Code: Infinity [Reboot]

By SR_2027

Waking up in the world of Franxx and being forced into a game of 'Gods' with multiple penalties imposed on hi... More

Power Ranking
Characters
=== [ACT 1] ===
Chapter 1 - Bizarreness
Chapter 2 - New Genesis
Chapter 3 - Dreamscape of Entwined Destinies
Chapter 4 - Awakening
Chapter 5 - Stella
Chapter 6 - There can never be a true 'Happy' Happy Ending
Chapter 7 - Turning Point
Chapter 8 - Starting a Walk into Uncharted Territory
Chapter 9 - Becoming a Father...!?
Chapter 10 - Entering the Dangerous Fray
---SMALL NOTE (Please read till End) ---
Chapter 11 - Falling in love...?
Chapter 12 - First FranXX deployment [Rewrite]
Chapter 13 - Kiss of... Death?
Chapter 14 - Good or Evil? Who cares?
Chapter 15 - Ceremony
Chapter 16 - Exploration (18+) [Rewrite]
Chapter 17 - Confusion [Rewrite]
Chapter 18 - Anger, Confusion and Stampede
Chapter 20 - Unveiling the Truth
Chapter 21 - World at War I
Chapter 22 - World At War II
Chapter 23 - Past & Present
===[ ACT - 2 ]===
Chapter 24 - New World [Rewrite]
Chapter 25 - Establishing a Reputation Within the New World [Rewrite]
Chapter 26 - 'Higher' Level World? More like Higher Entertainment.
Chapter 27 - Brewing Strom
Chapter 28 - Your love belongs to me and me alone...
Chapter 29 - Unexpected Expected Situation
Chapter 30 - Calm before the Storm
Chapter 31 - Into the Eye of the Strom
Chapter 32 - All according to Keikaku-?
Chapter 33 - Reality can be breathtaking~
Chapter 34 - Nidhoggr

Chapter 19 - Evolved Lifeform

69 5 5
By SR_2027

Don't forget to give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Thank you!

-SR_2027.

=====

'Guess the Team Ten-s will be able to survive.'

Ryo decided to ignore the Ten-s as he felt a huge presence approaching the Plantation as he ran toward the Carrier Harbor.

-

"Attention! Quickly! A Super Lehmann-class Klaxosaur has been spotted in the vicinity! All the people report to the Carrier center for evacuation! This is not a drill! All the parasites report to the Franxx Boarding Harbor."

Panic.

Chaos.

Even these words were not enough to show the current situation.

The whole Plantation was in a mess. People were running, trying to get a chance to escape from death. Sadly, for them, they were not in control. With the Plantation in danger, only the important people were allowed in the Carrier Harbor.

"Let's go. It is dangerous!"

Toru commanded all the important people to enter the fastest Carrier that was arranged by Ryo, much to his dismay.

-

*Swuush*

With Franxx, the Team Ten-s, Toru, and Ayumi with many other key figures getting on the Carrier, the pilot didn't wait any longer and started the engine and quickly made the engine run at the highest capacity trying to escape the Plantation.

'Phew. We are safe. I can sense the Klaxosaur approaching the Plantation but it's still a bit far away from here. I do have to say that it has a huge presence. Just from here, I can estimate its size. It's probably around 200 meters long and 120 meters in width shoulder-wise while 60 meters in other areas. A four-legged type?'

'So it might be the special type Klaxosaur that was one of its kind which might be protecting the Klaxo-Queen. It might have rushed over here from the Gran Crevasse. The size is too big and it's enough to destroy the whole plantation in a single attack if done correctly.'

Ryo thought as he tried to estimate the size and type of Klaxosaur as he watched the Plantation from the window of the Carrier.

*Crrr*

But what happened next made even Ryo look at the scene with a grim face. As the Plantation tried to protect itself, suddenly the ground below the Plantation suddenly started to move.

*Cracckk!*

*Boooom!*

"KREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

All the passengers looked in grim-ness as the Plantation suddenly sand in the ground as a huge four-legged lizard-like Klaxosaur suddenly ripped the whole Plantation from the center, causing the whole Plantation to explode in large bits as the whole ground to suddenly be covered in red-ish Magma and cracked due to high pressure.

