My Love My Hero - WYB

By klare_zhan

My Love My Hero - Yizhan 💚💛❤️ More

My Love My Hero
Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Last Chapter

Chapter Eleven

1K 59 10
By klare_zhan

Zhan served the food silently. And his worry disappeared when Yibo started eating.

"Hmn... this is good, Zhany," Yibo praised while eating. "And if it's this good that you say there's not enough time, what more if you cooked this as you usually did. You will make a man a good wife, sweetheart."

"Really?" Happiness appeared on Zhan face.

"Really what? That this is good or that you will make a good wife?" Yibo asked.

"Both." Zhan answered.

Yibo smiled at him gently. "Yes, to both. And you have so many plus factors, sweetheart." Yibo immediately took his eyes off Zhan's face, or he would kiss him again right there.

WYB saw the satisfaction on Zhan's face at his praise. He was so unaffected, very easy to please. He pleased his exes with diamond rings and signature clothing. But with Zhan, he praises him a little and he was already happy.

And for Yibo, Zhan was a novelty. Their time after dinner were spends telling stories about their lives.

"I was nine years old when my father built WYB Engineering. My father, Zhany, has been dead for four years. My mother is the only one with me at home. . One of these days I will introduce you to her."

Yibo couldn't believe that he was talking about his life and Zhan was there listening quietly. Genuine interest on his lovely face.

"What about you? Are your parents in Chongqing?" he asked.

Zhan shook his head. "I was in second year college when they both died. Bus accident."

"I'm sorry..." Yibo said.

"That's okay." Zhan shrugged. "That was more than two years ago. My Aunt took care of our piece of property, and she also took care of my -- studying."

"You never went home after that?" asked Yibo.

"I go home to Chongqing every semestral break and every free opportunity. But I didn't go home after my graduation almost two months ago. I went looking for a job almost immediately."

Yibo stared at Zhan. Alone in life and Yibo strongly feels that Zhan needed his protection. And he did the right thing by letting Zhan live in the townhouse under his care.

Zhan stare at Yibo sleeping on the big sofa. Maybe he is really tired. He looked younger in his sleep and less formidable. All the buttons of his polo shirt are open.

He tore his eyes away from staring at Yibo's muscular chest. Zhan had been wanting to touch him... feel the touch of Yibo's skin in his hands. And if only Yibo won't wake up the moment he did.

Zhan took a deep breath and knelt on the rug to wake him up. It's nearly eleven o'clock at night and he's been asleep for over an hour.

"Yibo..." he called softly.

"Hmn," Yibo opened his eyes slightly and reached for Zhan's neck and kissed him hard for ages and once again Zhan wanted to give in.

"I know you've been watching me hungrily for minutes, sweetheart," Yibo said in a raspy voice. Yibo's face inches away from his. "I was hoping you'd ravish me. I am amazed by your self-control, Zhany. If it's my past exes, they won't waste time and can't wait to ravish my body" Yibo got up and sat on the sofa.

Zhan blinked, reached for Yibo's shirt, and helped him buttons it.

"You're not arrogant, are you?"

"I was stating facts, sweetheart. I've been with others before and there's no time to waste. While we, kept on talking."

Other men will not waste the time to sleep. Zhan wanted to answer but Yibo wouldn't save him if he voiced it. Zhan couldn't push his luck.

But unknowingly, what he replied to Yibo was almost the same of what he meant.

"I also want to praise your self-control, Yibo," he said. "Other men couldn't have done what you did. Especially Alen, He would have—" he didn't continue what he was saying when he saw Yibo's face darken suddenly.

"He would have what?" Yibo snarled, at the same time as he shook Zhan's hand from buttoning his polo shirt.

"Y-Yibo?"

"He would have ravished you in no time at all. Is that what you were about to say?"

Zhan stepped back. "W-that's not-"

"That Alen is a better man than me, is that so?" Yibo's eyes narrowed as he stared at him. "Are you comparing me to your ex-boyfriend while you were silently watching me earlier?"

"Y-Yibo, please let me-"

"Damn it! If you want sex, say it and stop playing demure. I'm only too willing to oblige!" Yibo grabbed the car key from the top of the bureau and was unable to fix himself and quickly went out of the door.

