to Futaba."

Ichigo: "Ahh so you must be the owner here. Ren told me a lot about you and how you took care of him when he got transferred."

Sojiro: "Heh. It no easy feet I'm gonna be honest. Taking care of him was a pain in the ass initially. But overtime I grew opened to him as he helped me out with my work. And that not all, he also saves Futaba from being a shut in which is something I couldn't do and I'm truly grateful to him. Had he not been here, Futaba would likely never gonna come out."

Ai: "Really? That sounds a lot like Ren!"

Futaba: "Hehe right? And not only that, my friends saved me too from the pits of darkness. I couldn't able to free myself if it wasn't for them."

Ryuji: "Well, you should be thanking Ren at least since he's the one you been in contact with in the first place."

Ann: "He's right!"

Ren: "I did what I can do to help you, Futaba. I just couldn't left you out in the darkness."

Futaba: "Hehe. still trying to help others in need huh? But, thanks Ren. I owned you one." Ren then turns at the other girls.

Ren: "Over there is Haru Okumura. She is a daughter of president Okumura who owned Okumura Foods which is a company that runs Big Bang Burger. She can be quiet at times but slowly opened up to us when she requesting us to bring his father's senses."

Haru: "It nice to meet you!"

Ren: "Next to Haru is Makoto Niijima. She was a president of our school but she studied abroad in order to become police commissioner in request to take down criminals that threatened the innocent people."

Makoto: "My name is Makoto Niijima but you can call me Makoto if you wanted to."

Ren: "That red haired girl over there is Sumire Yoshizawa. She also studied in Shujin and she's at Futaba's age. She is also a gymnast who aims to the top of internationals in honor for her sister's wishes."

Ichigo: "Sister? Are you saying they were siblings?" Ren and Sumire nodded.

Sumire: "Twin siblings to be exact. I had my twin sister named Kasumi Yoshizawa and we both had the same goal in our minds that we wanted to aim for the top of the internationals together." Sumire tilt her head down with the frown.

Sumire: "However, Kasumi died in the car crash accident 2 years ago and our wish to reach nationals together were diminished." The brief of silence came when Sumire mentioned about the car crash incident.

Ichigo: "Damn. I'm so sorry. I didn't even know that happened." Sumire shook her head.

Sumire: "It fine. I already got past that with the help of Ren-senpai. He told me that I should be stand up on my own two feet and achieve the internationals on my own without living at my sister's shadow and so I did." She turns at Ren.

Sumire: "Had I not met him, I don't think I could able to change myself as of right now." Ren smiles by her statement.

Ren: "Speaking of internationals, I heard that you have won the competition recently, right?" Sumire nodded.

Sumire: "Mhmhm. I have won the internationals with the top ranking worldwide. It's hard but nothing is impossible." 

Ann: "Seriously! That's great news! You should be proud of yourself."

Ryuji: "Heh. We could just throw in another party in celebration for Sumire topping the internationals!"

Futaba: "Do you really need to throw on the party that much?"

Ryuji: "Relax! Wouldn't that be great to celebrate our friend's accomplishment? It couldn't hurt to give something good for once."

Haru: "I think it probably a good idea too. After all Sumire have worked so hard to achieve her dream for once."

Ren: "Not just her dream but also her sister's as well." Ren turns at Sumire.

Ren: "You know Sumire, Kasumi would be happy to see you right now. I bet she would be proud for having a sister that accomplishes on her own."

Sumire: "Yes. But even then, I still got ways to improve myself if I want to be on my sister's level." She turns at everyone.

Sumire: "So I hope you guys continue supporting me. whenever I face challenges ahead."

Ryuji: "Hehe. You don't have to ask twice, Sumire. You know you can count on us! Right guys!" The thieves nodded in response.

Sumire: "Thanks Ryuji-senpai, everyone!" Ichigo then whispers Ren in its ear.

Ichigo: "You know you seemed to have a great chemistry with your friends if I may ask. I think this could benefit Ai as well since she wasn't sociable with the other B-Komachi members before."

Ren: "Don't worry, Ichigo-san. Ai already told me earlier and I'll try have her interact with others more often."

Ann: "And finally I am..."

Ichigo: "Ann Takamaki I presumed?" Ann surprised when Ichigo calls her name.

Ann: "Eh? You know me?"

