PALAK : His Blind love

By AuthorAnjali04

"The moment I saw her I realised that she is the one no matter how & when but one day I'll make her mine " P... More

1 . Palak
2. Piyush
3. Notice
4. Practice
5. Palak dances with Nidhi
6. Welcome once again
7. Brave Palak
8. Fresher's Party
10. Roses !!
11. You Again !
12. Tea
13. Get Married ?
14. I want to die
15. Let's go
16. Sneak out ?
17. Locked
18. Peace for a while
19. He likes someone
20. Nitin !!
21. STOP!!
22. Birthday Party
23. Just go & talk to her
24. Accept
25. That girl is YOU !!
26. Distracted
27. Surprise
28. Shopping
29. Haldi

9.Bestfriend

283 29 3
By AuthorAnjali04

Hello hello hello ❤️ Finally I am here with a new part. I am still disappointed that I didn't get reviews as I expected and so I thought not upload but I am uploading only for my lovely readers  .
Soo let's not make you wait. Enjoyy❤️
Note : English is not my first language so please ignore the grammatical mistakes.

——————————————

Piyush Pov

Goddess yes she was looking a goddess when i saw her with Nidhi and mom I couldn't take my eyes off from her i guess Nidhi noticed me .
Damm! Soo gorgeous yahhh she was looking so gorgeous in saree I just wanted to...........
Its so difficult to control . Yess! My sunshine that day is not so far when you'll be MINE !!

I was in my own world i didn't knew when my eyes closed.

Next morning

As usual I got up done my morning chores and went down to have breakfast i saw everyone was on the table waiting for me so I went and took a seat next to Nidhi who was busy in her phone .
Mom said the maids to serve the food .
After having the breakfast I went to office .
So I had a as usual day at work.
I was missing my sunshine i wanted to see her her
But how ? I was thinking............
YES !! Nidhi , Nidhi is the way I can see her daily because of Nidhi .

The Next day

According to my idea now i convinced my sister that i would drop and pick up her from her college daily and now we were in the car on the way to her college . I stopped the car infront of her college she got down but my eyes were searching for someone else (You know who is it 😉) Nidhi said Bye and went inside still my eyes were searching for her and after 2 min Yes the view for which I was dying from yesterday was infront of me my sunshine was going inside. I felt relieved one look of her was enough for me to survive for 24 hours.
She was wearing a light baby pink colour dress a watch in her left wrist and a purse at right & even she looking so beautiful in these simple outfit .
I quickly took my mobile and clicked her picture.

(Palak's look)

Author  Pov

And what now this had become a daily routine for Piyush daily he went to drop hir sister and secretly he would click her pictures . Now had become around a month sometimes he even dropped Palak to her house as Nidhi would bring her along . Both never talked with each other except a thank you from Palak and welcome from Piyush they never talked more than that . Piyush got to know that Palak is a introvert like person always she would be silent .

Piyush was working in his cabin he heard someone opening the door coming inside . He doesn't like when someone behave like this " Have some manners ......" He said in a cold tone and lifted his gaze to see the person it was none other than his friends "Vivaan !! " He exclaimed and quickly hugged him " What's up yaar and when did you come to India" 

Vivaan : I landed in the morning and i wanted to give you a suprise so i didn't inform you

Piyush: You could have told me i would come to airport to pick you up

Vivaan : Come on how could I when i wanted to suprise you

Piyush: Okay and tell me how is everything going on with the project.

Vivaan : Bhai you know it was difficult but we got the deal.

Piyush: Without you i couldn't get this deal that's the reason i sent you there . Come let's go home mom will be surprised to see you.

Vivaan : Haa chalo

Then they drove to Piyush's house and when they went inside Piyush saw already everything was ready his mom prepared Vivaan's favourite dishes.
" Maaa !! aapko pata tha ki ye aane wala hai" his mom was giggling
(Mom you knew that he's coming)

He understood and said " Maa aap hamesha iski side hi lete hai "
(Mom you always take his side )

"Ab bas kar aur aao khana khayenge"
(Now enough and come let's have food)
They had the food and were having discussion about the deal and his trip .

It was evening and Piyush and Vivaan both were in his room
"Okay come on just spill out " Vivaan said
" Kya " (what ) Piyush said with a confused expression .
" Tujhe bachpan se jaanta hu me bata kya chal raha hai tere dimag me " Vivaan said while assuring him
(I know you from childhood come on say what's going in your head )

"Tujhe kaise pata chal jata hai Viv !! Actually vo......"
(How do you know Viv!! )

"Yes bro come on spill it " Vivaan said ready to listen. Piyush took his mobile out and showed a picture to Vivaan .

"Ye....ye...Ye vahi hai na " Vivaan said with questioning look Piyush nodded.
" Vahi jiska ring tumhe mila tha
(The one whose ring you got.)

" Woww !! Bhabhi mil gyi " He exclaimed
"Mujhe shuru se bata kaha mili ye " Vivaan gestured him to continue .

Piyush explained him everything
"So what are you waiting for now " he questioned
" Something has happened dude she is not like before I have to know the reason" said Piyush
"Vivaan can you get all the details about her "

"Sure Yaar !!  Anything for you" Vivaan said .

After few days
Piyush was in his cabin working on his laptop.
"Piyush guess what I got the details " Vivaan said entering the cabin .
Piyush raised his gaze from the laptop to him and asked "What"
"Yes yaar i got the details about bhabhi " he said while sitting opposite to him.

" So let me start from the first......
As you know her name is Palak...
Palak Mishra daughter of Kailash Mishra and Damini Mishra she has a younger brother
Rupesh Mishra who is married a normal middle class family no any issues as you already know she is a lecturer at Nidhi's college and that's it i got only this information .

"Sirf itna hi ye sab to me mujhe bhi pata hai" Piyush mumbled.

"Par ek cheez nhi pata tumhe" Vivaan said
(But you don't know one thing)
"What ?? " Piyush questioned .

Next day

Palak

I woke up and as usual done my routine and headed into the kitchen to cook .
I was cooking peacefully and then i heard the door bell so immediately i washed my hands and opened the door while drying my hands and what  I saw was unexpected.

I saw......................

(Any guess that what it could be
Hint : If you follow me on Ig then you know what it is.)

———————————————

Hey guys how was the part . Please comment as I said your words are very precious to me they me motivation so please tell me did you enjoy the part or no .
And kne more thing

The Real story begins from here .

So stay tuned and follow me .
You can follow me on the instagram for the spoilers.
My Ig  👉@its_your_author
So vote comment and share

Hope you liked this ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

772K 49.6K 41
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...
4.4M 152K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
39.5K 2.1K 32
"Look, I can't deny this proposal otherwise my family will fix my marriage with a drunkard." I said while looking in his eyes. "So, you will marry me...
1.6M 113K 80
"मोहब्बत इस दुनिया की सबसे खूबसूरत चीज है। जो हमें उनसे हो गई है। अब या तो मेरी मोहब्बत उनके साथ मुकम्मल होगी या फिर उनके प्यार में फनाह होगी"। _____...