Zhan also followed quickly to chase Yibo and explain.

"Yibo!" he called but Yibo went inside the car and ignored him.

A few moments later, Yibo's car came out of the garage and the gate was immediately opened by the guard in the compound.

Zhan began to cry. He thinks back at what he had been said that made Yibo angry. He meant it as a compliment. Not an insult. That he was comfortable with Yibo, that he didn't have to avoid him all the time like he does when Alen is with him. Because the main thing in his ex-boyfriend's mind is to get him to bed.

Or, maybe that was Yibo's intention too. Only, Yibo had finesse. The difference between the two men, he likes Yibo. Not just want. He loves Yibo!

❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️

Yibo was on the way home, still seething with anger and he almost blew his car.

Damn Zhan for making him lose his control! He had never been this angry. He couldn't understand why he suddenly got angry when Zhan mentioned his ex-boyfriend. Images of Zhan with another man made his blood boil.

And, uh, who cares if he had an affair with Alen or any other man. It was already in the past. Why does his blood boil think about the past men in Zhan's life?

❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️

As soon as Yibo got into the garage, the phone inside the house ring. Carmen answered it, she was still awake and waiting for her son as usual.

"Hello."

"H-hello..." Zhan said in a nervous voice. "G-good evening. Is Yibo there yet?"

Carmen looked at the big door. Yibo was expected to come in any moment because she heard the car door slam shut.

"Who shall I say is calling?" Carmen did not know whether to be annoyed or to laugh. How many are they have been calling Yibo's house? But the one who was on the line was new to her ears and a boy for that matter. He sounded uncertain and hesitant. Another poor fool.

"P-please tell him it's Zhan."

Carmen looked again at the door which opened wide and Yibo entered.

She covered the mouthpiece. "Son, telephone."

"Who is it?" Yibo asked, he is still annoyed and angry.

"He said his name is Zhan, son."

Yibo stopped walking for a moment, but his facial expression did not change. Instead, it got much darker.

"I don't want to talk to him, 'Ma. Tell him anything. Just don't let him talk to me!" Yibo went to the mini-bar.

Carmen's eyebrows met even more. Some of the callers before are avoided by Yibo. Avoided and irritated but not angry. And Yibo is angry now.

"I am sorry, Zhan" Carmen apologized on the other line in a gentle voice. "But can you call later. He couldn't come to the phone at the moment." She heard a sob from the other line before Zhan politely say goodbye.

Carmen shakily put down the phone on its cradle and walked over to her son who was currently pouring the wine.

"That one didn't sound sophisticated. Who is he, Yibo?"

"Newly-hired from HR department, Mama." He brought to his mouth and drained the wine from the goblet. Took the wine bottle and poured again. "He is on training as Ziyi's reliever when she goes on maternity leave."

"And why are you so angry with him? Did come from their house? I thought your secretary said you were at your bachelor's pad?"

Yibo didn't answer right away. The Wang owns the entire townhouse where Yibo brought Zhan. And at his owns the unit but he didn't inform Zhan about it. And his mother does not know. And he had no intention of letting her know that he brings Zhan and let him leave there.

"I'm from the townhouse."

"And?"

"And nothing," Yibo almost snapped. "'Mom, I don't want to talk about this employee.' He lightly dropped the goblet on the counter.

Carmen was intrigued. But didn't push anymore.

"How is Zhao Liying, son?"

"Maybe she's tired of following me. She's busy with someone new now," he replied boredly.

"I'm not looking for someone to marry you, Yibo. In fact, I want you to get married because I'm old now and still don't have grandchildren, besides you're twenty-eight already. But if you marry that Zhao Liying, I am telling you, I will leave you here and I will go to America."

"I thought that daughter of one of the WYBE executives was your favorite?" Yibo said sarcastically.

"That was before I saw her clinging with another man at the mall on two occasions and both were different people. And think of that time she was here so often, declaring her undying love for you that I almost believed her!"

"Almost?" Yibo in sarcastic answer. "You really put a lot of faith in her, Mama. And you even force me to marry that girl."

"Oh, well, she's beautiful, educated and we've known her father for a long time." Carmen was a little embarrassed by what her son said because it was true. "But I'm glad I discovered what kind of woman she is. I won't judge a woman by her appearance next time."

There were a few moments of silence between them and Yibo hopes that his mother will leave him. But Carment stayed there and watching him.

Carmen took a deep breath and after, "So this 'thing' who just called, he's just a new employee. But what about the tone of his voice and what I see in you now, it seems like there is something between you?"

Yibo wanted to laugh at his mother. "You don't give up easily, do you?"

Carmen smiled. "Forgive this old lady who just wants you to settle down so I can have a grandchild. So, indulge me, Yibo. Who is this one?"

Yibo let out an irritated sigh before he was forced to give in.

"This one is twenty years old, Mama. He is from the province and has no parents. Fresh graduate from college and only one month in the company. Got a nice face... and body. But that one doesn't know that. But either that or he was play-acting." Yibo's jaws clenched again on the thought.

"I was intrigued," Yibo continued. Yibo almost smiled when he recalled how they met. "He is so candid that he can make me laugh. At the same time, he irritated me like no one else. So unaffected. With him, I'm groping for things to say and do. But at the same time, I feel comfortable with him. I don't feel like he expects anything from me. That I need to shower him expensive gifts. Yet, I have this urge to give him the best things money could buy. When I speak, he is there and listens with interest as if what I am telling him is the classified information of the country," Yibo said. Then he shrugged his shoulders. "That is if I don't make him angry, then his eyes turned like fire."

"That's interesting," commented Carmen while she stares at her child. "You're like a computer in your analysis of him, Yibo. And in a very short time. Anyway, you have just presented me my idea of ​​an in-law," she teased her son that Yibo shook his head. "And he is the reason why you are angry now?"

Yibo did not answer and empty his glass.

"Well, he was crying when I said he couldn't talk to you..."

Yibo raised his face and looked at his mother. Then his eyes turned to the phone. He wanted to run and call Zhan. But he stopped himself. Instead, the jaws clenched.

"Are you in love with him, son?"

"What gave you that idea?" Yibo looked sharply at his mother.

Carmen shrugged her shoulders. "You do. Look at that and I just asked if you were in love with him, you immediately got defensive. But then you wouldn't recognize love, my dear son, even if it hits you in the nose. You're too cynic when it comes to that matter. You think that people chase you because of your money and what you can give to them."

"You couldn't blame me. Zhao Liying isn't the first one I've met who doesn't love anyone but herself," he said flatly.

"Give yourself and this one a chance, son..." Carmen told her son.

"I am at a lost when it comes to Zhan, Mama. I never held myself back when it came to other other than him, if you know what I mean. I want to please him. It is such a joy to see him smile and laugh at the simple things I say and do..."

"So what happened tonight?" Carmen asked.

He squared his shoulders and sighed. "Actually, it was the mention of another guy that made me angry. From what I heard what he said earlier, it was like he was comparing me to his first boyfriend." Yibo's face darkened again.

"Well, that's foul. But really, Yibo, I don't remember you ever been jealous with your past relationships. Or, at least feeling insecure. You are such an arrogant, self-assured, chauvinist-"

"Thanks a lot, Mother!" Yibo said irritably.

Carmen laughs out loud at her son's irritation.

Yibo quickly walked towards the stairs to go to his room.

Carmen shook her head in amusement. Men are men. Fourteen or forty are still like kids sometimes. And hoping this Zhan is worthy of Yibo. She had been waiting for her son to fall in love-for the right one. And for the first time in his son's life he falls in love and she strongly feels that his son is in love with this Zhan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 19.6K 42
This is a time travel story surrounding WangXian and YiZhan. A request by @moonshoshion Completed: 4 June 2020
59.3K 4.6K 15
serein (n.) fine rain falling from the sky after a sunset in which no clouds are visible. Wang Yibo hits the bottom line in his life while Xiao Zhan...
20K 702 14
just letting every characters watch MDZS let everyone know how innocent our Wei ying was and ofcourse the legendary love story of yilling patriarch...
37.3K 1.9K 28
Sweetheart - Yizhan Version 💚💛❤️