Helluva Boss x Reader Oneshot...

By blue_albarn

requests are closed cross posted on tumblr, effy-writes More

request page :)
Male!Loona x Gender Neutral Reader: Wanna Get Out of Here?
🔞Blitzø & Stolas x FTM Reader: After the Full Moon
Octavia x Male!Reader: Ferris wheel
Preferences: First Dates
Preferences: Favourite Parts
Striker x Fem!Reader: Bonnie & Clyde
🔞 Millie x Moxxie x Fem!Human!Reader
Stolas x Fem! Reader: Different Transaction?
Stolas x Fem!Human! Reader
new blitz x reader fanfic!
How they help you when you're struggling with PTSD
Blitz: ABC of Intimacy
Millie: ABC of Intimacy
Moxxie: ABC of Intimacy
Stolas: ABC of Intimacy
Verosika: ABC of Intimacy
Striker: ABC of Intimacy
Moxxie x Fem!Human!Reader HC
Octavia x Fem!Succubus! reader
Asmodeus x Fizzorolie x GN! Reader Fluff HC
Chaz fluff and smut HC
Blitz x Male!Mute!Reader: Flirt
🔞 Blitz x Fem! Human! Reader: Venus 666
Striker x Fem!Reader fluff and smut HC
🔞 Blitz x FTM! Reader: First
Fizz x Fem! Reader: Comforting Fizz HC's
Blitz x GN! Autistic! Reader: Eat Something
Fizz x Ozzie x Male!Autistic!Reader HC
Striker x GN! Reader: Killin'
🔞 Fizz x Male! Reader: Horny
Loona x Short! Male! Reader: Late night convo's
Fizz x Ozzie x Epileptic!GN! Reader HC's
Ozzie x MTF! Reader x Fizz: Pretty Witch
Loona x GN! Human! Reader: Demon Hunter
Fizz x Fem! Reader: Happy Day
Mammon Comforting You HC's
Loona x Shy! Male! Reader: Comfort Zone

