Rise of The Shadouraito Drago...

By DemontaeWoods

Takami Koji Was Dying and He Was Only a Few Minutes Old, His Mother and Father Searched For Ways To Save Him... More

Chapter 1 - Unwanted Reunion

35 2 0
By DemontaeWoods

No One's POV

Piltover Airport

Two Women With Large Chests and Butts Can Be Seen Sitting across Each Other. the First one has Spiky Black and Blonde Hair Hair in a Ponytail and Blue Eyes, The Other Woman Has Long Silver Hair and Golden Eyes.

???:: Hey Eve.

Evelynn: What is It Akali.

Akali: Do You Think he Will Be Happy To See us again?

Evelynn: Of Course, and Plus We're Taking The Next Three Months Off, Which gives us plenty of Time To Catch up and Find The Perfect Birthday and Christmas Gift.

Akali: I Guess So. She Says With a Sigh then Stares Out The Window.

???: Hey Guys, Look at This. A Woman With a Large Chest and Butt, She also has Long Blonde hair With pink On The Tips and Blue Eyes, She Also has Blonde Fox Ears and Nine Blue Crystalized Fox Tails Shows a List of Names.

Evelynn: Ahri What is it. She asks taking the Phone.

Ahri: It's The Credits for Heartsteel's Song ''Paranoia''.

Akali: So What?

Ahri: Look at The Name of The Director and Lyrics Writer.

Evelynn: Takami Koji.

Akali: So Takami Wrote That Song?

Ahri: Yeah.

Evelynn: Well School Should Be Out Out By The Time We Land, So Let's Surprise Him at His House.

Takami's POV

I Sigh as I Stand Up and Head Out The Classroom But Mr. Ryze Stops Me.

Mr. Ryze: Mr. Koji Will stay For a Few Minutes.

I Nod and Mr. Ryze Pulls a Chair in front of My Desk.

Mr. Ryze: I See You've Been Spacing Out Since The Beginning of Class.

Takami: You Know How I Said That I Was Best Friends With K/DA, When I Was Younger?

Mr. Ryze: Yes, Is it about Them.

Takami: You Also know How I Said I Was Depressed For Months After They Left Without Saying Goodbye, and Still Have Built up Anger and Sadness, Since They Were My Only Friends?

Ryze: Yes.

Takami: Now Look at This.

I Pull Out My Phone and Show Him an Article.

That Says.

"Pop Idol Group K/DA Has Taken a Three Month Hiatus and Has Returned To The City of Piltover"

Ryze: I See, They May come And Visit you Like Nothing Has Happened since Then and You Feel You Might Blow Up at Them.

Takami: Yeah.

Ryze: I Suggest Taking The Very Long Way Home and Clearing Your Mind, Or Hang Out Near The Convince Store For a Few Hours With your Other Friend.

Takami: Yeah Thanks. I Get up and Leave, I Text The Guy's and They Say that They're Waiting at The Front Entrance.

I Look Around For The Guys.

Kayn: Alright Losers Let's go get Drunk at a Bar.

My Eyes Twitches as Smack upside the Head.

Takami: Oi, Idiot Don't Say That out Loud Damnit. I Whisper Yell.

But We still Head to a Bar Which is Quite Packed Even at Four in The Afternoon.

We Pick a Seat in The Back Corner as Not to be Spotted, K'sante went and Got us some Drink, I Chose an Entire Bottle of Whiskey, and the others Got Normal Beers.

And Bottle I Slowly Start To Realize That I'm Not Not Drunks, Buzz, or Even Tipsy.

I Sigh to myself as I Stand up and to Get myself another Drink.

"Man I Feel like Barry in that one episode of The Flash"

I sit on a Stool and Order Six Beers.

???: You Look Like You're Supposed to Be Here.

Takami: I've Had Three Entire Bottles of Whiskey and Turns Out I Can't Get Drunk. I Say and I Turn To See Beautiful tall, toned and curvaceous black woman, her hair is long black tied with dreadlocks falling to one side.

