A stolen pure heart πŸ’–(Toga X...

By Bungee_gum4u

I do not own bnha or the characters also this story might not be related to the actual events that happen in... More

🌺an introduction for story I guess🌺
When we first met
Chapter 2 "are you sure?"
chapter 3 "Well isn't this cute"
chapter 4 "Are you free?"
✿ chapter 5 ✿
chapter 6 "can I....."
Chapter 7~
Chapter 8 "H- hey stop!"
Chapter 9 "So... we meet again"
chapter 10 "Toga! talk to me!"
Chapter 11 "Didn't I tell you not to touch her?"
chapter 12 "I'm so happy to be able to rip your throat open"
Chapter 13 'big sister'
Chapter 14 "I- I'm so sorry"
Chapter 15 "TOGA!!! HANAKO!!!"
HIIIII(not a chapter)
Chapter 16 "H- hanako..?"
blood shed ✡.17.✡
chapter β—‡18.β—†
↓ chapter 19 ↑
✎20✎
✧⁠*⁠。 21. ✧⁠*⁠。
✿chapter.22β˜†
ΒΏΒ‘~23~!?

ΰΉ‘~A bittersweet ending~ΰΉ‘

27 0 0
By Bungee_gum4u

"OPEN UP PRETTY BITCH!!!" It sounded like Uraraka at my door which startled me and causing me to quickly get up and get changed and quickly throwing a blanket over toga who looked bored? Unamused? Disappointed?... angry??

___________________________

I quickly made my way to the door and I looked back at toga who was putting her shirt on looking disappointed, I sighed and opened the door "They just found someone dead! In the movie theater!" Uraraka said in a terrified tone which made my eyes widen in shock. And this information made my mind race with thoughts 'is it that guy again!? If so what does he want!? I hope nothing happened to the others.. where are the others...?'. "Ochako...where are the others..?" *I asked her and she began tearing up which slightly caught Toga's attention and she looked like she was thinking of something. Where are the others!? Are you ok!?" I was starting to panic a lot and I rushed uraraka inside my house as I closed my door when she was inside the house "i- I think they're ok...I just ran away..I..I thought they were following me.." she cried into my shoulder and I caressed her hair in a soothing way to calm her down even though I was panicking myself. Toga then got up to go to the bathroom and when she left Uraraka quickly covered my mouth and stabbed me with a knife. And as she looked up at me she had a crazy smile on her face "shh, shh, shh.. you don't want anyone else getting hurt do you~? Did you really think I wanted to be your friend? No. I just pretended to be your friend so I can stop you from seeing my dear izuku~ I've seen he's taken a liking to you but it's better if you're gone" *she whispered as she stabbed the knife deeper into my side making me try to scream in pain but my screams were blocked my her surprisingly strong hand, I was loosing way too much blood that my vision was starting to get blurry and as my consciousness was leaving me I saw toga standing across from us near the bathroom with a cold annoyed look on her face.

•~Toga's POV~•

There i stood. Looking at that friend of hers stab her deeper as she smiled crazily, here I was thinking I was a crazy bitch. I walked towards Ochako in a fast angry pase and she slightly backed away and threw Y/N on the floor "Aw looks like I was too slow with getting rid of you that your dog's come out to save you" she said with a crazy smile as she slightly kicked Y/N who was now unconscious and bleeding out in the floor. I didn't say anything since it would only fuel her fire so I just swiftly grabbed a nearby fork and I tackled her to the floor. "Get off of me bitch!" "You have the nerve to mess with my belongings. Now let's see what that pussy, izuku, thinks of you after I ruin you"  I laugh with a crazy smile on my face now and I stab her arms hard with the fork that sinks deep in her skin causing her to bleed "Ah! Get off!" She looked shocked at what I had done but then soon stabbed my side, I didn't care I continue to stab her repeatedly with the fork which was surprisingly shark, I managed to ruin her arms to the point they couldn't move anymore, her face making it look like there were a bunch of bleeding holes on it, and she stopped moving after a few more stabs to her eyes. I was covered in blood, I laugh as I hold my cheek with my bloody hand "Look how easy that was! It wouldn't have happened if you knew your place!" I pull her hair and brought her bloody face to mine making me smile at my work but I soon remember that Y/N was bleeding out so I rushed towards her and quickly ripped some of my shit and cover her wound. 'shir, shit, SHIT' I thought to myself as I picked her up and placed her on the couch, I quickly looked around the house looking for bandages. I finally found some in the bathroom and I quickly went to Y/N, I cleaned up her wound, stitched it up which made her wince in her sleep a bit, and I finally bandaged it. "Shit.. I hope you wake up soon Y/N.." I hoped as I checked her pulse and then decided to make her some food for when she wakes up and also decided to clean the whole mess I had made.

After an hour she wasn't awake which made me start panicking but I calmed myself down slightly and stayed by her side beside her on the floor next to the couch and soon enough I had fallen asleep with my tears falling down my face and as I held her hand.

