HOLD ON || 𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗶 𝗷𝗿.

By anmjcc

After years of marriage, 𝗝𝗮𝗱𝗲 and 𝗩𝗶𝗻𝗶 begin to experience problems. This causes Jade to recall memor... More

HOLD ON .
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

16.

274 5 0
By anmjcc

𝗝𝗔𝗗𝗘

Days after...

- Mommy! Take it for me, please! - Zeke says, pointing to the glass of juice that was next to me.

We were at the Cafeteria, I was having coffee with the kids while Ava told me about some home improvements.

- I won't even tell you! - Ava says, while I hand the glass of juice to Zeke.

- What happened? - I ask. Three days have passed since my fight with Vinícius. Yesterday we fought again.

He had come to my house to talk to me, but I didn't want to talk to him, not yet. I was processing everything and seeing what was best for me and my children.

And Ava knew that, so she tries to distract me.

- Guess who invited me to dinner? - She says smiling. I make my usual confused face and she smiles even bigger. - Eduardo!

- I don't believe it, Ava! - I say smiling. The truth was that Ava had already gone out with Eduardo a few times when Vinicius and I were still dating. But it turned out that Eduardo wasn't the best guy at that moment for her. After a few years he changed a lot.

-Yes! The opening here kind of brought us closer together. - She speaks.

I look at Zuri who hasn't been saying anything the entire meal. She is sad.

-What happened, princess? - I ask.

-When are we going to see dad? I miss him. - Zuri speaks.

-Me too! - Zeke says. - We're going to his game today, right, mom? - He says while Zuri opens a smile.

The game. I had forgotten about the game.

- If you want, I can take them. - Ava whispers in my ear.

-No... - I say softly. - I need to end this situation. - I look at Ava. - We'll only go to the game if you eat everything!

They start eating together with Ava's son. That situation was tearing me apart, it was affecting the children and I couldn't let that happen.

Last night...

I hear the sound of the door opening. I know it's Vini. But I don't want to see him now.

-Love... - He says looking at me. -Where are the children? - He asks.

- They are sleeping. - I answer without looking at him. I'm putting away the toys that are scattered around the house.

Silence predominates between us. I look at him and he has a bouquet of white roses. I remember the day he gave me one like it.

And I start crying as soon as I see that. He leaves the bouquet on the table and hugs me.

- Forgive me, I didn't want to make you worse. - He speaks. - I really regret what I did.

- Why did you do that, Vinícius? - I whisper in his arms.

- I don't know... - He speaks softly in my ear. - Please, just don't leave me... I can't lose you...

I stand there crying in his arms. I can't be without him, but everything he did was killing me.

-Are you going to ask for a divorce? - He asks looking at my lawyer's card. - Have you made up your mind? - He lets me go little by little.

-I didn't decide anything. - I say.

- Jade, I love you. - He speaks in my ear while hugging me again. - I can't be without you... please...

I look down at my hands and see Zuri's toy. I automatically hug Vini, after a while there, he stops by to kiss the children and leaves.

Now...

We are going to our seats. Ava is holding Zuri while Zeke sits next to me.

My mother-in-law comes up to us and kisses the children. She looks at me with a sad look.

- Hi my beauty! - She speaks. - Glad you came!

- Hello Mrs. Tatiana, I came to bring the children. -I say.

- Can I tell you something? - She holds my hand. - Do what is best for the children, and especially for yourself. - She smiles and sits next to Zeke.

The players come in to warm up. Vinícius enters the field looking in our direction. The children start to wave at him smiling.

Vini smiles, blows Zuri an air kiss and waves to Zeke. She catches the kiss in the air, that was something they did that I think is very beautiful.

-I'm the favorite! - She says looking at Zeke.

- My name is Zeke, and I'm not doing well there! - He says, showing her his tongue, Vinícius's mother pats him on the head and he starts to laugh.

The game was over, Vini had scored two goals. Now we were heading to the locker room, as the boys didn't want to wait outside for their father.

Vinícius is still in his uniform, but he is shirtless. Zuri runs and hugs Vini.

Zeke runs and hugs him too. Ava walks towards Camavinga who hugs her.