The FranXX-es which were there to try to protect the FranXX can only watch in horror as huge clumps of Magma poured over their FranXX as the temperature rose sharply, frying both the parasites as they struggled to save themself.

*Ding*

[31,500 --> 33,500 UP]

"..."

The whole Carrier turned silent as all of the passengers watched in horror as the dragon-like Klaxosaur continued to skim and swing its hand through the destroyed Plantation while trying to destroy every bit of the remains to ensure the death of all the inferior creature that might be still surviving ever after the explosion.

"..."

"Damn! This is all because of all you guys! If only you guys didn't exist in the first place! If you were not born, the world would have been a better place!"

Sadly the silence didn't last long as a female captive was not able to control herself, making everyone look at her.

The person who said it was none other than Ayumi herself.

Her face was covered with a huge frown with a crazy expression as she continued to shout at the Ten-s with a hateful expression, making even the likes of Alpha clench their fist while the 'Adults' looked at them.

Ryo stared at her and didn't reply. It was indeed his fault for the destruction but if he replied, the thing would get tense and he didn't want to lose his brain cells debating with a crazy person for no reason when he could use the time to think about something else.

"You guys are nothing more than monsters! Born to destroy things! I hope you die in the most gruesome way possible!"

"Stop talking, Ayumi! Have we not suffered enough because of you?"

As if feeling anger, Toru wasn't able to control himself and angrily confronted her.

As he spoke, two soldiers collected themselves, making them quickly take action, and held Ayumi back on the ground, trying to keep her silent and not disturb the others. They quickly placed a silencing device over her mouth to keep her from saying anything anymore.

As he looked at the scene with a disinterested face, his attention was suddenly attracted to Zero Two. His eyes narrowed as he watched her clench her fist and tremble in confusion. It was a terrifying experience for her, and after suffering from it, she might be feeling confused, nervous, and fearful of the accusation of Ayumi.

*Sign*

'These emotions... Well... I really should have trained Zero Two to have control over her insecurities...'

With a sign, Ryo stood up, making everyone look at him.

Ryo stood up and calmly walked up to the struggling Ayumi and stared at her with cold eyes for a second, then he looked up to the guards and said, "Release her mouth. I want to talk to her."

As if feeling a bit of pressure from Ryo, the guards hesitated a little and looked at Toru for further instructions, making Toru look at Ryo and say, "Omega, now is not the ri-"

"Release her mouth."

With a cold expression, Ryo narrowed his eyes at Toru, making him feel a chill in his spine. With a bit of fear, Toru looked at the guards and while massaging his head, he commanded, "Release her mouth. Let her talk to Omega."

As soon as they got the command, the soldiers didn't wait anymore and quickly deactivated the gadget over Ayumi's mouth, making her scrawl and stare at Ryo with a hateful expression and ask, "What is it? Do you want me to feel guilty? You are wro-"

"You talk too much."

"Gahh!!?"

Grabbing Ayumi's cheeks and pushing pressure on them to make her open her mouth, Ryo coldly looked at Ayumi as he forced her, making Ayumi surprised as she suddenly felt bad promotion.

Looking at the cold royal purple eyes staring at her, sweat started to pour all over Ayumi's body.

"You don't have the right to judge us. Let me help you know your place."

*Tear*

"AHHHHHH!"

A loud bone-chilling scream rang out in the whole carrier. The passengers watched in dread as Ryo inserted his finger into Ayumi's mouth and tore off her tongue while plucking out a few frontal teeth from her mouth, making blood splash out of her mouth and throw them on the ground.

"It's better now."

Taking out a napkin from his suit, Ryo used it to wipe the blood off his hands as he looked at the masterpiece he had created. In front of him was Ayumi, but unlike her hateful and arrogant expression, she looked at him as if he was a demon, making him feel better as she continued to scream as blood poured out of her mouth.

Sadly the other's didn't appreciate his art.

"Omega! What is the meaning of this?"

