try not to lose your head - k...

By lillayha

hajime hinata was eager for a new job after being fired at his last one... if he didnt find a new job he was... More

warnings - info
prologue
chapter one

chapter two

38 2 5
By lillayha

"im nagito komaeda. please dont forget."

...........................................
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"nagito.. nagito.." hajime murmured under his breath. repeating the boys name. he recognized the name, 'nagito komaeda,' for sure. but he doesnt remember where he heard it from though.. oh well.

"its nice to meet you, nagito." hajime shook off the odd feeling and gave a warm smile to the weird-haired boy.

nagito seemed somewhat surprised, as he kept quiet for a moment before responding. "its nice to meet you too." he said with a soft voice.

hajime sighed, and laid down on his bed. nagito grabbed the broom once more, and began cleaning the room again.

there was a comfortable silence between the two, until hajime spoke up.

"is.. is it hard..?" he muttered. nagito looked at hajime, and tilted his head in confusion. hajime sat up and spoke again, "is it hard working here? like, is the job hard?"

"ah.. uhm.." nagito looked up at the ceiling, his finger on his chin as he thought about his answer. "the only thing id say is hard is breaking master togami's ego... so just never ask, question, or say no to him, okay?" nagito smiled bashly at hajime.

"uhm.. okay." hajime looked down at his lap. his face suddenly got a bit red. nagito noticed this, and with an obvious 'whats wrong?' face, he turned to hajime.

hajime quickly looked away though, suddenly embarrassed by his thoughts. "i-its nothing.. i just uh... have a question.."

if its nothing, then whyd you tell me anyway? nagito thought to himself. "what's your question?" he looked down at hajime curiously.

"its... uh... i-- nothing, nevermind." hajime sighed, the redness disappearing from his face.

nagito seemly nodded, and turned back to continue his cleaning.

and around 45 minutes of silence, nagito was exiting the room without saying goodbye.

how depressing.

~time skip to two hours later~

knock, knock, someone lightly knocked on the door twice.

hajime groaned, as he was taking a nap in the same clothes he arrived in. but either way got up from the surprisingly comfortable bed and opened the door. it was toko.

"hey! you know about these rumours! next time check the peephole or you gonna get yourself killed!" toko began lecturing hajime, which hajime had gotten used to due to their old job together.

even though it was annoying, he somewhat enjoyed tokos lecture. no matter how much they argue, toko is his friend, who he cares about.

wow, how embarassing.

"i get it... what do you want?" hajime cut toko off, which she huffed and crossed her arms in response to the rude action.

"checkin' up on ya!" toko answered.

hajime somewhat missed her raspy voice after not having human interaction for a while before this new job.

"only cause master togami asked me too though!~" tokos voice got high and warm-hearted, if that makes sense. a possible admiration...?

"okay...?" hajime raised an eyebrow at the voice, something he wasnt exactly used too...

"kom kom better though." toko went back to her normal voice when she mentioned-- kom kom...?

"kom.. kom..?" hajime repeated the nickname for komaru.

"yep! anyway... have ya tried on your little cute dress yet?" toko was.. obviously... making fun of hajime since he had to wear a intsy cute little dress.

"no... i havent... and- and i was wondering if you could.. y'know, see me in it? like.. make sure it's alrigh-"

"hell yeah i will!" toko suddenly got upbeat and walked inside the room, slamming the door behind her.

"get that itty bitty dress on and show wats up!"

~time skip.. again.. keheheehe~

"woah.. it looks better then i originally thought it would!"

"sh-shut up."

"but sadly," toko went around hajime, examining every bit of the dress. "we had to repair it a little, so its pretty stitched up. oh well!" toko shoved hajime into the human sized mirror, to show him what he looked like.

"i personally think you look B-Grade!" she gave a thumbsup to hajime.

"...thanks." hajime sighed. he didnt feel as embarrassed anymore.

"the socks even fit your legs quite nice!" toko did a camera-thing like motion with her fingers.

there goes his comfort. "stop.. your making me more nervous."

"yeah yeah, sorry 'bout that." toko stepped back with a sigh. "hey, one day you should really meet with the girl who sewed that up for you. you know? to stich it back up again."

"a-alright. in the meantime, do you mind showing me around?"

"course i dont! just follow your leader!" toko smiled brightly as she left hajimes room.

.....

"and heres the kitchen! tadaa!" toko introduced the clean kitchen like she was selling something to a new visitor. "its quite clean, that guy.. whats his name.. Mr. Wendys guy! yeah, hes the one whos really good at cleaning stuff!" toko put her hands on her hips, proud and confident for some reason.

who the hell is Mr. Wendys..?

"got it?"

"yeah.. got it."

"well, anyways, let me show you the backya-"

"AAAAAAAAAHH!"

"what the hell."

"oh mama, what the ronald mcdonald am i witnessing?! no, stay pure! dont look, dont look!"

"you were never pure in the first place.."

"i-im so s-sorryy..!"

"jesus christ."

"oh."

"tch."

"when the hell did you guys get here?!"

for context, in the span of two seconds a group of people came into the kitchen, including mikan. and she.. slipped on something and somehow spilled whipcream all over her body, which was quickly melting..

hajime was covering his eyes.

toko was peeking.

mikan was crying.

some girl with red hair was comforting her.

the boy hajime met earlier sighed.

and some other guy with blonde hair. sighed aswell.

what a great, fantastic day.

"mikan! are you okay?" the red haired girl seemed to immeaditily run to mikan when she fell.

