Written in the stars (Harry P...

By NyaPotter23

What would happen if Lily's sacrifice was still made but she wasn't killed as well as James. And what if a wa... More

A/n and info
Prologue
Year 1
Part 1 - The Train Ride
Part 2 - The Sorting Ceremony
Part 3 - The First Day
Part 4 - Troll Trama
Part 5 - Quidditch
Part 6 - New discoveries
Part 7 - Home for the Holidays
Part 8 - Detention
Part 9 - Dogs and Vines
Part 10 - Keys and Chess
Part 11 - Two faced
Part 12 - Home is where the Heart is
Part 13 - The summer of regrets
Part 14 - Harry's new attitude

Year 2

106 3 8
By NyaPotter23

Hey guy, can you believe it? We are on 2nd year now. Now this year will be a lot shorter than first year probably. It will make sense later. Trust me. I will continue to follow the whole 1 chapters every 2 weeks thing but ultimately that could change. I don't know yet. I have a lot of plans for second year. And you get to meet a few new characters. Let's get on with Second Year.

Yn Diggory

Harry Potter

Hermione Granger

Ronald Weasley

Draco Malfoy

Dobby

Tom Riddle

______________________________________
Any-gays that's it for today. I know it's a very short and boring piece. I am so very excited for second year. Don't be afraid to comment questions or if you like it. I do try to respond to every comment. If I don't respond then that's because I either haven't seen it yet or I just have no idea what to say. I really love how much of you are reading my book and how many of you are loving it. So thank you for reading it. See you soon my little nifflers.

Byeeeeee.

XxNyaPotterxX

Word count: 191 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 4.9K 24
The wizards and witches we all know and love are back for their last year in Hogwarts! Hermione starts to receive unexpected love letters from a secr...
45.9K 789 19
𝙰 πšŒπš‘πš’πš•πšπš‘πš˜πš˜πš πš‹πšŽπšœπšπšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πš 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 πšŸπšŽπš›πš’ πšœπš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŠπš• πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πš πšπš‘πšŠπš,𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš πš’πš•πš• πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš πš’πšπš‘ πš πš‘πš˜...
290K 7.2K 32
What if James did not forget his wand? What if they knew that Voldemort knew their location? What if Harry grew up with family around him? In thi...
521 34 34
Lilian Evans has questions that no one gives her answers too. Trying to live her life to the best of her abilities is proving to be hard when those s...