(2) THE KING OF HELL'S GENIUS...

By mylovess2013

At the feast of the Gluttonous House's auction, there was a little girl with an exceptional furnace constitut... More

Chapter 641-650
Chapter 651-660
Chapter 661-670
Chapter 671-680
Chapter 681-690
Chapter 691-700
Chapter 701-710
Chapter 711-720
Chapter 721-730
Chapter 731-740
Chapter 741-750
Chapter 751-760
Chapter 761-770
Chapter 771-780
Chapter 781-790
Chapter 791-800
Chapter 801-810
Chapter 811-820
Chapter 821-830
Chapter 831-840
Chapter 841-850
Chapter 851-860
Chapter 861-870
Chapter 871-880
Chapter 881-890
Chapter 891-900
Chapter 901-910
Chapter 911-920
Chapter 921-930
Chapter 931-940
Chapter 941-950
Chapter 951-960
Chapter 971-980
Chapter 981-990
Chapter 991-1000
Chapter 1001-1010
Chapter 1011-1020
Chapter 1021-1030
Chapter 1031-1040
Chapter 1041-1050
Chapter 1051-1060
Chapter 1061-1070
Chapter 1071-1080
Chapter 1081-1090
Chapter 1091-1100
Chapter 1101-1110
Chapter 1111-1120

Chapter 961-970

336 8 0
By mylovess2013

Chapter 961: The Enlightenment of Everyone

Lu Zhixi continued, “But Zhixi happened to have seen this disease in an ancient book left by a predecessor. This disease is called vampire disease. People with this disease are bloodthirsty and afraid of exposure to sunlight. It is a disease that has nothing to do with dantian and meridians, but it exists in human blood.”

“What? Vampire disease?”

“It has nothing to do with the dantian and meridians, it only exists in the blood?!”

“There is even such a disease in the world?”

Lu Zhixi paused slightly and looked at Hexi, “Mr. Xi, do you have any objections to Zhixi’s diagnosis?”

Hexi smiled and shook her head, “No.”

Ren Xueling touched her aching cheeks, then she stared at Hexi fiercely and sneered, “Of course you have no objections. I think you don’t really know what kind of disease Brother Xiaotian has, right? Stop pretending here! Bah! When my senior sister treated Brother Xiaotian, let’s see what else you have to say!”

Hexi picked up a cup of tea and took a sip with a smile, completely ignoring Ren Xueling.

Ren Xueling only felt that she was aggrieved.

Dr. Chen, who only cared about the condition, couldn’t help but said, “Fairy Zhixi, you said that this cause is hidden in the blood, but how do you treat it?”

Lu Zhixi pointed to the blood sucking golden silkworm and said, “The treatment of vampire disease is actually very simple. It is to use the characteristics of golden silkworm to suck blood and lingxue pill to replenish blood to replace all the blood in the patient’s body.”

As she said, she looked at Hexi, then she looked back at the doctors again, showing an expression with a deep meaning, “So, as long as you have seen what Zhixi did once, all the doctors here can treat this disease. The doctors couldn’t cure the disease at first was just because you didn’t understand the disease.”

As soon as Lu Zhixi said this, all the doctors suddenly looked enlightened.

“The cause in the blood, so as long as we replace the blood, we can treat it. That’s it! That’s it!”

“Fairy Zhixi really deserves to be a genius in medical skills. You can actually think of such a way to treat this strange disease! It’s really a talented junior!”

“Haha, it’s just that this method seems simple, but only Fairy Zhixi can think of it. Fairy Zhixi is naturally amazing, but for those who follow her method of treatment later on, it will be a different case…”

As the doctors said, they looked at Hexi with contempt.

They were already 90% sure at this time that Fairy Zhixi would definitely cure Zhuge Xiaotian’s disease, and the miracle healer called Xi Yue would only lose face in this Yongan City and leave in grief.

After Lu Zhixi explained the condition, he checked Zhuge Xiaotian’s condition, then she spoke said to Dr. Chen, “Old Doctor Chen, please change another batch of golden silkworms.”

In this way, after 3 rounds of blood replacing, Zhuge Xiaotian finally woke up slowly.

