Emilia Dywer- Embry Call Fanf...

By BuckysDoll24

When Bella brings her twelve-year-old sister to Forks she meets everyone from the Cullens to the wolf pack. S... More

🌈Summary🌈
⚜️Aesthetics⚜️
✨️Twilight Saga✨️
💠Prologue💠
🎆Chapter One🎆
🍿Chapter Two🍿
♣️Chapter Three♣️
📖Chapter Four📖
🎎Chapter Five🎎
🪞Chapter Six🪞
🐺Imprints and the Pack🐺
🎃Chapter Seven🎃
🎗Chapter Eight🎗
♦️Chapter Nine♦️
🧸Chapter Ten🧸
🏆Chapter Eleven🏆
🪁Chapter Twelve🪁
🃏Chapter Thirteen🃏
🟰Chapter Fifteen🟰
✳️Chapter Sixteen✳️
✡️Chapter Seventeen✡️
⚛️Chapter Eighteen⚛️
☢️Chapter Nineteen ☢️
🧗‍♀️Chapter Twenty🧗‍♀️
♾️Chapter Twenty-one♾️
📛Chapter Twenty-two📛
🎼Chapter Twenty-Three🎼
⚖️Chapter Twenty-four⚖️
⚙️Chapter Twenty-five⚙️
🪦Chapter Twenty-six🪦
⛓️Chapter Twenty-seven⛓️
📡Chapter Twenty-Eight📡
🎶Chapter Twenty-Nine🎶
🛡Chapter Thirty🛡
🪭Epilogue🪭
♥️Thank You♥️
🎗The Fifth Book of the series🎗

🔶️Chapter Fourteen🔶️

1.2K 24 8
By BuckysDoll24

Jacob was on his way to drop Emilia back home since Charlie had asked for her to return home before lunchtime. Emilia has an amazing time with her newfound friends and the pack. She is excited to meet Bree and Grace today as she hopes they'll be lovely girls to get along with.

"Thank you for having me," Emilia says as Jacob pulls up to the Swan residence." You're welcome, and if you can bring your Foster sisters down when you can," Jacob grins." Will do, bye Jake," Emilia says heading inside." Bye," Jake waves as he leaves.

Charlie and Cora stood together," Are we ready to meet the girls?" Charlie asked with a grin." Yes! I'm ready, can't wait to have two sisters to get along with," Emilia grins. Cora hugs Emila," Well get ready because they are coming now," Charlie says noticing the social worker's car.

Emilia was waiting with Cora as Charlie opened the door," Hi Charlie, I'm Alistair, and this is Bree Tanner and Grace Lahote," The social worker introduced himself and the girls.

"Hiya, This is Emilia my daughter she's twelve turning thirteen and Cora Carter my partner, "Charlie introduced Emilia and Cora." My other daughter Bella is currently out and about today with her friends today," Charlie explains.

Emilia immediately goes forward, "Hi don't be nervous about a thing, would you like to come and see my room, we are sharing for a bit," Emilia says with a smile." Yes please, what sort of room do you have?" Grace asked." Wolves and Foxes themed," Emilia grins.

"I did it with my favourite person Embry who I'll introduce to you soon along with a few others if you want?" Emilia asked Bree and Grace." We'd love to," Bree shyly spoke up. Emilia looks at Bree's neck and sees the same birthmark as her." Were you born with the fox mark?" Emilia wonders looking at Bree as they enter her room.

"I was why?" Bree wonders." I have it too," Emilia grins showing her mark." Oh wow, so you're like me then?" Bree whispers." You've changed already?" Emilia wonders." Uh-huh into a fox," Bree whispers." Nice, you can show me later," Emilia grins." Your room is beautiful, "Grace comments." Thank you, would you both like to come meet my friends soon?" Emilia wonders.

"Yes please!" The girls nod in agreement as Charlie and Cora arrive." If you want girls we'll take you to Sam's House where everyone will meet you both, "Charlie says with a smile."Yes!" The girls agreed." Grace there is a lad there called Paul, do you know Paul? Or been told about a Paul or an Anthony before?" Charlie asked her.

Grace thinks about it," No I haven't why?" Grace asked." Well Paul is your half-brother and Anthony is his father which makes him your dad too," Charlie says softly." I can meet my brother today?" Grace asks softly." Yes if you want to?" Cora says softly smiling." I want to, he is my brother," Grace says.

"Okay get ready, as we will go down now," Charlie says. The girls get ready and they head down to the pack house where everyone is standing to meet Grace and Bree. Emilia held both Grace and Bree's hands as they arrived at the pack house.

