๐‘พ๐’‚๐’š ๐‘ป๐’ ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•...

By SUGAr_ush_09

"๐‘Š๐’‰๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘”๐‘– ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ฝ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’..." . . . . ... More

Introduction๐Ÿฅ€
Forced Marriage๐Ÿฅ€
Hatred๐Ÿฅ€
Doubt๐Ÿฅ€
Shock๐Ÿฅ€
Hyung๐Ÿฅ€
Respect ๐Ÿฅ€
Family Dinner๐Ÿฅ€
Jealousy๐Ÿฅ€
My Husband๐Ÿฅ€
Confession๐Ÿฅ€
Ex-boyfriend ๐Ÿฅ€
Past๐Ÿฅ€
Possessive ๐Ÿฅ€
Club๐Ÿฅ€
I want you...๐Ÿ”ž
Be mine๐Ÿฅ€
You're special ๐Ÿฅ€
Missing...๐Ÿฅ€
Finding ๐Ÿฅ€
Way to his heart ๐Ÿฅ€
Epilogue๐Ÿฅ€

Pain๐Ÿฅ€

1.6K 99 118
By SUGAr_ush_09

~~~§§~~~

"Everything is possible in love..."

"W.what do you mean by love...? " Jimin was so shocked that he could not comprehend his surroundings...

"Yeah! Love, my love - Min Yoongi..." Adoration is clearly visible in this person's voice...

"Nooo...nooo... It can't be possible... I mean.. how...?? Just..." Jimin was so confused that he did not even understand what he was saying...

He again looked at the person with teary eyes... The said person scoffed at Jimin...

"You stole him from me Jimin... Why the hell did you even marry him Damnit...? "
"He never spared a single glance at me but I tried... Then you FUCKING IDIOT married him... But still, I tried... I thought it was just a forced marriage... so I had a chance... BUT THEN YOU MORON MAKE HIM FALL FOR YOU..."
Hatred and venom are dripping from words and eyes looking at Jimin are full of disgust...

"B.but I t.thought we were f.friends...?" The sound is not above than whisper...
Disappointment, anger, sadness, hatred, betrayal, and pain... All those emotions are flowing through Jimin's heart...

"We were... Not anymore... Now you're just a thief, who stole my love..."
"HE ISN'T YOURS... He is my husband, my love..." Jimin glared at the person... He can tolerate anything but he will not share his Hyung, The love - he found after a lot of pain...

"Huh! You still have the audacity to talk with me like that... Well, good... I also want to see how much pain you can take...?" A dirty smirk plays over the person's face which gives Jimin a sense of warning - something going to be wrong...

" Did you forget your little friend Jimin-ah...?"

As Jimin turned his head to look in the direction of the person's gaze, he felt a sudden jolt of fear grip him... His eyes widened in horror as he saw what the other person was looking at... A sense of dread washed over him, and he couldn't help but feel a knot forming in his stomach... He was filled with a growing sense of unease as he tried to make sense of what he was seeing...

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING...?"

The sound of agonizing cries and screams echoed through the air, causing Jimin's heart to race... His eyes darted around frantically, searching for the source of the commotion. Suddenly, he caught sight of a familiar furry figure lying on the ground, motionless. As he got closer, he realized it was his little kitten, and his heart broke into a million pieces...

Just then, a person appeared out of nowhere and picked up the kitten by the neck, causing it to let out another heartbreaking cry... Jimin's instincts told him to run to his pet's rescue, but as he tried to move, he realized he was bound by chains... He struggled and pulled with all his might, but the chains only dug deeper into his skin, causing him immense pain.

" LEAVE HER YOU BASTARD..."
"I SAID LEAVE HER... I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU..." Jimin's hands tremble as he fumbles with the chain, struggling to break free... Tears are running down his cheeks... His heart races in his chest as he realizes the gravity of the situation... Suddenly, he hears maniacal laughter, sending shivers down his spine. He looks up to see a figure looming over him, their face twisted in a sinister grin. The sound of their laughter echoes through the room, filling him with fear and dread...

" Jimin-ah, look your cat is not moving..." The person said dramatically while showing Jimin's cat...

Seeing the cat lifeless makes Jimin's heart shatter into millions of pieces... He started sobbing while looking at the cat... He knows that he and his Hyung raised this cat like their own baby... He closed his eyes controlling the pain inside while gritting his teeth...

" YOU'RE A FUCKING MONSTER..."

"Ohhh really...? But I think it's just a first step... Do you wanna know what I'm going to do Next...?"

Jimin didn't respond to the person... His eyes are stuck in a Lifeless cat body lying on the ground like a rag doll...

"This looks to suit you more baby..." Another high-pitched voice rang into the room... Jimin instantly recognized the voice...
"Yoonji..." A whisper left his mouth...

"Long time no see Jimin... Do you like our gift...?" She said in a mocking tone...
"Why are you guys doing this...?" He cried out...

"Is it not obvious, why I'm doing this...?"

"What do you mean...?"

" Huh! Dumb people can't see or maybe happiness makes you blind... I want you and that arrogant bastard Yoongi to feel the pain, the sadness and longing..."

"WHY...?"

"Yoongi that piece of shit is always an arrogant person with a cold nature but still everyone fucking loves him... Mom and Dad are always proud of him and praise him even though he never talked more than two words to them...
He has the world's dumbest people as friends who always support him no matter how bitchy he is... When his first love betrayed him I thought I broke him but no... Then he got married to you... I thought you would destroy his life but no you also fall in love with him like a lost puppy..."

"Because he deserves this, YOU BITCH..." Jimin spat in anger... he couldn't tolerate anything about his Hyung.

"In your eyes... For me, he deserves pain, tears, and sadness..." There is a dirty smirk playing on her face... She looks manic and evil...

"In your dream..." Jimin scoffed...

"Jimin-ah, Jimin-ah...~~tsk tsk... How foolish you are, baby...? You have not heard that story, the life of the king resides in the parrot... If you want to kill the king then control the bird..."
She pauses a little...
" And that parrot is you..."
She pointed at him and cunningly said,