Blitzø: Drug Addict

1K 14 12
By blue_albarn

tw for rape (no details whatsoever) drug use, pills and heroin, also mentions suicide and OD
also ik sinners automatically go to pride, but just for the sake of this oneshot im bending the rules 😔 so sorry 😔
~~~~

Nobody knows about Y/n's drug addiction. Not even her coworkers and boss, in which she's surprised because there was some times where she got caught by Moxxie taking 4-5 pills of oxycontin. She just shrugged it off and said she had a migraine and just took ibuprofen.

Whenever Y/n first arrived in hell from a drug overdose (who woulda thought) she was shocked whenever she found out there was drugs here, even more shocked that there was a hell.

Apparently, the reason why she's an imp was because whenever a person dies of an accidental OD they automatically become an imp because they're the lowest class chain, and for some reason death by OD fits in that criteria.

So here she is, landed her job at I.M.P, still addicted to drugs.

"Business has been slow so give me ideas, anyone." Blitzø leaned on the table with his hands.

Nobody said a word. Y/n was trying to fight taking pills, her body ached and she needed to get high.

Millie and Moxxie gave some ideas but Blitzø didn't like them. That's it I'm going to the bathroom. She stood up and picked up her raggedy old bag, walking away but Blitzø stopped her.

"Hey sit down bitch, you haven't given us an idea."

"Okay and? I'm just going to the bathroom goddamn." She rolled her eyes, walking away as Blitzø eyed her down.

Y/n quickly locked the door and fumbled through the bag to find the Oxycontin. She grabbed the orange bottle and her eyes widened.

"Fuck shit shit!" She whispered yelled so no one would hear her. "I fucking ran out." I'm so fucking stupid.

Y/n groaned, lightly hitting her head against the wall. Usually she'll go by the Gluttony ring to get her supply because there's a lot of drug addicts over there. That's how she found her supplier, scary dude but Y/n didn't care, she just wanted to get high.

Her eyes lit up. Y/n knew how to get business there AND get some more pills. She eagerly left the bathroom and ran back to the meeting room.

"I have an idea." She smiled, knowing that she was going to get her fix soon.

"Well spit it out." Blitzø gave her the go ahead.

"Go to the Gluttony ring, there's tons of sinners that have died of an accidental OD. They must have some people on earth that ratted them out at some point in their life."

"Wait why do you know this?" Moxxie raised an eyebrow.

"I'm from there. I see them all the time, they go to Gluttony because they overindulge."

"Oh fuck no, I'm not going back there." Loona said.

"Wait you're from GLUTTONY?" Blitzø yelled out of shock.

"Uh yeah? And Loona why do you not want to go back?"

"You're from GLUTTONY?" Blitz yelled yet again.

"Yes? Why are you so surprised?"

"I don't see you overindulge in anything. Oh and Loona went to a party with me and apparently I embarrassed her."

Y/n felt like all eyes was on her, she knows nobody knows about her addiction, but was still deeply afraid they were gonna find out. She didn't want to be seen as that. Let alone her die of an OD.

"You were fucking 3 guys. At the same time." Loona deadpanned.

Y/n snorted. "Yeah does sound like Blitzø."

"I just realize you never talk about your life before Blitzø hired you, and even now." Millie acknowledged.

"Eh, my life wasn't interesting, and still not. Anyway are we going to Gluttony to put up fliers now?" Y/n was getting impatient she needed the pills more than ever now.

"Sure, Moxxie you make the fliers." Blitzø pointed.

"Why me? Y/n was the one who gave the idea."

"Because you always complain about every goddamn detail every time someone makes one, so I'm making you do it so I don't have to hear you bitching about it."

"Fair enough." He obliged.

After about 2 hours later Moxxie got done making the fliers, handed each one to them all. The 5 of them got into Blitzø's van and drove to the ring, Y/n getting very impatient and her body started to ache even more, her face was pale and sweaty because of the lack of pain killers.

"You okay Y/n?" Millie put her hand on top of   Y/n's knee.

"Yeah I'm fine, probably getting sick."

"Stay the fuck away from me I don't want to get sick." Moxxie put his hand over his mouth.

"Mox!"

"Annnd we're here! Y/n where's all the drug addicts?"

If she tells him where they would be she might get caught buying some pills, then again they all need some more business so she can get more money, thus buying more pills. I'm surprised I didn't end up on Greed.

"Uh just about anywhere." She stumbled over her words.

The 5 of them left the van, each person going their own separate way to hang up fliers. Y/n eagerly started walking to the place her dealer is at.

It was a beaten down neighborhood, she saw some people hanging around at the house her dealer lived at. She walked past them and knocked on the door. Just by doing that her hand felt like it punched a wall.

Her dealer opened the door, she never knew his name, and he never knew hers, they like to keep it that way.

"Haven't seen you in a while, come in." He let her in, Y/n started getting chills. She's never been this long without it (it's literally been 3 hours) since she got here, which was about 4 months ago.

Before she could say anything this guy interrupted, "I don't have any more pain killers. Only Heroin and Coke. Some guy bought the rest."

"What?" Her voice raised.

"Sorry, Heroin and Coke, take it or leave it."

"I don't like uppers, I'm in so much fucking pain I need pain killers."

"Relax, heroin is better anyway. Better high, better feeling."

"But it's so much more expensive than pills. Plus I never had it so I don't know what to expect."

He got closer to her, since she was only an imp he was like a giant. "You can use your mouth." He said above a whisper.

Y/n started trembling, having to give him a blowjob on top of going through withdrawals is hell for her. She didn't want to do it, but she felt like she needed to because her body ached so much to the point she needs to throw up.