Looking at his old friend in such a situation, Toru reacted quickly as he grabbed Ryo's hands and pulled them up, he looked at him with an angry expression.

"This? Nothing. She was just causing too much of a nuisance to me, so I made her know her place."

"You!"

Veins popped on his face as Toru looked at Ryo, who looked at him with an uninterested expression.

Taking a deep breath, Toru calmed himself down as he quickly looked at the stunned soldiers and ordered, "Quickly, bring me medical aid! She is bleeding too much."

"Y-Yes!"

Looking at Toru taking care of Ayumi, Ryo looked at Franxx and said, "Dr. Franxx, let's go to Plantation 05. It is quite far away from the Gran Crevasse, so there is less chance of meeting any Klaxosaurs on the location."

Pretending to think for a while, Franxx looked at the Toru, not minding him attending to Ayumi, and said, "Instructor Toru, let the Carrier set the course toward the Plantation 05, Axel. Let the others take care of Ayumi. I hope she has learned her lesson."

"B-But... *Sign*, as you wish, Dr. Franxx. I will do so."

Signing in defeat, Toru stood up and walked up to the piloting section of the Carrier to talk to the Pilots to set the course to Plantation 05, the Axel.

On the other hand, Franxx looked back at Ryo and said, "Omega, I would like to talk to you alone."

As if feeling that it was something serious, Ryo nodded but before going, he walked up to Zero Two squeezed her hand, and whispered in her ears, "Darling, don't worry, no one will ever make you feel hurt. Also don't forget that they are nothing more than an ant in front of us."

"You should never feel negative over what they say."

As soon as he completed whispering that, Ryo kissed her cheeks in front of everyone, making Zero Two go wide-eyed and blush, even though she was quite shaken by what just happened, and nodded.

Ryo looked at her and smiled at her as he left, following Franxx to an empty room.

-

"Omega. You have changed. You are showing a more inhuman side of yourself and even showing abilities that are supernatural. Tell me, what are you hiding? I want to know what lies beyond that I do not know of."

Looking deeply into his eyes, Franxx stared at Ryo.

'Well... What he said is true... the feeling of suffocation that I felt when I was being caused to turn 'berserk' from the Klaxo-Queen has taken a toll on me. It's just that since I knew I had the power in my own hand, I got a bit too excited and couldn't control myself... Damn, you curse...'

'Well, that was just me wanting to see the blood and relieve myself. It's not like the curse can do anything big to my emotional spectrum... And it was definitely a plan of-'

"Well. I cannot tell you everything right now, but I can show you the truth when I achieve my goal. I will show you why I was hiding all my abilities and how I got my supernatural abilities."

"Are you telling me the truth or are you trying to deceive me, Code Omega?"

Werner Franxx looked at Ryo's expressionless face as he had seen through his facade, making Ryo sign as he replied, "Well, I promise. After becoming the Klaxo-King, I will definitely show you all my abilities and show you the truth that you are trying to see."

As he replied, Franxx felt a bit relieved. He knew that there was no reason for Ryo to lie to him and falsely promise him. They share the same goal, so even if he died, he would be satisfied enough to see the final form and the peak of evolution that he dreamed of.

"I see. I hope you don't disappoint me, Code Omega, after all, I was the one who helped you reach the point of power that you are currently at. Deceiving me will gain you nothing but keeping me alive might help you as I can say with confidence that there are no minds as intelligent as mine."

"I know."

'Indeed, I can indeed kill him after attaining the things that I can gain in this world, but he is more useful alive than dead. He is one of the most intelligent people even though he is not that much when compared to various characters in other anime, he is still useful in some situations.'

'Well, it's just that I wanted to get more UPs to keep him alive until the end of this 'Story's world. At least for now he needs to stay alive.'

Nodding his head, Ryo agreed. Franxx was the person who invented Magma Energy Immortalization and even gave birth to Klaxo-Human-Hybrids like him and Zero Two which should be very much impossible from the previous life Ryo's viewpoint.

"Now, shall we return?"