The children run to hug Módric and Valverde, leaving just me and Vinicius.

I approach him slowly, he is serious. I hold his hand.

-You look beautiful. - He says smiling. - Have you made up your mind? - The smile fades.

- Yes. - I say. - I tore up the divorce paper. - He smiles and hugs me.

-I love you Vinícius, and I love what we built together. - I say. - I'll give you a chance. Only one.

- And I'm not going to waste it. - He says, running his index finger across my chin. -I love you.

-I love you too. - I say and we kiss. We stopped when we heard "How disgusting!" coming from Zeke and Zuri, who are one on Fede's lap and the other on Rodrygo's lap.

We started laughing and went to eat something. Then we went home.

While Vini puts the kids to bed, I take out a piece of paper that was inside my cell phone case.

Dial the number. And on the third ring he answers me.

- Hello? - I hear my father's breathless voice on the other end of the line. - Wait... Jade?

- Hi Dad. - I say. - Everything is fine? - I ask.

- Yes, it is! - He speaks. - Sorry, I was working. - Vini comes in and sits next to me. - Why did you call me, daughter?

I look at Vini, he takes my hand and caresses it.

-I was thinking... Vinicius and I were thinking... - Vini looks at me confused. - We want you to come here... I'll pay your ticket.

- Wow, daughter... thank you very much. - He says. - I have to go... they're calling me. - He speaks.

- I'll save your number.

-Okay... see you. - I say and he hangs up the call.

I look at Vini who is holding the video game controller. He's super curious to know.

-Let's pay for my father's ticket here. - I say.

-Okay... let's play FIFA? - He asks, handing me the other controller.

-Are you ready to lose? - I tease.

-Know that when I beat you I will ask for whatever I want. - He said kissing my cheek.

He turns on the game and I lie down next to him. And we stayed there playing FIFA together.

Years later...

I hear the music playing in the open area of ​​our house. Two years ago we moved to a bigger house.

I still miss the view of Plaza de Cibeles, but this house that Vinicius and I bought is beautiful and I feel that the children are happy here.

Right now, I'm in my room fixing Zuri's hair. Today she turns 11 and Zeke is 13.

Today is Zuri's birthday party and the whole family is together.

-Did you like it that way? - I ask Zuri.

-I liked it, mom. - She says.

-Wow, how beautiful! - Ava says entering the room and sitting on the bed. - I hope this child is born soon... - She says, placing her hand on her belly. She is 7 months pregnant with Eduardo. The two are still dating, the idiot hasn't proposed to her yet.

-You really don't want to know the sex of the baby? - I ask.

-No! No! - She said. - Only at the time of birth!

-I want it to be a girl! - Zuri speaks.

We started talking about what the name of Ava and Eduardo's baby would be. I decide to go down to greet the people below.

I pass through the room and see my father and stepfather talking. And my mother talking to my mother-in-law.

After a while, I spoke to my father again, and he started living here. It wasn't easy at first, but after several meetings with lawyers he managed to obtain citizenship here.

Forgiving him was difficult, but I managed it with Vinicius' help.

I see Zeke playing ball with Ivano, Luka's son. Fede, Camavinga and Rodrygo and Vini are talking around the barbecue.

A song was playing and Lucas and Duda were dancing. Zuri leaves the house and runs to hug Benício, Lucas and Duda's son.

- Can I steal my husband? - I say pulling Vinicius.

- Feel free! - Eduardo speaks. - Now I miss my wife, I'm going to look for her.

He left, entering the house. I put my arms around Vinícius' neck and he puts his around my waist. And we started dancing to the music.

- Look that! - He says pointing behind me. I look and see Zuri dancing with Benício. - I'm going to kill that kid!

- You're not going to kill anyone, love. - I say laughing. - They are only 11 years old. And they're just dancing. - I kiss his cheek.

-He's very close to her. - He speaks without taking his eyes off the two.

- Okay, jealous dad. - I say making him look at me. - Leave the two children there, and pay attention to your beautiful wife here. - He kisses me.

Afterwards, everyone sat at round tables. While our family sat at a huge table.

