STAR FAME | M.B |

By jenina_yang

Two famous actors are at rivalry after a mishap that happened in the past, the two actors then meet again but... More

PART 1
CHARACTERS
Part 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
INSTA BREAK!!
PART 9
PART 10
INSTA BREAK
PART 11
PART 12
INSTA BREAK!!
PART 13
INTA BREAK!!
PART 14
PART 15
INSTA BREAK!!
PART 16
INSTA BREAK!!
PART 17
INSTA BREAK!!
PART 18
PART 19
INSTA BREAK!!
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
A proper ending
Question

PART 23

982 7 1
By jenina_yang

TALIA'S POV:

I was suddenly shaken awake and I sat up in confusion. I was even more confused when I woke up wet. I heard cheering and clapping around me for some odd reason.

"Eyy there she is!!" Malachi said "She's alive!!" Millie screamed. "Wh-what happened?" I asked while rubbing my eyes to help them adjust to the light.

"Jeez we thought you were dead" Noah blurted out and I sat there waiting for one of them to continue, Millie saw this and decided to continue explaining.

"You were asleep and we thought it was weird you weren't awake before us but we took the advantage and all got ready, when we were done you still weren't awake we gave you a few minutes and you STILL weren't awake. We yelled your name threw water in your face hence why your hair is wet but nothing worked. Malachi almost cried because we all thought you were dead so I stood beside you and started violently shaking you then you woke up" Millie explained to me.

I sat there just trying to process their stupidity "Well um..oh okayy.." I said not knowing what to say.

And I realized something "Wait Malachi almost cried?" I said while snickering. "Yeah he kept trying to say his goodbyes to you saying he'll miss you blah blah blah" Noah said.

I chuckled a bit, Malachi turned red "I thought we agreed that you'll never talk about that" He said while slightly punching Noah on the arm.

I sighed and grabbed my stuff to go they ready. "Oh yeah Talia" Millie called out to me "Yeah?" I asked "Try and get ready quicker we have to be on set all day till 12:30am" She said and I just nodded while walking into the bathroom.

Time skip:- After getting ready

The outfit:

I walked out of the bathroom and got my purse and other necessary things. I sighed and said "I can't wait to get back to LA" "Yeah same" Millie said.

We all walked out of the hotel room and got in Millie's car. We were blasting Lana del ray and The Weeknd all though it was literally 7:19am.

We arrived at the studio and all went to our trailers. I got in but I didn't see Lauren inside.

"What the-" I got cut off by someone hugging me from behind. I turned around and it was Lauren. "Lauren Oh my gosh you scared me" I said while holding my chest.

"Mm sorry! It's just that this will be the last time I ever see you again because you all have to go to LA tomorrow" Lauren said with some tears in her eyes.

"Yeah I know I'm going to miss you so much!!" I said while hugging her. "Ok ok enough of all that emotional stuff" Lauren said while pulling away from the hug and sniffling.

"Time to get you all pretty!!" She said while sitting me down in the chair. She got her tools and started working on me.

Time skip:- 58 minutes later

"Ok done!!" Lauren said while standing beside me and looking in the mirror to admire her creation.

The hair:

The makeup:

"Wow thi-this is amazing Laury thank you!!" I said standing up and hugging her. "No problem, well today I don't have to pick any outfit for you except for when some scenes change so bye!!" She said while waving at me.

"Bye Laury!!" I said to her and closing my trailer door, I waited for a few seconds and stormed back in and gave Lauren the tightest hug ever.

"Ta-Talia you're....squeezing me too hard" Lauren said while being out of breath. I let go a little and I heard her breath a sigh of relief.

"Sorry I'm just gonna miss you so much!!" I said to her, she hugged me back and said "I'll miss you too but you have to get to set now!!" She screamed the last part.

I quickly let go and said "Oh yeah..bye Laury!!" She waved at me and I closed the trailer door.

I quickly ran to set and when I got there I was so out of breath.

"What took you so long?" Millie asked me "Sorry I was saying my goodbyes to Lauren and I couldn't let go" I said while being very out of breath.

"But you know you're gonna see her again when you you go to change your outfit right?" Noah said in a 'duh' tone. "Oh right" i said back to him.

We heard the director scream through the microphone to get to our places and we quickly went our separate ways

Leah (Talia) Bold italic

Mia (Millie) Bold line

*SCENE STARTS*

M: Come on Leah are you sure you wanna do this?

L: Yes im very sure.

Leah said while packing all her things into her suitcases.

M: You're seriously moving to LA because of that dick Jaden?!

Mia threw her arms in the air thinking that her best friend was being absolutely ridiculous.

L: Look It's Not Like i really have a choice you know I'm moving because of my parents work.

M: I know but come on Leah just try and reason with them.

L: Look Mia i cant do anything about it if the company said we're going to LA then we're going..but maybe you might go too

M: Wait really?!

L: I don't wanna get your hopes up but since our parents work for the same company there is a very high chance that you guys might move to LA too.