Ichigo: "Not really but I do saw pictures of you through magazine. You were known for being a top modeler in Japan wasn't it?"

Ann: "Yup and I'm also a graduate too. I just finished my studies recently the same time as Sumire. Might be a too much of a coincidence."

Ryuji: "Hey that sounds like a great news to me! We might throw double party at this point."

Haru: "Actually, we could only do one party for both of them since they already reached their goal at the same time."

Yusuke: "Well, I wouldn't mind the idea of going double. The more parties we made, the more paintings that I'm going to create."

Futaba: "Just keep your painting hobby in check, Inari. Painting for one party is sufficient but try not to go overboard. You going to hurt yourself."

Yusuke: "Are you implying that you worried for my healthcare, Futaba? That sounds generous of you." Hearing Yusuke's words making Futaba blush.

Futaba: "S-Shut up! I'm just giving some friendly advice to you! Not in a way that you expect!"

Yusuke: "That's fine. It's heartwarming to hear that from you especially when you express your worries." hearing his compliment makes Futaba blush even more.

Futana: "W-What is that supposed to mean, Inari?"

Ann: "Ooh looks like someone is setting some romantic tension here!~"

Ryuji: "I thought the same way too." Everyone stares at Futaba and Yusuke as they are confused by their glares. Futaba realizes first as she tries to deny it.

Futaba: "D-Don't get any wrong idea! Me and Inari have nothing in common, okay?!" 

Ryuji: "Yeah, right." Ryuji teases Futaba.

Futaba: "Hey! I'm being serious here!" Futaba continues to deny as Yusuke remained confused about the whole situation.

Yusuke: "Uhm? What was that about?"

Futaba: "Nothing! Just nothing, okay?! You don't need to know." Yusuke stares at Futaba in confusion but nodded.

Yusuke: "If you say so." Futaba pouted by his response which causes everyone laugh.

Ren: "Alright. Enough teasing you guys. Let's get back to our main topic." 

Ren: "As for my fellow friends, I would like to introduce you all the strawberry productions crew in which you guys probably knew them by now as they used to be popular back then. Ai was already introduced so I'll skip ahead." 

Ren: "This guy here is the president of the Strawberry productions, Ichigo Saitou. He is in charge of the company and he's the one who recruited me in behalf of Ai's safety."

Ichigo: "Nice to meet you all." He bowed.

Ren: "And that woman over there is the manager of B-Komachi and also the wife of the president, Miyako Saitou. She's in charge of being caretaker for the twins whenever Ai and myself went for work."

Miyako: "To tell you the truth, I'm not a big fan when it comes to taking care of them. It not my cup of tea."

Ichigo: "Well at least learn from it. Who knows they could come in handy for the future to come." Ryuji then raises his hand.

Ryuji: "Uhm. I hate to interrupt but I have one question."

Ryuji: "When you said twins, who are you referring to?" The thieves turn at Ryuji and then turn at Ren.

Ren: "Well. That where's the next part comes in and it might be shocking for you guys."

Ann: "What do you mean by that?" 

Ren: "Ai. Will you do the honor?" he said as Ai nodded.

Ai walk towards the strollers as she opens their covers revealing the twins, Aqua and Ruby who had pacifiers at their mouths. The thieves seems to be at awe when they saw the baby twins.

Ai: "Ta dah! What do you guys think?"

Futaba: "T-T-T-They look..." 

Ann: "SO CUTE!!" Ann continued.

Haru: "And they're adorable too! It makes me want to hug them!"

Makoto: "Try not to get ahead of yourself, Haru. But I do admit they look really cute."

Sumire: "They sure are!"

While the thieves complimenting about the twins, Aqua and Ruby look around the surroundings as they saw Ren's friends for the first time. 

Ruby: "Psst, onii-chan! They might be the thieves that Morgana was talking about. I can't believe that I met them for the first time!"

Aqua: "Yeah well, they look normal to me from what I can tell. Not to mention, I feel like there's more girls here than what I expected to be. Hmm?" 

Aqua turns his head around and look up as he saw Sojiro who is currently polishing the glass.

Aqua: "Is that Sojiro-san? Huh, who would have thought that the person that I entrusted to take of Ren seems to be working here. Which explains that this place is used to be Ren's living when during probation." he thought as he then turns at Futaba who seems to be in a dazed after she saw the twins.