"Haha. Yeah, we sure should, after all, others might think that you might have hurt me with how long we had taken. They might be even ready to take you down, or even kill you, especially since those 'Adults' are there who know of nothing and might feel terrified of death after being numb to feelings for such a long time."

'Well, it will be more of the manipulation of 'World Will'. It is strangely calm nowadays... Is my previous assumption right regarding them having limited 'Paradox' Energy...?'

"Indeed."

Both Ryo and Werner Franxx left the room, returning to their place, as the Carrier returned to its original silence.

-

(-- 4 Days later --)

{-- Location: Plantation 05, Axel. --}

"Prepare yourself, Omega."

Franxx said seriously as he looked at Ryo, who was strapped to the experimental chair in a tube that was wrapped with some special material. A few metallic injects started to move to their designated place, ready to inject a bright blue liquid skimming inside its injecting barrel.

As soon as both Ryo and Franxx entered the 5th Plantation, they, but more specifically Werner Franxx were heavily questioned about the situation as it was impossible for a Super Lehmann-class Klaxosaur to appear and destroy a Plantation without any reason.

This took them three whole days to resolve everything and prepare for the evolution process for Ryo without any hindrance.

"I am ready. Prepare for the process. I have created a specific AI for this task. You just have to follow the steps that I have given you."

Ryo looked at Franxx and replied. In front of him was Franxx but he was wrapped in a Neon Green safety suit, specifically made to prepare for full body protection.

"I see."

Nodding his head, Franxx replied as he finally pressed the 'Yes' button, making the whole tube in which Ryo was in turn semi-transparent. The tube suddenly started to glow white, illuminating even the bright room they were in.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"AHHHHHH!"

Endless Pain.

One couldn't describe how much pain Ryo was going through at that time. He could feel the serum flowing through his body while radiation changed every cell of his body, causing it to mutate and transform.

Even Franxx's experiment during his childhood didn't feel this painful.

*Badump*

As Ryo tried to collect himself, he suddenly heard his heartbeat get louder and louder, making him feel the literal foreign liquid travel all over his body. It was as if hundreds of thousands of insects suddenly crawling under his skin, eating away everything in their way.

"Huuufff!"

Feeling his mind spinning due to extreme pain, Ryo gritted his teeth as his body started to convulse and twitch at a rapid rate. He had to suffer through the excruciating pain all the while, especially with it being amplified by the curse.

His mind started to go numb as final thoughts clouded his mind... His deepest feelings kept pouring out. He felt his life flash before his own eyes as he reached the death door.

'Why? Why do I feel only the negative feelings only? This is unfair! This is not fair at all...'

'Depression, Despair, Sorrow, Grief, Agony, Agitation, Irritation, Annoyance, Disappointment, Boredom, Apathy, Insecurity, Suspicion, Paranoia, Betrayal, Abandonment, Alienation, Melancholy, Worry, Tension, Repulsion, Contempt, Discomfort, Aggravation, Desperation, Hostility...'

'I just kept asking why I could only feel just a limited spectrum of my emotion... Why can't I be normal...'

Large blood bubbles started to form all over his skin as blood flowed out of every part of his body, slowly his organs started to fail making Ryo's eyes feel heavier and heavier. Even the anesthetics that were given to him before the process didn't work.

'In the end... I came to a conclusion... I was born to feel despair... I was born to make others feel what I was feeling... I was born to make the world tremble in despair...'

-

*Tap* *Tap* *Tap* *Tap*

Franxx continued to walk in circles within the lab, feeling both excited as well as nervous about how things had been going on.

*Phew*

Taking a deep breath, Franxx finally sat down on the chair by the holograph showing the statistics of the experiments and stared at it, looking at how the body activity continued to decrease as a mask was soon placed over Ryo's mouth to provide better oxygen.

In the end, it didn't stop the process making the organs in Ryo's body fail slowly until it reached the point where Ryo was at his final breath.

The very next instant the tube in which the inhuman-humanoid figure was in was flooded with Magma Energy, making it suddenly absorb the liquid as a miracle started to happen. The dark red-ish figure slowly started to change color.

