Falling In Manchester

Par Sofie_tomlinson28

Harry, nineteen and has just moved away from home to attend the University of Arts, has no idea that much mor... Plus

Chapter One - Harry
Chapter Two - Louis
Chapter Three - Harry
Chapter Four - Louis
Chapter Five - Harry
Chapter Six - Louis
Chapter Seven - Harry
Chapter Eight - Louis
Chapter Nine - Harry
Chapter Ten - Louis
Chapter Eleven - Harry
Chapter Twelve - Louis
Chapter Thirteen - Harry
Chapter Fourteen - Louis
Chapter Fifteen - Harry
Chapter Sixteen - Louis
Chapter Seventeen - Harry
Chapter Eighteen - Louis
Chapter Nineteen - Harry
Chapter Twenty- Louis
Chapter Twenty-One - Harry
Chapter Twenty-Two - Louis
Chapter Twenty-Four - Louis
Chapter Twenty-Five - Harry
Chapter Twenty-Six - Louis
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Harry
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Louis
Epilogue - Harry

Chapter Twenty-Three - Harry

391 20 17
Par Sofie_tomlinson28

This is really short, but the next one will be much longer. Promise :)

Also, Ai is a fkn bitch

- - - 

Harry had intended to go the gym straight after his lecture, so he had packed a light backpack, and he showed up to class in his gym wear—washed, of course. He had his glasses on, curls pulled back into one of the buns Louis had grown so fond of.

He listened intently as his teacher went off about how to write a great novel, and, of course, by the end of it they were given a new assignment. Normally, Harry didn't mind, but he was getting obsessed with writing his story. Any other assignment was an annoying have-to-do.

That was also why Harry had printed two copies of what he had written so far. He had used the library's printer before the lecture, intending to give a copy to Louis and one to Miss Olsen. The two people whose meaning meant the most to him when it came to his work. He had only written thirty thousand words so far, but it was a beginning.

When the lecture ended, Harry walked to Miss Olsen. He held the papers close, his bottom lip sucked into his mouth. "Miss Olsen?" he spoke.

The women looked up, smiling kindly. "Harry, hi. What can I help you with? Do you have any questions regarding the assignment?"

"No." Harry shook his head slowly. "I don't. I was actually wondering if you wanted to read some work of mine. Like, that I wrote in my spare time."

Miss Olsen looked at him in surprise. "I would love that, actually," she said, her face breaking into a kind smile. "Do you want me to just read it, or also tell you what you should do differently?"

"I would like that, yeah," Harry said. He held the papers out from his body. "This is it, well, it's what I've written so far. I'm still far from finished."

"It would be a pleasure to read it," Miss Olsen said, taking the stack of papers from Harry's hands. "I'll begin tonight. Thank you."

Harry bid her goodbye and then left the grounds of the university. He settled into a run, his backpack bouncing slightly against his back, but not so much that it bothered him.

It didn't take long before he was there, his body warmed up, even in the cold. He stepped inside the gym, and—

"Zayn?" he asked, surprised. "Hi."

Zayn was standing by the Leg Curl machine, and at Harry's words, he looked up, equally surprised. "Harry? What a pleasant surprise."

"You don't say," Harry said. "Didn't know you went here."

"Began a couple of weeks ago," Zayn said, "though I'm mostly here in the evening. Didn't know this was where you go."

Harry wet his lips. He had never been alone with Zayn before without Louis to lead a conversation. "So... do you use this machine?" He gestured to the Leg Curl machine.

"Yeah," Zayn said, nodding, "but I'm resting. You can take a set. We can switch, if you'd like."

"Thanks," Harry grinned, sitting down on the machine. He changed the weight.

Zayn let out a whistle. "Damn, you gotta have some strong arse legs."

Harry shrugged. "I guess." He began his set, his shins burning. When he finished, he stood up, and Zayn sat down in his place.

"How's things with you and Louis going?" Zayn asked. "I haven't gotten to talk that much to him lately. He hasn't been home that much—you steal him away quite often." Zayn winked, so Harry knew it meant no hard feelings with it.

"It's going great," Harry said as they, once again, switched. "He's... he's just great."

"Your birthday is coming up, right?" Zayn said. "Louis mentioned you're gonna spend it together."

"Yeah," Harry said. "Finally gonna leave the teenage years behind."