Aqua: "And that's Futaba Sakura I presumed? I didn't know that he had a daughter here. I feel like there's a lot of things that I didn't even know of when Ren got transferred. He seems to be make a living there and build friendship on his own. And the amount of friends that he had was the proof of that. Seriously, Ren. You sure know how to be popular here. I'm jealous but at the same time I'm also proud of you."

Yusuke: "Hmm..." Yusuke inspects the twins closely as he notices something stands out.

Ryuji: "What the matter, Yusuke? Got something catch your eye?"

Yusuke: "Actually yes. It had something to do with their eyes. They had one star on each side if you look closely." The thieves surprise as they taking a closer look at the twins eyes.

Futaba: "Holy crap. You're right! They do have one!"

Ryuji: "Come to think of it, Ai does have star eyes too and it has the same shape as the twins which means..." they turn their eyes at Ai who seemed to be nervous.

Ai: "Well, to tell you all the truth. I'm the mother of the twins." 

A brief moment of silence came in as the thieves stares at Ai in shock. 

And then...

Phantom Thieves: "WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!!!!!!!!" they yelled at the distance.

Morgana: "Oh boy. I knew that's gonna happen." 

Ann: "A-Are you serious? You're saying they are your babies?" Ai nodded to Ann.

Yusuke: "That explains why the twins had one star on each side."

Futaba: "H-How?! And when?"

Haru: "You didn't know about it, Futaba?"

Futaba: "Of course not! I only know that Ren was working with strawberry productions that's all. I would never go such length to snoop around his privacy." Futaba then realizes when she mentioned Ren.

Futaba: "Wait! If Ren worked with them then that means..." the thieves stares at Ren as they demand answers.

Makoto: "Ren did you?" Ren confuses by their stares but then he realizes at what their meant.

Ren: "What? No! You guys got it all wrong! I didn't do anything indecent with her!"

Ren: "Plus, I only acted as their stepfather since their real father had left them out back when Ai was pregnant."

Ai: "That's true. My ex as you guys may called it, he left by the time when I was pregnant with his babies."

Ann: "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, Ai. You must be having a hard time handling kids on your own." Ai shook her head.

Ai: "Not really! After all, it all thanks to Ren for helping me out. He was volunteered to be their father figure since I didn't want them to live without a father." 

Ryuji: "Is that the reason why you can't stay at Leblanc, Ren?" The thieves turn at Ren as Ren nodded.

Ren: "I can't just simply leave things the way it is. In fact, I wanted to repay back the favor for helping me out back at Inaba."

Sumire: "I see. That's kind of you, senpai."

Ryuji: "Geez! And I thought you're the one who got her knocked up. But apparently you didn't so that a relief."

Futaba: "Are you saying that you wanted to do the similar thing to Ai as well?" Ryuji taken aback as he is starting to get mad at her.

Ryuji: "What? Heck no! Are you stupid?!"

Ryuji: "She's way out of my league and the entire world would cook me up if they find out a delinquent like me having a relationship with an idol."

Makoto: "He's got a point there."

Haru: "Well, there's no harm for having a romantic relationship with an idol, Ryuji-kun. I mean Ren was hired to be with Ai's side so there's a benefit when you have one."

Ryuji: "Yeah, well no thank you. I don't have any guts for doing such a thing."

Futaba: "What? You're such a wuss."

Ryuji: "Shut up!" Everyone laugh by their interaction. Makoto turns at Ichigo.

Makoto: "Is there a reason why Ren was hired in the first place, mr president? I feel like there's more on the table." Ichigo nodded.

Ichigo: "Yes, I'm afraid so. The reason why I hired him is that last year, they were under attack by some random stalker at Inaba." The thieves surprised when they heard him mention about the attack.

Sumire: "They were under attack? Even senpai too?" Ichigo nodded again.

Ichigo: "And what's more the stalker that they attacked was one of Ai's biggest fan who unknowingly found out that Ai was pregnant. I don't know how he got it but apparently someone gave an anonymous information to him. He assumed that Ren was the one who got Ai knocked up but we all know that is not entirely true. Unfortunately for him, the police arrested him by the time when Ren called them."

Makoto: "Come to think of it, my sister mentioned about an attack that happens at Inaba where the stalker was threatening the pregnant woman but someone intercepted and saved her life. I assume that was you, Ren?" Ren nodded.

Ryuji: "Wow, dude. That was insane! You managed to pull that off!"