When Zhuge Feng saw his son awake, he immediately threw himself in front of his son with joy and shouted excitedly, “Xiaotian, you finally woke up? What do you think?”

Zhuge Xiaotian still had red spots on his face and hands, but these 3 rounds of blood replacing made him look much better.

The initially purple teeth had returned normal now.

Chapter 962: Great Kindness

Especially when he opened his eyes with clear eyes, all other people knew that he had returned normal.

Zhuge Xiaotian pressed his temple and said dumbly, “Father, what’s wrong with me? Am I sick again?”

Thinking of the horrible and disgusting appearance when he fell ill, Zhuge Xiaotian couldn’t help crying, “Father, instead of living like this, you might as well let me die.”

Living such in such a shameful life! I can’t do anything except drinking blood!

Zhuge Feng grabbed his son’s hand, ignoring the disgusting sores on his hand, then he said, “Xiaotian, don’t worry, dad has found a doctor who can treat you. You will definitely get better!”

Lu Zhixi also stepped forward and used spiritual power to investigate Zhuge Xiaotian’s condition carefully, then she asked gently, “Young city lord, how do you feel now?”

Zhuge Xiaotian frowned in a daze, then opened his eyes slightly and said in disbelief, “I… I think I feel better. I don’t have the urge to drink blood. Moreover, I even feel a little hungry.”

“What?!” Zhuge Feng exclaimed; his expression was ecstatic. “Xiaotian, is that real? You are feeling hungry now? You don’t want to drink blood, but you want to eat normal spiritual food?”

Zhuge Xiaotian touched his flat stomach, and he heard the cooing sound from his stomach. A surprised expression appeared on his face, “Father, I… I’m really hungry; I want to eat rice!”

“Great! Great! Great! Dad will ask someone to cook for you now!” Zhuge Feng burst into tears with excitement, and his hands grabbing Zhuge Xiaotian’s hands were trembling. “Quickly ask the servant to serve food for the young master!”

After a while, an exquisite meal was served.

Zhuge Xiaotian almost devoured the food. As the food rich in spiritual power entered his abdomen, the scary sores on his face and body as well as the suppurative wounds were all gradually healed.

His handsome facial features also appeared.

Zhuge Feng looked at his son eating like a normal person with tears coming out nonstop.

He suddenly walked in front of Lu Zhixi, bowed deeply to her, and tremblingly said, “Fairy Zhixi’s great kindness, I Zhuge Feng have nothing to repay, but if Fairy Zhixi needs my help in the future, I will never say no!”

Lu Zhixi stretched out her hand and waved slightly with a gentle smile, “Lord Zhuge doesn’t have to be polite. Zhixi is a doctor, and treating patients is what I should do.”

Lu Zhixi was polite, but Ren Xueling was not polite. Seeing Zhuge Feng’s gratitude look and seeing Zhuge Xiaotian could eat, she took it as her senior sister had treated him completely.

She suddenly jumped out and stretched out her hand to Zhuge Feng, “Uncle Zhuge, my senior sister cured Xiaotian, and you just say thank you? What about the Divine Soul Jade you promised my senior sister? Quickly hand it out!”

Zhuge Feng hurriedly said, “How would I dare to break the promise with Fairy Zhixi? But Divine Soul Jade needs warmth to be stored, so I didn’t bring it in my storage ring. I will definitely give it to Fairy Zhixi.”

Ren Xueling nodded in satisfaction, then she turned around, pointed at Hexi and others and sneered, “Right, there are these bitches!”

Chapter 963: Swindler

“Now that my senior sister has cured Brother Xiaotian’s disease, it means that this group of bitches has lost. Uncle Zhuge, what are you waiting for? Why don’t you quickly kick these swindlers out of the mansion!”

Zhuge Feng’s expression froze, and he looked embarrassed, “This…”

“Xueling, wouldn’t it be too easy for them to kick them out!” Li Zhenyu stepped forward and gently shook the fan. “Before they go, they must apologize to Zhixi and admit that they have lost; they also have to confess to all Yongan City’s people on the city wall that they are swindlers. Only that can make up for the offends they did against Zhixi.”