From the small inner parts to the larger part, the body slowly started to reform back to a humanoid form, all the while the content of Magma energy continued to be drained from its surroundings.

'F-Finally! Finally! Finally! I have achieved what I have been dreaming for the longest of my time! The perfect organism! The strongest being!'

*Creak*

Clenching his fist with great force, Franxx celebrated his success as tears started to flow down his eyes. The holographic screen in front of him was showing great success in result making Franxx emotional for the first time in the long time in he had lived through.

The soft creaking sound from his mechanical arm made Franxx bring his hand in front of him as he stared at the blue glow being emitted from it, reminding him of Code 001, the Klaxo-Queen.

'Code Omega. Will you be as beautiful as the Klaxosaur Princess?'

-

*Swish*

The tube which was previously full, was now almost empty, started to open up. As soon as the tube opened up, white smoke started to rush out of the tube, filling the whole lap with a fishy smell.

"Omega?"

Walking up to the glass separating, Franxx loudly called out for Ryo, as the site was covered with white smoke. Sadly there was no reply, but what happened next made Franxx's eyes go wide.

-

*Thurub* *Thurub* *Thurub* *Thurub* *Thurub* *Thurub*

Pain assaulted Ryo as he felt his body being bloated to the brim.

As soon as he opened his eyes, but as soon as he opened his eyes, he was flooded with a world full of colors, colors that even not be described by him or that he knew of.

"Wrrrryyyyyy~"

White smoke poured out of his mouth as he tried to release the breath he was holding.

The world was never the same as soon as he opened his eyes. It was full of unknown color.

What fascinated him more was that even with the smoke covering the area, he was able to 'see' the Franxx standing on the other side of the room.

'I can 'feel' it... Thermal Vision. Minor X-ray vision. Night Vision. 'Truth Gaze', or micro-level observation that can allow me to see even the slightest twitch in any sort of muscle. And I am also able to feel the 'tail' of some sort on my back, at the tailbone.'

Ryo quickly concluded his observation as quickly as he got hold of the situation. That was not the end as he felt that his body felt unusually light, even when it was uncomfortably tightly restrained. He felt that he could easily break free of it.

But his thoughts were suddenly interrupted by something... or someone.

<Who are you? This is the second time... but it is still different.>

<Tell me. Who... No. What are you? You have the same blood as that of my kind. Tell me the answer or die.>

A deep voice filled with authority, Ryo noted. He quickly grabbed the feeling that he felt when the voice popped up and easily learned to use it.

'Hm. Faster Learning. Probably increased intelligence and adaptability? No, it might probably be from the bloodline instincts. Well, change in plan.'

'I still didn't know that Klaxosaur Princess would have been able to telepath her way through the superior self-resonating plates that I used over the walls of this room.'

<<Me? I am someone who wants to help you.>>

<Help me?>

<<Yes. I know of the VIRMs. I want to help you defeat them. I would like to request you to stop the Klaxosaur you have sent on its way to the place I am at. I can also sense it too, you know.>>

<I see. You are telling the truth... At least at most part of it... But tell me, have you harmed my beneath or do you have any intentions of harming my kind? And you still haven't answered my question. What are you?>

<Your answer will make me decide your fate and your future.>

<<I do have indeed hurt your kind, but it was forced by the situation. Furthermore, I do not have any intentions of harming your kind, after all, we are from the same species. As for the answer to what I am, I cannot perfectly describe it to you, but I will let you know about it when we meet.>>

<<Killing me will only alert the VIRMs. Furthermore, I can give you a vital information. If you operate the Star Entity now, you will die, alongside all of the planet we are on.>>

<You are telling me only half the truth... I cannot trust you yet, but I will let you live for now. Your sentence about defeating VIRM was definitely true, so I will give you a chance. Tell me your plans.>

<<Why so much hurry? I have just been born. I will let you know what I have plans after I will adapt to my form. Just wait patiently. I will make my moves and help you exterminate VIRMs.>>

<I see. Very well. I will let you live for now. You have 3 days to meet me. If you don't meet me by this time, you must know the consequences.>

<<Also, if you feel another presence beside me with the same presence as mine, do not send your kids running to the place. I will be needing their help to destroy the VIRMs.>>

<Hm. I will let it slide for now.>

As soon as Klaxosaur Princess was done saying that, Ryo felt the invisible hand that he felt over his 'mind' disappear.

