๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ โ€ข ษดแดแดกแด›สœ...

By LYNSEPIPHANY

๐˜พ๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™—๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ, ๐™Š๐™ก๐™™ ๐™˜๐™... More

๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐’๐‚๐ : ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ‘ - ๐Ÿ’
๐„๐: ๐Ÿ - ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐„๐: ๐Ÿ‘ - ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐„๐: ๐Ÿ’ - ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐„๐: ๐Ÿ“ - ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐„๐: ๐Ÿ” - ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ. ๐ˆ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š ๐‹๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ - ๐ˆ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š ๐๐ž๐ž๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ. ๐…๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  - ๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ŸŽ. ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐•๐ฅ๐จ๐  - ๐‘๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐’๐‚๐๐Ÿ’: ๐„๐ - ๐Ÿ
๐’๐‚๐๐Ÿ’: ๐„๐ - ๐Ÿ
๐’๐‚๐๐Ÿ’: ๐„๐ - ๐Ÿ‘
๐’๐‚๐๐Ÿ’: ๐„๐ - ๐Ÿ’
๐’๐‚๐๐Ÿ’: ๐„๐ - ๐Ÿ“
๐’๐‚๐๐Ÿ’: ๐„๐ - ๐Ÿ”
๐’๐‚๐๐Ÿ’: ๐„๐ - ๐Ÿ•
๐’๐‚๐๐Ÿ’: ๐„๐ - ๐Ÿ–
๐’๐‚๐๐Ÿ’: ๐„๐ - ๐Ÿ—

๐„๐: ๐Ÿ - ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–

2.7K 78 57
By LYNSEPIPHANY

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

NOT EDITED OR PROOFREAD YET!

|| Saiyre's Aesthetic||

HOUR SEVEN!

      — It was dark as fuck when the girls got to the house, they were only seven hours into filming and everybody was acting out, but now they were here at this big beautiful mansion and all tension they couldn't release on the bus they could do it right here.

Saiyre was one of the first girls out and all she wanted to do was shower so as soon as she walked in she went straight to the living room finding a seat and waiting for Isaiah and K to say all that they needed to.

"Alright we're about to pick rooms ok? I'm gonna let everybody know what room your going to and everybody know what group your going to? Okay? Ok the first pick, Kash , you and you, and Jayla." K picked the first four the other two girls being liddy's friends.

As soon as the group went up to check everything out not even minutes later do the rest of the girls hear arguing and immediately liddy jumps up at the sound of her friends voice.

Zay and donyae race after her to prevent a fight and all everyone can do is watch.

Saiyre got up and went to her room, she knew where her room was, she knew exactly where she was sleeping and she knew she wouldn't have to worry about no roommates, so all the arguing upstairs wasn't none of her business.

She was laying out on her bed liddy and Nina stood at the door looking around. "Ohhh bitch we having a sleep over in here" liddy yells laying out on the floor all crazy making her two friends laugh.

"Isaiah said I could have his room and I was just thinking like bitch I was gonna sleep in there anyways, he ain't gone be at the house all the time so why not give it to your bestest bitch." Saiyre shrugs taking out some clothes to change into.

"I know that's right"

After that liddy and Nina go to there room which has bunk beds and a shared bathroom.

Saiyre was quick to take her shit out and put it where it needed to be and head to the in-suit bathroom for a much needed shower.

SAIYRE'S INT: We ain't even did shit today but after the water situation and being so close to other bitches I just felt dirty and irritated and what better way to relieve stress then taking a lovely shower? So that's exactly what I muhfucking did lol.

After her shower Saiyre pulled on a matching sweat set to relax in and since she didn't know exactly what they had planned for tomorrow she took out another outfit just in case.

She could hear a whole bunch of yelling from upstairs, the hallway she was in was with her and her friends and it was downstairs so she only figured it was the bitches who'd been starting issues.

Deciding to be nosey she went upstairs Zay was at the top of the stairs watching whoever was in the room right there argue and peeking in she saw Jocelyn and butter going at it and throwing shit around.

Saiyre was quick to pull butter away when she went to pull at Jocelyn's chain not wanting her to choke the girl out. "They finding you a different room come on" she pulled her into the hallway trying to calm her down.

Sky stood there mugging both girls and hanging butters purse off the railing.

"Stop bro just give her shit back please, like don't play!" Saiyre groaned annoyed with them going at it with this girl.

"Don't drop my shit bitch" butter steps forward which sky reacts to by dropping the bag. "Fuck you do that for?" Butter grabs her hair and sky shoves her hand away.

"Bitch ain't nobody talking to you" Sky bucked at saiyre who was still tryna prevent a fight. "Who you talking to?" Saiyre never got loud that was one thing and two she would usually haul off and just straight beat ya ass but she'd been tryna get out of the fighting scene and relax so she just stands there and dead faces sky.

"What bitch wassup!"

Sky pushes her and immediately Saiyre punches her in the face knocking them both back into the wall where she just goes ham throwing straight face shots, unlike sky who's pulling at her hair and punching her arms and back, just trying to fling her around cause she was slightly smaller.

SAIYRE'S INT: I'm not butter...you can't move me bitch, you can't throw me around! I stand my ground and hold my weight try again next time.

"Saiyre stop!" Zay yells attracting all the other girls attention who rush out and up from everywhere.

Saiyre had pulled them both to the floor with sky on her stomach and Saiyre on her knees, sky was getting that ass dragged and punched on.

"No! No! What the fuck they jumping her!" she can hear joce screaming trying to shove through security.

All of the girls watch shocked and confused as to how they even started fighting especially when Saiyre was the chillest one all day and they could definitely see only two people fighting.

"Bitch! Bitch!"

Security finally grabs them to separate but pulling her up only gives Saiyre better footing and a good grip on sky's T-shirt which she'd ripped as she continues on uppercutting the other girl.

You can hear some of her hits and see the damage she was causing even while being pulled away and it made some of the other girls bust out. "Tell ha let my hair go!" She hears sky yell.

"I ain't pulling shit hoe, you let my hair go, on my soul! Bitch" she huffs kneeing her in the chest hard.

Security finally gets her to let go of the other girls shirt and her other hand behind her back only for one of her legs to come from no where and power stomp sky in the back making her fall again.

She could hear the sounds of ohhhs and damns but she was blanked out right now because not only had she been to herself all day but sky started with her because sky was being a follower and thought she could punk Saiyre, so now they had beef.

"Bro let me go!" Sky yelled as Zay came to check on his best friend pulling her away from the other girls and security.

"I'm cool I'm cool"

"All this cause she wanted to sleep in a room?" She heard Donyae ask.

Joce starts going back and forth with her about it. "She can't sleep in here, and she's definitely not after that, let her sleep inna room with you, let her sleep with you then."

"She can, so stop picking that shit weird, why you mad at me cause ya friend got beat up? That's weird"

Saiyre was in the hallway blocked by kash and security watching Isaiah go calm the sky and butter situation down "shoulda told that dumb dizzy bitch keep her hands to herself" she walks away from where they're holding her and goes back down to her room. "Nahh where butter?" Liddy ask looking behind sai who realizes she ain't seen her either.

"Butter! Come on butter" "come on you in our room" "you in our lil baby room"

Saiyre was in the room with her friends all of them hyping up the fight and showing butter where she can sleep.

"Thank you for doing that too cause them bitches was doing entirely too much" Sai shrugged. "It's nothing they been doing fake shit all day onna bus and sky wanted to play follower and got fucked up"

"Right cause you was going in on that bitch like mink mink mink" butter and liddy recreate the fight all of the girls hollered when liddy fell back to the floor after butter fake stomped her out.

"Bro nah cause you really did ya shit I was like I know that ain't my babymomma right there thrashing bitches on my soul I was lowkey spooked like damn" Nina laughed letting the smaller girl sit on her lap as the all sat around.

"Y'all fought to get with us? Not you fighting to get with us butter" Barbie laughed hugging the lightskin girl.

NINA & LIDDY'S INT: Joce wants to bully butter off camera like that's just not cool.

"I'm chilling now I didn't even wanna fight but she shouldn't have pushed me cause I really ain't want them to fight, because biologically you are a male, meaning you should not be putting your hands on bio females and then acting confused like they both ain't been picking with everybody all day." Saiyre ranted typing away on her phone to ivori about the fight.

Kenzie nodded helping Nina wipe their rooms and the bathrooms down. "Right I keep telling bitches that, regardless of hormones and shit you're still biologically stronger than the girls so leave them alone" she said.

"And ion know how them bitches was raised but I don't put my hands on no woman, regardless of what I am now because that's just how I grew up" she finishes.

"So on that note fuck them bitches and it's a vibe down here!" Barbie yells hype.

▃▃▃▃▃▃

Slipping on a hoodie Saiyre brushed her wig out the wavy lace still intact and perfect despite the fight she'd been in.

"I look damn good"

Upstairs the other girls are in joce's room talking about the situation. "Ian gone lie I ain't expect that from sai, like she was quiet and chilling, but that bitch did give me a run for my money she fucked me up" sky laughed patting her head.

Joce nods. "She fight better then them other bitches, she's little as fuck too so I'm thinking okay imma push her she ain't gone do shit cause that's what I did with butter sike she hauled off and fucked me up, I like her, she got more heart then them other bitches seriously" sky gave the young girl her props.

"But I want another round cause I don't like being embarrassed" "period"

Kash could only shake her head at their foolishness. "Shawty really bad I ain't know why Zay brung her on but I see why" slick motioning to the two knots and busted lip on sky's face.

"Just make sure after yall second round or whatever it's dead cause yall don't even really know each other to be fighting do yall?" Kash asked her and Donye's wondering the same shit. "No, I just wanted to see if she was bout it the way she was helping butter out" sky shrugged.

▃▃▃▃▃▃

Downstairs after everyone showered and got settled they all were told to gather in the living room.

Saiyre sat chilling on the ottoman laid up on Jayla both of them sharing a weed pen as they listened to special K.

"Ohhh y'all got on y'all Pj's and everything okay" she dragged. "Well we got a challenge for y'all right now, it's a cypher challenge okay?"

"Issa what?" "A cypher challenge" "what's that?" "Basically rapping and all that...right?"

Saiyre sat up looking at them crazy. "Not yall tryna turn me into a fucking rapper... I wanna go home" she laid back down all the girls just laugh at her, but she was so serious, like she did not sign up for that.

▃▃▃▃▃▃

Immediately the get into it and Kenzie goes first, her rap is dope and she actually has a good flow. After she was done everyone clapped and gave her props and it was now liddy's turn.

She stood up and all the girls leant forward ready to hear her. "Uh check it, it's big liddy south central baddies not Lydia" Saiyre peeped kash standing up and liddy pointing her way. "You want this fade bitch come and get it cause I—" she cuts off running up on kash and they both get to fighting.

Saiyre is quick to jump up and move out the way, she watches liddy beat kash's head in and pull her in a quick headlock.

Kash swings wildly landing a few hits before liddy swings her onto where Saiyre was just sitting falling onto Jayla and a few of the other girls. "Okay wait! Wait! Break it up" the security jump in to pull them apart kash's scarf getting pulled off and everything. Liddy goes in for another punch but security is quick to pull her into the corner.

"Damn y'all bitches wild" Sai made a yikes face getting slapped on her head by Kenzie. "Girl you was beating ass too shut up" they laugh cause she was right but that was besides the point.

They yell at one another for a few minutes hyped up trying to get at one another before production lets them get another round in.

Both of them square up again and liddy hauls off on kash punching her all in her face and vice versa before backing her into the wall and pulling her head down to swing on her that round didn't last long before they both got pulled apart.

Liddy comes around the couch squaring up again and they let them, both of them swing on each other liddy cracking kash one good time before they both start throwing blows, liddy gets the upper hand and pulls kash onto the couch standing over her and punching her some more before they're both seperated.

"Okay that's it y'all got yall three." Security seems too busy with them that they don't realize sky sneaking up and pushing Saiyre.

Sai is quick to catch her footing and swing hard as fuck on the other girl punching her so hard they both end up falling back onto the couch with sai on top and sky on the bottom. The cast and crew get hype at another fight and Saiyre ampes up again pulling the girls hoodie and uppercutting her for the second time that night.

Sky is trying to push her down but sai was leaning into her she had the older girl windmilling beneath her landing no hits.

"Come on sky get up!" Jocelyn yells watching her friend get beat up annoyed.

"Yo! Yo! Break them up! Stop break them up!" Isaiah is yelling at security who rushes to separate them. "No lemme go she snuck me imma kill this bitch" Saiyre kicks her chest not caring if she hurt this girl for real.

She moves her hold to sky's head pulling at her fucked up braids yanking her forward as she starts beating the Mario coins out of the back of her head and neck. "Yeah SAI!" Kenzie and Barbie are yelling excited to finally see this girl get fucked up.