Ren Xueling suddenly laughed while clapping, “Cousin, you are right! Since they lose, they are naturally swindlers. Since they are swindlers, then they should admit their mistakes in front of everyone. Otherwise, we must not let them go!”

Li Zhenyu looked at the doctors and said, “Doctors, you are also witnesses to this medical skills competition. I’m not being overbearing, but this Xi Yue and his followers are really too much. He just wanted to use Zhixi’s name to gain fame for himself, but he even slandered Zhixi and even hurt Xueling several times. Such a bad act, if he is not severely punished, wouldn’t he be even more dangerous in the future? “

When Li Zhenyu said this, the doctors present immediately agreed with him in indignation.

“Elder Li is right, Xi Yue, this ignorant kid is really too overbearing. He dared to provoke Fairy Zhixi. He must be taught a lesson!”

“We are all witnesses. We will take him up to the city wall for a while and let him kneel on the wall to apologize to everyone!”

When Master Yuehua saw Zhuge Xiaotian was able to eat and the wound on his face gradually healed, he had a foreboding that Xi Yue would lose.

He also sighed in his heart. He felt sorry for his bet, but now he heard that this group of people humiliated Xi Yue so much, his heart was filled with anger.

This Xi Yue can see through my illness with his naked eyes, and he can cure my persistent illness for more than 10 years with a single medicinal pill. How could he be a swindler?

He endured it, but he couldn’t hold it at last. He stepped up and blocked in front of all doctors, “Doctors, please listen to me. Miracle Healer Xi is definitely not the swindler that you think of. I swear by my career that his medical skills and pill refining skills are absolutely superb!”

Hearing the words, the doctors couldn’t but stop and show a suspicious look.

Seeing everyone calm down, Master Yuehua hurriedly said loudly, “I have witnessed this Miracle Healer Xi’s medical skills myself. I can guarantee that his medical skills are definitely not worse than Fairy Zhixi, and he is far greater than me. He lost to Fairy Zhixi only because Fairy Zhixi had the upper hand to treat first, not because he is not as skilled as others. If you don’t believe it, you can put another test for the 2 of them…”

Before Master Yuehua finished, a doctor in his forties with triangular eyes stepped forward and sneered, “Master Yuehua, I heard that you have been suffering from a strange disease more than 10 years ago. Your dantian can’t gather spiritual fire at all, let alone refining pill. Now you don’t even have the ability to treat patients, what can you guarantee with?”

Chapter 964: Yuehua’s Nightmare

“What?! Master Yuehua can’t refine pill anymore?!”

“You can’t see a patient?”

“Is this real?”

“Then Master Yuehua can still be called a fourth rank doctor? Hasn’t he been swindling for more than 10 years then?!”

“Wah! He is actually a liar! No wonder this Master Yuehua wants to guarantee Xi Yue!”

“Maybe it was Xi Yue who discovered Master Yuehua’s secret and used it as a threat! After all, if someone knew that he can’t refine pill and see patient, his career as a doctor would be ruined!”

Master Yuehua only felt a bang in his head like being stripped naked and thrown on the street in broad daylight.

His face was flushed, and his heart was filled with fear, anger, and sadness. He opened and closed his mouth for a long time, but he couldn’t say a word.

Over the past 10 years, not being able to refine pills had become his nightmare.

He often imagined that his illness was discovered, then he lost his qualifications as a doctor, lost everything, and was never able to practice medicine anymore.

This nightmare lasted until he met Xi Yue, he thought he finally saw hope.

But suddenly, his nightmare and scars were discovered by people. They questioned and mocked him, and the people who mocked him were all his colleagues.

This feeling really made him want to die immediately!

Zhuge Feng hurried over to defend his friend, but the doctors, who were so agitated that they were deceived, wouldn’t listen to him. More and more doctors began to criticize Master Yuehua.

Li Zhenyu and Ren Xueling glanced at each other, and their faces showed delightful expressions.

Lu Zhixi lowered her eyes slightly as if she was in a trance, so she didn’t notice what was happening here.

