My Love My Hero - WYB

By klare_zhan

My Love My Hero - Yizhan 💚💛❤️ More

My Love My Hero
Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Last Chapter

Chapter Ten

1.3K 81 3
By klare_zhan

After coming from supermarket, Zhan took a taxi home to the townhouse. He arranged his groceries in the kitchen cabinets and refrigerator. He was shocked by the price of the fish he bought in the grocery store. But he doesn't know of any wet market near the townhouse.

Even so, he felt happy. For the first time he can cook his own food as he likes.

When he finished cooking, he entered the bathroom and took a warm bath in the tub. He placed a bubble soap that he had already found there along with some other male toiletries. He probably also soaked in warm water in the bathtub for twenty minutes before going up. Hee never thought that bathing could be so relaxing and enjoyable. He wore casual shirt and shorts after, he blows dried his hair then went out of the room.

He screams in shocked when he saw Yibo coming in the living room.

"Did I surprise you again?" asked Yibo amused while he closed the door.

"H-how did you get in?" Zhan asked that before he saw the key Yibo was holding.

Yibo put the key back in his pants pocket. Loosening his necktie as he strode into the living room.

Yibo still answered his question, stressing the obvious. "Sweetheart, I have my own key. Hmm... the aroma of the dish you are cooking smell delicious." He glanced on the stove. "What are you cooking? I'm hungry."

Zhan ignored his comment on what he was cooking.

"W-why do you have your own key?" And again, he knew it was a stupid question.

Yibo walked towards him. And before he could take a step back, Yibo grabbed him by the waist and kissed him on his ear.

"I missed you today. I had a lot of work earlier. I had two meetings this afternoon," Yibo said as if he was explaining to him why he hadn't called him on the intercom all day.

"Y-you don't have to explain. I understand." Zhan said.

"Miss me?" Yibo asked in a husky caress.

Yibos face above him, and he can feel Yibo's warm breath caressing his face. And Yibo's eyes had that hunger look. Warmth and excitement flooded Zhan. Zhan cleared his throat and smiled. Trying to suppress the strange feeling every time they got close like this. He passed it off with jokes and teasing.

"You can't know how much, Mr. Wang," Zhan teased.

Yibo couldn't understand why Zhan answer pleased him so. He hugs Zhan as his eyes scanned Zhan's face.

"We've only been together for a while, but I've wondered a dozen times how you pleased me... Sometimes made me laugh... and how you entered my mind while I was in a meeting," Yibo said huskily.

"Really?" Zhan asked and hooked his arms around Yibo's neck.

"Really. And you amused and irritated me all at the same time. And in the three days I've known you, you never once made me feel like I had an obligation to have sex with you." Yibo answered.

Zhan released himself from Yibo's embrace. "How do you know that's not what I expected of you?" he continued teasing. Zhan knew he was treading on a dangerous topic, but he couldn't stop himself. He enjoyed their bantering.

"Be careful with what you say, my dear novice temptress," Yibo warned. "I said, you didn't make me feel as if my primary obligation to you was to take you to bed. But that doesn't mean that I don't like to take you. It has been on my mind since the night I caught you in the office crying with your dishevelled hair.

"That is exactly how you would look when I take you to bed and make love to you. I was imagining how it would be. Me, deep inside you..." Yibo said.

Yibo's honest confession of his feelings for him is enough to make Zhan blush. Within a few months of her relationship with Alen, the guy miserably failed to ignite fire in him. Despite the fact that he also allows himself to be kissed and hugged from time to time.

Yibo only used words, but he was already feeling hot. And just his nearness created waves of sensations.

Zhan laughed shakily. "That's obscene talk, Mr. Wang. And it's against the law."

"Between the two of us, Zhanny, I am the law," Yibo said, he hugged Zhan from behind and kissed his neck. "And mind you, sweetheart, I wouldn't call it sex when I take you and make you mine. I will be making slow and agonizing love to you... to exhaustion," Yibo promised in a whisper. His hand gently covered Zhan's chest. "And right now, I am hot as hell..."

Zhan moaned silently. White heat flowed down to his stomach making his knees feel like jelly. He wanted Yibo's hands on his chest... on his body... forever, he wanted to feel for a long time the delicious feeling caused by Yibo's hands on his chest. But at the same time, the fear is still there.

And when Yibo hugged him, Zhan could feel the truth of what Yibo was saying in the lower part of is back. Zhan swallowed hard and face Yibo gently.

"J-just for the record... W-what is holding you back?" If he had teased Alen like this before, he would have lost his virginity a long time ago.

"You," Yibo answered. "I still don't really understand you. Sometimes you flirt and tease me. Just like now. And my mind is divided if you're used to it or you're just not aware that you're doing that to me. Then sometimes you acted like a scared virgin when I so much as touch you.