Zayn chuckled. "Oh! Reminds me, do you and Nigel wanna come over for a game night this weekend?"

"Sure," Harry said, standing up. He stretched his legs. Zayn sat down.

"Great."

Zayn finished his set, Harry took another set, and they then went on to the next machine. Leg Extension.

"How's things with you and Liam, then?" Harry asked.

Zayn blushed, smiling softly. "Um, great. Like really great."

"That's lovely," Harry said. He meant it. Zayn looked happier than should be deemed possible. Harry wondered if he looked like that when he spoke of Louis.

"How is it to live with Liam?" he found himself asking. "I mean, like, 'cause you were friends and all that, but now you're dating."

"It's amazing, actually," Zayn said. "I haven't slept alone in my bed for weeks now."

They switched.

"Sounds wonderful. I wish I could wake up next to Louis every day," Harry wistfully said.

Zayn grinned. "He wishes so, too."

"What? He told you that?"

Zayn chuckled, "No, but he clearly does. He looks at you with heart-eyes. I have never seen anyone look so bloody in love before, it's quite disgusting, actually."

"What?" Harry stuttered.

"What?" Zayn repeated.

They switched.

"He looks at me like he's in love with me?"

"Oh. I thought you had already told each other—"

"No!" Harry said. "I don't even know if I am there yet... has he told you that he's—"

"Harry, relax," Zayn said, chuckling. "He didn't tell me shit. But don't panic about it. You and Louis are made for each other. Never before have I seen a match made in heaven like that. You don't have to be in love yet if that's not how you feel. Love is something that sneaks up on you in the most unexpected moments, and it can take time before we understand it. Neither you nor Louis has ever been in love before. You don't necessarily know how it's expressed or how it feels, but once you know you know."

Harry exhaled. "Wow, just gave me a whole life lesson there."

Zayn shrugged. "You looked like you were about to shit your pants."

"Hey!"

"All I'm saying is, I'm thankful Louis has you. He has been so much happier since you came into his life. It has been magical to see how he wakes up every day with a new light in his eyes."

"Oh." Harry smiled shyly at his lap. "Well, I can only say the same."

* * *

On the way home from the gym, Harry went to buy groceries. He was in the middle of choosing a pack of carrots when his phone rang. He pulled it out without checking the caller ID, saying, "Hello, who is it?"

"The handsome, the talented, Harry Styles's boyfriend," came the reply, and Harry's heart melted into a puddle.

"Louis," he breathed, throwing a random pack of carrots in his basket. "What do I owe the pleasure?"

"You went to the gym with Zayn," Louis said. "He just told me."

"Well, on accident. I didn't know he was there to be fair."

Louis chuckled. "I know, but it made me realise how much I missed you. Do you have plans tonight?"

"I promised to cook dinner for Niall," Harry said, "but if you come over I can just cook for three instead of for two."

"Yeah?" Louis asked, hopeful. "Can I stay over as well? Tomorrow is Saturday. No work. We can sleep in."

Harry smiled softly. His stomach swarmed with butterflies. "Yeah, I would like that."

"And should I happen to forget clothes... can I borrow some from my boyfriend?"

"Will I get it back again?" Harry asked.

Silence.

Harry sighed, chuckling. "Yes. You can."

"Yes! When can I come over?"

"You can just leave now," Harry said. "I'm buying groceries, but just let yourself in."

Louis' voice was soft as he spoke next. "'Cause I have a key."

"You do, yeah," Harry said, equally soft.

"I'll see you in a bit, then, yeah?"

After they hung up, Harry pocketed his phone. Zayn's words were a mantra in his head.

Neither you nor Louis has ever been in love before. You don't necessarily know how it's expressed or how it feels, but once you know you know.

Some part of Harry was beginning to know, and that part had known it for quite some time.

On the way out, he also bought some condoms and lube, his bottom lip sucked into his mouth.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

484 21 26
A 21 football player by the name Louis Tomlinson, meets a 19 year old boy named Harry Styles. They become friends and as time went by Louis questions...
315K 9K 38
where louis is an innocent college student and harry is his roommate. © 2017
397K 11.2K 21
Harry styles (19) works in a bakery, has a normal life and is studying in college. Louis Tomlinson (21) famous footballer, very well known. The two...
9K 323 12
Louis Tomlinson lives with his father, ever since his father and mother got divorced, he was forced to go with his dad at the age of 12. Louis hasn't...