๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ'๐ฌ

By _26myimperfectworld

โ€ขCompleted|NOT EDITEDโ€ข # ๐Ÿ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ Trigger Warnings: Mention of physical abuse, M... More

Copyright
*Characters Aesthetic*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Author/Readers
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Characters/Smut??
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Last note
Changed epilogue
An immature mistake

Chapter 26

51.3K 3.1K 212
By _26myimperfectworld

Happy Reading!!!

1 week later

"Will you let me know where we are going?"

Roop ignored Shaurya's question and continued driving the car. Seeing her ignorance Shaurya looked away with a pouty face.

"Ok now don't be sad. We are going to meet my mom and you are going to spend the whole day with her."

"What? Me? Roop, why will I spend my whole day with your mom?"
Roop looked at him with emotion flowing in her eyes. She held his hands and kept on her lap while playing with his finger.

"Because she is your mom too."

Shaurya's body froze hearing her. Roop noticed the stiffness in his body which made her rub his back of the palm to assure him.

"i .a..will you be there with me? I need you on my side."

He whispered while looking down. Roop felt bad seeing him sad like this. She can feel his tension in the way he is holding her hands tightly.

"My mom will not eat you. She is a vegetarian. "

He glared at her for her joke. His heart wasn't at peace. Feeling a motherly love after so many years will make his emotion very much overwhelmed, and he was scared about this.

"Now, mom is waiting for you."

Roop's voice made him come from his thoughts. Looking outside the window he realized that they had reached. He can see Roop mom standing there waving her hand at them.

"At least meet your mom."

"I would have met but I can't. I have to go as my book is going to be published tomorrow and I have to see everything personally."

He nodded at her and opened the door to go but their intertwined hands made him stop. Turning back, he looked at her. Roop came forward and gave him a small peak on his lips, assuring him.

"You should smile while meeting your mom. Maa ke samne dara nhi jata hai."

He again nodded his head, but a smile wasn't on his lips. He felt his heart beating in his ribcage wildly and was ready to come out.

Roop mom, Mrs. Radha Kapoor was standing there wearing an ironed green saree with specs dangling on her nose. Her hair was very grey, and face was wrinkled. A smile was constant on her face just like Roop.

Shaurya brought her small smile while fighting with his finger. He bent down to take her blessing who blessed him wholeheartedly.

"God bless you Mera bacha. How are you?"

Hearing Mera bacha his body became cold as the emotion was taking control. Just two words were enough to create tears in his eyes.

"I am good Mrs. Kapoor."

She laughed at him and welcomed him inside. Shaurya noticed that she was having a problem while walking so he offered his hands and helped her walk inside.

"Don't call me Mrs. Kapoor. I am your mom so call me mom only."

"Okay mom."

He felt a huge lump in his throat after the word rolled out from his tongue. He took a seat in front of her and continued to play with his finger.

"Don't be nervous. Make yourself comfortable."

He just gave a nervous smile, but he was not at peace.

"Let's have breakfast because Roop must have not given you breakfast and would have dragged you here."

He nodded his head and they both reached the dining table. Shaurya noticed that no one was there in the house except her. Roop doesn't have any siblings nor her dad. So Mrs. Kapoor lives in this house alone only.

"Mom, how can you live in his big house alone?"

Radha smiles at him while serving him his favorite breakfast. Removing her specs, she smiled and spoke.

"Why do you think I am alone here? Each corner of this house is filled with memories of my Roop and her dad. These walls have a story hidden in them. And I am not alone here. I have beautiful memories."

Shaurya felt a peace in her words. For him it's just a house of four walls but for her it's her whole life.

"Let me make you eat with my hands."

He tried to deny it but Radha wasn't ready to listen to him. He smiled and opened his mouth to eat. Radha feeds him while narrating different stories of the past. Shaurya's eyes were holding back their tears badly. They want to cry but he is controlling very hard not to cry.

"How is the food? I specially made your favorite food."

"It's very tasty mom."

He felt happiness in his heart whenever the mom word came out from his mouth. Radha feeds him while continuing her story. They both eat together and wash the dishes together. Shaurya was getting more comfortable with each passing time.

"Let's go for gardening."

He nodded his head and helped her while walking to the garden area. Seeing packets of seeds, old memories got freshen for him. He used to love gardening with Samiksha in childhood but after her he never thought of doing it again.

"Why are you standing there? Come and help me."

****

"Kriti, can you please bring my white file to me? Actually I forgot to bring it. It's really urgent."

"Don't worry. I will bring it to you."

Hanging up the call Kriti searched for the white file he was talking about. It was kept below a few of his files. Getting her car keys she drove to Vivaan's hospital. It took her twenty minutes to reach there.

Parking the car she entered inside where Vivaan was waiting for her. He ran to her, seeing her with the file. She thought that he was going to hug her but he actually snatched the file and hugged it.

"Thank you so much for bringing this file to me."

Her jaw dropped seeing him seeing the file closer to his heart like she was the most precious thing to him. Feeling jealous ran inside her veins making her red. Vivaan was busy the whole week and they didn't even spend time together. Kriti badly wanted to sit together with him but whenever she tried to get his attention he was busy with his file and hospital.

"You should have married this file instead of me."

"You are right. I should have married this beautiful file of mine. But now we can't do anything. I have to bear you for my whole life now."

Vivaan made a crying face while wiping away his fake tears. Kriti frustrated closed her eyes and then tried to go away from him. Seeing her leaving with an angry expression made him run after her.

"Sorry. Kriti please stop running."

He came in front of her which made her stop. She looked away from him with the same angry face.

"I know you want to spend some time with me. That's why I have planned a date for us tonight as it's our first month anniversary."

Hearing him, her eyes shine as she tries to control the smile forming on her lips. She has to show some attitude to her husband.

"I will not come with you anywhere."

"Siyaaa..." 

She turned around and saw him calling a nurse who was walking past them. Siya came to them and blush looking at Vivaan which made Kriti narrow her eyes. She was fucking blushing seeing her husband in front of her.

"Actually, my wife is angry, and she doesn't want to come with me for a date. Can you come with me for a date..."

Kriti's eyes widened hearing him asking for a date in front of her. Siya was about to say something when Kriti came to her and shouted.

"Leave from her before I pull your hair out and make you blade."

Turning to her husband who was controlling his laughter by biting his lips.

"It's okay if Siya doesn't want to come. I will ask some..."

"Don't you dare to go on a date with any other girl except me. I am your wife and only I have the right to go on a date with you."

Kriti shouted so loudly that everyone passing by gave her curious eyes which she didn't care about. For her she and her husband matter.

"But you only said before that you don't want to come with me anywhere."

Vivaan whispered innocently like he was the most innocent man on this earth. Kriti closed her eyes and took a deep breath before opening them. Vivaan felt scared seeing her taking Kali Mata Wala Roop.

"If your wife says no then that means she is angry, and you have to try to make her happy but you my dear husband. You always piss me off. If I am angry, come and say sorry to me and make some effort to make me happy, not to tease me or irritate me."

Vivaan nods his head like a baby while Kriti looks away waiting for him to ask for a date again in a proper way. She saw him running to the fountain which was in front of the hospital entrance.

Everyone looked at him with weird eyes. Everyone was confused seeing the owner of this hospital standing on the edge of the fountain. He picked a flower which was just beside the fountain and stood on the edge again.

"Mrs. Kriti Vivaan Singh Rajput, your husband Vivaan Singh Rajput, wants to take his wife on a date. Will you please give me permission to take my wife on a date?"

Vivaan shouted at top of his lungs in front of everyone which made Kriti's eyes widen in shock and surprise. Her heartbeat loudly seeing him coming closer to her with the rose in his hands. Vivaan kneeled in front of her and asked.

"Will you go on a date with your husband?"

Everyone hooted and started shouting 'yes' which made Kriti blush. She accepted the rose he was holding and then ran from there making him smile at her. He glared at her back till she disappeared from his eyes.

His cheeks turned red seeing everyone giving him a teasing smile and they were still hooting for them. Clearing his throat to avoid the awkwardness he ran inside picking up the file. 