"Then you will look at me with so much passion and desire in your eyes. Which is which, Zhany?" Yibo didn't add that maybe that was Zhan's style to trap him. Appearing and acting like an innocent. Just like Zhan doesn't want to accept money from him.

But Yibo immediately dismissed his doubts. Trap or not. Innocent or wanton. He likes Zhan. He wanted him. He wasn't lying when he said he longed for Zhan. And that he thinks about Zhan almost every time he's in the office, like this whole day.

Where everyone failed, Zhan definitely succeeded in that department.

Zhan broke free from Yibo's embrace. He didn't know how to answer Yibo's question. He teased and flirted with him slightly because he felt safe with him.

And now he was scared. Scared, yes. But more on himself than Yibo. A simple touch from Yibo ignited fire in him.

"Have you been made love to, Zhany? By Alen or by any man?" Yibo said in a sharp voice at the thought.

"That's the third time you've asked me that in different words." Zhan answered.

"And you're not answering me straight." Yibo said.

"And I still don't want to answer that, Yibo. Why do you want to know? Isn't it enough that I agreed to this arrangement come what may?"

Come what may meant if they ended up in bed, he definitely wouldn't know how to say no or if he would say no. Zhan sighed wearily. Alen just wanted to rape him just so he could get ahead of him. And in Zhan estimation, Yibo is worried that he might still be a virgin. It's as if Yibo fears his virginity because Zhan might hold him accountable if ever Zhan gives himself to him. Yibo must have claimed him long ago if he said he was no longer a virgin.

"All right. Forget my question. It's just ruining both our moods." Yibo lowered his head and claimed Zhan's lips hungrily, possessively. Immediately Zhan's hands went up to his neck, kissing him back with urgency. His mouth hot and seeking. His hands threaded through the thickness of Yibo's hair.

When Yibo opened his mouth as he groaned in desire, Zhan tongue darted against him in an erotic movement.

Yibo gasped. Shock of desire flooded through him. And he was sure that in a few moments he would completely lost it. His hands are already traveling from behind Zhan... down and over the gentle swells below his waist. And if he would take Zhan, that's because that's what Zhan really wants. Zhan has not responded to his love plays the way he is doing now. Despite everything, Yibo could detect resistance from him. Or was it fear?

And now Yibo wasn't sure how to respond. Knowing if he did, it would be beyond volition. He fought for sanity and quickly let go and stared at Zhan. His eyes hooded with desire.

"Answer truthfully, Zhany, do you want me to make love to you right now?" Yibo's voice was a husky invitation.

"Yes... No..."

"Which one?"

Zhan blinked. He couldn't understand why his rational thoughts flew away every time Yibo kissed him. And if he follows his body, he will definitely answer "yes". But Zhan was grateful for that small consideration after what he'd just done. Once again Yibo gives him a chance to think and do what is right.

"N-no."

Yibo sighed. He searched Zhan face. "All right, the black and white answer is not necessary. I also accept the gray answer. Do you mean 'not yet'?"

Zhan smiled thoughtfully and nodded. Desire still shadowed Yibo's eyes, but he returned a smile. He takes Zhan by the arm and led him towards the dining room.

"In that case, just brag to me about what you're cooking coz I'm already hungry. If I can't eat the cook, then I'll eat what it's cooked."

"It's just a steamed fish, Yibo," Zhan answered worriedly. He wasn't sure if someone like Yibo would like his food.

It was a tuna fish that he covered with pork fat and dried averrhoa bilimbi then he added water and salt. Zhan was glad that her luggage included the averrhoa bilimbi placed in a small tupperware. His Aunt once brought it to him when she visited him. But he never had the chance to use it.

"Steamed fish? Smells that good?" Yibo asked.

"It just a simple dish," he continued. Glancing at the clock on top of the bureau. "And it might not taste that good because I only boiled it for about three hours."

Yibo approached the stainless steel pot and opened it. The fish is almost dry because Zhan didn't added anymore water and was planning to eat it that night.

"This will do, Zhany. If you can eat this, I'm sure I can too. I'm tired and I don't intend to go out and eat out at the restaurant. In fact, I intend to stay and rest for a while and I'll go home later."

"Y-Yibo..."

"I know. Not yet," Yibo said fatly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 10.2K 28
Xiao Zhan loves Wang Yibo. In fact, the first time Yibo met him was when Xiao Zhan confessed. Wang Yibo lets this cute guy follow him around and orde...
27.7K 1.4K 25
Magic Moment - Yizhan 💚💛❤️
323K 23.8K 54
Yizhan fanfic Cover by @Da-ya-vi
70.3K 5.8K 22
Zhanyi FF