๐Œ๐‹๐ ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ

By the0therwoman333

๐Œ๐‹๐ ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ!โšพ๏ธ ~๐‘…๐‘’๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›~ More

๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ
๐€๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐๐ ๐ž
๐“๐ซ๐ž๐š ๐“๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ซ
๐Œ๐š๐ฑ ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐
๐Š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ž ๐“๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ซ
๐‰๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ ๐‘๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ณ
๐๐จ ๐๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž
๐…๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ง๐๐จ ๐“๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ ๐‰๐ซ
๐‘๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐œ๐ฎ๐งฬƒ๐š ๐‰๐ซ
๐’๐ก๐š๐ง๐ž ๐๐ข๐ž๐›๐ž๐ซ
๐๐จ ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ
๐Š๐ข๐ค๐žฬ ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ณ
๐€๐ง๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ฒ ๐•๐จ๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ž
๐‰๐ฎ๐š๐ง ๐’๐จ๐ญ๐จ
๐‚๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐’๐ง๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐’๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ
๐€๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ ๐๐จ๐ก๐ฆ
๐†๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐ž
๐๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ง ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ๐ก
๐‹๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐†๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ ๐‰๐ซ.
๐๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ฌ
๐Š๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž
๐๐จ๐›๐›๐ฒ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ญ ๐‰๐ซ.
๐‚๐‰ ๐€๐›๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ
๐๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐“๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ 

๐๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ง ๐๐Ÿ๐š๐š๐๐ญ

318 3 3
By the0therwoman333

•Winter Baseball•

Every winter the Arizona Diamond-backs take a team trip to Nebraska for a week. All players are invited as well as their wives/girlfriends. It's a getaway for the team to reconnect with one another and find their peace of mind away from the buzz of the recently ending baseball season.

This is Brandon and Y/n's first year attending this trip. Brandon had heard numerous stories from the other players, he'd been looking forward to it almost all year, he was buzzing with excitement to have this opportunity, and to be able to spend it with his wife.

The trip was everything he expected it to be and more, him and Y/n have had so much time to fix troubles in their relationship, create bonds with other players and their wives/girlfriends, and finally let loose.

Today was just another day of their trip, or so they thought.
"Rise and shine Mr. And Mrs.Pfaatd!" Corbin Carrol's voice cheered as he walked into the bedroom where the couple had been saying.
"Go away," Brandon threw a sock at the man.
"No," Corbin threw the sock back.
"Yes," Brandon groaned and pulled his wife closer.
"You've left me no choice," Corbin sighed and grabbed ahold of the large white comforter.
"MY WIFE IS NAKED!" Brandon shouted as she gripped the blanket so it was at least covering Y/n.
"Oh— EW IN THE SAME HALLWAY I'M IN?" Corbin gagged and began backing towards the door.

The girl laying next to Brandon giggled as she heard the door slam shut behind Corbin.
"That's one way to get rid of him," she laughed and finally opened her eyes.
"You didn't have to scar the kid though," she smiled up at Brandon.
"He wouldn't have left any other way," he shrugged.
"Poor kid thought he was about to see a naked woman."
"Like he hasn't seen one before," Brandon scoffed.
"Are you guys talking about my sex life?" Corbin asked from the other side of the door.
"WHY ARE YOU LISTENING?" Brandon shouted.
"So she's not naked, which means I can come back in."
Corbin walked into the room successfully ripping the blankets from the pair this time.
"Why are you awake so early?" Y/n asked the boy.
"No clue, Torey asked if I could wake you two up," he shrugged.
"Oh?"
"And he said to be dressed in sports attire and be ready to play ball in about fifteen minutes," Corbin finished.
"Fifteen?!?"
"You wouldn't get up, so this isn't my fault."
"Get out of our room Corbin."
"What?"
A pillow was chucked in the boys direction.
"I'm going! Jeez!"

The Pfaadt couple walked towards Torey Lovullo, the man held a large smile on his face.
He looked too excited, which was concerning cause it was only six in the morning and nobody is that excited at six in the morning unless they've had a few cups of coffee.

"Why are you so happy?" Brandon asked as he walked up to the man, other players pooling in around them.
"It's game day!" The man cheered.
"Game day?" Zac Gallen questioned tiredly.
"Over the summer my wife and I came up with an idea to incorporate a baseball game into our winter trip!" He began to explain.
"From here on out, every winter trip we'll play a long game of baseball, nine innings as usual, everyone is welcome to play if they'd like!" The man finished happily.
"So why'd we need to get up so early?" Ketel Marte asked.
"Warm ups!" Torey clapped his hands and pointed to the mass amount of workout equipment that laid in the grass.
Groans escaped everyone's mouths, though half the men there were trained professional athletes, nobody, not even they, wanted to get up at six a.m in their off-season to train for a game.

