..Belongs to you

By Author_Ikir22

'For those who believe in love and also those who do not' Soo hello everyone here i am publishing my very fir... More

Dedication
Characters' Aesthetics ♡
1. Pleasant Morning!
IMPORTANT!
3. Lonely Nights
4. YOU...? GOD!!
5. Masquerade and tons of questions.
6.What is she doing here?
7. Desi date and unexpected meet.
8. See you soon bunny cat
Next update.
9. Mahashivratri pt.1
10. Mahashivratri pt.2
Next part.
11. Fashion week
12. Club Night
13. Bura na maano holi hai!!
Lottts and lottts of wishes!!!
14. Talking phase?
15. The Day
Surprise!!
His Yen!(PROLOGUE)
16. An Envelope
17. Dilemma
(HIS YEN)
18. Stress Buster
19. Love her? HELL YES!
20. He is here
21. His Past
22. I like him
23. Broken/dawn of hope?
24. Manipulation
25. Destiny?
New cover alert for NEO BOOKS

2. First Meeting

234 20 0
By Author_Ikir22

लुटेरों का लुटेरा
है चेहरा ये तेरा
हुआ है जो मेरी जान से प्यारा मुझे
~main tera

(\ /)
( • • )
(>❤️

Hey all, sorry for delaying much
but due to so and so reasons i couldn't update further but i'll
now try to update on time.

Without any delay let's continue..

Shrishti's POV

'Excuse me Mr?' I said in an angry voice.

"Yes, Miss?" was all what he said

'Will you please be generous enough to come out of your damn car?' I said as i gave him a tight lipped smile.

"Oh, ofcourse."and with a straight face he got out of the car look at audacity of this man ugh!

Only if it wasn't a BMW I would have kicked the tyre.

I came out of my thoughts when I heard a throat clearing sound.

And I saw him leaning on the car with him arms crossed.

'Yes, I was saying pehle toh aap mujhe ye btaiye, ki aapki aankhein hai ya button?' I said in a frustrated tone.

"Ji vaise toh aankhein hi hain." He ended up with a smirk.

Smirk? A fucking smirk?

What on earth is happening universe?

'Lagta toh kuch or hi hai'

'Kya aapko main nazar nhi aayi? for god's sake I have a pretty good height.'

'Jab chlani hi nhi aati toh training lijiye naa, pata nhi kya ho jata' I ended up rolling my eyes.

"I couldn't get where it was my mistake, you were so engrossed in your mobile Ms. Patarpatar."

Huh? What's with him giving me names as such.

Inhe toh main baad mein dekhungi.

'Huh! What? Okay it was some important message you could've seen too.'

"Miss I saw you which is why I stopped the car." He said in a bit annoyed tone

Such an arrogant person, couldn't he just say sorry and move on?

'Fiine, I don't have much time for all this, varna main aapko chodti nhi itni asani se'

Shiv ji ek hi toh jaan hai humari vo bhi log lene par tule hue hain.
I literally whined.

I turned back on my heels when a sudden movement caught my attention, The guy held my hand from back and said.

"Yun naraz hokar na jaiye sahiba, I'm sorry."

By saying that he left for the temple.

I was shocked with the whatever happened, and the realisation hit me, I was wrong too..
Maybe I should've said sorry too.

Tumhe hosh ho tb toh tum kuch kahogi, jab dekho gussa nak pr rehta hai.
My conscience mocked.

I left for the place where my family was.

"Shrishti beta itna time kahan lg gya?" my asked in a worried tone.

'Kuch nhi maa vo bas jagah dhund rhi thi'

Shaheed hote hote bachi aapki beti

"Come let's start with the puja" papa said.

The puja took around 45 mins or so and then the priest asked me to go to main temple and do the leftover rituals.

As soon as I stepped on stairs of the temple I bent down to touch the first stair and then when I finally reached to the bell, I touched it and went straight inside.

I kept my puja ki thaal on the floor and sat down near the shivling with my hands joined and eyes closed and covered my head with saree's free end.