M: OH MY GOSH YESS!! MY DAD MENTIONED SOMETHING ABOUT LA SOME NIGHTS AGO BUT I WASNT PAYING ANY ATTENTION!!

L: See...so yes you're probably gonna move there as well

M: Oh no..

L: what is it?

M: if I'm moving to LA then so is Jaden because our parents all work for the same company for some strange reason..

L: Oh no..

M: And if we do move to LA our parents are gonna put us in the same school

L: WHAT WHAT?!!

M: Yeah I heard my dad say that as well before I went up to my room

L: No no nooo this is horrible!! I wanted to get a new start but my past is going to follow me there?!

M: Sorry Leah..

L: *sighs* I-uh.. it's ok this whole thing is just whatever you know

M: Let's go out for ice cream to cheer you up!!

L: mm ok..

*SCENE ENDS*

We did some more filming and I did a few outift changes and in no time we were done with our last episode in Las Vegas.

"I can't believe we're finally done.." Noah said while sipping on some coffee. "Yeah and we finally go back to LA tomorrow!!" Millie said while cheering.

"I booked us a private jet and we'll have to be at the airport by 9:00am today" I said while looking up from my phone.

"YOU GOT US A PRIVATE JET?!" Malachi screamed. "Yeah it's no biggie" I said with a smile.

Malachi picked up and spun me around and I giggled, he put me down and showered me with kisses.

"I.love.you.so.much.thank.you.for.this.my.love.thank.you" He said in between each kiss. He hugged me then Millie and Noah quickly joined in.

We were all called out of set and we went to Millie's car. "Ok we have to get some sleep now let's go" Millie said in a tired voice.

"Hey Mills you get some rest I'll drive" I said to her "Thank you so much girl I love you" she said while dozing off.

I smiled and saw everyone was asleep including Noah who literally just drank coffee like 10 minutes ago.

I started the car and I drove us all to the hotel. We arrived and I woke everyone up.

"Guys..psst GUYS!!" I screamed and they all woke up "What is it mi amor?" Malachi asked while sitting up straight.

"We're here so let's go" I said to them while unbuckling my seat belt and getting my stuff from the car.

Malachi and I managed to get Noah and Millie to the hotel and boy were they heavy. We set them down on the floor and prepped their blankets so they could sleep.

I took off Millie's shoes,jewelry and accessories for her and put them in my nightstand drawer. I took some Make-up wipes and wipes off her makeup.

"You're removing her makeup for her?" Malachi asked. "Yeah I don't want her to sleep with makeup on" I replied to him.

"Ugh what did I do to deserve an incredible person like you" He asked. "I don't know" I said while getting off the floor and throwing the makeup wipes in the trash.

I went into the bathroom and got changed into something more comfortable. I got out and Malachi went in to change aswell. I got in bed and pulled the covers over myself.

I heard Malachi get out of the bathroom, switch off the lights and get into bed aswell.

"Goodnight babe" He said to me

"Goodnight baby" I said to him in a sleepy voice and quickly fell asleep.

________________________________
A/N: usually I would've ended the chapter here but not for this one!! I'm continuing with the story anyway!!
________________________________

THE NEXT MORNING

AUTHOR'S POV:

Talia woke up to the sound of her alarm and she honestly did NOT want to wake up. She got back in bed after switching it off and tried to fall back asleep but she shot up realizing they had to get to the airport.

She quickly woke everyone up so they could pack and get ready.

"GUYS WAKE UP WE HAVE TO GET TO THE AIRPORT!!" She screamed. Everyone groaned and sat up.

"GUYS COME ONE PACK YOURE STUFF AND GET READY!!" She screamed again. Everyone was tired but they still stood up.

"COME ON STOP BEING LAZY SACKS AND GET UP YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY-" she stopped screaming.

"Morning baby" she said while kissing Malachi's cheek "Morning" he said in a deep voice. "Ok come on no time to waste go take a shower quickly" She said to her boyfriend softly and he nodded his head and went to take the shower.

She turned back to Millie and Noah and begun screaming again "GUYS.PLEASE.PACK.NOW!!" "Heyy how come you scream at us but not Malachi" Millie said "Yeah it's not fair" Noah said as well.

"Ok fine I'm sorry just pack your things and get your necessary stuff ready so we can leave" Talia said a bit softly and her two friends obliged with her request.

Airport fit:

Time skip:-2 hours later

They had all arrived at the airport,got checked by security and got into the plane. Their pilot came out to greet them.

"Hello everyone my name is captain Ethan and I will be your pilot today please feel comfortable and free and we departing right now" he said while walking back into the cockpit.

They squad all sat down and let out a sigh of relief. A few flight attendants came over and greeted them and they gave them some breakfast.

Time skip:- At the LA airport

TALIA'S POV:

We had finally arrived in LA and we had gone through check out. Malachi and Noah's parents had been waiting for them while Millie and I just had eachother.

"Shit you have a messed up family too?" I asked Millie "Yeah it's very complicated" She said while chuckling slightly.