Futaba: "Just what I expect from our number 1 leader!"

Ren: "Somehow I managed to pin him down although..."

Ren: "The fact that he knows Ai's location through unknown sources is something that I could not let it slide. At this point, it only matter of time before the similar incident come up again in which I won't let that happen." 

Ai: "Ren..." Ren turns at Ichigo.

Ren: "So there you have it. Those are my friends that i introduced to you. What are your opinions about them, Ichigo-san?"

Ichigo: "Hmm. I must say they are remarkable. I could see the potential within them most notably Sumire. I think she's stood out the most from the rest."

Sumire: "Huh? What does that supposed to mean?"

Ren: "Well, you see. The reason why I brought the strawberry productions crew here is to scout any possible candidates to join B-Komachi. Right now, B-Komachi has been completely disbanded recently and not a good way." The phantom thieves are shocked to hear the news but Futaba shocked the most as she was a fan of B-Komachi.

Futaba: "Wait! What?! They're disbanded?! Are you sure?" Ren nodded.

Makoto: "Is there any reason why it happened, president?" Ichigo shook his head.

Ichigo: "They came to the company saying that they wanted to quit in order to join the other one. As for the reason why would they doing this, I'm not entirely sure and they didn't specify which company they joined either. It confidential from what I heard."

Futaba: "That's terrible!"

Ichigo: "And that's why our focus right now is find the suitable candidates that could potentially help to bring B-Komachi back to its roots. Our company right now is in the red and Ren suggests that you people might help us out for our cause."

Futaba: "Didn't you guys have Ai to do all of the work solo? I mean she's your memento idol after all."

Ichigo: "That won't do. I don't want to risk Ai by having extra work schedule on her. Her mental health would degrade if this goes on for a long run."

Miyako: "Plus she has kids to meet and I seriously didn't want to deal with any of this right now."

Ichigo: "Miyako..." Ichigo became annoyed by Miyako as he sighs at himself.

Ichigo: "So I was wondering if you people can help us out with this. I guaranteed that you all will be rewarded once you join our group."

The thieves became silent as they unsure what to say. Makoto replies.

Makoto: "To be honest, sir. I'm afraid I have to decline your offer, sorry." Ren and the strawberry productions crew stared at Makoto wide eyed.

Ren: "Makoto..."

Makoto: "The thing is I have my own dream of wanting to become the police commissioner in order to bring justice to the city so joining your company to become an idol was something that I would not do. We had our own dreams to follow."

Haru: "I have to agree with Makoto. I want to run my own little private cafe after my college graduation. It has been my dream ever since when I was a child and I want to take it with my own path."

Ren: "Haru..."

Futaba: "Well, I'm not against the idea of becoming an idol. But as what Makoto said we had dreams of our own. I wanted to join college so I can learn the research cognitive psience in place for my mother. Plus becoming an idol means I won't be living with Sojiro anymore and I'm not okay with this."

Sojiro: "Futaba..."

Ann: "..."

Sumire: "..."

Ann and Sumire became quiet as they kept thinking for themselves.

Ren: "What about you two? Are you both not going to join as well?"

Ann: "To be honest, Ren. I wasn't entirely sure. While I do think that becoming an idol might be a benefit, I just can't disregard myself of being a modeler. After all I want to promise Shiho to become a top model that I can be. I could switch jobs but I don't think it gonna be that easy. So I can't decide."

Ren: "I see." He turns at Sumire.

Ren: "What about you, Sumire? What do you think?"

Sumire: "..." Sumire then confronts the thieves after she had done thinking.

Sumire: "I-I want to join!" Her words surprises everyone even Ren.

Ryuji: "What really?"

Yusuke: "Well that's surprising."

Ren: "Sumire. What makes you think you want to join the group?"

Sumire: "Well to be fair, I was hesitate of becoming an idol due to some setbacks that it has."

Sumire: "But if becoming an idol helps to improve myself and become the best that I can be, then this might be the chance that I'm willing to take." 

Everyone became silent as they don't know how to react to Sumire's words.

Sumire: "I-I want to challenge myself. I want to test myself to see how far I can go from here. I want the whole world to see the side of me. The me that disregard any dishonesty. The me that won't relies on anyone's shadow. The me that inspire people to take one step forward towards the future. I want people around the world to shine whenever I step on the stage. That the dream that I would like to partake."