Two hours had gone by, the clock now read eight thirty a.m, the two hour workout was full of laughter, jokes and encouraging words.
Each player had encouraged their wife, their teammates, their girlfriends, and the same had gone for every woman there, each person had formed some sort of bond through the team work out.
Everything was going according to Torey's plan.

"Alright team, let's partner up!" Torey called out.
"You wanna be my partner?" Corbin smiled at Brandon as he wiggled his way through the couple.
"No," Brandon gave Corbin a dirty look.
"I said I was sorry! Torey told me to wake you up!"
Brandon stuck his middle finger up at Corbin.
"Be his partner!" Y/n smacked the boys arm.
"But I wanna be your partner," the boy whined.
"Who said I was playing?"
"You have to play!"
"I do?"
"Yes."
"Fine."
"HELL YEAH!"
"You're such a simp."
"Shut up Carroll."
"If I see one more middle finger come from either of you, I'm benching you both." Torey called out to the two men.
Y/n stood next to her husband stifling her laugh as she watched the boys face morph into fear.

The large group had split into two teams, a handful of people on one team which they named the 'Christmas Chronicles' and the other team named 'Santa's helpers.'
Silly names to say the least, but each person wanted a Christmas themed name, 'tis the season after all.

"Do you know how to swing a bat?" Zac asked Y/n.
The girl was up to bat next, her husband was currently up to bat.
"Ehhh," she shrugged as she stared nervously at the field.
"Alright, take the bat and swing it!" Ketel joked with the girl.
"Not helping, Marte!" Zac sighed.
"I understand it enough," Y/n smiled nervously.
"You've got this!" Zac encouraged the woman as she walked up to the bat.

"Okay Y/n, just pretend you're babe Ruth, or Derek Jeter..." The girl whispered to herself.
She moved her right foot in front of her left and twisted her body into a comfortable position, she gripped the bat and took a large breath.

Strike one.

Strike two.

"WHAT A SWING!" Zac shouted.
Y/n wasn't much of an athletic person, but she put a pep in her step when running.
Base one.
Base two.
Base three.
"HOLY SHIT THAT'S A HOME RUN!" Corbin stared in shock as he watched the girl walk breathlessly towards the team.
"That's my girl!" Brandon pulled his wife into a hug and pressed a kiss to the side of her head despite the sweat.
"Let's go!" Zac smiled and high-fived the girl.
Y/n was on cloud nine as she received high-fives, and congratulations from the men and woman surrounding her.

For the girls first time ever participating in a baseball game with professional baseball players, she did outstandingly well.

The game went on, nearing the ninth inning, everyone was tired, hungry, and thirsty, but no one was willing to give up until they had the W in their hands.

Y/n was up to bat again, at the moment the Christmas Chronicles were winning, if and that's a strong if, Y/n scores another home run, Santa's helpers will take the game.

"You've got this baby," Brandon kissed the girl and pushed her towards the bat.
The team cheered for her as she nervously gripped the bat.
The first swing and she was off, running towards the bases as fast as she could. Her name was being screamed so loud she could hardly hear herself think, but it fueled her to run faster.

She saw someone dive for the ball, her heart sped up and her blood ran cold as she saw the entire game flash before her eyes.
She'd been so worried the player had caught the ball that she hadn't even realized she made a home run.

"THAT'S MY WIFE!" Brandon screamed proudly as he lifted his smiling wife into the air.
"WE WON!" Corbin smiled.
Zac pulled Ketel into a hug, majority of the team joining in and before Y/n knew it she was crowd surfing with Santa's helpers.

"What a game!" Torey smiled at the large group of people in front of him.
After the days game, everyone showered, ate and hydrated, it was later in the day now, they'd all gathered around the fire pit and started a nice fire to roast some s'mores.

"You all had a lot of pressure on you this season, especially towards the end. I know you all wanted to be the best. And you did damn good, but it's very easy to lose yourself in the mix of all the praise and cheers," Torey started a speech.
"So this trip hopefully has allowed you all to debrief and meet new people, and create bonds. This game, you all preformed so well! Your wives and girlfriends were out there laughing and making friends and all of you were having so much fun."
"That's what today was all about! To see all of you have so much fun, make these next few days count, that's all." Torey finished his speech with a smile.

Every person around the fire smiled at one another, though the day seemed vigorous due to the game, everyone had fun, maybe even the most fun they'd had in a while. Sometimes all you need is a trip, without social media, without the big crowds, you just need good people.

________________________________________________
~Authors Note~

Hi loves!🫶🏻

This is a bit of a long one, Brandon Pfaatd was requested, this wasn't exactly like the request, I added my own twist, but it turned out really well in my opinion! It was also very fun to write! So I hope you all enjoy it!!

Much love!!♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 810 42
finished unless i feel like writing again!
18.7K 369 34
- ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐“ ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐‹๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐๐Ž ๐‘๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐, ๐Ž๐‘...