-Before we sing happy birthday... - Eduardo stands up, tapping the spoon lightly on the glass, drawing everyone's attention. - I wanted to say, first: Zuri, you look perfect! Just be careful with the boys or your father will get upset!

-Thanks for mentioning that! - Vinícius says, interrupting him and making everyone laugh.

- Second! I don't think there's a more important moment than this... - He takes a small box from his pocket, kneels in front of Ava. - Ava, will you agree to marry me? - Ava has no reaction.

- Fuck! - She says, she forgot that she is sitting next to Felippo, Lucas and Duda's youngest son and closes her mouth with her hands realizing this. - Sorry guys! A lot of emotion!

- Say yes right away! - Nuno shouts. Seconds later we all started screaming in unison.

- I accept! - She responds. We all start screaming as they kiss. But then Ava's look is desperate. - Guys... the bag broke... - She said softly.

- What broke? - Ferland asks confused.

- Shit! Shit! - Camavinga becomes desperate and helps her to get up. - The water broke! - He screams!

Vinícius runs to help take her to the car. Vini and I went together with Eduardo to take her to the hospital.

After hours at reception Eduardo appears.

- It's a girl, Damn! - He screams and hugs Vini and Rodrygo who had just arrived at the scene.

We went to the room to check on my friend and then went home. With all this rush we forgot it was Zuri's birthday.

We decided to end the day with a movie night. Luckily Zuri wasn't sad about what happened, but she gave us a condition.

That the movie night would have all her friends. It ended up that all the children who were at the party slept here at home.

Right now I'm sitting on the couch, Zeke has his head resting on my lap, sleeping. While Vini has Zuri lying down in the same way as Zeke on her side. And the children all sleeping on the mattresses and millions of pillows we found.

Vini and I looked at each other and smiled.

-I love you. -He says.

-I love you too. - I respond smiling.

In the end, everything was resolved. Vini and I managed to get here. We built a life together.

I love him, I love what we built.

And I will love and fight for it forever.

vinijr posted!

liked by jadedurand, rodrygogoes, judebellingham and 4,562,327 others

vinijr: un poquito de mi vida. [ a little bit of my life ]

rodrygogoes: spider-man era
vinijr: 🕷️🕷️

user: vini you have to understand that I have low blood pressure

user: my favourite family .

missava: zuri is becoming a young lady
vinijr: proud of my princess ❤️‍🩹

user : vini is so lucky to have jade as his wife
user : no, jade is the lucky one to have vini as her husband

jadedurand : wonder who took the spider-man pic 🤔
vinijr: i ask myself the same thing
user: they r so cute 🥰
user: relationship goals

jadedurand posted !

liked by missava, dudafournier , vinijr and others 3,722,921 others

jadedurand: life lately.

camavinga: vini looks pale 😅
vinijr: mind ur business. btw why r u even here in my wife's feed ???
camavinga: calma calma ! ya tengo esposa, relájate.[ I already have a wife, relax ]

user : the nails>>>>

missava: i loved the makeup
jadedurand: I learned w the best ; liked by missava

dudafournier: Zeke and Zuri are growing to fast , i miss when they were still little things that played with Benício
jadedurand: me too 🫶🫶

user: hala madrid siempre!!!!

randommadridista : the flowers r so beautiful , Vini has good taste
jadedurand: thanks 😊
randommadridista :SHE REPLIED TO ME  !!

user: hair goals

vinijr: Eu te amo , JadeDurand !!! [ I love you , Jade Durand !!!]
jadedurand: Eu também te amo , Vinícius  Júnior!! [ I love you too, Vinícius Júnior!!]

And so we finish Hold On- Vini Jr...

Thank you to everyone who read, voted and commented (I really appreciate it 😩). Read my other stories too.

And one more thing: Put God first in everything you do, because it is only for him that you still breathe.

So, peace and stay strong !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 222 23
In which Y/n's life completely changed after she moved to spain Madrid. . . . ~~...... 𝐃𝐨 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮? ~ . . .
36.1K 1K 33
Perries new to summer lane high school . Jades the captain of the football team. Maybe they'll find love along the way
1.2K 27 15
Why do I have to love her? Why can't she see? Why does she choose her? Why can't she see she deserves more? Why does she have to be my sister? Why am...