Li Zhenyu saw that everyone’s emotions had already been hyped up, so he slowly stepped forward and said in a gentle tone, “Doctors, please listen to me. Although Master Yuehua is wrong, he made a significant contribution to Yongan City during that plague 10 years ago, so please forgive him for his deception. After Zhixi returns to the Doctors Association, she will also plead for Master Yuehua, hoping that his fourth rank doctor title can be exempted without penalizing him.”

Many doctors nodded after hearing this. After all, Master Yuehua still had his reputation; they also had a good impression of Master Yuehua.

But there were also some doctors who were very unwilling to do so. They wanted to ruin Master Yuehua today and let him unable to come back forever.

The triangle-eyed doctor who spoke the first sneered again, “If everyone cheats the Doctors Association and deceives patients and fellow doctors without being punished, there will only be more and more conscienceless doctors in the future. Just look at Xi Yue, I think we can’t let such a scum go. Doctors who deceive the world like this must be punished severely!”

“Doctor Jiang is right. We must sue the Doctors Association and punish Master Yuehua severely!”

“Bah, you still call him a master!? Is he worthy of the title?!”

Master Yuehua’s face was pale. His eyes closed tightly, and his hands hanging beside him were shaking.

Suddenly, there was a soft sigh in his ear.

Master Yuehua turned his head when he heard the sound, and he saw a beautiful face that was as pure as jade and as bright as a moon.

The owner of that face was looking at him with an expression of “Are you an idiot?”; her eyes were full of contempt.

Chapter 965: Turn the Tide

“Ah?” Master Yuehua was taken aback.

Hexi shook her head helplessly. She suddenly took out a few silver needles on her fingertips.

The silver needles instantly went into Master Yuehua’s acupuncture points. Master Yuehua only felt that a strange warm current surged out from his body. His dantian that couldn’t condense spiritual fire seemed to be reborn once again.

Hexi quickly retrieved the silver needle and smiled faintly, “Didn’t they say you can’t condense the spiritual fire? Then, show them!”

Master Yuehua was startled when he heard the words, then his eyes suddenly lit up.

His gritted his teeth and channeled his spiritual power in the dantian. The next moment, a crimson spiritual fire was emitted from his fingertip.

As soon as the spiritual fire appeared, the temperature of the entire room rose suddenly, but it didn’t feel scorching but warm and comfortable.

The doctors looked at the spiritual fire burning in Master Yuehua’s hand, and their eyes widened.

Although the spiritual fire of Master Yuehua was not entirely from his dantian, it was formed by refining the natural sky fire and then integrating into his body, but there was a difference in such spiritual fire; not all martial artist could condense such spiritual pill that could refine pills.

The spiritual fire condensed in Master Yuehua’s hand was clearly of excellent quality; the fire was solid and stable. How could there be signs of dantian collapse?

“Who said that Master Yuehua can’t refine pills? How can such a spiritual fire fail to refine pills?”

“Dr. Jiang, aren’t you the one who said Master Yuehua can’t refine pills? What’s going on now?”

The triangular-eyed Dr. Jiang stared at the spiritual fire on Master Yuehua’s fingertips in disbelief, and shook his head vigorously, “Impossible, this is impossible! I clearly heard the news that Master Yuehua has not been able to pill refining. If we can’t pill refining, how can we suddenly condense the spiritual fire!”

Suddenly, his gaze turned and fell on Hexi, and he suddenly exclaimed, “It’s you! It’s you who did it, right? Did you use some tricks to make Yuehua seem to condense spiritual fire. In fact, it’s just a trick?!”

Hexi’s hands around were her chest, and she glanced at Dr. Jiang with a hint of ridicule. She said slowly, “Oh? You said Master Yuehua is a liar, then why don’t you have a match in pill refining here with him? Of course, the premise is that Dr. Jiang, your dantian that is eroded by evil aura, can still condense the spiritual fire!”

“You… how did you know that?!!!” Doctor Jiang let out a sharp shout.

It was just that as soon as he said that, his face immediately changed drastically, knowing that he fucked up.

He covered his dantian’s position and shook his head in shock, “No! No! I have not been corroded by evil aura. Don’t listen to his nonsense, I didn’t!”

However, the eyes of the doctors looking at him were already full of doubts.