Shiv ji sabse pehle toh meri jaan bachane ke liye aapko bohot saara thankyou, haan I know meri harkatein bhi aisi hi hoti hain..acha vo chodo, aapko meri wish toh pta hai naa?
Meri family thik rahe, sabki ichayein puri hon, or aapki vajah se jo mera business chla hai uska thankyou krne toh main aati hi rhungi...I love you soo much..grateful for everything that you have given me, jeevan mein hume aapse sab kuch mila, bhot bohot shukriyaa...

Ab shikayat ki baari.
Kaise kaise log rehte hain na?
Aaj subah hi ek Mr. Akdu se paala pda..chlo koi nhi mera dil bohot zyada bada hai,maaf kr diyaa unhe

I giggled while saying the last sentence and opened my eyes just to see the same man sitting on the other side of shivling

Naam liya or shaitan haazir.
Suits here.

I got up, and fixed my saree, took the plate in my hand.

I was about to walk away when suddenly I tripped because of the folded carpet there..puja ki thaal was about to fall from my hands but someone held it from one hand, and I sighed in relief

"Dhyaan naa jane kidhr rehta hai har vakt" someone said.

I heard a familiar voice and looked up to see him..his eyes

What the hell...

Aarush's POV

Yes..The Aarush Bedi said sorry to a random woman only if someone who knew me was here would've surely fainted.

But there was something different with this woman.

Something captivating...
If we ignore her blabbering ofcourse.

Her voice..I can hear it for a lifetime music in its own kind..

"Music toh nhi hi tha.."
I rolled my eyes refusing to accept the truth.

After the sudden encounter with that woman. I went inside the temple the puja was started as it was important for my mother to be there, not me. The priest informed me to go inside the main temple.

And the view there was ethereal..
I saw her again sitting in front of the shivling as with a face full of thousand expressions which was changing every minute..no wait seconds..

Man, can you stop gawking at her?

Oh fuck..

Coming out of my thoughts I quickly sat down on the other side and started praying and thanking god for whatever I am and he has given me.

I may be cold and rude for outsiders but with God and my family there's something different always.

I opened my eyes and the view disappeared..I felt some kind of ache, something unfamiliar.

Sigh

I turned around to go outside but saw something happening which will later be considered as a bad omen although I don't care about all this but we shouldn't ignore.

Due to my reflex I held the thaal with one hand she closed her eyes dramatically.

'Dhyaan na jaane kidhr rehta hai har vakt' I said.

She was about to say something but didn't let her and moved away..but watching her all frustated and with cheeks puffed in anger would have been a sight.

Maybe in future..

By the time everything was over we left for our house.

Shrishti's POV

Mr.Akdu!!!

God I hate him.

'Don't lie my child'

Ugh! Fine I don't hate him per se..but did you see?

I don't want to see him ever again.

Do I really want that?

He didn't even let me say a thanks.

But still the day came to an end
We departed for our home..my home.

To be continued..

Vote target: 10

_________________ _________________

Author's Note

Sorry everyone for posting this late, but due to so and so reasons as I mentioned above, I wasn't
Able to post it.

I'll try my best to continue posting it..

To see spoilers and their lovely videos.. you can always check my ig and t @author_ikir/Ikiraaah

Don't read this if you don't want our Mr. Aarush to raise your standards..

He's such a ❤️🛐

Comment what y'all think and let me know about our male lead.

And female lead too.

Love y'all.
Take care <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 357 22
Book-1 THE MONSOON LOVE SERIES ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ AARYA SHEKHAWAT She's a remarkable businesswoman. Known for her cold, intimidating, and dominan...
20.4K 751 18
"𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚!". "𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩.". "'𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮, 𝙙𝙪𝙝!". In which a young idol, named Y/N, meets...
3.5M 147K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
91.6K 7.6K 49
Book 2 of the 'Demigod in Gotham' Series When Nico moved to Gotham, all he wanted was to do good. He never asked to be adopted by Bruce Wayne. He ne...