Always Be My Maybe / taennie.

Від dreemforyou

two best friends, grow together, they are like 'one soul in two different bodies ' both have crush but on... Більше

introduction
collage
fight
when U found her
vsoo
jenkook
one promise
distance
again she
Jennie
more than friends
who is he
new friend
i like him
change
tae💛 jen❤ kook
happy her - sad me
first feeling
dream
LOVE❤
........
not together /1
not together/2
new
match / kiss
confess
....
choosing you
what happened !?
new story

first kiss

111 5 3
Від dreemforyou

Next day night :

* jk throw a party for Celebrate their basketball game victory....

Jennie,taehyung,jisoo, rose,jimin, all are going to jk house in one car,,, tae was driving and jisoo siting next to him and Jennie,rose,jimin was behind...

Rose: I'm so excited guys,,, I want to see jeon's mansion.....

Jimin : I want to drink lots of beer,,,,

Jisoo : yee me2....

Rose: hey Jennie...I'm sure you are super excited right???

Jennie : why??

Rose : are you forgot,,,yesterday you promise jk to kiss him... But not happened yesterday so think today he is definitely kiss you...

Jennie :  feel embrace,,bit her shoulder,,,
Shut up rose...

( tae is so angry for hearing this,, he looked Jennie from front mirror and gritted his teeth)

* they all reach jeon's mansion and go inside,,, jk meet all of them,,, he also introduced Jennie to his parents.... After they all enjoying party and drink....

Jisoo, tae, Jennie,standing together and jk come with two wine glass....and one give it to Jennie...

Jk : jen its for you...

before Jennie take....

Tae : she don't drink alcohol jk,,, so don't give her...

Jk : ohhh cmon  v,, she is nota kid,, right babe.. 

Jennie : take the glass,,,, right,,,, and test it... ( she don't like but she wants to experience like others) after finish,, she told jk for more....

Jungkook can I have one more please...

Jk : sure,,, I'll bring for you wait....

Tae: after jk go,,,grab her arm...
What are you doing  j... You must be drunk if you drink second glass...

Jennie : so what I want to enjoy,,, don't stop me...

Tae : k do whatever you want to,,,,,
He went out from there...

Jisoo: go behind him.... V,,, v..
Taehyung : hmmmmm

Jisoo : I'll come with you
Taehyung : no it's ok jisoo,,, you enjoy with other,, I'll wait for you guys out side..

Jisoo : sure???
Taehyung : hmmm
Jisoo : bye..

After sometime Jennie was full drunk now..she don't know what is she doing and talking....

Jennie : hold jk hand....

Jk : shock??? What are you doing jen,,, every one watching us...

Jennie : so what,,, your my bf,,, and you don't want to kiss me hmmmm???

Jk : chuckle on her drunk cute face....
Yes I want to but not here.... Come with me... ( he held her hand went to out side)

They go mansion out side and  jk  huge her,,,,after break the huge he hold her face and go close to her,,,before he kiss,,, his mobile rung...

Jk : hello,,,

? : ....

Jk : I'm coming,,,, wait.... ( hang up)
Jen,,, please stay here,, I'll be back after some time ok,,,

Jennie : hmmmmm,, ( after jk left)

J.....

Jennie : turn,,,,, tae,,, what are you doing here

Taehyung : I asked you same,,,,
Jennie : I come here with jk,,, you know what,, he going to kisss me but then,,, his stupid mobile ring and he go inside... I'm waiting for him,,,I just..

Taehyung : wait,,, are you drunk....??
( he noticed,,, she is drunk so he hold her hand and walked)

Jennie : hey hey,,, where are we going....

Taehyung : back to home

Jennie : no,, ,try to remove her hand from his greep..,,,,
Tae,,,leave me,, I want to stay here...

Taehyung  : not looking back,,,and dreg her with him

They reach parking....

Taehyung  : open the car door ,,, go inside..

Jennie : no ( close the door) I'm going back,,,I want to kiss him,,,

After hearing her,,, his blood is boiling in anger.. 

he go  close to her ,,, what are you said...

Jennie : I said I want to kiss him....

(Try to walked but taehyung held her shoulders and pinned her to car.....

Jennie : what are you doing,,, tae,,, leave me... Jk must be waiting for me..

Taehyung : I can't take this anymore,,, how can she taking shit front of me,,, I'm the one for her no one have rights to touch her...why can't she  understand me Or my feelings..

Jennie : tae,,,, I want to kiss

Before she finished,,,, tae place his lips on her,,,he kissed her.....

Jennie : can't understand what happened,,, I'm so drunk ,,,i feel pair of lips kissing me...

Taehyung : I don't know what is right or wrong but,,, I can't hold my self,,,
I love her,,, I love her so much and I can't let her go,,,so I don't think anything and kiss her.... My heart is running like crazy... I'm feel so good,, so special,, her lips is so soft,,so tasty...i don't want to leave her but for air I break the kiss
I looked into her eyes... She looking at me too...Her eyes looked drunk and shocked...i loosen my greep on her shoulder so she can move now... Before I said anything she greb my shirt collar and kiss me.....i'm shocked,,, I know she is drunk,,she don't know what is she doing but still I don't expect this from her....
She move her lips constantly....

I chuckled ,,,, she is struggling,,, she don't know how to kiss,, I know it's her first time,,

I hold her waist and pull her close to me,,, and kiss her again...

I can feel she is smiling during the kiss....i kissing her softly,,, calmly,,, with full of love,, still I can't believe I'm kissing her,,, I want more,,, I want to kiss her more dipper more passionately but it's maybe not right for her first time,,, maybe next time,,,
I break the huge and cooped her face,,,
I kiss her forehead,,,
I love you,,,
She heard that what I say but not reply,,,
I know bcz she is too drunk,,, she don't understand and I think  she don't even  remember anything after some time that what we just do...i open the door and help her to sit and we both go to our house back.... I msg to all that she w drunk so I take her with me...

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

18.7K 763 35
~You already lost us!~ -By AlwaysDifferent_ [This is Season 2 of Love Me Like You Do! Bangpink ff | So make sure to check it out too.] Highest Rankin...
327K 10K 33
You, an ordinary person, meet Rosé by accident, completely unaware of who she is - and she prefers it that way. But she can't keep her secret forever...
10.2K 658 33
The world where nothing seems to be real. The world were impossible is possible. The world where legends are told but history is forgotten. The stor...
22K 533 18
A simple girl who used to get bullied in the past when she was young is now a fashion designer along with her sister. She didn't got the love she de...