"Is it not you...? Parrot of my little brother..."
It is more like a statement than a question...

"Y.you w.will not do anything..." Jimin shook his head in denial...

"Trust me, baby, I will..."

"Ahem! How about I snatch another cat from you Jimin-ah...?"
A cunning smirk formed into a person's face... But the smirk disappeared in a second when Jimin spoke,

" Do you really think Yoongi Hyung will look at you after falling in love with me...?"
"And one more thing, He will go through heaven to hell... Just for saving me... I know my Hyungiee better than you...

"You got tongue, huh!...?" The person scowled at Jimin...
"Didn't you know me,...?" He spat back...

"YOU...-"
"ENOUGH... You both are giving me a headache..."

"And baby I have a gift for you..."

(Jimin Pov)

When I turned my head towards the door, I froze... No this can't be possible... My blood turned cold...

At the door, there was a man, shamelessly and with a dark dirty smirk on his face, staring at me...
He is checking out me up and down... His intention is dripping from his eyes - Lust.
My Eyes widened in shock, and I let out a horrified gasp...

"Do you like him, Jimin-ah...?" She asked me with a mockery tone...

"What the hell!" Furious, I struggled against the binds, my bare skin protesting in pain when the cold metal dug into my flesh... His presence is disgusting to me.

"Relax baby... You'll enjoy this," Yoonji purred with that same infuriating smirk...

Chills skittered down my arm and neck, goosebumps doting my arms and legs. Heart hammering furiously against my ribcage, I yelled, "Stop this, you asshole! Bitch I will kill you... What do you think you're doing?"

"Let's go Yoonji... Let him enjoy this..."

THIS BITCH... They both left me with this asshole bastard...

Fighting against the restraints like a madman, I let out a colourful stream of cusses...

He walked toward me and touched my cheeks,

"Don't fucking touch me, you bastard!" I wailed angrily once again.

"Wait till I get these restraints off me... I'm going to rip you another breathing hole! FROM YOUR ASS..." I hissed maliciously.

He finally removed his dirty hands from me. From the look in his eyes, I could see a little hint of surprise at my threats...

But I had a feeling he wasn't done yet...

"My, my, you're a feisty one... But I shouldn't be so surprised; after all, that's probably the reason you ended up here in the first..."

he said, evil intent glinting in his lecherous eyes as he grinned from ear to ear like the dumbass, revealing a gold tooth. "Now stop your whining and start moaning..."

I'm pretending to be strong but afraid from inside... I want to cry and be in Hyung arms... Where are you Hyungiee...? Please come fast and find me...

The lustful, lecherous gaze the bastard raked over my body chilled me to the bone... He licked his lips again, then he smirked, flashing me a gold tooth.

Shocked, I lay frozen on the ground... Chills shot down my spine...
This shit is making me sick...
I was speechless, stunned...
He suddenly grabbed me, catching me by surprise. I yelped, his grip rough and violating.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I roared, my anger rocketing to extraordinary heights...

(With Yoongi)

I am sitting with my friends in the room... They are trying to calm me down but Tears are flowing down from my eyes... My heart is aching for Jiman-ah... he was kidnapped... I don't know what to do...? I'm missing him... I don't know in which condition he was right now...
We are waiting for the police to come...
Taehyung is also crying his heart out for his best friend...

"Yoongi, are you okay...?" Jin Hyung asked...
I wiped my tears and hugged him tightly...

"Hyung... it's hurting...
There is pain of losing Jimin-ah is killing me inside... it feels like I lost everything... Someone tearing me from the inside...
The loudness of that pain is so brutal upon my soul with despair and grief... The only thing that echoes in my empty heart is the sound of loss that beats with each passing moment..." I sobbed into Hyung arms...

"W.we will find him Yoongi... Don't worry..."
I know he is also shedding tears...

"It's all my fault Hyung... I failed to protect him... If something happened to him... I will kill myself..."
"It's not Yoongi... Nothing will happen to Jimin..."

"Y.yoongi Hyung..." Taehyung whimpering called my name...
I separated from Jin and looked at him... He is standing there with teary eyes looking mess... So I am...

He jumped into my arms and started crying,
" I. I trusted you Hyung... I k.know you will save our Jiminiee..."

I wrapped my hand around him... His words gave a little strength to my broken...
Yes, I can save my Mochi...

"We will Taehyung-ah... Nothing will happen to Mochi... I promised you..." I wiped my tears and collected my whole strength just to protect Jimin...

"Hyung, police are here..."

"I am coming, Mochi..."

...............................................................................................
To be continued...
I hope you like this chapter....💜

Vote Target= 30 votes
I will upload the next chapter when the target is complete...🧡

Lovies🧡, I want you to vote for Yoonmin in Best K-pop Ship Choice 2024... Please yoonmin needs their fans🥹...

Here is the link...(or in comment section)

https://kingchoice.me/the-100-most-favorite-kpop-ship-couples-2024/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 361 49
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘...
6.2K 442 10
Just read it ,๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ’› Complete โœ”๏ธ
1.3K 118 18
๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐Š๐š๐ง๐  ๐“๐š๐ž๐ก๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐๐๐ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐š ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๏ฟฝ...
13.8K 1K 22
"๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’”๐’„๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’„๐’๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’”๐’”"๐‘ฑ๐’Š๐’Ž๐’Š๐’ ๐’”๐’‚๐’Š๐’… "๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’…๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–"๐’€๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’Š ๐’”๐’‚๐’Š๐’