'Hmm. Everything has gone according to the plan. Thankfully I told things mixed with truths and lies, for I have some speculations. I am yet to completely shield my mind from the Queen. She just has much more experience than me.'

'Now let's test out my new body. There is so much to discover about my abilities.'

-

[33,500 --> 43,500 UP]

*Creek*

Franxx watched in amazement as the fog cleared out, the blue humanoid figure that was strapped to the chair lightly moved his hands, making the retains made out of metals bend in an unusual way until it couldn't and caused a small boom sound before actually breaking into two.

Franxx felt chills as the restrains were not just some ordinary metal, it was actually made out of a mixture of various different metals which made the resultant product tens of times stronger than the steel itself!

"Open the gates."

A deep voice interrupted his thoughts, making Franxx look at the per-no... the perfect lifeform in front of him.

White hair, dark blue skin with black lines flowing through his body like clothes with a single long glowing blue horn on his forehead. It had glowing purple eyes with a bit buffed body of 5'10 size, although buffed but also lean at the same time.

What stood out was the twitching six long spider legs like tails, moving around in the air.

"Y-Yes."

Woken up by the voice, Franxx quickly pressed his hands to the control panel as the door opened with a 'swish' sound.

*Tap* *Tap* *Tap*

World stopped moving for Franxx as he watched how instead of his legs, the being in front of him started to use his tails to move over the ground.

"Follow me. Let's see the capabilities of my current form."

Saying that Ryo glanced at Franxx for a second before using his legs to move to the other end of the room which contained tens of pieces of equipment that he prepared beforehand.

-

*Bam*

'Let's see what supernatural abilities do I have.'

'Telepathy, super minor biological manipulation, supernatural regeneration, improved intelligence, Klaxosaur Manipulation which can even manipulate certain emotions in humans at most, Blood kins sensing, partial immortality, appendages creation proportional to body mass, life absorption and healing, faster learning, increased adaptability, brain wave understanding.'

'These are just the start. Is being a 'Klaxosaur King' the end of my evolution?'

'There are so many things which can be improved.'

Ryo threw a 10,000-kilogram weight on the ground that he was lifting just one of the eight appendages he had.

If one looks carefully, one might even see a third eye being opened over his forehead, the part of his body that he literally created within half an hour of time, with the help of his Biological manipulation.

Although it did indeed take a lot of energy, with how much energy he had inside his body, he had not even used 0.01% of the total reserve, so he was not minding it. The only thing that bugged him was how he would be able to maintain the energy he had.

The easiest thing was the life absorption that he had attained from his new transformation absorbed humans and other creatures and used it to maintain his status, but it can get in his way and he will need other ways to get energy.

'I can just digest the Klaxosaur Core...'

.

'System, Status.'

.

[

Infinity System

Name: Code 003 / Code Omega / Ryo Otsuki

Age: 13

Gender: Male

-

Titles: ---

Bloodlines: Klaxo-Sapien

Core (?): Infinity (Unawakened): Able to manipulate the concept of [Infinity]

-

Perks:-

[1. Chunnibyo Effect: The host sees everything in an animated style. Triple the talent to learn supernatural stuff. This perk will decrease the ability to perceive distances for the Host.]

[2. Brave: Will stay brave and calm in dangerous situations. Increase stats by 15% when in fights or deadly situations. But decrease stats by 15% when not in fight or deadly situations. This perk will take 3 sec to take effect every time.]

[3. Cockroach: Have a 75% chance of getting no damage in one-shot killing attacks. No Drawback.]

-

HP: 100%

MP: ---

-

Body: E+

Mind: E+ (Cursed by Chaos & Order)

Astral Body (Currently Unusable): F -

~Overall Ranking~: F+

-

Unique Points: 43,500

[Show Abilities] [Show Inventory] ]

'Hmm. Quite a huge increase in strength. If I remember correctly, anything that is at E-Rank means it has the potential to destroy a whole building with the strongest attack, so if I try my hardest, I can easily make a huge building turn into ruin with just a single attack.'