Hexi sneered and said, “You want to prove that your dantian is not corroded by evil aura? It’s very simple. Just condensed spiritual fire like Master Yuehua did, isn’t it enough?”

Dr. Jiang’s face turned pale, and his body trembled slightly, but he didn’t intend to condense spiritual fire at all.

Some doctors couldn’t help shouting, “Didn’t you say that you are not corroded by evil aura? Why don’t you condense the spiritual fire?”

Chapter 966: Lost?

“Hurry up and condense the spiritual fire! Otherwise, don’t blame us for being impolite!”

Facing the aggressiveness of the doctors, Dr. Jiang finally collapsed. He almost instinctively rushed toward Li Zhenyu, shouting, “Elder Li, you and Miss Ren promised that as long as I say in public that Master Yuehua cannot refine pill, you will ask Fairy Zhixi to help me get rid of the evil aura in the dantian. Help me now!!”

Li Zhenyu’s face was extremely ugly. He kicked away Dr. Jiang with a gloomy face, then he said coldly, “What are you talking about? When did I promise you?!”

Li Zhenyu’s kick was extremely heavy. After being kicked by him, Dr. Jiang hit the wall heavily, vomiting a mouthful of blood and passed out.

Everyone was dumbfounded by this scene, then they looked at Li Zhenyu and Ren Xueling with doubts.

Li Zhenyu gritted his teeth to suppress the tyrannical anger and murderous intent in his heart before taking a step forward and looking at Hexi coldly, “Xi Yue, are you changing the subject now? Even if it proves that Master Yuehua can now pill refining, so what? This will not change the fact that you have already lost to Zhixi.”

“In the beginning, you agreed that as long as Zhixi cures the young city lord first, then you lose. You want to renege now?”

Hexi smiled faintly. Her voice was clear and moving, “Who said I’m going to renege it?”

“Then, it means you have lost!” Li Zhenyu showed a sinister smile. “Since you are not as good as others, shouldn’t you admit your mistakes for provoking and being rude to Zhixi? Since you have lost, shouldn’t you tell the people of the Yongan City about it?”

Hexi slowly put her hands behind her back and took a step forward. Her eyes were gleaming as she said coldly, “Who told you that I have already lost?”

As soon as Hexi said this, the entire basement fell into silence.

When the doctors looked at Hexi, they thought that she had already gone crazy.

Zhuge Xiaotian was now fully awake. There was no bloodthirsty impulse, and he could eat normally. Wasn’t that a successful treatment?

Someone couldn’t help asking aloud, “Boy, you said you didn’t lose? Then tell us, how do you win? Isn’t the young city lord already completely recovered?”

Even Zhuge Xiaotian said in a deep voice, “I used to drink blood every half an hour every day. Sometimes when my spiritual power didn’t circulate properly, I would even lose my mind and hurt the others. But after waking up, I don’t want to drink blood anymore. My spiritual power is circulating smoothly as well. On the contrary, I feel very comfortable. I think I have been cured.”

Hexi raised her eyebrows and smiled faintly, “Then Young Master Zhuge, have you tried exposing yourself to the sun?”

“This…” Zhuge Xiaotian was taken aback.

Even Lu Zhixi, who had lowered his eyes, raised her eyebrows and gave Hexi a surprised look.

But soon, she showed a faint expression, looking at Hexi and said, “It seems that Mr. Xi has heard my diagnosis just now, so I also know that Young Master Zhuge is afraid of the sun.”

After a pause, she turned to Zhuge Feng and continued, “It is true that the young city lord has not yet fully recovered.”

Chapter 967: See the Result in 3 Days

“The blood released by the blood sucking golden silkworm only accounts for ? of the blood of the young city lord. It takes at least 3 days to completely replace the blood of the disease in the young city lord.”

“And 3 days later, the young city lord’s illness will be completely healed. He doesn’t have to be afraid of the sun from then on!”

Zhuge Feng was immediately overjoyed when he heard the words. The fear he initially had because of Hexi’s words receded, and he nodded, “It only takes three days to heal; we can wait of course.”

Zhuge Xiaotian was also full of excitement. He clenched his fists. Thinking that he would soon be healed and be able to walk in the sun, he could no longer suppress his sadness and expectation.