The Woman: Well That Would Suck. She Says With a Cute Giggle.

Takami: Yep, Only 17 and my Drinking Days Are Already Over.

She Chuckles The Sits Next to Me.

The Woman: My Name's Senna. She Says With Her Hand Out.

Takami: Takami. Takami Koji.

Senna: Nice To Meet You.

Senna: What Do You Like To Do For Fun?

Takami: Write Music, Sing, and Laze around, How About You?

Senna: I Like To Sing As Well.

???: Hey Babe, Why Don't You Leave This Loser and Come.

Senna: Sorry Not My Type.

???: Do You Know Who I Am? I'm.

Takami: Oi, Shut The Hell Up Your Voice Is Annoying As Hell.

???: What Did You Say To Me Brat?

Takami: Man You're Deaf To, Anyway I Said "Shut The Hell Up Your Voice is Annoying As hell" Was It That Hard To Hear?

He Tries To Throw a Punch But Is too drunk to Throw a Straight Punch.

I Catch it and Then Throw a Fast and Hard Jab To His Face Knocking Him Him Out.

Senna: You Okay?

Takami: Yeah.

Takami: Do You Wanna Get Out of Here?

She Raises an Eyebrow.

Takami: Not Like that, Like Go For a Walk.

I pay for Our Drinks Then We Leave.

Timeskip Three Hours Later.

I Walk Senna Home Which isn't far From My Own.

Senna: You Know You're Fun, I Hope We Can Do it again. She Says then Goes into Cute Thinking Pose.

Senna: Give Mr Your Phone.

I just Strug and Hand Her my Phone.

Senna: You Know Your Mom is Really Angry At You?

Takami: I Know.

Senna: There, Now You Have My Phone Number.

Takami: thanks.

Senna: It's Still Early Why don't You Come In. She Says Seductively. While Pushing her large Breast and Swaying Her Hips Showing off her Large and Nice Ass.

Takami: Very Tempting, But I'll Wait Until We're Officially Dating.

She Chuckles.

Senna: I Guess You're Right.

Takami: Talk To You Tonight?

Senna: Sure.

She Walks inside and Closes The Door Then I Sigh to Myself One More.

"This Is Going To Suck Like Hell, Someone Help, Maybe I Should Take Senna Up on That Offer" I Look Back and See Her Lights are Already out.

Takami: Well at least There's a Ladder For My Window.

I Head home and Arrive Outside my Room, I Grab The Latter From The Side Of The House and Climb inside my Window, Then I Head To My Bathroom and Take a Shower Then I Head To Bed, But Senna Texted Me and We Stayed Up Talking.

The Next Day at School

No One POV

Takami Could Barely Keep his Eyes Open, He Was Up all Night Last Night Talking To Senna.

Unknown to Him The Very People He Has Been Trying to Avoid Are Plotting Something.

Short Timeskip To Lunch

Takami's POV

I sit in The Lunch Room With The Guy's As We Talk about Random things Including How I Met Senna At Bar Yesterday.

Suddenly We Hear Screaming and Cheering.

Random Dude: Did You hear K/DA is Here? As I Heard That I Fell a Wave of Fear and Anxiety Wash over.

Takami: Guys I Gotta Go To The Nurses. I Lie as I Rush to The Opposite Exit of The Lunch Room and Head To The Mr. Ryze's Office.

Ryze: I See You Heard?

Takami: I... Think... I'm... Having... a... Panic... Attack. I Say While Breathing Heavily.

Ryze: Alright Breath Lay On The Couch.

Ryze: I Need To Call Your Parents.

Takami: No, No Not Them.

Ryze: Why Not?

Takami: If They Come Here and Those People See Them Then-

Takami: Not Them.

Ryze: If Not Them, Then Who.

Fifteen Minutes Later

The Door Opens and The People I Didn't Expect To Be Here Shows Up.

Takami: Hey Guys Long Time No See?

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

997K 61.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 35.6K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
495K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...