.

'System, show me my Abilities.'

.

[

Abilities:

[Knowledge (B-Rank)] -- [Hand-to-Hand Fighting (C-Rank)] -- [Weapon Proficiency (C-Rank)]] -- [Emotion Management (A-Rank)] -- [Focus (A-Rank)] -- [Acting (S-Rank)] -- [Adaption (B-Rank)] -- [Strategist (B-Rank)] -- [Persuation (D-Rank)] -- [Innovator (E-Rank)] -- [Negociator (D-Rank)] -- [Instincts (C-Rank)] -- [Intution (C-Rank)] -- [Survivalist (D-Rank)] -- [Regeneration (C-Rank)] -- [Natural Resistance (D-Rank)] -- [Pain Toleration (C-Rank)] -- [Hive Mind (F-Rank)] -- [Eidetic Memory (C-Rank)] -- [[ Fast Learner(C-Rank) ]]--[[Biological Manipulation(E (C <Improvable>) -Rank) ]]--[[Regeneration(C-Rank) ]]--[[Klaxosaurs Control(E (EX) -Rank <Improvable>) ]]--[[Aura(E-Rank) ]]--[[Immortality(D-Rank) ]]--[[Blood Sensing(E-Rank) ]]--[[Biological Life Manipulation(E(C <Improvable>)-Rank) ]]--[[Brain Wave Sensing(E-Rank) ]]--[[Lie Detection(C-Rank)]]--[[Mind Influence(D-Rank) ]]--[[Danger Detection(D-Rank)]]

]

Looking at the huge list of the new abilities added to his list, Ryo felt happier. Although most of his abilities are at C or D-Rank, which is quite low for Ryo's standards, he knew that he would start to grow stronger as time passed by.

The reason for his growth being slow in this world was because of the restraints that were on him. He had almost no information on what, why, and when he got over in 'that' world. He reached this point only based on his own abilities and memories.

Although it was not a very big achievement, he clashed against the 'World Will' and even found out all its limitations and abilities. All with his own abilities. During this time, one single mistake could have been used by the 'World Will' to send out a 'Death Sentance' for him.

'This will set everything in motion. Now I will just need to make a few things for my future. Then I will set the 'main' plans in motion. My 'main' personality, that bastard, left everything to me, trying to escape the 'Love' potion that he would be drinking, scared to feel something different.'

'He sealed himself... Waiting for the right time... I laid the trap for him, expecting for to jump back into body as soon as I reached this point using System Point... But that was what I was really confused about... What was the reason for using the 'Love' potion from the very start? He knew from the very start that I can only feel 'negative' emotions instead of positives like love...'

'In the, it is what it is. Now I will show him... I have gained a huge command over my feelings... I will defy him! Did he really think that he could use me just for his own plans? He would have planned to use the love potion so I won't do 'it' and I am about to do it... Hehehehe'

'With the emotion control in my hand, I am now able to control all my feelings. Although I could have turned into a completely emotionless person, it would have been a waste of all my efforts that I had spent on Zero Two.'

'Zero Two~ Come to me~ Darling~'

=====

[5100]

Don't forget to give me a comment, reply, or power stone! They give me motivation!

Thank you!

-SR_2027.

=====

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 7.7K 74
Supernatural creatures are real. They are a part of the world now, instead of hiding in the shadows. They want to belong. Will they? When Davyna's mo...
21.2K 876 26
After experiencing a strange, bizarre event back at his home, our MC must now face challenges that might lead to his demise. Gifted with powers that...
1.2K 101 51
To make ends meet after losing his parents, Daisuke picked up a job at a local convenience store while learning code. His aim? To sell top-of-the-lin...
79.1K 2.8K 101
Future Me Note: ok so, the first few chapters may not be that good, but it gets better, i swear! 😅 and slow updates Shune Sorishida, comes from a d...