๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐Œ๐ž | ๐’๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐‰๏ฟฝ...

By ashesdimples

๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ. โ™ฆ๏ธ ๐•๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐‡๐ฐ๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ... More

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ | ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ | ๐‡๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐’๐ก๐š๐๐จ๐ฐ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐ˆ๐๐ฅ๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’ | ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“ | ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ” | ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐› ๐š๐ง๐ ๐“๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ• | ๐”๐ง๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ– | ๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ— | ๐–๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐’๐ฐ๐š๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฃ๐š ๐•๐ฎ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐‘๐ฎ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ | ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐๐ข๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ | ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐“๐จ ๐Œ๐ž

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ญ

288 19 120
By ashesdimples

Hyunjin Pov,

♦️

A few hours earlier...

"Seungmin hasn't responded to my texts, I'm getting worried."

I was sitting on the kitchen counter while my brothers slowly devoured their blood bags to suffice the constant hunger, I on the other hand was more worried about my Seungmin to even care about my own growing thirst.

"Try calling him, maybe his phone is silenced?" Felix suggested.

"I'm sure he's okay, probably just busy eating lunch, although I am quite worried about him." I saw Jisung pout and a worried look etched across his face, "I'll call him and see how he's doing." I quickly left the kitchen and immediately dialed Seungmin's number, I needed to hear his voice to know that he was safe.

The line rang for quite some time before he finally answered the phone and I breathed out in relief.

"Seungmin my love are you alright?! You didn't reply to my messages, I was worried to death!" I didn't want to raise my voice but Seungmin worried me terribly, I needed to know if he was okay or if I had to murder someone.

"I'm so sorry baby I had my ringer off and didn't notice, but I'm okay I was just using the bathroom." I sighed before realizing that he could be all alone, and then I started to panic even more.

"That's good, wait are you alone?! Seung my love please tell me that one of your friends are with you right now!" I quickly entered the kitchen once more and everyone's eyes were on me as I started to panic at the thought of my Seungmin being all alone.

"I told Yeonjun that I'd meet him by my locker, and I'm okay Hyun, the bathroom is empty." That sentence alone scared me even more, he was all alone and vulnerable, I needed to leave.

"Hyunjin what's wrong? What is Seungmin saying?" Felix walked up closer towards me and frowned, I quickly put the phone on speaker mode before I felt panic spread across my body like wildfire.

"I told you not to stay alone! Seungmin please go back to him now and stay on the line so I know you're safe." My brother's eyes widened as I let them know that Seungmin was all alone, I saw Jisung quickly grab his car keys ready to head out the door.

"Okay babe I promi-" The world had froze as soon as I heard my Seungmin scream, I stood still in shock for a moment before I realized what was going on.

"Seungmin what the hell was that? Hello! Love please answer me!" I started to shake in fear and anger, all I knew was that I had to get to school as soon as possible, my baby was in danger.

The line was quickly disconnected, and I felt my heart shatter in a million pieces.

"Hyun.... Hyunjin! We need to go right now!" I was shaken out of my daze by Felix, "Boys forget the cars, we'll run instead, this is an emergency!" Jeongin yelled out as everyone started to scramble out of the kitchen towards the front door.

"Hyunjin we need to go now, Seungmin's in danger!" Felix grabbed my arm and dragged me towards the others, "Everyone stay calm and move quickly, our priority right now is Seungmin." Chan said as we all nodded and quickly headed out the door.

But before I could head out the door Jeongin grabbed my arm, making me halt in place, "Hyunjin you need to stay calm, I know how you feel right now but we need to find Seungmin and make sure he's safe before we do anything rash." I looked down and bit my lower lip, although what he was saying was right, I was out for blood lust towards anyone that dare hurt my angel.

"Let's go and find our Seungmin." I looked up and Jeongin had flashed me one of his famous dimpled smiles, I nodded and quickly started to run towards my next destination, and that was to find and protect my angel.

