One Piece Oneshots

By lili_is_heree

!REQUESTS CLOSED! You can go and support me on my patreon page (i post smut there ;) ) If you'll read somethi... More

Welcome!
Sanji x F!Reader
Zoro x F!Reader
Luffy x F!Reader
Sanji x F!Reader
Luffy x F!Reader
Rob Lucci x Neko F!Reader
Chopper x Neko F!Reader
Sanji x F!Reader
Nami x F!Reader
Sanji x F!Reader
Franky x F!Reader
Sanji x F!Reader
Usopp x F!Reader
(Random) Zoro x F!Reader
Nami x M!Reader
Robin x M(F?)!Reader
Perona x M!Reader
Luffy x M!Reader
Vivi x M!Reader
Shanks son x M!Reader
Robin x Reader
Shanks x F!Reader
Luffy x F!Reader
Zoro x F!Reader
Ace x F!Reader
Nami x F!Reader
Buggy x F!Reader
!LP! Luffy x Reader
Usopp x F!Reader
Sanji x F!Reader
Luffy/Zoro/Usopp/Ace/Nico Robin (Random) HALLOWEEN SPECIALS
Luffy x F!Reader
Perona x F!Reader
Zoro/Usopp/Law (new years ONESHOTS) x F! Reader
Buggy x F!Reader
Ace x F!Reader
Coby x F!Reader
Sanji x F!Reader
Zoro x F!Reader
Ace x F!Reader
Benn Beckman x F!Reader
Luffy x F!Reader
Trafalgar D Law x F!Reader
Crocodile x F!Reader
Smoker x F!Reader
Yandere Luffy x Reader (+QNA)
Zoro x F!Reader
HELP MEEEH (+hot fanarts)
Helmeppo x F!Reader
Usopp x F!Reader

Zoro x F!Reader

2K 57 26
By lili_is_heree

...

All I'm gonna say is...kinda spicy thing coming...and that the title tells you everything

I don't know how i got this out of myself...but I'm kinda glad, i guess🤭

Enjoy~ Don't die from blushing like i almost did~

(i wrote this at 3 am tho, so it might be pretty weird)

If you're not into this kind of thing just leave, i tried my lazy ass to write your horny asses something, so i don't need any stupid comments on this :p

love ya!

Your (idk why mad) Lilz <33

____________________

Gamble with Y/n's week worth walking.

____________________

Y/n's POV

The air in the crowded bar was thick with a mix of cigarette smoke and the scent of cheap alcohol. I nursed my drink in the dimly lit corner, the bitterness of the liquid only adding to my foul mood. Zoro and I had just had another one of our stupid arguments, and he stormed off somewhere. I needed a damn break from his stubborn ass.

A guy with a face that looked like it went through a blender stumbled over to me.

(BRO I'M NOT SORRY FOR THIS)

He leaned against the bar, his eyes wandering over me with a smirk that made me want to gag.

"Hey there, sweetheart," he slurred, his words oozing with a confidence that was probably fueled by the booze he had consumed.

"You look lonely. Mind if I join you?"

Normally, I would have politely declined, but tonight was different. Tonight, I wanted to make Zoro squirm a bit and show him what he was missing. I smirked back at the drunk idiot.

"Why not?" I replied, my voice lower and more sultry than usual.

"I could use some company."

The guy grinned wider, oblivious to the storm brewing in my mind. I took a sip of my drink, leaning in a little closer.

"So, what's your name?" he asked, leaning even closer.

"Y/n," I said, letting my fingers trace the rim of my glass. "And yours?"

"Does it matter?" he chuckled, clearly pleased with himself.

"Not really," I shot back, my eyes scanning the room. I spotted Zoro in the corner, his jaw clenched as he watched the scene unfold.

Bingo.

I turned my attention back to the guy, allowing my gaze to linger on his lips before meeting his eyes. "You know," I whispered, "I think you're cute."

His eyes widened in surprise, probably not expecting my boldness. I giggled, the alcohol in my system amplifying my courage. Zoro could stew in his jealousy for a bit.

Zoro's POV

I watched from the shadows as Y/n played her little game with that idiot. My fists clenched at my sides, and I could feel the heat rising in my chest. What the hell was she doing?

She leaned in, whispering something in the guy's ear, and I could see the smug satisfaction on his face. That's it. Enough was enough. I wasn't about to let some drunk idiot think he could swoop in on my territory. I clenched my jaw, seething with anger as I approached the guy. Without wasting words, I grabbed him by the collar and forcefully led him towards the exit.

"Time for you to leave, moron," I growled, shoving him out of the bar. The bouncer shot me a warning look, but I didn't care. The guy wasn't worth the trouble, but Y/n... she was.

I returned my attention to Y/n, her eyes gleaming with mischief. I couldn't let her think she could play games with me like that.

Grabbing her arm, I pulled her into a darker corner, away from prying eyes. Y/n's smirk faltered, replaced with a hint of uncertainty. Good.

"What the hell was that, Y/n?" I growled, my voice low and dangerous.

"Trying to make me jealous of that loser?"

She raised an eyebrow, unapologetic.

"Maybe I was. Got a problem with that, Zoro?"

I smirked, closing the distance between us. My lips crashed onto hers, a demanding kiss that left no room for argument. Y/n's hands instinctively clung to my shirt as she melted into the kiss, her boldness momentarily replaced with a hunger that matched my own.

Breaking the kiss, I leaned in, my lips brushing against her ear.

"You think you can play games with me, sweetheart?" I whispered, my voice dripping with desire. "Well, two can play that game."

Y/n's cheeks flushed, a mixture of embarrassment and anticipation. I trailed hot kisses down her neck, my lips dangerously close to her earlobe.

"I can't wait to tear that dress off you," I murmured, my breath sending shivers down her spine.

"Make you scream so loud that everyone in this damn bar hears you. What do you say to that?"

Y/n's breath hitched, her eyes widening at my explicit words. I pulled back, leaving her flustered and breathless, a victorious smirk on my face.

"Next time you want to make me jealous," I said, brushing a strand of hair from her face, "just remember who you belong to."

"To Roronoa Zoro~"

742 words

(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)

_________________________________________

(Don't forget a vote!)

(If you like it ofc :d )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.9K 2.7K 20
Werewolf!Zoro X Reader Β°All characters belong to Oda and all rights for one piece are his and what not. I don't own One Piece just the story, I also...
6.3K 122 12
One shots & headcanons about the character's from One Piece. Mostly fluff and humour, with angst only occasionally. Gender neutral reader insert as...
40.7K 482 22
Posting this from my tumblr onto here! full of different oneshots scenarios, drabbles, and short stories of one piece characters! *Mostly Luffy x Rea...
4K 85 15
-𝐼 π‘€π‘Žπ‘›π‘›π‘Ž 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘ π‘‘ π‘œπ‘“ π‘šπ‘¦ 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 π‘€π‘–π‘‘β„Ž π‘¦π‘œπ‘’- -π‘ˆπ‘›π‘‘π‘–π‘™ 𝑀𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑒,𝑖𝑑'𝑠 π‘Ž π‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘šπ‘–π‘ π‘’...