"Get this bitch off me!" Sky is yelling mad that's security is unable to get her off.

Donyae helps with pulling on Sai's hands hoping she doesn't get hit in the process along with liddy who's trying to help calm her down.

LIDDY'S INT: I didn't see the full fight between sky and Saiyre so I didn't know if sai was really just like that or if sky was getting her first round and ended up falling or what but second round just showed me that her little ass is not to be played with because it's obvious this bitch can box, sky tried it second round and got beat up again...

KENZIE'S INT: That two dollar bitch got dragged again my friend did her shit in, if security would've let it go on a little bit longer I guarantee that ho' would be unrecognizable.

SAIYRE'S INT: I didn't know it was serious beef, I thought we fought upstairs it would've been cordial and separated but nope she snuck me and I fucked her up, had her on the couch swimming...she should just take some lessons from me because her technique is terrible.

I barely pull hair but when I do imma make sure I swing on you too, you bitches just be pulling hair and not doing no damage work them hands bitch that's exactly why I got the advantage again this go round because she went straight for the hair immediately.

"Bro move! I didn't touch her first imma fuck her up nigga" security crowded trying to pull them apart but sai didn't wanna let up she was yanking and punching sky however she could while being pulled apart. "Get that crazy bitch off me!" The other girl screamed still getting beat on.

Saiyre wasn't understanding how she could be the one to start the fights and antagonize everyone but was quick to scream get her off when she ended up losing.

Donyae finally gets her off both of them falling back into the ottoman Saiyre on her lap kicking the hell out of sky's stomach and legs. "No stop!" she yelled pulling the shorter girl up and away from the other bitches, both of them settling in the kitchen.

"Imma drag that bitch everytime she come near me on my soul" Saiyre yelled pulling away from Donyae to go back and beat up sky, just to get snatched up.

Sai was moved back to her room before she could see the fourth round between kash and liddy, but she did her shit and now she was ready to fight again.

Alll she knew from what she heard from Nina over text was sky beat up Barbie scalping her and slicing her forehead open with a ring which was weak because she keeps pulling hair and then Kenzie beat up sky after that.

▃▃▃▃▃▃

Saiyre finally was allowed out of her room and when she walked out all of her friends were out there mad as fuck and heated.

"What happened? Cause I heard all y'all bitches yelling?" She came out her hoodie was back off and her hair was wrapped up.

"That ugly bitch thought cause you beat her up she could redeem herself and got dragged" Barbie yelled face leaking.

"Nah cause why the fuck ya hair look like that?" Saiyre frowned up.

"That's all bitches do pull hair whole time no hands!" Kenzie was sick pacing at the bottom of the stairs after her fight with Joce big ass.

"That big ass bitch snuck me"

"That's all them hoes know how to do, tell sky I said wassup" she walked over to the stairs yelling the girls name mad as fuck about the situation all over again.

Sky comes to the top of the steps yelling about her weak ass fights even though Kenzie beat her ass and she yanked Barbie's hair out and she wasn't seeing Saiyre personally not after getting her ass whooped by her twice.

Joce was acting wishy washy too acting like she didn't want to talk to sai when her friend was the one creating issues.

Saiyre walked upstairs where sky room was. "This her shit? This shit hers? Get this bitch outta here!" She grabbed a few of the girls bag of clothes, perfume, and makeup and threw it over the balcony hearing it shatter followed by a bunch of yelling.

"Bro Saiyre come on!" Donyae ran out to grab her. "Bro yae put me down! She snuck me and imma fuck her up again! Imma get that bitch again!" She yanked away running down the steps with security and Donyae save a hoe ass following her.

"Imma beat her ass everyday on my soul!"
Saiyre yelled in donyae's face annoyed with the girl constantly holding her back.

"Sai! Stop damn, yall fought it's over!" Zay yelled at his friend not wanting her to do no more damage tonight.

"Nah fuck that cause why she ain't ask for a heads up? Did all that and still got her shit thrashed!" They could hear Barbie and sky fighting and Saiyre wanted to beat her ass.

"Okay we can ask if she wanna do a heads up but if she say no we gotta dead it. Okay it's dead if she says no best." Isaiah pulled her shirt down.

"That's fine cause imma always see that bitch outside regardless of if she say no now" Saiyre leaned against the wall waiting for them to let her fight again.