♪~Y/N's POV ~♪

All I remember from that day was getting stabbed and seeing Toga's expression, I woke up with Toga holding my hand and sleeping next to me as she sat in the floor. 'what happened to me- ouch.."  I winced and as I slightly moved, I looked down at my side and saw bandages wrapped around my body . I yawn and stretched carefully and gently got up now walking to the bathroom. After about 10 minutes later I came out of the bathroom to find toga looking everywhere for me and calling my name with concern in her voice "Y/N!? Y/N!?? Where are you!?" She called out for me with tears now in her eyes "Toga? Are you alright?" I asked a bit concerned, hearing my voice made her turn around and rush towards me and gently squeezing me in a hug "I- I was so worried you weren't going to wake up..I..*sob*...I can't stand the thought of loosing you.. I'm so sorry for putting you into any danger" she cried as she held me close with her loving yet fearful embrace, it felt like she was scared of me abandoning her. "It's ok, I'm ok, see? I'm awake and all better now.. sorry for stressing you like this" I apologize as I hugged her back and spoke in a soothing tone to calm her down a bit, after a bit she finally let go and looked at me with her tired yet loving golden eyes but slowly those beautiful loving eyes turned dark "I...I can't loose you again. I can't have anything or anyone take you away from me or harm you. I'm sorry Y/n.." Toga spoke coldly before making me fall unconscious with a swift movement of her hand.

What felt like hours later I had woken up in a cold sweat, I looked around and tried to move but I couldn't I was tied to a chair in what seemed like a basement. "My love's finally awake ~! How did you sleep my dear?" Toga asked as she had a smile I had never seen on her face, a smile that I've seen on someone I couldn't remember however.... A crazy lovesick smile. "Toga!? Where am I!? What did you do to me!?" I looked at toga with a mix of fear and concern, my voice filled with panic "don't worry, my love. You're safe here. No one will take you away from me here. I'll keep you well kept and we'll get to see each other every single day, AND YOU'LL ONLY LOVE ME!!" Toga seemed like someone completely different to me, I had never seen her like this with me, her eyes filled with love for me..but that kind of love was different...and dangerous.

"Toga seriously! What are you doing!? Stop this you're scaring me!" I yell with a bit of fear in my voice as my lower lip trembled a bit "Hush now, my little lamb. I'll take good care of you from now on.no one will get in the way." She said along with a crazy laugh, she got closer to me, kissed me, and injected me with something which was probably a type of drug making me feel dizzy.

.

.

.

It's been a few days? Weeks? Years? I'm not quite sure.... she's kept me here for so long I don't know what's going on outside...I have lost my appetite for anything...my motivation to stay awake is limited and the only thing I have to look forward to and dread is her coming back every time. I can't take this anymore. "Haiiii!!! My lovely! I brought you some food!" Toga exclaimed in her cheery voice but I stayed quiet. "Still nothing, huh? Why don't you love me anymore?? I did all of this for you!" She said slightly annoyed. "I never asked for any of this. I loved the toga I knew before." I spat, my voice without any trace of happiness.

"Oh? So you're deciding to talk now? If you have the strength to talk then you sure as hell have the strength to eat so here, Eat." She handed me a plate of what used to be my favorite food. "I'm not going to eat this. Just kill me already." I spoke with no emotion but pain but she just turned around and left the basement.

The next day she came down stairs silent than ever. "Are you here to torture me? To force me to eat?? Just kill me! I hate you!" I yelled at her she came closer to me and kissed my lips before I pulled away from the kiss I felt a strong pain on my side. She had stabbed me. "Y/n, I love you" she spoke softly with tears running down her face as she now was making a hole on my chest and soon enough...she ripped out my heart causing me to die...with tears running down my face and blood spilling everywhere....

And

"Y/n, I love you" were the only
words you said to me that day.

What a bittersweet ending.....

★~The end~★

A/N: HIIIII EVERYONE WHO STUCK AROUND!! That's the end of "A stolen pure heart" by yours truly 🤭🤭 I really hope you guys enjoyed it! And it took FOREVER for me to update I know..😕 but here's the ending >:) let me know your thoughts on it!!!

This is a goodbye..for now?? 🤨🤭😼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615 18 21
As the sun sets the evening before their graduation from U.A. High, a group of heroes-to-be gathers for a night like no other- their last before step...
185K 4.3K 16
18+ [[COMPLETE]] Besides Bakugo, you are the resident badass of class 1-A and everyone knows it. You're pretty intimidating, but you are solid friend...
229K 8.5K 17
― ❛ 𝗠𝗬 π—šπ—œπ—₯π—Ÿ ! ❜ ❝ THAT'S SO GAY! ❞ ❝ TH-THAT'S KINDA THE WHOLE POINT??? ❞ Λ– β€€Χ„β€€Φ΄β€€ΦΌ Λ– ✧...
16.7K 136 37
-A Series of Smut and One Shots- X Reader = Gender Neutral Otherwise it'll specifically say male or female. (Characters are aged up to 18+ Think most...