Identity V Oneshots<3

By UrFavSlut696969

This is mainly going to be Orpheus, Kreiburg, and Norton smut as i dont really know any other characters. If... More

πŸ‹Kreiburg x ReadersπŸ‹
πŸ‹Fools gold x ReaderπŸ‹
πŸ‹<Orpheus x Reader>πŸ‹
Commissions Open!

πŸ‹Fools Gold x Reader pt2πŸ‹

504 16 81
By UrFavSlut696969

This is longer then my usual chapters so yk your welcome pooks❤

You woke up with a gasp, sitting up almost immediately as you looked around. You weren't in the Dark woods. You were in your room..You sighed sharply as you plopped back down in your bed, the light from the sun shining down of your face making you squint.

What is going on with you?

You sighed sharply as you sat up once again, this time brushing through your hair with your fingers. Your mind continued racing with questions as you stood up to get ready for the day, after all, you had another match.

You fixed your hair as you looked at yourself in the mirror, smiling once you  saw how nice you looked.

Hot steamy breaths escaped from your lips, as tears welled in your eyes. He didn't slow down.

Your eyes widened almost immediately, shaking your head quickly. What. Was. That. Your cheeks were tinted red ad you looked yourself in the mirror once again, regaining composure. You sighed sharply, fixing your clothes before walking out of the door.

Outside stood Orpheus, the novelist who always liked to escort you to the main area where everyone else was waiting. You didn't mind him, you just didn't like him too much either. He always insisted on escorting you though, as he always said; "Pretty girls should never be alone." You nodded softly, walking down the hall with him following. You felt his eyes trail down your back as you stepped down the quartz steps and into the front area. You shrugged it off as you were immediately greeted by Emma Woods, the gardener. She was also one of your only friends in this manor. She had been there, helping you with decoding and getting away from the hunter. She was nice. You smiled brightly, your face lighting up once you saw that you had a match with her.

"Y/N..!" She ran up to you through the small crowd waiting for the match to start. She grabbed your hand gently, pulling you towards the corner where she smiled excitedly. She usually wasn't this excited for matches.

"Im so happy that your here with me.! Last match I was in, I was alone..!"

You sighed as your smile returned. That's why. You giggled softly as you tilted your head.
"Ah..Do you know which hunter its going to be this time?"

You questioned as she hummed in wonder.

"I think it was..Fools Gold?"

She smiled softly as she recalled who it was.
Your heart skipped a beat at the name.

"Fools gold? Are you sure?"

Just before she could answer your question, everyone's vision faded to black, causing a sweat bead to roll down your forehead. This was going to be tough.

You regained vision, taking in your surroundings immediately. You were back in the dark woods.

Fuck.

You looked over. thankfully being spawned close to a cipher machine. A soft smile found its way onto your face as you made your way over towards it.

Tears rolled down your cheeks as you clutched onto his back, scratching it with your nails as sweat rolled down hos forehead. He didn't slow down.

You stopped dead in your tracks, a light shade or red coming across your face as  your heartbeat quickened. You thought it was from the hunter for a moment, looking around frantically only to find him chasing Orpheus, who.was making use of the pallets quite efficiently. You sighed as you ran over towards the cipher machine, ignoring the thoughts. This was going to be a lot harder then you thought if this continued. You finally reached the first cipher, starting on it immediately. Just as you began typing, a whisper flew by your ear. causing you to look around frantically, searching for the cause of the sound. To your confusion, you found nobody. You looked back toward the machine, clicking each button at the right time.

You cried out into his shoulder, your limit being pushed as you heard that low chuckle fill your ears once again. Tears of pleasure rolled down your face quicker as he bit your neck, the pain surging through your body and mixing with the pleasure. Though through all your begging, he didn't slow down.

"BOOM"

"FUCK"

You missed a click, the machine sending electricity through your fingers as you cried out, immediately covering your mouth. Fuck indeed. You looked back towards the machine, you never kissed a click before. You usually were onto of keeping your fingers pace at the keyboard, but this time. The thoughts.. They were getting worse. Just as you sighed, positioning yourself to get back to clicking at the keyboard, your heart beat began pounding.

"Its not nice to yell."

You jumped, turning around as soon as the voice rang out behind you. Your heart beat faster once you caught sight of him towering over you. Something came over you, a wave of confidence washing over your mind as you crossed your arms over your chest.

"Maybe you cant help me shut up."

You covered your mouth immediately. What. The. Hell. Was that. You looked up at him, who began grinning and leaning down.

"Oh?"