Ren Xueling laughed at Hexi immediately, “Bitch, you hear that? Brother Xiaotian will be healed in 3 days. What else can you say? Why don’t you just kneel down and apologize to my senior sister? Hahaha!“

Hexi smiled slightly and looked at Lu Zhixi leisurely before saying slowly, “Oh, then let’s wait for the results to come out in 3 days!”

After speaking, without waiting for others to speak, he called Nangong Yu and others, turned around and left the basement.

Lu Zhixi stood there, staring at the direction Hexi was leaving, frowning.

Li Zhenyu walked to her and whispered, “Zhixi, don’t worry about this kind of person. He is holding a false hope! 3 days later, he will lose completely. I see how he can end up.”

Lu Zhixi lowered her eyes slightly and sighed faintly, “I’m not afraid that he provokes upfront; I’m afraid that he will do something sneaky on my back. I really can’t guard against that! It’s fine that if I’m the only one getting hurt. If I tarnish my father’s reputation, I should really be punished!”

A fierce light flashed in Li Zhenyu’s eyes, and he immediately said, “Zhixi rest assured, I will never let that kid succeed!”

Lu Zhixi sneered slightly. She didn’t talk and walked toward Zhuge Xiaotian.

===

As soon as Hexi and others returned to their courtyard, Bai Hu couldn’t wait to rush over and ask, “Princess, that Lu Zhixi seems to have some skills. Zhuge Xiaotian really looks more normal now than before. Do you think she will cure the patient? In that case, aren’t we going to lose miserably?”

Qing Luan was making a cup of tea and handing it to Hexi. She sneered and said, “Since you don’t believe in the princess so much, why don’t you go and take out the money you bet now and bet on Fairy Zhixi?”

Bai Hu shrank his neck and shook his head quickly, “I’m not stupid. You see the princess is so confident. If I bet on Fairy Zhixi now, wouldn’t I lose everything! But princess, that Fairy Zhixi’s method really can’t cure Zhuge Xiaotian?”

Even Gu Liufeng couldn’t help but curiously ask, “Xi Yue, are you sure that the assets we have invested in will not be lost?”

Hexi glanced at Nangong Yu, who was the only old god in the whole room without any doubts or worries, and she couldn’t help but put a slight smile.

She took a sip of the tea made by Qing Luan, she then smiled, “I suggest that if you have money, you can add a little more bet. But, I want a commission for the crystal stones you earn. This is considered the cost of the valid information I provided.”

Chapter 968: Secret

When Bai Hu heard that, both his were beaming. He jumped up excitedly and said, “No way! Since it is a sure win, I have to figure out a way to add a little more bet. It’s free money, if I don’t get it, am I not a fool?”

Gu Liufeng took a sip of tea and smiled slightly, “Rather than adding more bets, it’s better to spread the news that Fairy Zhixi will treat Zhuge Xiaotian in 3 days. That way, wouldn’t we earn a huge sum of profit?”

Bai Hu was stunned when he heard it. He slapped the table and said excitedly, “Gu Liufeng, you are so amazing! No treacherous, no business indeed! Hahaha, I will let people spread the news… This time we will definitely make a huge profit!”

Shen Qingchuo couldn’t help but admired Gu Liufeng. She said with her eyes blinking, “Brother Liufeng, why are you so smart? Why can’t we think of it?”

Gu Liu’s face turned slightly red, but he couldn’t help but look at Hexi, “You should ask why is Xi Yue so smart? Fairy Zhixi is already powerful enough. If it’s another doctor, I’m afraid he would have given up already. Only Xi Yue can make her have nothing to fight back on medical skills!”

Shen Qingchuo chuckled and said, “Sister Xi Yue is of course amazing! Otherwise, I wouldn’t be fascinated…”

Halfway through the conversation, Shen Qingchuo suddenly realized what she was talking about. She ran away quickly with a blush.

Seeing her running out of the yard, Gu Liufeng hurriedly followed up for fear that something might happen to her.

The people in the room went to work on their own matters. Soon, only Hexi and Nangong Yu were left.

After everyone left, Nangong Yu hugged Hexi into his arms and said with a low smile, “You know what’s wrong with Lu Zhixi’s treatment plan?”

Hexi raised her head and asked instead, “You’re so sure that I will win?”

Nangong Yu scratched the tip of her nose and smiled, “Xi’er, I remember what I said, even if I don’t believe in myself, I believe in you.”

Hexi smiled, holding his broad palms and gently pinching his fingers, but she said indifferently, “In fact, most of Lu Zhixi’s treatment plans are correct. But she doesn’t know that there is a fatal flaw in her treatment plan. That will cause the final result to collapse.”

“What’s the flaw?”

Hexi raised her head, smiled slyly, and whispered as she approached Nangong Yu’s ear, “Secret!”

“Naughty girl!”

Nangong Yu gave a low laugh, turned his head and bit her crystal earlobe like giving a punishment, then hugged her into his arms and kissed her affectionately.

===

On the 2nd day, Zhuge Feng got up early in the morning and went to the basement to check his son’s condition.

Opening the door of the basement, seeing his son who was having breakfast and his appearance had completely recovered to the previous handsome face, Zhuge Feng couldn’t help the tears in his eyes.

Zhuge Xiaotian was also in an exciting mood when eating the food in the bowl as if he was eating the most delicious food in the world.

For the past 6 months, he could only drink blood and eat raw meat every day. This feeling was really terrifying.

Just after Zhuge Xiaotian had breakfast, Lu Zhixi brought Ren Xueling and Li Zhenyu over.

At the same time, there were several doctors who had been here yesterday. Most of these doctors were really interested in medical skills; they were basically at the fourth or fifth rank. Mr. Chen was even a sixth rank doctor.

Chapter 969: Delay Desperately

Zhuge Feng even took out the jade box containing Divine Soul Jade and handed it to Lu Zhixi, thanking her for saving his son.

But Lu Zhixi refused.

She smiled softly, but her tone was very firm, “City Lord Zhuge, thank you for your kindness, but the medical skill competition is not over yet. If I took the Divine Soul Jade first, Mr. Xi would definitely be dissatisfied.”

Hearing the words, a doctor suddenly said in anger, “That kid Xi Yue was clearing trying to delay desperately. The young city lord looks totally fine now. Fairy Zhixi, you should accept this Divine Soul Jade.”

But Lu Zhixi shook her head very resolutely, “You have heard what Mr. Xi said yesterday. He does not admit that I cured the young city lord, that is, the competition is not over yet. If I accept first this Divine Soul Jade and Mr. Xi and his men spread this out, everyone will say that I seek fame and deceive the public. Zhixi doesn’t want to bear the consequences.”

As soon as Lu Zhixi said this, these doctors all showed resentment and accused Xi Yue of shame.

Only Master Yuehua stood aside and said nothing. He glanced coldly at Lu Zhixi, Ren Xueling, and Li Zhenyu.

He had now guessed that the person who instructed Dr. Jiang to accuse him in public that he could not pill refining must be Li Zhenyu.

Because only close friends like Zhuge Feng and some elders of the Doctors Association knew that he couldn’t refine pill. Lu Zhixi and Ren Xueling as the daughter and disciple of the presidents of the Doctors Association wouldn’t be strange to get this news.

Just thinking that they actually used his weakness to indirectly attack Xi Yue, Master Yuehua felt a chill in his back.

For Fairy Zhixi, a woman whom everyone praised, he had a feeling of scruple against her.

After everyone finished chatting, Dr. Chen gave Zhuge Xiaotian another blood exchange under Lu Zhixi’s guidance.

When this blood exchange was over, the scars on Zhuge Xiaotian’s mouth and face almost disappeared.

Those terrifying wounds on his hands and feet had also healed.

Zhuge Feng looked at his son who was healing at such a speed, and he wished he could kneel down and kowtow to Lu Zhixi.

Lu Zhixi’s eyes also showed a bit of pride.

This vampire disease almost has no treatment in the entire Miluo Continent because no one has ever discovered it.

But I have read books about this illness and discussed it with my father because of my curiosity.

In the end, my father gave me such a treatment plan. Although I have never tried it, I believe that my father’s treatment plan must be the most correct.

Now, Zhuge Xiaotian’s recovery is equivalent to confirming my father’s wisdom and strength.

When I won after 2 days, I can the Divine Soul Jade to make up for the deficiency of my soul. After that, I can try to advance to the seventh rank doctor and try to refine the fifth grade medicinal pills.

So what if Xi Yue is great? So what if Shengde Hall can sell the best quality pills? Those medicinal pills are not made by Xi Yue himself.

Even the best quality pills sold by Shengde Hall are only in the fourth grade at most, but I can refine the fifth grade medical pills at this age.

No one has done this before in the entire Miluo Continent!

At that time, maybe that person will look at me differently right? Maybe he will feel that I’m better than that Xi Yue right?

Chapter 970: Scold Badly

Zhuge Xiaotian stood up excitedly and said, “Fairy Zhixi, I… I expose to the sun tomorrow? Really?”

People who had never lost the sun couldn’t understand his pain and torture of being locked in a dark basement.

Zhuge Xiaotian’s desire for sunshine had reached the point of madness.

The next day arrived quickly. All the blood in Zhuge Xiaotian’s body was replaced by the last blood sucking golden silkworm and the lingxue pill.

Lu Zhixi led Zhuge Xiaotian out of the basement slowly, and he finally stood under the sun.

The warm sunlight shone on Zhuge Xiaotian’s body, stroking his skin little by little.

Zhuge Xiaotian looked a bit terrified, but he soon discovered that there was no pain. Unlike before, his skin would have red spots as soon as it was exposed to the sun.

He opened his arms to embrace the sunlight. Suddenly, he turned to look at Zhuge Feng and said in a trembling voice, “Father-! Look… I didn’t feel uncomfortable under the sun…”

Zhuge Xiaotian wiped the tears on his face and nodded; his eyes filled with joy and happiness.

This scene in the courtyard of the City Lord’s Mansion quickly spread throughout Yongan City.

Suddenly, the people in Yongan City who were full of confidence in Fairy Zhixi crazily supported her.

And the odds in Changle Gambling House that were stabilized by Nangong Yu suddenly jumped to more than 1: 300.

As for Xi Yue, who wanted to use Fairy Zhixi’s reputation to increase his fame, was scolded by everyone.

Everyone was waiting the announcement that the young city lord had recovered the day after tomorrow, then they would let Xi Yue kneel on the city wall to beg everyone for mercy.

Master Yuehua who originally had an excellent reputation in Yongan City would be implicated by Xi Yue.

Master Yuehua made medicinal pills to control the plague more than 10 years ago, saving the lives of hundreds of people in Yongan City. At that time, all people of the Yongan City truly regarded him as a hero and savior.

However, more than 10 years have passed. Many people who had survived that plague had either left the city or had forgotten about the plague. Some old people who had no cultivation had long been dead.

In the past 10 years, Master Yuehua didn’t refine any special elixir, and he hadn’t been treating people.

Slowly, everyone forgot about the savior of Yongan City. Although some people remembered his past achievements, most of them didn’t care much.

Besides, in the competition between Fairy Zhixi and Xi Yue, someone reported that Master Yuehua had favored Xi Yue several times because of his own self-interest which caused Fairy Zhixi to suffer great injustice.

In particular, Master Yuehua had long been unable to refine pills and treat patients, but he had been deceiving everyone with the title of the fourth rank doctor. Once such a rumor came out, everyone had a bad impression of Master Yuehua.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 5.7K 38
[Favored Intelligent Concubine] The Forbidden City, a palace with thousands of years of history. Magnificent, majestic, enigmatic. A little too enigm...
588K 16.3K 122
Upon waking up, Ruan Xia had transmigrated into a webnovel that she had stayed up all night to finish reading. She had become the villain's mother. I...
749K 7.7K 38
Where y/n y/l/n, lives next to Vinnie Hacker which she never got along with, there families are best friends but y/n and Vinnie never where and swore...
834K 21.5K 199
As the leader of bandits, Yan Jinyi has been a bully for twenty years, and she ended up causing her own death. The next thing she knows, she wakes up...