♦️

"Fuck where is he!" I gripped my hair in frustration, it's been five minutes since we all arrived at school and there was no sign of Seungmin anywhere, I was growing impatient.

"We need to spread out and search every bathroom in this building, go!" At the words of Chan, everyone immediately spread out and ran in different directions. I ran towards the lower level bathrooms, hoping i'd hear my love near by.

I went into every bathroom on the lower level and still no luck, I was scared and out for blood, a deadly combination if you ask me.

"Where the hell is he?"

Just then I heard a voice crying out for help.

"Someone! H-Help me! Help me!"

My legs moved on their own as I rushed towards the cry for help.

Seungmin was crying out to me, and my body immediately moved towards his voice, it was like an automatic response to his cry for help.

I ran at the speed of light towards my love, and soon enough I had reached the bathroom entrance.

"Now just shut the fuck up while I beat the shit out of you."

I immediately saw red, and my blood lust to kill washed over me in an instant.

"Get the fuck away from him before I kill you with my bare hands!"

A group of men and women I've never seen before snapped their heads towards me but my eyes were on Seungmin's bloody and heavily bruised body. There was no way in hell I was going to leave these fuckers alive after what they did to my Seungmin, a little murder wouldn't hurt.

"H-Hyunjin... t-thank you..." I stared in horror as I saw the light in Seungmin's eyes start to disappear..... this wasn't good.

"Seung! Seung my love just hold on a little longer!" It was no use, Seungmin smiled and quickly lost consciousness while I stood in compete and utter shock.

"H-Hyunjin sunbae....."

I slowly moved my eyes from Seungmin's unconscious body towards the group of students that now stood in fear looking at me with horrified eyes as I stared back with a murderous glint.

But I didn't give a single fuck about them, I quickly moved to where Seungmin was and immediately pulled out my phone to call an ambulance, I could deal with those people later on but Seungmin was my first priority.

"Hyunjin thank god we found- what the actual fuck?!" I shot my head upwards and saw that Felix was looking at Seungmin's body in horror as I cradled his limp body in my hands.

I saw Felix's once honey golden eyes immediately turn black with rage, I felt sorry for whoever crossed his path now.

"Tell me Hyunjin, who did this to my Seungmin?" Felix crouched down and gently caressed Seungmin's cold cheek, I could tell a storm was brewing within him.

"Ask that group behind you, since they were so hell bent on harming him in anyway possible."

Felix slowly got up and cracked his knuckles, I could hear a sharp intake of breath before he spoke.

"Now I'll only say this once, who the fuck hurt Seungmin?" I didn't even need to look back to see the fear spread across the students faces, "Come on speak up, I won't bite." one thing abut Felix that always scared me was when he used that calm tone, his cool persona while he was raged was a terrifying sight to see.

"I-W-We didn't d-do it." A woman stuttered out.

Felix chuckled in the most menacing way possible, "Funny, real hilarious sweetheart. Now I suggest that someone tell me the truth before I forcibly spit it out of you." There were a few gasps before a voice spoke up, "We were paid to harm him, yes we did do the dirty work, but someone paid us to do this." I instantly turned around and eyed the group of people who were now cowering away in fear.

"Then who's the mastermind? Fucking answer me!" I gently laid Seungmin's head on the floor and quickly stood up, feeling anger bubble within.

"We don't know his name but he had shoulder length blonde hair, he said that if we harmed Seungmin good enough he'd pay us with a large sum of money." I snapped my head towards Felix and we both shared a confused yet very concerning glance, "He had this weird foreign accent, it kind of sounded Russian, he told us to finish the job and meet him out back for the money." I furrowed my eyebrows, who the hell would want to harm Seungmin of all people? Especially a foreigner? It didn't make sense.

"Stay with Seungmin, I'll go see who this fucker is."

