Imprecation ~ Untold Story Of...

By zuckerbienchenn

Childhood marriages are common in 1500 BC . My friends are married already but I am still waiting for that... More

1. FIRST LOOK ~
2. DESPERATION ~
3. ANTICIPATION ~
4. PREPARATION ~
5. WAITING ~
6. FINALLY IT'S TIME ~
7. FEAR OF HEAT~
8. KUWAR JI BEHAVING WEIRD ~
9. LOSING CONTROL ~
10. TRUTH OR MYTH..
11. SENSUAL GIFTS~
12. THE BEAST ~
13. CONFESSION -
14. EMBARASSING ~
15. LET'S GO HOME ~
16. WORRIED ~
17. SMELLS LIKE MINE ~
18. RISING ISSUES~
19. TOGETHER ~
20. HALF TRUTH ~
22. FIRST INTRODUCTION ~
23. Creates Blunder~
24. KUWAR SA Is " RUSHT"~
25.ITS HEAT NOT FEVER ~
26. Kitten's Explicit Thoughts ~
27. Just RUN~
28.Everything is for kunwar sa ~
29.Can Not Wait Now~
30. BREED ME ~
31.MARKED YOU MINE ~
32.It Is Not Pe- ~
33. I Think I Really P~
34.IT IS MARKING ~
READ OR SKIP IT!⚠️

21. TRUTH REVEALED ~

1.6K 90 12
By zuckerbienchenn

Okay, first of all why don't guys vote ? I mean you are reading my book but not voting why? Can you tell me the reason 1k above views in chapter but not even 100 votes and some of you asking for update .

I know you are waiting for it but tell how will I get encouragement if some of you guys being silent readers.. so I am not going to say it every time vote vote vote !!!!. Come on readers it's free of cost .

Anyways leave it who is my true readers they appreciate my work and vote for it comment on my chapter thank you so much.

I achieved 700 vote overall on 23k views can you imagine the ratio??? I know it's free here that's why so of you don't value it.

But this chapter is for my followers and voters who are loyal to me. I will update next Sunday .

And i opened an insta account like in my description follow me there and shower your love 💜

Enjoy your reading 💜

Suraj 's pov

" Dynasty ?? So it's something Genetic or what? "

I asked pitaji it was getting so confusing. I shifted into wolf on her birth then there's possibility that i could shift again. those symptoms and what guruji said I think i am getting closer to that day .

" Yes, that's what the monk said so I started my research in our library where i found my great grandfather diary he wrote that he also face the same situation and there's no solution for it . His grandfather was shifted in his 25th birthday and he shifted the same day on his 25 th birthday. He was so helpless but his life partner saved his life just like his grandmother saved his grandfather 's life. You just need to accept who ever you are and in this journey your only Survivor was your mate ."

Now this point I don't even know what to ask. It's our ancestral sin that we were paying for it . No human want to become beast , they said only life partner only can save . I don't want her to be there when I will shift. My birthday is getting close in one month.

I want to know the reason why we will suffer i can't Accept as it is. Atleast not without a proper reason. But what's the mate thing?

It's like soulmates or something different for wolfs.

" I know son what's going on your mind but trust me every thing will be fine once you shift."

I couldn't believe pitaji 's word but what choice do i have. Eventually it'll will happen. As much i trying to control my behaviour it's slipping away. And Guruji who was silent before his next word shook me to core.

" Suraj remember one thing you must be with Divya all the time till you shift. She is the only one who will help you to stay calm otherwise anything can happen it might take someone's life. Because as much i know werewolf were extremely possessive. If they didn't find their mate with them then will get feral . "

" Don't worry about Divya ...I think she was also facing something but not like you she is still unaware of her condition and about that I want to talk to you.....privately ....as it is something inappropriate to say infront of everyone..... I will have to talk with you Aarya and I think he can help you both if something doesn't work out as we want."

What guruji want to talk about Divya and she was same issues but ..... why did not she said anything to me. I nodded and lead guruji to our study chamber. There were other attendees and my parents if something guru ji can't say infront of them then it must be serious.

It just me who used this chamber since I was young and it's close to our chamber. Divya and Aarya walk with us I watched as Divya went to our chamber confused and tensed probably what guruji said about us.

I promise Divya I will make everything right. I will protect you from every thing even if it's me or my inner beast. Something sting in my heart and growls lightly when i thought this.