Ren: "Sumire..." Sumire then confronts Ai.

Sumire: "Would that be okay for you, Ai-san? If you want, I would be gladly to join B-Komachi if that helps." 

Ai then takes Sumire hands and clasp them together with both hands.

Ai: "Of course you can! I would be happy if you're willing to join our group." Ai then turns at Ichigo.

Ai: "Is it okay, president Saitou?"

Ichigo: "Well I did say that we're willing to recruit any possible candidates to rebuild B-Komachi. So if she wanting to join then that's her choice." 

Ai: "You hear that Sumi-chan! You're volunteered!" she said with excitement.

Sumire: "Yes I am!"

Ryuji: "Hehe. Looks like someone's excited to join."

Futaba: "Tell me about it."

Ann: "Sumire. I know this sounds out of blue but are you sure you're going to join B-Komachi in exchange of your dream becoming top gymnast?" Sumire nodded.

Sumire: "I am. To be honest, being a top gymnast wasn't exactly our intention. But rather it about changing yourself to reach greater heights. At least that what my sister thought too."

Sumire: "Before Kasumi died, she told me that the reason why she wanted to take part in nationals was not just because she wanted to become the top gymnast. But it because she wanted people to acknowledge her and view her as the person to inspire people worldwide. I believe that must be her true dream that she would have wanted."

Sumire: "Another reason why I want to join B-Komachi is to help Ren-senpai out. I wanted to repay him back for helping me overcome my problems. I couldn't able to do that without him."

Sumire: "You guys felt that too, right? About wanting to repay him back for all of the good deeds that he had given. He helped you guys to overcome your problems throughout the entire year and what's more he saved you guys from the brink of despair. What's wrong for not helping him out again?"

Makoto: "That's not the issue here. The thing is..."

Haru: "We had something to do for ourselves as well. It just that we can't help under these inconvenient circumstances. We had our own dreams to pursue."

Ryuji: "So what? Are you guys saying that you're willing to pursue your own dreams over our friendship that we had?"

Makoto: "Please Ryuji, you have to understand this. This is not something that it can be done in a simple way. I want to help but at the same time I can't discard something that is important for ourselves."

Ryuji: "But!" Ren stops him from pressing any further.

Ren: "That's enough, Ryuji. No point to keep things going."

Ryuji: "Ren..."

Ren turns at the strawberry productions crew and bows his head as a way to apologize.

Ren: "I'm sorry for the trouble I caused. I was too blinded about rebuilding the group to the point that I didn't even think about the lives they went through. It clearly my fault on my part." 

Ai: "You don't have to apologize, Ren. It not like you have a choice between two groups at the same time."

Ren: "But that doesn't change the fact that I completely ignore the feelings from one side of the other. I was a fool for not thinking this through."

Ren then turns at the phantom thieves as he bows his head at them.

Ren: "And I'm sorry for bringing up an unfortunate situation for you guys. I thought you guys would be helpful to help us out but I went overboard and ruin our reunion. I should have explain things earlier beforehand."

Ryuji: "Dude, stop doing that. You're making yourself look bad. Come on, raise your head up." Ren raises his head as Ryuji told him.

Ren: "If you guys willing to pursue your own dreams then I won't object. You guys can choose what life you want to be. It not my call."

Phantom thieves: "..." The phantom thieves became silent as they felt regret on their part.

Ren: "Don't worry about it guys. I'm the one who make bad decisions here so it can't be helped. But hey at least we're still friends right? That all I wanted to hear."

Sumire: "Senpai..."

As things became awkward for the phantom thieves, Morgana who witnesses the whole thing feeling frustrated as he begins to confront them by climbing on to another table and facing them directly.

Morgana: "What on earth are you guys doing?!! Are you seriously about leaving things the way it is?!" The phantom thieves became surprised by Morgana's outburst.

Ann: "Morgana?"

Morgana: "Listen here, you guys. Are you all intended to prioritize things by yourself over others? Is that what you guys trying to do? Do you?!"

Makoto: "But..." Morgana continues.

Morgana: "Have you all forgotten something important here? The reason why I left the team in the first place?" The thieves eyes widen they heard Morgana mentioning about him left the team while Sumire on the other hand felt confused.

Sumire: "You were, Morgana-senpai?" Morgana nodded.

