i was all over her ༄ 𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗟...

Catlqnd tarafından

"is that a turtle?" "that's a picture of my grandma." --- TROLL... Daha Fazla

►IWASALLOVERHER
►PROLOGUE
ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ

01

1.1K 71 41
Catlqnd tarafından

𝗶'𝗺 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂,
𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗱
-𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝘂𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗻

————————————

Taking in a deep breath, you open the door with a grunt. Moving your arms above your shoulders and behind you neck, you stretched. Letting out a small hum you bent down and picked up the bundle of sticks on the ground.

Suddenly before you could grab them, a cup of coffee was forced into your vision. Blinking harshly, you look up at the troll with a frown. "You're up late," he grunted.

Rolling your eyes, you took the coffee silently. Taking a sip before sighing happily, "my bed was too comfy." You smirked, following the troll as he just grumbled before continuing on his way.

Placing the coffee cup in your hair, you quickly followed the troll. Trailing behind him as he had a group of sticks under his armpit. Continuing on collecting them. "Are you making a fire?" You questioned him, watching as he turned slightly to look at you; grey eyes piercing.

"Come on, Branch!" You slapped his shoulder softly, trying to get him to make more conversation. A small smile graced his lips before he shook his head.

"I'm just... thinking." Branch began. "It's been twenty years since the escape and who knows what the village has in store."

"Probably a huge celebration." You chuckled jokingly.

Branch opened his mouth to continue but shut it immediately when the sound of music reached both of your ears. His ears tilted downwards as his brows furrowed.

"Poppy..."

"Sunshine day~"

You glanced over at Branch as he let out a low growl. Quickly heading towards where the noise was coming from, you were quick to follow behind him.

"everybody's singing Sunshine day"

Pushing back a few twigs and stray leaves from your vision, Branch jumped up so he was higher up on a hill. Turning over and linking both of your hands as he pulled you up along with him.

"Everybody, move your hair and feel united"

You hummed along softly to the tune, out of pure instinct. But quickly stopped at the look Branch gave you of disbelief. It was getting louder, and as soon as the two of you turned left; you saw the entirety of the village in rows singing. They did a bunch of jumping and acrobatics that you honestly did not have the energy for.

"Yeah!"

Listening to slow clapping, you looked over in surprise as Branch was pressing his two hands together. Leaning against the tree you two had passed by.

"Unbelievable, guys." He spoke sassily.

"Really, really great." He stood up and started walking, you stayed put in the shadows as you just watched. "Good job."

Suddenly his entire mood changed and you chuckled as you watched the scene unfold. "I could hear you from a mile away!" He scolded the princess harshly, shuffling the twigs in his grasp.

"Good. I was worried we weren't projecting enough." Poppy thanked, exasperated. Cooper bent down his neck so that she was back on the ground. Small conversations of the pop trolls filled the area as they all caught their own breath.

"Poppy, if I can hear you, so can the Bergens." Branch whispered, moving his hand over to his mouth as he widened his eyes.

"Oh, boy." Guy Diamond groaned, noticing you and giving a small wave.

"Here we go again." Cooper sighed, but his voice sounded much, much deeper than usual. And Biggie let out his own comment next to Cooper. You frowned slightly as they all basically berated him.

"Yeah remember how cruelly you acted towards Mr Clown." Another troll piped up, crossing their arms. Branch chuckled awkwardly and you walked forwards from your hiding spot to provide some comfort for him.

"Come on! We haven't seen a Bergen in 20 years." Poppy sighed, waving her arms around.

"They're not gonna find us."

"That doesn't mean we shouldn't be careful," you began. Brows furrowed as you stared at the princess of pop. Her pinks eyes stared at you for a moment before back at Branch as he spoke.

"No, they're not going to find me." He slapped his hand against his chest. Glancing at you as you scoffed before mumbling your name softly in inclusion.

"I'll be in my highly camouflaged, Heavily fortified, Bergen-proof survival bunker." He stated proudly.

