Her

By pinkxlotus

TRIGGER WARNING: Rape 18+ A short story on a woman that gets raped by a sick and twisted man. The story cont... More

2
Him
Completed

1

18.4K 133 10
By pinkxlotus

I was the best man, she was the maid of honor, the guys at one table and girls at the other. So I saw her across the hall, she looked at me with those green eyes, brown hair, while she took a bite of her salad.

She got up and walked towards the double doors, I got up and followed.

I walked past the people dancing and drinking,

I see her turn around the corner into the bathroom. Before she can close the door I slide in.

"Wha- what the hell are you doing?"

I turn her around unzip her dress, she squirms a little, trying to push me off but that's just her messing around, I kiss her back, she arches, I take my finger and trace it down her back.

I pull off her dress and remove her cheeky panties. Get on my knees, put my hands on her ass and squeeze, and shove my face in her vag. I look up, her face facing upwards, she grabs my shoulder.

I put her two legs on my shoulder and bring her up on the counter. Her head on the mirror, I stick my dick inside of her, her mouth opens, and her eyes roll back a little.

I start off easy then thrusting harder. I see a tear roll down her face, I guess she's enjoying it. I bust inside of her, I drop her legs, wipe the sweat off my forehead and walk out of the bathroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 322 19
The maknaes of Momoland and BTS watched their unnies and hyungs have love stories. Them feeling jealous, they want to have a love story of their own...
5.6K 149 19
In this world there are two kinds of people. The kind that use their powers for the greater good, they put the needs of others before their own and d...
548K 8.5K 40
It was crazy how we met. Now we are on our way to marriage. Our life is anything from ordinary. Follow along on the journey of James and Madeline