Morgana: "I used to left the phantom thieves back then. It mainly because I don't have a reason to be here. Unlike Ren, Ryuji or Lady Ann, I have no purpose. I have no memories about who I am or why am I being created in the first place. So I went to find my own answers, finding out who I am."

Morgana: "But as time goes on, I began having doubts to myself. Doubting whenever I truly stay with the team. And what's worse, I'm afraid that I won't be serving any usefulness to the team. I might ended up dragging all of you down with me. And I don't want that."

Morgana: "That why I had to leave. So that way you guys won't get involve into danger with me on it. But even so, I..." Morgana's eyes starting to tear up as he tries to release his feelings that have been build up.

Morgana: "It's the only place I belong and I wanted to be here forever!" The thieves became quiet when hearing Morgana yell at them. The same words that show Morgana's true feelings. Meanwhile, the strawberry production crew confuses as they don't even know what's going on. 

Ichigo: "Ai, I know it sounds weird but do you think you can understand what that cat was trying to say? I feel like the people there seems to understand him." he whispered.

Ai: "Honestly, president Saitou. I'm just confused as you are. Back when I was pregnant, Ren says that he only understands Morgana and nothing more."

Ichigo: "I-I see."

Morgana: "Haru, remember what you told us about not wanting to hold back your true feelings?About not wanting to marry to Sugimura? Wasn't that your true feelings that you harbored last time?" 

Haru: "Yes that's true. I just couldn't hold myself back that time. I couldn't stand that creep."

Morgana: "Well that applies the same for you guys too. You guys been trying to hold back am I wrong? You all wanting to help Ren but you just couldn't bring yourself to do it."

Morgana: "I know you guys have important dreams to achieve and I get that. But at the same time I just couldn't stand it for not seeing you guys helping each other out."

Morgana: "So I just wanted to let you guys know. Please. Think about all the things that we went through. How we became the phantom thieves in the first place. How we help people. How Ren helped us to overcome any obstacles along the way. What would happened to us if he wasn't there in the first place?"

Ann: "Morgana..." The thieves tilt their head down as they couldn't find words to reply Morgana's statement.

Morgana: "Well, that's all I have to say. I hope you guys reconsider that." he said as he jumps down from the table and approaches Ren and the strawberry production crew.

Morgana: "I'm sorry for bringing up the depressing situation, Ren. I just couldn't stand seeing the state of the phantom thieves right now." Ren places his hand and on Morgana's head and rub it gently.

Ren: "It okay, Morgana. You did your best. And I'm happy to hear that from you." Morgana looks up at Ren.

Morgana: "You. You aren't mad at me?" Ren shook his head.

Ren: "Why would I? You're trying to persuade our friends to join the strawberry productions. You just couldn't let it slide do you?"

Morgana: "Yeah well I just..."

Ren: "Save it. What's done is done." he begins to stand up and turns at Sumire.

Ren: "Sumire. Are you sure that you want to join B-Komachi for our cause?" Sumire nodded.

Sumire: "Yes. I already made up my mind for a long time now."

Ren: "Alright." He then turns at the phantom thieves.

Ren: "Thanks for the reunion you guys. Now if you excuse us." he said as Ren alongside with Ai, Sumire and the strawberry productions crew left the Leblanc. The rest of the phantom thieves didn't say anything as they remain silent thinking about the actions they made up.

Makoto: "What should we do?"

(Back at the Strawberry Productions Building)

As the Strawberry Productions crew went back into the building, Sumire took a quick look at the surroundings as she saw all of the rooms and furniture provided. She also saw the dance room where idols can practice their dance before going for the concert.

Sumire: "Seems like your place looks so nice. It very well placed and refurbished."

Ichigo: "I appreciate for your compliment Yoshizawa-san. We always keep the environments clean to ensure the idols feel comfortable when staying here. This will be our go to place for idols to train."

Ai: "Which is exactly what I did. I used to train here all the time."

Sumire: "I see."

Sumire: "So. When do I start working, Saitou-san?"

Ichigo: "Right now your parents are our top priority. We can't have you start working without their permission, right?"

Sumire: "You had a point there."

As Ichigo had a talk with Sumire. Morgana whispers Ren.

Morgana: "What should we do now? Do you think B-Komachi would be suffice with just two idols?"

Ren: "I'm not sure. It hard to say."

Suddenly, Miyako calls out the crew.