"Hey everyone, this is Grace and Bree," Charlie introduced the girls." Paul a word alone please?" Charlie says calling Paul over." Grace stay here please," Charlie says." Can Mila and Bree stay please I'd like it if they stayed," Grace shyly speaks holding their hands.

Charlie nods," So what can I help you with Chief?" Paul asks politely." Paul this is Grace Lahote, your half-sister," Charlie introduces Grace properly to Paul." My sister?" Paul says." Yep, she was born in Seattle and your mom told your dad but he declined to be involved," Charlie tells him.

"Unfortunately, her mom passed away not long after her birth and she's been in care ever since. I am fostering her and you can see her anytime but your dad isn't to know about her got it?" Charlie explains.

Paul nods and looks at Grace," Hi I'm Paul, your brother would you like to take a walk and talk with me?" Paul says softly.

"I'd like that," Grace nods. Paul and Grace head off to talk and Bree and Emilia go straight to Sam," Sam! Come here!" Emilia whispers to him." What's wrong?" Sam asked.

"She's like me look!" Emilia says pointing at Bree's neck and Sam looks." Have you changed yet?" Sam asked."Yes, I phased in my last home and trashed the place by accident," Bree admits.

Seth came bouncing over to meet Bree and she looked at him and imprinted on Seth." H-Hi," Bree shyly spoke." Hi, I'm Seth, nice to meet you," Seth grins.

Emilia and Sam look at each other," Oh Paul has a half-sister called Grace if you've not met her yet," Emilia tells Sam." Thanks for telling me," Sam nods and leaves to speak with Niska as Embry comes over and hugs Emilia.

Bree and Seth were enjoying each other company and Paul returned with Grace who was happy enough to be in his company. Grace looks at Jacob and waves to him," Hi I'm Jake," Jacob introduced himself." Grace," Grace smiles.

Grace heads over to Jacob and he hesitates in hugging him but she hugs him tightly and Jacob hugs her back. Charlie smiles at how the girls fit with the reservation kids quickly.

"Billy, could you see if Grace and Bree could go with Emilia to the reservation school too?"Charlie wonders." I can get that sorted as both girls are related to people on the reservation," Billy nods." Thank you I appreciate that," Charlie nods.

Charlie lets the girls spend time with everyone before heading back home." Girls come on time to go home. You visit another day once Sam and Niska say it's okay," Charlie smiles." You can visit tomorrow about one as it gives us time to do what we need to in the morning," Niska smiles.

Charlie nods in understanding and they head off home now before saying goodbye to everyone." Thanks for taking us to meet everyone," Bree shyly spoke up." Yeah! Thanks for introducing me to my brother," Grace shyly speaks holding Emilia and Bree's hands.

"It's not a problem Grace you, Bree and Emilia can go see him tomorrow after lunch and get to know him properly without a whole bunch of people there," Charlie says with a smile.

They get home, and Grace heads in side with Charlie." Can you show me your fox?" Emilia wonders with a smile."I can yes," Bree whispers. Bree thinks about her fox and phases.

Bree fox form-

"Awesome, you can change back now as my dad doesn't know neither does Cora," Emilia says with a soft smile. Bree nods and changes back into her human self.

Bella was so busy with Angela and Lauren that she was never home half the time. She wasn't interested in anyone else, she was too busy being reckless and she was drinking and smoking now Edward was gone. She didn't care what happened to her and carried on living life.

Emilia and Bree headed inside and Grace hugged both girls," Thank you for being by my side today," Grace said softly. Cora appeared with a camera," Girls say cheese!" Cora says and the girls pose.

The photo-

The girls headed upstairs to bed and Emilia sat in the middle as Bree and Grace joined her in bed and they went to bed ready for a day down the reservation together.

*

Chapter fourteen is done ✔️ Next up Bree shows Sam her fox side as Grace and Paul spend time together ❤️

How was this chapter?

Love how different it is?

Glad Bella isn't involved with anything to do with the wolf pack?

The Cullens ask for help from the pack!

Alice return when the Clearwaters phase!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 5K 37
*COMPLETED*Ashley Cullen was just a baby when she and her birth parents were in a horrible car accident. Rosalie and Emmett Cullen happened to be by...
239K 4K 29
Tia Swan younger sister of Bella Swan. They have the same mum but different dad. She has been living with her Charlie. When she was younger she used...
99.1K 1.9K 28
what if Charlie had a new girlfriend at the time of his and Reene divorce. What if they had twins now ages sixteen when Bella was one years old and...
846K 20.6K 77
⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as ot...