I felt strong arms wrap around my waist, I turned around and of course it was Malachi. "Hey babe I want you to meet my parents come on!!" He said with a huge smile.

To be honest I was a bit scared to meet his parents again after what happened between us back then but I hoped they would be happy to see me.

I arrived there holding Malachi's hand. "Hi sweetheart" Mrs.Barton said while hugging me and I immediately felt at ease. "Hi Felicia" I Said while hugging her back with a smile.

We pulled apart from eachother then Mr.Barton hugged me "Hey kiddo how you been?" He asked me. I hugged back and said "Everything has been perfect since Malachi came back into my life"

I pulled away from the hug and I could see Malachi's cheeks turn a rosy pink. "Aww my little boy is blushing" Felicia said then everyone turned to Malachi and he turned red.

"Mom stop that's embarrassing" He said and we all laughed. "Umm anyway I want you to meet our friends Millie and Noah" He said while changing the subject.

We walked over to Millie and Noah and introduced them to Felicia and Loren. "It's so lovely to meet Mr and Mrs.Barton" Millie said.

"Oh dear just call me Felicia and call him Loren" Felicia said with a smile and Millie smiles back at her.

We all the left the airport and when I walked out I saw someone I've wanted to see for a long time.

I gasped I saw Ariana and Malachi's little sister Briana. I immediately opened my arms and I ran. Ariana opened her arms but I ran into past her and hugged Briana.

"OH MY GOSH BRIANA LOOK HOW BIG YOUVE GOTTEN!!" I said while putting her down on the floor.

"Yeah im a big girl now!!" She said to me and I smiled from ear to ear. "I missed you so much Barbie " she said with a few tears in her eyes.

(Since the first day she met me she's called me Barbie because she thought I looked like one)

"Aww don't cry Bri I missed you too" I said while hugging her and she quickly hugged me back.

I let go of her and she smiled "Do you love bubba?" She asked me and I smiled "I love him more than anything" I said back to her

(Bubba is a cute nickname she calls Malachi)

She let out a dramatic gasp "EVEN MORE THAN ME?!" She screamed "Nooo not more than you!!" I said and I heard Malachi behind me.

"Oh so you love me but you love my sister more" He said to me. I got off my knees and said "Yes because Briana is the best" I smiled and Briana smiled back.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around "Umm..you forgetting something?" Ariana asked me and I quickly hugged her "Aww Ari I'm sorry I missed you so much!!" I said back to her.

She pulled away from the hug and Millie came over. They both got on their knees to match Briana's height. "Well hello Briana nice to meet you" Ariana said and Millie said "Hi there Briana you're an interesting one arent you?" And Briana just smiled.

"Hello" she said a bit shyly, "Oh don't be shy I'm Ariana" Ari said with a smile "Yeah there's nothing to be shy about my name is Millie" Millie smiled aswell "How old are you?" Briana asked Ari and Millie.

"I'm 16" Ariana said with a smile "And I'm 17" Millie said with a smile. "I'm 8" Briana said back to them. "Okay come on Briana we have to get home" Malachi said while picking her up.

"Nooo I wanna stay with Barbie,Millie and Ariana" she said while whining. "No no it's ok Bri go home and we'll all come and see you later" I said while smiling and waving at her and she waved back.

Millie and I got into Ari's car and she immediately fangirled. "Oh my gosh THE Millie Bobby Brown is in MY car" she said while squealing.

"Calm down Ari you'll scare her away" I said while laughing. "I'm sorry I'm just such a huge fan of yours Millie" Ariana said and Millie smiled.

"Thank you so much I can tell we're going to be great friends" Millie said to Ariana and Ariana just smiled even more.

We went to Millie's house to drop off her things and she got back into the car with us and we went to my house.

When we got there of course no one was home and we decided to chill there for a while before going to Malachi's house.

"So what should we do?" I asked the girls. "Let's bake cookies!!" Millie suggested. "Oh my gosh yes that's a great idea!!" Ariana said and we immediately went to the kitchen.

I gasped "I have an even better idea" "What is it?" Ariana and Millie asked me in unison. "Let's do the blind,deaf,mute challenge" I said.

They immediately agreed and I got my camera to shoot the video and upload it to my YouTube channel.

A/N: Ok this is the end of this chapter and I might add it's a very long one but now drama is about to start!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 435 30
Giovanna Myers grew rather close with Malachi Barton growing feelings for him quickly, until suddenly, he heard a false rumor. Malachi started to ac...
31.2K 209 17
VidCon was going on in Anaheim and Peyton and Dizzy were the a part of the featured creators along with the Baylen, Kyle, and Peej. On this trip, Bay...
9.7K 125 19
Going into the world with some love🤪 ❝ I just wanna nap ❞ ❝ Shut up you love me ❞
1.2M 35.7K 87
In which a young girl, Elenora, finds her father. And a curly-haired boy with a totally rockin' suit. disclaimer : i don't own marvel STEVE X OC!DAU...