But before Felix could leave, I quickly grabbed his wrist, "No Felix it could be dangerous, call the others." He scoffed and gently brushed off my touch, "Look I appreciate the concern but I'll be fine, besides I've been doing taekwondo for all these years, have some faith in me." I was still worried but I complied, "Now all of you are gonna show me where this fucker is right now before I lose my temper." The group of students quickly walked out of the bathroom as Felix trailed closely behind them.

I quickly made my way towards Seungmin once again before I realized something... he was bleeding..... and I never fed myself this afternoon.

"Fuck, fuck this isn't good." I quickly covered my nose but it was too late, the sweet smell of Seungmin's blood awakened my hunger and if I didn't control myself, he would soon die by my hands.

"N-No.... Oh god why now? Where the hell is that ambulance?" I had to physically restrain myself from pouncing on Seungmin and sucking his blood dry, I couldn't restrain myself any longer, I could feel myself grow hungrier as the seconds passed by.

"Oh my god, Seungmin! My sweet darling what happened to you?" Jisung hurriedly rushed towards Seungmin while I stayed away, if I got any closer he'd be dead in an instant.

"Hyunjin look at me, keep your eyes on me." Minho gently cupped my cheeks and turned my head towards him, "Don't breathe and try to stray away from the scent of blood, Seungmin needs you more than ever right now. Focus on me till the hunger passes." I looked right into Minho's hauntingly beautiful brown eyes and immediately I felt myself coming back to reality. It was a habit of mine to breathe even though I didn't have the need to, but I quickly stopped and immediately felt my hunger lessen.

"That's it, that's good, Hyunjin can you tell me what happened? And did you call an ambulance?"

I quickly glanced towards Seungmin, Jisung gently placed his head in his lap and was softly stroking his bloody hair, "I heard him cry out for help, when I came in a group of students were terrorizing them. Felix came earlier, and when we tried to investigate, the students told us that a strange man had paid them to harm Seungmin." Minho sharply inhaled before setting his face stone cold, "Where's Felix now?" I sighed, "He asked the students to take him where they met the strange man, otherwise I have no idea where he is right now." Minho nodded and looked towards Seungmin, "I know everyone has been after him this week, but who the hell wanted him injured that gravely? Is there a description for the man?" I kept my eyes on my love as I spoke, "They said the man had a foreign accent, specifically a Russian one, otherwise there wasn't much of a description."

"Hyunjin.... You don't think? No it's impossible." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, "You know who did this?" Minho shook his head, "No, I just remembered a certain someone from our past, but we got rid of him, just ignore me." It took me a moment, but my eyes had quickly widened, "Impossible, we got rid of him years ago." Minho turned his attention towards me and whispered, "Did we really? We never saw his body afterwards, it was just a mere assumption, Hyunjin this has been my biggest fear since that day, that he never died." I shook my head, there was no way any one let alone a vampire could survive what we put that man through, "No Minho, there's no way, Jeongin confirmed it didn't he? And besides the students described the man having blonde hair, not black." Minho still looked skeptical, but we were quickly interrupted by Felix storming into the bathroom, looking frustrated and very murderous.

"There was no fucking man, a waste of time if you ask me. How's Seungmin doing? And where the hell are the paramedics?"

Just then we heard sirens blaring in the distance, "Oh, well that was fast, anyways you three go with Minnie, I'll stay back and inform the others." I kept my eyes on Seungmin, watching his chest slowly rise up and down.

But Minho's words from earlier haven't left my mind, could that man still be alive?

And if he was still alive... then we were all in grave danger.

♦️

Seungmin was now fast asleep in my arms, a few hours have passed by and he was still deep asleep, it warmed my heart to see that he was resting well after everything that had happened.

I then heard the room door open and Jisung along with Minho and Felix carefully entered the room, trying their best not to wake Seungmin up.

The three of them quickly stood around the hospital bed, carefully observing Seungmin's fragile state.