Your face turned a bright shade of red as you stepped back, your hands still covering your mouth. He stepped towards you, his chuckle ringing out into your mind.

"I..I didn't mean it- I-"

You began trying to explain yourself, stepping back once again as your words were muffled, barely audible through your hands. He stood straight, leaning back slightly as he exhaled, white smoke emerging from his lips before he leaned forward, his usual smirk returning.

"A game..I catch you..I just might take your offer."

You gulped at his words, that wave of confidence returning. You nodded softly Your hands slipping from your mouth.

"10 seconds."

"10"

He began counting and you immediately began sprinting away, running with every ounce of stamina you had, not checking behind you for the world. You gulped, running until you heard a faint beeping to your side. You stopped for a moment, forgetting the game you were playing to check.

It was Emma.

You gasped slightly, stepping back before you began running once you recalled your game. Without your knowledge, Emma had caught sight of you, and began running after you.

"Y/N..! Where are you going..!?" She called out, but you kept running.

"Sorry I..Promised to meet someone somewhere..!" You yelled back, not turning your head back.

Emma tilted her head, crossing her arms over her chest before she sighed sharply. Her heart negan pounding, letting her know that the hunter wad near. Though before she had the chance to run away, Fools Gold passed her completely, not paying attention to her very existence. He walked right past her, and towards where Y/N was running. Emma stood there, confused. She decided to stay withing her own business and went back inside the house to decode.

You ran, Meeting the edge of the map before you decided he could never reach you here. Your hands fell to your knees as you panted heavily. The smile that previously crept upon your lips at the though of you winning, quickly faded once your heart started pounding. You looked up from the ground, only to be met with him walking towards you. Fuck.

You took a step back, but your knees gave out, probably from running so much, and you fell to the ground as soon as you tried stepping away. Forcing yourself to get up, you gathered whatever strength you had to keep you standing. You lost. You looked to the side, the hunter grinning at you once you jumped.
"Ah..!" He chuckled softly, the noise filling your ears as he stepped closer. You didn't step back. Instead, your eyes trailed up his body until you met his eyes. His gaze dripping with lust as he took yet another step towards you. You still didn't move. He smirked playfully as he leaned down to your level and tilted his head slightly.

"Beautiful little thing. Why do you not move away..?"

His voice was raspy and low, and extremely attractive. Your cheeks were tinted red as you gulped.

"I.."

You begun, but were cut off by a low chuckle.

"So pretty.."

He lifted his stone hand, tracing your jaw until it got to your chin, where it lifted it slightly so you could face him directly.

"An diamond..found under stone.."

He stepped closer, your heart pounding as your chest rose and fell. He grinned, his teeth showing slightly as he crashed his lips against yours, causing you to stumble slightly from the force. His stone hand quickly fell front your chin to your waist, holding you in place. The kiss broke off, only a strand of saliva connecting the two of you. Your lips still slightly parted when he lifted you off the ground, and into his arms bridal style.

"Ah.!"

You let out a small cry, clutching onto him almost immediately as he exhaled with his playful grin, bringing you towards the woods, not caring if anyone saw you. Your heartbeat quickened once he set you down on your feet. He pressed you against a tree, your chests meeting as you gasped softly. A low growl escaped his mouth as he leaned down, pressing your lips against his once more.The liss was deep, his tongue fighting for control of your mouth. He pressed up against you a bit more, smirking against your lips once a breathy groan escaped your mouth. His hand slipped from your waist and up towards your hair, where he then grabbed a handful, causing you to wince slightly. He tugged at your hair, forcing your chin upwards, and then he kissed you once more, your lips crashing against his. He continued tugging at your hair, his free hand sliding up and down your thigh. Your thighs subconsciously squeezed together, preventing his hand from trailing up your leg any further. He broke off the kiss quickly. He looked you in the eyes while growled slightly.

"So sweet..let me taste you, my gem.."

You looked down at the forest ground, your heart quickening at his words, you gulped before he chuckled, his hand slipping into yours as he led you toward a tree stump, just high enough so you could sit on. You sat down, your chest rising and falling quickly as he smiled, his gaze dripping with lust as he kneeled down, keeping eye contact with you the whole time. You heard his knees hitting the ground, and felt his hands trailing up your thighs, reaching what you hid. He smirked as the tension in your thighs melted softly, allowing him to spread your legs apart. You whined softly.

"My beautiful gem..You lost..Now lets see how long you can stay quiet..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 50.2K 31
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
3.6M 151K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
344K 1K 10
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
3.2M 203K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...