"I-I can't, I'm going through bad withdrawals and I'm afraid I'm going to throw up on you."

The dealer was irritated, but he soon got an idea. "How about I give it to you, and then you can give me head."

She knew she can't be saved from giving him a blowjob, it's either this or no drugs. "Won't I be too drugged out of my mind?" She hugged herself.

"No, trust me." He gave her a sinister smile and walked into this hallway, and then came back with an already filled needle full of this copper like liquid.

Y/n's phone started buzzing, she looked at the screen and it was Blitzø calling. An amount of guilt washed over her, but she declined the call and her attention was back on the guy, tying her arm with this latex band.

"You're going to love it, trust me."

But she didn't trust him. She needed a fix, she needed the physical pain to go away, and the mental pain that she had endured living on earth.

Y/n hissed as he put the needle in her arm, the lack of endorphins in her brain made a needle pinch felt like getting cut with a sharp knife.

She felt the cold liquid going into her bloodstream, and seconds later she felt like she floating, the physical pain instantly washed away and was greeted by euphoria. Her eyelids were heavy, her breath was slow. She couldn't hold her body up anymore and planted on the couch.

This dealer got up from the couch and looked at her, her vision went blurry and her eyes shut. She wasn't asleep, or dead, just very drugged out of her mind. She was conscious, but the moment she involuntarily shut her eyes, she wishes she wasn't.

On the other hand, Blitzø felt anxious as he kept calling her phone.

"Goddamn pick up!" He cursed.

Millie and Moxxie came back empty handed with fliers. "We're done! Where's Y/n?" Millie asked.

"I don't know. I've been calling her nonstop and it's going to voicemail."

"Do you know where she handed out fliers at?" Moxxie questioned.

"No, she just wandered off."

"We could leave her, she's from here anyway, probably talking to her drug addict friends." Loona said while texting on her phone.

"If that's the case where would she be? In the car she said anywhere, but we pretty much covered this whole area." Moxxie commented.

"Unless there's a place we missed, and I think I might know where that place is." Blitzø started walking in the opposite direction, "You guys split ways," He shouted while running.

He heard of this neighborhood whenever he was in college getting horse tranquilizers from a guy who knows a guy in the Gluttony ring. So he assumes this is where Y/n is at, and is hoping that she isn't here getting drugs.

He never took of her doing drugs, but once finding out she's from here, it doesn't surprise him that she indulges in it. Does one hell of a job keeping it a secret.

He turned at this corner since the neighborhood name sounded familiar. There was some raggedy apartment complexes as well as houses. His palms started to feel clammy. 

"I swear if this bitch is in this neighborhood I'm going to kill her." He mumbled under his breath.

A woman-like body laying on an alleyway that's between these two apartment buildings caught his eye. It was getting dark so he couldn't exactly see.

As he walked closer to this body he was almost trembling, pleading to whoever is listening that this isn't Y/n, but it is.

"Holy shit." He got on his knees and looked at her, her hair was messy, makeup smudged, her shirt was put on backwards, pants undone, and she was lacking a bra.

He knew what had happened to her, Blitzø  gritted his teeth out of anger. He got closer to her so he can hear her breathing, and felt relieved whenever he heard her slowly breathing in and out. Her inner left arm had a nasty bruise on it. "Goddammit." He huffed. "Y/n, Y/n wake up." He shook her a bit. "Y/n you bitch!" He wasn't mad at her, he's mad that the fact she's here laying on cold concrete, clothes messed up and is obviously a rape victim.

Y/n groaned and shoo her hand, mumbling something.

He sighed out of relief and put his arm under her legs and one under her back and picked her up. Her bag caught his eye and he picked it up with his tail, 4 empty pill bottles escaping. "For fucks sake." He said with sympathy.

He wanted to kill the guy that did this, he wanted to torture him before this guy could die. But he didn't know who. He wanted to ask around, but knowing these guys they won't say anything.

Blitzø kept looking down at Y/n, making sure she was breathing and is still conscious. Eventually he made it to his van, the others hasn't came back.

He laid her down on her side in the backseat of the van, so just in case she throws up she doesn't choke on it.

He called Loona, telling her that he found Y/n high on heroin in an alleyway.

"Is she okay?"

"I don't know. Is M&M with you?"

"Yeah,"

"Sorry to do this but can you guys catch a ride home? I'm driving Y/n to her house, well more like a trailer."

Moxxie grabbed Loona's phone, "Have you been stalking her too?"

"I stalk everyone but that's not the point." Blitzø spat.

"D- Blitzø, I think I might know who the guy is. Do you want me to get him?" Loona asked.

"I want this kill, get his information and then bring it to me. Tomorrow I'm going to end this fuckers life." Blitzø got in the drivers seat, getting ready to take off.

Moxxie took her phone again, "But Y/n is the one who bought from him, why should he die?"

"Moxxie you asshole she got raped, okay? Either she was pressured or she got raped while being drugged out I don't know, I don't know if there was multiple guys or just this guy, or maybe a different guy I don't know and I want everyone at that house dead." Blitzø snapped, clenching his fist as if he's going to punch everyone and everything. "Loonie, go find these guys, give me their addresses, all I know is that the neighborhood was called Clift. I'll...call you later." Blitzø hung up. Looking at the rear view mirror to see Y/n still breathing.

He drove her back to the Pride ring, wondering why she moved to the Pride ring if she gets her stuff from this guy, and what was her true reasoning for giving them this idea about the fliers? Deep down he knew it was because she needed a fix, but he didn't want to believe it.

He got inside her trailer laid her down in the bathtub, turning on the shower head to help make her sober up from this high.

Y/n moved her head, and then put her hands out so the water wouldn't hit her face. Her eyes slowly opened and she groaned, she turned her head and saw Blitzø sitting on the floor, looking at her with sorrow in his eyes.

"Blitzø?" She whimpered.

"Hey." He quietly said, getting up to turn off the water and grabbed a towel to wrap around her clothed body. He grabbed her and helped her get out of the bathtub.

It took her a couple of seconds to realize what had happened before she started sobbing. Blitzo read the room and dropped the towel so he doesn't touch her, assuming she knows what happened to her.

"Hey hey, it's okay." He soothed her, wanting to touch her shoulder but was afraid.

"I'm so sorry." She cried out, shivering from the cold and putting her hands in front of her face.

"Look it's okay, you're safe. We'll talk about it once you completely withdrawal, which is going to suck for the both of us."

"No pills?" Her voice cracked.

"Ibuprofen?" He gave an awkward smile.

"Fuck you." She spat.

"I'm going to get you some clean clothes, you can change into it okay?"

Blitzø left her bathroom as she sat down on the toilet. She remembered what happened, every detail, from the moment she walked into the house to now.

Blitzø came back with an oversized T and some shorts, handing it over to her, then left the bathroom again, shutting the door.

She took off her wet shirt and tossed it to the side, putting on the new, warm shirt. She was still doped up, so she didn't have any pain. But she knew sooner or later it's going to be hell for her.

Once she took off her pants she saw the lack of underwear.

She slid her back down the wall to sit on the cold tile. Y/n couldn't hold it in much longer and screamed out of frustration, how can she be so stupid? Unknowingly used her body to get drugs?

Blitzø opened the door and closed his eyes, "What's wrong?"

"I fucking hate myself."

He stayed silent.

"I could've said no to the second idea and just go ahead and give him a blowjob to get it out the way, or maybe I could've walked out, or maybe I could've not mentioned the idea of going to Gluttony, or maybe just FUCKING maybe I could not be a fucking drug addict. Imagine dying from an OD, arrive in hell, and is now more addicted than ever!" She screamed, then started to tear up.

Blitzø dropped his hand, "You're from the mortal realm?"

Y/n grabbed the towel and wrapped it over her legs. "Yeah." She whispered.

Blitzø sat down beside of her, "How come you never told us?"

"When I was human I was ashamed being addicted to pills. I only ever did pills, not this shit. Anyway, I ended up dying and was placed in Gluttony as an imp. Gluttony, because all addicts go there, imp, because apparently when you die of an OD you're the lowest of low. I didn't tell you guys because...I don't know..I didn't want you all to see me as an addict like how everyone else did at home. It was hard believe me. Moxxie actually caught me taking 6 Oxycontin but I said it was ibprophen." She snorted.

"How come you moved to the Pride ring? How long did you live at Gluttony before you moved here? And why did you decide you wanted to work with us?"

"Calm down with the questions. I'm still irritated as hell right now."

"Sorry..I care about you, you know? I figured there was a reason as to why you didn't talk about your life whatsoever, but I didn't expect this one."

"Yeah well now you know." There was some silence. Y/n turned her head to look at Blitzø. "I arrived in hell 4 months ago, and I left the ring a month after because I didn't want to be associated with it. Ironic that I go there just to get pills. I saw your billboard and thought if I worked as an assassin then maybe I can not be seen as a drug addict. But at the end of the day, I am."

"Don't say that."

"It's true, now everyone knows I'm an addict. And now you know that I died of a fucking OD and never learned my lesson."

"I don't see you as that. Before today, I always saw you as care freeing, badass, funny but I'll never admit it." He chuckled.

"And what about today? What do you see me as?"

"Remorseful, guilty. It makes me know that you want to quit, it takes ambition and I know you have it in you." He gave a comforting smile.

Y/n softly smiled, laying her head on his shoulder. Blitzø tensed up, but then relaxed. A phone call interrupted this silence. Blitzø answered it, "You got the address?"

"Yeah, is she awake?"

Blitzø softly smiled to himself, "Yeah, see you Loonie."

"You're not coming home tonight?"

"I'm going to stay with Y/n for a bit. I'll leave the business to you guys and I swear if you all fuck it up I will beat all of you."

"Whatever."

Loona ended the call and Blitzø looked at Y/n. "Are you ready to withdrawal?"

"No." She bluntly said.

"I'll be here for you."

Some more awkward silence.

"Blitzø?"

"Hm?"

"Why are you doing this?"

"I care deeply, I may not show it, but I do. I don't want to see you like this, I don't want you to get hurt again."

And she knew what he meant by that. She felt disgusted in herself, just wanting a quick fix right now so she didn't have to think about what that guy did to her.

"Do you want me to leave so you can put your shorts on?"

"I'll appreciate it." She snickered.

Blitzø stood up and ruffled her hair, then left the bathroom.

Y/n slowly stood back up and put the shorts on, left the bathroom and laid down on the couch where Blitzø was at. Her head rested on top of his legs.

"Do you want me to get up?" He asked, worried that he's going to trigger her.

"No, I'm comfortable around you, I feel safe." Moments after that sentence she threw up on his legs. "Oh fuck i'm so sorry."

~~~~~
3390 works gyatt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

551 16 10
uh this used to be an xreader but i changed it :/ i literally made like 6 chapters in one day.. yay :)
12.7K 243 14
Hope you enjoy my spin on Helluva Boss
8.1K 47 46
A bunch of KNY x reader oneshots and headcannons! You may request if you like!
13.1K 104 200
My thoughts and feelings about Helluva Boss