"How's my Seungminnie doing?" Felix whispered out as he gently brushed his fingers along Seungmin's cheek, "He's been deep asleep for a few hours now, but his condition is still the same, the doctor said that they're keeping him here for a couple of days to observe the head injury." Felix sighed, "We never should have left him alone, just seeing him hurt like this pains me." He was right, I still couldn't help the feeling of guilt wash over me, I could have prevented this from ever happening.

"You both need to stop blaming yourselves, Seungmin would be upset to hear that, besides he's safe now and that's all that matters." Minho wrapped an arm around Jisung's shoulder in comfort as he seemed moments away from crying.

"We still haven't figured out who was behind this attack, but I did take care of the students." Felix smirked as I raised an eyebrow, "Felix what did you do?"

"Let's just say that a few of them may or may not have ended up here...." My eyes widened, "You did what?! Felix!" He quickly shrugged his shoulders, "Those people are equally at fault, and besides they learned their lesson, no one will dare to ever mess with my Seungminnie again." Although I should have been concerned, a part of me felt elated that Felix took care of the people who dared to harm my angel, because if it were me, they'd be six feet underground right about now.

"What will we do about the mastermind behind this attack? There was no man that matched the description the students gave me, I feel like I'm at a dead end right now." Felix sighed and started to run his fingers through Seungmin's hair, "For now we should focus on Seungmin's recovery, but in the meantime me, Felix and Jeongin will investigate this matter." I looked at Minho and smiled, "Thank you, that means a lot to me." he playfully rolled his eyes, "Why are you thanking me? Seungmin is one of us now, and you know we would do anything to protect each other from harm's way."

I turned my focus towards Seungmin once more, he was slightly leaning into Felix's touch but he was still deep asleep.

Just who wanted to hurt my angel? And why did it seem like things were about to change for the worst?

♦️

Third person Pov,

"Sir..... i'm terribly sorry but the mission was a failure."

The man heard a long sigh on the other end of the line, "I simply instructed you to beat the boy up just a little, not make him end up in the hospital! You fool, those students know how you look like, how idiotic can you be?" The man on the line screamed in russian.

"Sir I simply told them to leave a few bruises on Seungmin, I never once told them to kill him." The man was leaning against Seungmin's apartment complex, completely hidden within the shadows of the dark night.

"Keep an eye on the boy, our plan needs to move up sooner, i'm afraid that Stray Kids might suspect me soon." The man leaning against the wall rolled his eyes, he was growing more and more frustrated as the days went by, he didn't know why his master didn't just kill the boy.

"Yes sir, I'll be keeping an extra close eye on Kim Seungmin."

The man quickly hung up the phone and moved off of the wall, he was now facing Seungmin's apartment window and smirked, "Well, well, well, this is going to be fun, Kim Seungmin my new pretty toy to play with, how exciting is this." he smirked to himself before walking away and disappearing into the dark night.

Kim Seungmin had no idea what was coming for him.

♦️

Ending Note:

- Hi Pookies! It's been a while hasn't it 🫣 I hope you're all doing well and had a good holiday! I got another job so it's been a bit busy but I hope to update more regularly!

- Today's chapter is a filter chapter, I need to organize my ideas for the plot before I release more chapters!

- I hope you all had a wonderful day today, don't forget to smile :) and remember to love yourselves, you're all beautiful to me🤍

-Once again, thank you for reading, commenting, and voting, you all make my day much better 🥰 I love you cuties, take care <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 1K 17
>โ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™ƒ๐™ƒ๐™… ๐™“ ๐™Ž๐™†๐™•โ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– โ–กโ– < ยป ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™– ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ก๐™ช๐™›๐™› ยป ๐™‰๐™Š ๐™Ž๐™ˆ๐™๐™ (๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ž๐™ฉ, ๐™ž'๐™ข...
13.6K 721 13
"settle down, little kid. your bones are shaking in your skin." - completed -
66K 3.2K 47
[๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜น] ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ Ps this story was me basically finding my style of how I wanted to write...
168K 7.7K 46
#SEUNGJIN. | ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ?