๐‹๐„๐“ ๐Œ๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” โ˜…...

By x0x0k4ya

Karolin Meyer, a 17 year old girl, is a member of a band named TOKIO HOTEL. She's a best friend with Bill Kau... More

intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
me and you, forever
author's note
NEW BOOK OUT!!

66

2.2K 45 50
By x0x0k4ya

(play when told in the story⬆️ Naked by Avril Lavigne)

"ok guys you're on in 15 minutes." announced David making my heart beat faster.

tom made some sort of mouse sound making me chuckle slightly. "fuck im so nervous it's not even funny anymore." bill groaned taking a deep breath in.

georg was almost passed out trying to stay awake and gustav was sitting with his headphones on trying to relax.

"im going to the bathroom." i said getting up.

the door opened after a while and tom slipped in locking the door behind him.

he approached me with a smirk and i couldn't help but smile. he put his hands on my ass and i wrapped mine around his neck.

"i know what you're doing." i smirked kissing his neck softly. "c'mon i need to get rid of the stress." he rolled his eyes playfully. "making out helps and you know it." he chuckled and without any warning he smashed his lips on mine.

he was really rough kissing. and not gonna lie i enjoyed it a lot. his hands were roaming my body.

"guys we have 2 minutes!" bill yelled banging on the door. we pulled away smiling. "ok it really did help." i said. i felt more relaxed now.

"told you." he gave me i quick kiss before opening the door. i was glad that bill interrupted us. we were just a few seconds away from fucking.

i made sure i look good in the mirror and fixed my fit a little. as i said me and tom are matching and it's pretty cute.

i took i deep breath. i was nervous as
fuck.

we quickly hugged each other before entering the stage. the crowd erupted with screams making me smile widely.

"hello Berlin!" bill yelled to the microphone making all the people scream their lungs out.

"thank you all for coming tonight! enjoy the show!" he smiled and with that we began to play the first song, final day.

my fingers moved perfectly on each string making perfect noises. i felt the music go through my body. i loved that feeling.

i looked at the front row and saw my father, sam, envy, sister with ryle, sime, and even michael waving at us with a smile. i smiled back nodding my head at them.

i closed my eyes moving my head to the beat feeling every worry i held go away. music is truly my passion.

the crowd was loud and full of energy making me feel proud. i opened my eyes amd looked at all the people that came to see us.

bill stopped singing for a while turning the microphone towards the crowd. till now i didn't really realise how loud they really were.

i glanced at tom who was staring at me smiling. we walked towards each other pressing our backs together playing the guitar in sync making all the people scream.

we finished our set of songs that we were supposed to preform tonight. my fingers were aching but the feeling made me feel happy.

"thank you all so much for tonight!" bill yelled to the microphone. everyone screamed, some people were even crying.

"but this isn't the end." he calmly said looking over at me signaling me with his hand to come over.

i felt the adrenaline in me raise up as i got closer to the microphone. a security member handed bill a chair which he put next to me and also took another microphone since he will be singing a bit as well.

i took the microphone out of the holder and looked at the crowd.

"i wrote a song i would like to play here and now. but it's not just an ordinary song. it is written for someone." as i said these words i turned my head towards tom who was looking at me a bit confused.

i patted the chair tilting my head at him. he understood so he took of his guitar and came over to me slowly sitting down.

"you know, i was going through a lot after my mother died. it even got that bad that i didn't see the reason to wake up, to do anything. i truly lost my spark. it even led me to a thought of ending it all, every single struggld would be gone, forever." i calmy said trying to hold my emotions back.

i looked over at tom who was watching me with sad eyes so i gave him a soft smile before turning my head to the front row. they had the same expression on their faces.

i saw that envy, simone, amelia, and surprisingly my father had tears in their eyes.

"but i was saved. i found the person that made me see the future, that made me see that it's all worth it, that made all the struggles go away." i gulped a little to hold back the tears.

i locked eyes with tom, who was just starting at me with tears in the corner of his eyes and a weak smile.

"i was thinking about how to thank that person. so i did something i can do with my heart. music. i wrote this song for him, and only him. tom, this is for you." i moved my hand his way giving him a smile. he returned it while wiping a tear away.

the crown screamed as i put the microphone back in the holder. i turned my body sideways a bit so i could see tom but the crowd could still see me.

i nodded at the three guys, and gustav began to play the rhythm.