"i-im s-so soorry..."mikan whined as she cried on the floor, the red hair girl comforting her.

the boy hajime met earlier had sighed and grabbed a roll of paper towels to give the red haired girl, seemingly to wipe off the whipcream.

wait... this was like the second time that i said 'the boy hajime met earlier.' did hajime already forget his name? how forgetful.

either way, the room was now quiet and awkward. the only thing being heard was mikan crying and the soft voice of the other girl comforting her.

"d-dont peak, dont peak!"

"toko.. you can uncover your eyes now.." hajime facepalmed.

"oh.."

....

once again, absolute silence. what to do, what to do..

hajime didnt know nor seen the red haired girl before, so he decided to walk up to her and ask for her name.

"hey... uh, ma'am?" hajime tried to ask before the girl rudely cut him off before he could ask a question.

"cant you see im doing something?! you know, girls have to help girls too y'know! go do something, like nagito! at least he had the decency to grab someone to wipe mikan with!" the girl said with a stern tone in her voice, her hands on her hips as she spoke.

"uhm.. sorry?" hajime said quietly, somewhat shocked from the girls words. who's nagito again..?

the two stared at eachother in silence until the red haired girl spoke up.

"my names mahiru koizumi, youre the new guy, right?" why did it seem like everyone knew about him already?

"uhm, yeah. hajime hinata." hajime responded with a shy tone in his voice.

"well, you better be useful..." mahiru seemed to mutter underneath her breath, not intended for anyone else to hear her. hajime pretended not to hear.

after a while of silence, hajime figured that mahiru didnt want to speak to him anymore. so he simply walked away and back to toko, who seemed to be muttering.

the words, 'master togami,' was heard from her. how odd. its not like they're in this room with us right now, right? hajime sighed at the thought.

"hey, hajime." a raspy but soft voice came from behind hajime, specifically near his neck area. he flinched at the feeling of someone's breath on his neck.

"its just me." the person chuckled. thats when hajime looked behind him to see the boy who he had saw earlier that day.

"eh..? i-i mean, oh, hi." i made this so much more awkward...

"hi."

.....

.

...

"whats your name again?"

"wh-what?!" the white haired boy stepped back in surprise, before sighinh in sadness. "why is it that everyone forgets my name?" he sulked.

"i dont know..?"

"well, anyway..." the boy sighed before looking at hajime. "na-"

"MR. WENDYS!!!" toko ran up to hajime and the other boy, shoving their heads lower to the ground so they were in a position to bow. but, they ended up hitting heads.

"ow.." they both groaned in unision.

"sorry. just kidding, im not sorry!" toko laughed. "now bow to master togami!" she had a scary look on her face, which was probably what made the two boys bow. which... hajime didnt know to who though. he had never actually seen 'master togami,' before.

there were moments of silence for a few minutes before hajime whispered to the weird-haired boy.

"who is master togami..?"

the boy widened his eyea slightly before answering. "the man in blonde hair.. and the blue eyes and glasses. thats master togami."

"huh.. okay."

"shhh!" toko shushed them.

....
......
...
.......
....
.......

"whatre you all looking at me for? go about your day, my presence shouldnt stop you." master togami spoke before turning around, his back being all hajime and the rest could see.

"yes sir of course sir on it sir!" toko stood up and saluted(?) before grabbing hajimes wrist and pulling him to God knows where.

~time skip to when theyre out in the backyard/lawn i think?~

hajime panted, bending down at the waist to lean on a shed outside. "what... the hell..?"

toko was somewhat tired to after running throughout the mansion to outside. "i.. still needed to.. ugh.. torment you..." she laid on the grass.

"oh.. righ- wait.. torment?!" suddenly, hajime wasn't as tired anymore and was ready to run away as fast as humanly possible.

"i meant tour..."

"oh.." there goes his energy. hajime leaned on the shed before slowly drooping down to the grass, right when he noticed something.

"this grass is really soft." hajime pointed out.

"yeah, i know. our good ol Mr. Wendys tends them every five hours! he's such a cutie patootie when he does too!" toko sat up.

"what..?"

"nothing, forget it."

"okay.." the two sat in silence under the heat waving sun, thankfully wearing a dress, it was less hot then someone like master togami being out here.

"so... whos Mr. Wendys?"

....

"uh.. i dont know.. the guy you were talking to earlier?! how do you not know these things?!"

im just gonna stop talking now.

hajime sighed and fanned himself with his hand. he looked around the backyard, to realise that its quite huge and can probably fit a lot of stuff in it. but there were only gardens of flowers and vegetables, a greenhouse, a shed, and a white chair and a table with an umbrella. hajime figured that someone would still be hot, even while under the umbrella.

hajime decided to finally stand up, stretching his back out. toko did the same, except for the back stretching part. thats when hajime noticed something; tokos high heels.

"thank God i dont have to wear high heels..." hajime sighed in relief as he looked at tokos own pair.

"i could always teach you." toko put a hand on her hip as she looked at hajime.

"for some reason i feel like youre hiding something when you say that." hajime smiled nervously, a bead of sweat going down in his face from the heat.

"can.. can we go back inside now?"

"yeah, 'course!"

"thanks." hajime sighed as he began walking back to where they came from. in all honesty, he was a bit dizzy. extremely dizzy, actually.

the sun plus tokos fast running did a number on hajime.

he felt like he was gonna pass out.

thump.

hajimes body fell to the ground.

hi :3

nothing really happened this chapter, but trust me when i say next chapter is when the show is gna hit the road#!!👽👽

love you all, bye<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
1.7M 63.4K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
191K 8.6K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...