****

"Where are you going?"

Vihaan asked when he saw Kavya ready with her small bag which she brought with her when she came back. Kavya turned to him and said.

"I am going back to my apartment."

"Why?"

Kavya looked with confused eyes while he was feeling his heart losing its beat hearing that she is going away from him again.

"Why? You are now okay and have fully recovered from the Chicken Pox so what is the point of staying back here."

"Who told you that I am okay. I am not okay. My head is in pain, I think my fever is coming back. Go and make some soup for me and I think you have to stay for a whole month till I am not okay."

Kavya's face was covered with confusion hearing his senseless words.

"For a month? Are you serious? It only takes nine to ten days for a person to recover from Chicken Pox and you want me to stay back here with you for one month."

"Yes. I am your husband and I want my wife to stay with me because I am still not fully."

Kavya closes her eyes before opening them again.

"My husband wants me to stay back or that he can throw me out of his life again whenever he feels like it. Vihaan I am not a thing which we can use and throw. You have fully recovered and my job is done."

Vihaan was trying to get some excuse to make her stay back with him but his mind wasn't working properly.

"You promised to find out about Preeti's death so you can't leave me. You promised me that you will help so you can't leave me now."

"So when do you want me to leave?"|

She questioned him, crossing her hands to her chest. Vihaan's forehead was covered with sweat as he felt losing his mind.

"Please Kavya don't go. Whatever happened on the first day of our marriage was my fault. I am extremely sorry for what I did but please come back to me. I promise I will never ask you to leave me again ever. I promise I will never irritate you, I will do as you do but please don't leave me alone."

He whispered while looking down, making her sigh. She kept her bag aside which made him smile. He felt his heartbeat coming back to his heart, making him fill with happiness.

"Thank you so much for staying back. I promise I will behave like a good boy."

He wiped the tears which came out from his eyes. He felt the happiest man on the earth.

"But I have to go and get my books because my exams are going to start the day after tomorrow and I have to study."

"We will go and get all your things here in our room."

Kavya denied saying that she will do it herself but Vihaan insisted on coming and helping her with shifting.

"Okay fine. You can come with me."

Grinning like a small kid he got ready. He is going out after so many days and that too with his wife. He was grinning the whole time while he got ready after taking a bath.

"Let's go."

He said and Kavya looked at him with a weird smile.

"You want to come in this?"

She asked, which made him confused. Vihaan looked down and his cheeks burned in embarrassment because he was just in a towel. Kavya controlled her laughter and went out saying that she was waiting for him outside. 

****

Heer was sitting in her room all alone. She doesn't have anything to do so everyday she is sitting alone. Everyone was busy with their work and she couldn't go to them and disturb them everytime.

She was even tired of looking at her phone and sitting alone in her room. She wants to call Ishaan but he must be busy with his camera.

"Why are you sitting here alone?"

Roshni asked while entering the room. Heer startled at the sudden voice. Smiling at Roshni, she invites her inside. Roshni looked at and saw her fate face she said.

"I know you are alone while everyone is busy with their work. Heer you are just 23, why don't you start your education again? Everyone will be so happy for you when you become independent."

Heer smiled at Roshni and remembered that she begged her chacha chachi to let her study further after 12 but they never listened to her. She wanted to study history further and wanted to do a PhD in history but no one was there to support her.

"Ishaan ji and Dadi will not like this."

"Who said this to you? I know my Ishaan and if you start your education, he will be the happiest person Heer. And about Maa don't worry. She will never oppose if Ishaan wants his wife to study further. Just talk to him today when he comes back."

Heer nodded her head, but she was still scared to ask it to Ishaan. 

Another Update!!!

Please vote, comment and follow me.

Love you all.❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 12.7K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
91K 5.2K 38
๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ...
246K 9.5K 48
โ€ข Arranged Marriage โ€ข Romantic x Shy โ€ข Possessive ML โ€ข Sunshine FL โ€ข Obsession You can imagine your own leads๐Ÿ’—
357K 7.8K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancรฉ," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...