(if you don't know the song play it now, and continue after you played it)

i took a deep breath, placing my lips closer to the microphone and my hands on my guitar.

i opened my mouth and started to sing the song, my voice sounding beautiful.

I wake up in the morning
Put on my face

The one that's gonna get me
Through another day

Doesn't really matter
How I feel inside

'Cause life is like a game sometimes

i looked at tom who was staring at me with love in his eyes, admiring me while smiling, holding back his tears.

But then you came around me
The walls just disappeared

Nothing to surround me
And keep me from my fears

I'm unprotected
See how I've opened up

Oh, you've made me trust

i winked at tom as i sung the last line making him laugh a little.

Because I've never felt like this before

I'm naked

Around you

Does it show?

i didn't break eye contact with him while singing this part. i smirked at him, earning a chuckle and smirk from him back.

You see right through me
And I can't hide

I'm naked

Around you

And it feels so right

i sang the lyrics feeling it in my whole body but mostly in my heart.

i looked over at bill who was singing some parts with me to make it sound better and we raised our eyebrows at each other.

I'm trying to remember
Why I was afraid

To be myself and let the
Covers fall away

I guess I never had someone like you

To help me, to help me fit

In my skin

i gave tom a big smile before turning to the crowd.

i focused on the people in the crowd. they were standing, and waving with their flashes just moving from side to side slowly.

I never felt like this before

I'm naked

Around you

Does it show?

You see right through me

And I can't hide

I'm naked

Around you

i kept my eyes on tom, who couldn't hold back his tears anymore.

And it feels so right

he gave me a weak smile while wiping his teary eyes.

I'm naked
Oh oh yeah

Does it show?

Yeah, I'm naked

Oh oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah-

Oh oh

I'm naked around you

Does it show?

I'm so naked around you
And I can't hide

You're gonna, gonna see right through-

i sang, holding the note, my voice being angelic. i never knew i could sing like that.

bill was singing the other part, and to be honest we sounded so perfect together.

(See right through me and i can't hide)

Gonna see right through-

(I'm naked around you)

I'm so naked around you

And i can't hide

You're gonna see right through, baby.

i finished locking my eyes with tom. the crowd erupted. i put my guitar down carefully.

tom jumped from his seat and hugged me, i hugged him back. he rested his head on my shoulder, as quiet sobs were coming from him. he tightened his grip on me, his embrace made my heart warm.

gustav, georg, and bill joined us, creating a group hug. we pulled apart after a while.

i was expecting tom to kiss me or something but instead he walked towards the microphone and took it.

"this was the sweetest, most heart warming thing anyone ever did to me. but i have something to say as well." he stated as signaled me to walk closer to him.

"lin." he softly said my name, still making me get butterflies. "I've thought abou this for a long time. i realized that you are the right person for me. you are the one that makes me happy, the one i want to see when i wake up, the one i can't loose, the one i love." he smiled taking my hand softly, not breaking the eye contact.

happy, fresh tears were rolling down my cheeks. he wiped one with his thumb before continuing.

"so would you please do me an honour, and be my girlfriend?" he asked his eyes filled with love and hope.

i looked deep in his eyes. "yes, yes i would." i cried out, collapsing in his arms.

everyone was screaming for us. i looked to the front row, only to see everyone crying out of happiness.

and honestly, i was too.

"i love you so much, lin."

"i love you even more, tom."

he connected our lips together. i melted into the love filled kiss, closing my eyes.

suddenly it felt like there was no one, just the two of us.

just me and him, forever.

heat and a ticklish feeling ran through my body and i felt a wave of energy flew through me.

my spark was back, and i was happy.

after all this suffering, i finally felt truly happy again.

__________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 4K 124
This is the sequel of; "the special guitar" This story takes place when y/n and her best friend moves in with Tokio hotel. Y/n used to be the guitari...
31.5K 970 30
Y/n moved to Germany, where she became friends with the twins Tom & Bill, even tho Bill warned her to not fall for Tom, she still did. The boys later...
38.5K 637 15
Being the younger sister of a famous drummer is hard for 12 year old Y/N Schรคfer. She's not embarrassed about it or anything she loves her brothers w...
12.5K 197 14
Tom KaulitzXreader(xbill) !Lime! at first it was harmless self-harming, but time passed and now I just wanna die It's 2006, you, Bill and Tom have ju...