ISAIAH'S INT: I don't blame Saiyre for wanting to fight because she did get touched twice unprovoked, but that's my bitch so if any of these bitches hurt her it's up, even if this bitch fights like the hulk it's always smoke behind that one!

Barbie had stomped passed and sky came out the kitchen so without another word she followed and they squared up.

Sky tried to pull sai's scarf but Saiyre juked her and started throwing straight shots, each punch hitting somewhere on her face.

She wasn't playing no games especially if this was gonna be their last fight. She could hear cheering from liddy, Barbie, and Kenzie.

She was beating the shit out of sky but once again the girl goes to pull at her scarf so she bends down and yanks her legs out slamming her with both of them falling back and Saiyre on top for the third time beating her shit in. Sky was throwing a few punches here and there not landing many before she tried to flip them and it was then that security stepped leading to sky finally punching sai in her head properly for the first time since the fight started.

"Pulling hair bitch! It ain't gone come off so you needa kill that thought, this shit secured hoe, swing bitch swing!" She clapped in the girls face annoyed.

And as they are escorting sky, Saiyre comes up and throws a mean haymaker her way with her available hand sending a heavy closed fist punch to the other girls mouth.

"Ahhh look at you bitch! Look at it!" She jumped up and down laughing as sky's face started leaking. "Take her to the room!" Isaiah yelled for security to get them away from one another.

NINA'S INT: Sky better off just killing this bitch because how you beat up Barbie and she's still technically a man, but with Saiyre you getting thrashed by her, and! she  clowning the fuck out you ...you thought you could bully or pick with her and she whooped that ass.

Kash and liddy started arguing during the after math of that fight which ended up with liddy sopping wet and ready to fight again. "Why y'all keep letting these bitches do whatever" "and Joce imma get Saiyre to beat ya ass bitch! We gone beat that ass bitch!" Kenzie yelled.

Nina came to grab her from security.

"Rye come on bro" She laughed pulling her friend away from the drama. "I wanna smoke yall stressed me the fuck out!" Sai groaned sitting in butter lap.

"Come on we can smoke" Jayla grabbed her bag liddy was still going off Jayla got up to twerk and Saiyre hyped her up bending down and twerking with her.

"Come on bitch we playing I needa get high" they laughed.

▃▃▃▃▃▃

Going upstairs to be nosey Saiyre walked to everybody room waving at Joce and sky when she passed them, and waving at the Mimi girl she thought was cute.

"Girl why ya nosey ass up here? Yo room downstairs" donyae laughed watching her walk pass the open door.

"Nun I just was tryna see which bitch had animosity she keep touching me but sitting in that little ass corner mute" Saiyre said loud enough hoping sky would come out and she could beat her up again.

"Nah she wilin'" kash laughed taking a hit from her blunt. "What? She wanna keep tryna attack me I ain't Barbie" sai shrugged.

"Girl go downstairs we gone be down there in a lil bit" donyae pushed her into the direction of the stairs laughing when sai faked tripped before closing the door and going back to her conversation with kash.

"Nah Saiyre funny as fuck, she fine too" kash laughed watching the girl walk down stairs. "Yeah I'm on that though, imma holler at her on some other shit see what her sexy ass on." Donyae slick said letting kash know, already aware of her growing infatuation with Saiyre.

▃▃▃▃▃▃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 214 23
โ๐™„๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ช๐™จ.โž ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž ๐™ญ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ก ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ค ๐™‡๐™–๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™š๐™ญ๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๏ฟฝ...
3.2K 207 18
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐๐ž๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฎ๐ฉ! ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐›๐š๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ...
1.6K 65 18
"๐‘จ๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ถ๐’”๐’„๐’‚๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’... ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’๐’๐’†๐’•๐’•!" *เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
461 31 19
"แดกสœส แด›สœแด‡ สœแด‡สŸสŸ แด€ส€แด‡ แดกแด‡ แด…แดแดกษด สœแด‡ส€แด‡?" แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดแดแด€ษด ๊œฐส€แดแดกษดแด‡แด… แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดกแด. "๊œฑษชแดแด˜สŸแด‡," ษดษชแด„แด‹ ๊œฑแด€แด› แด…แดแดกษด ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ ส™สŸแด‡แด€แด„สœแด‡ส€๊œฑ แดแดœแด›๊œฑษชแด…แด‡ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ ส™แดxษชษดษข ส€ษชษดษข ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แดษชแด…แด…สŸแด‡ แด๊œฐ แด›...