"You mean you're not coming to the party tonight?" Poppy sadly gasped, looking at you for confirmation.

"But it's going to be the biggest..." the twins began.

"The loudest!" Dj Suki piped up.

"The craziest party ever!" Cooper smiled, walking up to your side and hitting your shoulder lightly. Shaking his head crazily.

Branch only snarled at the input, he opened his mouth but you just rested your hand on his shoulder. "That might just lead the Bergens right to us, Poppy."

Someone just scoffed and shouted "party pooper!" from the back.

"Hey!" Branch defended, looking around for the culprit.

"I think everyone deserves to be happy." Poppy sighed, walking up to the two of us. A gentle look on her face as she gave a pleading look.

"I don't do happy."

"Branch, I know you have happiness inside you.
You just need our help to find it." Poppy took out a small letter, it popped up and you giggled at the mini Branch that was inside.

"Celebrate freedom from the Bergens!"

"That's so you, branch!" You chuckled, yelping as suddenly it started sprouting glitter everywhere. "Oh what the fuck." You gulped softly, but nobody payed you any mind.

"What do you say, Branch?" Poppy assumed you were probably going, Your brows lifted up in surprise as Branch leaned forward and took the letter. Looking at it with a grin.

Before stomping the life out of it.

"Oh, my God."

"Branch.." you sighed, before looking at Poppy with a shrug. "You can have fun at your party but we aren't risking it. We both lost someone that day and we don't want history to repeat itself and to rot with Bergen's again."

"You'll be Caught and dead." Branch finished it off, slicing his neck with his fist. Poppy just gave a look of disbelief

"Whoa, whoa." Oh boy. You glanced over in slight annoyance as an arm wrapped around your shoulders.

"Easy, you two. Easy." Creek smiled softly, turning towards the small grape-bug that had carried him over from his home. He thanked it softly before sending it off.

"Namaste."

"Hippie." You grunted, stepping back so that the troll wasn't in your little personal bubble anymore.

"Okay, first of all, mate," Creek moved to Branchs personal bubble instead. Pointing and picking at the Troll, which made you walk closer to him.

"thanks for sharing your unique perspective on things."

Creek rolled up eyes and looked back, which caused some laughter from Biggie and Cooper. "Again."

"But, just for now, why don't you try on some positivity, eh?" He did a little dance, trying to persuade Branch into joining them at their party.

"A little positivity might go with that vest." Branch's face officially turned to stone with that comment. He quickly raised his hand and slapped Creek across the face.

"Hey!" Guy Diamond shouted as multiple trolls gasped, Branch just grumbled and turned around. Glancing at you for a moment before continuing on his way.

"Someday, when the Bergens find us..." he spoke while walking.

"And the survival of every Troll is in your hands... I sure hope the answer is singing, dancing, and hugging..."

"Because that's all you know how to do." He snapped, making Poppy have a crestfallen look.

"That is not true! Poppy can also scrapbook." Biggie defended.

"I can't believe you're gonna be queen one day."

"Branch." You hissed, he was being a bit too bitchy. Creek was the one being the most annoying, not Poppy.

"Tune out his negative vibrations, Poppy. They're toxic." Creek rubbed her shoulders, smiling.

"Some folks just don't want to be happy." He explained, glancing in the direction Branch had left moments prior.

"I guess."

"You guessed right." He winked moving forwards to press her nose gently.

"Boop."

Creek suddenly turned to you, and you wished you had followed Branch instead of staying and seeing how things played out.

"You'll be there though, right? I want you there." Poppy spoke to you softly, her eyes glittering with hope.

"Of course, you will!" Creek stated loudly, walking up extremely close to you. "You've been hanging out too much with that party pooper, we don't want you to turn into one, eh?" He chuckled.

In one swift motion you pulled the coffee cup out of your hair and splashed it in Creeks face.

——

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

758K 46.1K 111
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
323K 7.1K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
329K 12.9K 43
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
151K 4.6K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...