We move into chamber once we settled in chairs guruji said to Aarya

" you Remember when i told you to study medicines "

Aarya nod his head and said

" yes, guruji "

" well that is not only to gain your knowledge or improve your qualifications but there was hidden reason now I want to reveal "

Guruji take deep breaths and explain everything that we didn't understand earlier.

" Why did wolf choose your body i don't know the reason but I can help you to live with him. "

" i know what your pitaji told you doesn't sit well with you but just accept that for now and solve the problems which was coming next after this you have your whole life to dig in reason."

I agreed with him it's true if the problem related to Divya i need to focus on her first.

" You are the Alpha of the wolf pack so that monk needs to find out who was your fated mate. With your behaviour and the situation of Divya's mother proves that she is going to be your mate . And you did something ... not really you but your alpha that confirm everything and that monk said to both of your parents was marriage is only solution for both of you."

" As I said divya was your mate she has the power of an omega who is companion for a Alpha . That time her little body could not handle the energy and power so monk suppressed her power through medicine "

" So, Divya also an wolf?" i can't believe it she never said or did anything weird as i did heck she even didn't know what I went through.

" yes, but not like you . She is half wolf and half human. "

" Forgive for my language guruji but I am going nuts." Aarya said holding his head.

" listen to me carefully when the monk suppressed her power so half of her power stuck with her as we can not force that wolf out of you same happened with her that monk can't control the omega power. So before it harm Divya unknowingly he suppressed it."

" Always remember they will never hurt you or your loved ones but as they were animals sometimes that instincts can took over. You need to take care of that. "

"and about Divya she was going through hormonal imbalance between her human body and wolf instincts as you are close to shifting the omega inside her recognised her alpha and she want to come out and ... .. play with you"

What the fuck does that mean??? Play with me! How the hell that works. Suddenly Aarya choked air and looked guruji with worried expression.

" yes, whatever you are thinking Aarya is correct her wolf wants to mate with him . Same with his alpha, i think you understand my meaning Suraj mating for animals in humans we said consummate marriage."

We even get close to that whatever happens between us because of that wolf but and now this consummating.

" But guruji .... we still .. i mean she is still young and... "

"No need to feel uncomfortable Suraj that's why I bring you both here so that you both can communicate freely. See , if you are not ready then Aarya can help you with this. But let me tell the purpose of marrying you two before your 25th birthday is this . If you two take step towards your marriage and consummate then your inner wolf will also get connected."

" No i can't take this step without her assurance i don't want to force her Aarya, tell me what should I do?"

I asked Aarya his face was still pale but he gulped before answering me .

" you both need to take medicine to suppress that ....ummm urge ... you know "

" That's it? So give that medicine I was worried without any reason. We can suppress our wolfs through medicine."

Aarya shook his head and guruji left the chamber patting his shoulder.

" See , Bhai sa medicine can suppress little amount of it. But what i studied animal instincts are so powerful and you are controlling it since childhood..... and now it can be dangerous."

" What will happen tell me?"

" wolfs forcefully shift into their natural appearance and mate .....with their partner. But in your case bhabi sa is not completely wolf..... so between you two only your wolf will shift with force and mate with her...."

" Wh.... what as in her hu-man form!!"

" yes.... and it will happen for sure they are soulmates Bhai sa you can't separate them ."

" but. ... it can harm her Aarya an animal ... no a beast and human how she ??? Oh god... why?? Why us "

" Bhai sa I think you should talk with bhabi sa before any step"

" She will agree Aarya ... she is my wife what do you think she will say? She will agree to anything that can save me. I can take the pain you just give the medicine to her and i will go away far from her when the time came."

" no Bhai sa it can not possible your wolf won't let you take away him from his mate. He will hunt down bhabhi sa when you will shift and trust me that will be worse than you can ever imagine."

" so you are suggesting me that I will consummate our marriage forcefully with her . It's sexual assault Aarya with out her emotional consent she will agree verbally because it's her duty but.... "

Aarya sighed rubbing his forehead he said

" before deciding something please talk with bhabi sa remember guruji said she was also having same issues so may be we are missing something that can help your situation. And everyone said your patner is only option to solve all this. So talk with her."

Have a good day and love yourself 💜...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 149K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
32.4K 1.6K 32
Dedication : To all the girls out there who're looking for a men who loves in the day and fucks at the night with the same passion.... Divya...., A g...
128K 4.9K 41
its dark romance story.....its my 1st dark book....english is not my first language....so plzz ignore grammar mistake.... "leave...
18.2K 569 13
A young innocent princess is forcefully married to the ruthless king to save her people. Confused by his dominating yet caring aura, the princess is...