Miyako: "Guys. I saw some people outside. It appears those are Ren's friends from earlier." Ren's eyes widen when he heard his friends arrival.

Ren: "I wonder what they want now?"

Ai: "Let's go and find out!" she said as the crew went outside.

After they went outside from the building, they saw the phantom thieves standing in front of them.

Ren: "You guys. What are you all doing here?"

The phantom thieves become silent for a few moments until Makoto speaks up.

Makoto: "I...No, we would like to join your group." Ren and the Strawberry Productions crew surprised when they heard her words.

Ren: "W-What?"

Ai: "Are you all having a change of heart?"

Makoto: "Yes we are."

Haru: "We were having a discussion after hearing Morgana's statement. And we decided that we would like to take part of it."

Ren: "But what about all of the dreams that you have been strive for? Are you guys okay with that?"

Futaba: "Well, that part can wait for another time. After all, there's no point of chasing our own dreams without all of us stick together."

Ann: "She's right! Besides, we can't let Morgana down for all of the reason." She shifts her gaze at Morgana.

Ann: "Right?"

Morgana: "Lady Ann..."

Ryuji: "While me and Yusuke aren't idols, but that doesn't stop us from supporting you guys."

Yusuke: "I'll give everything I got whatever it helps you, Ren."

Ren: "Yusuke. Everyone." Makoto shifts her gaze at Ichigo.

Makoto: "Well, Mr. president? What do you think of us? Are we qualified to be part of your group?"

Ichigo stares at the whole group and then turns at Ai and Ren. They nodded in response.

Ichigo: "Heh. How can I say no to this? As long as there's more people to join the better it gets. Welcome to B-Komachi." hearing his reply, the phantom thieves begin to jump in joy.

Ryuji: "Hell yeah!"

Ann: "Looks like we're in!"

Haru: "We became a part of the group!"

Makoto: "*chuckle* Well it a good thing to hear."

Futaba: "I-I-I-I can't believe it! I-I'm going to be part of B-Komachi! I just hope it not a dream!"

Yusuke: "It not a dream, Futaba. And I can assure you that."

Sumire: "Congrats everyone!"

Ren alongside with Ai, Morgana and the twins watch at the phantom thieves celebrating themselves.

Ai: "Did you see that, Ren? They seemed so excited. I can't believe we got more people to join. And it all because of you." Ren shook his head.

Ren: "No, Ai. I didn't even do anything. It was Morgana who got them here." he then stares at Morgana.

Ren: "Right, Morgana?" Morgana turns his head away with a blush.

Morgana: "W-Well. I did what I had to. That's all. Be grateful that I managed to convince them for your cause."

Ren: "I know. Thanks Morgana. I owe you one." Morgana smiles when Ren thanked him.

Somewhere from the distance a woman who wore blue clothes and a blue cap standing at the distance watching the phantom thieves celebrate.

???: "B-Komachi, the phantom thieves. Not a bad combo." She then receive a phone call as she answers it.

???: "Hello? Hey, Rise. What's up? Got something important?"

The woman keeps talking on her phone.

???: "I see. So he just came back from America?"

???: "Mhmhm..."

???: "Okay, I'll be there when the time comes. After all..." she then turns her head at the phantom thieves.

???: "Things starting to get a lot more interesting from now on."

End of chapter 3

A/N: Oh god. I finally did it. Now I'll be honest. This is by far the most difficult chapter to create and a long one at that. And that was due to a lot of characters here and having more characters mean more dialogue. And as a result I went too far ahead to make this chapter pretty long. If you guys find this hard to read then I apologize for that as I could have done this chapter better. If there is any tips that I can do to improve for future chapters, let me know in the comments and please be respectful as well. Also, the next chapter will be involve more about the phantom thieves first training and probably Rise might show up for the first time. 

See you guys later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 2.9K 55
(EDITING) Sage is seen as a rebellious, mischievous, Bad girl, She got expelled from her old school and sent to a new one where she meets herself in...
4K 171 53
After a strange encounter with a mysterious man, Berry goes from the freak at school to the girl with a hot man tailing behind her. Has she found som...
1.5K 60 9
What if the Leveling system from Solo Leveling was granted to another person, only it helped them grow into the power of Jinwoo Sung and Hagoromo Ots...
31.3K 1.3K 19
𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐒! 𝐌𝐓: 𝐉𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐎 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬. 𝐀𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐜𝐨𝐦�...