Dancing Girl | One Piece | Po...

By BlackFox_0208_USA

SINGLE CHAPTER / ONE-SHOT (maybe...) Whitebeard's crew decides to dock in a town to replenish supplies and ge... More

โ๐ƒ๐š๐งรง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ...โž

25 2 0
By BlackFox_0208_USA

•slightly mature content.

•Not recommended for minors.

•Sorry for any grammatical errors.

•POV. 3 Person•

The sea waves shook against the sand on the beaches, the silver light of the moon reflected on the waters and illuminated the dark night. In a simple but welcoming small town, the sounds of screams and laughter could be heard from far away, whether from drunken pirates or prostitutes looking for a client to satisfy and make money.

Portgas D, Ace. The commander of Whitebeard's second fleet, along with some of his sailors, had docked in that city in order to replenish supplies and get some rest. After refueling, they decided to go to the local bars to drink and de-stress. Walking along the city road, they came across a large bar, where they could hear applause, shouts, laughter and whistles. That was the chosen bar.

Upon entering the local bar, the atmosphere was permeated with the smell of alcohol and the lively sound of customers' conversations and the noise of music being distributed by local musicians. The low lights created a mysterious and cozy atmosphere, highlighting the smiles and laughter that filled the room. The men who were with Ace quickly dispersed into the large bar. The brunette walked up to the counter, his gaze passing through the bright space, adjusting his hat on his head, before asking the bartender for a cold drink and a large plate of food. His drink was the first thing to arrive, a large wooden mug, filled to the brim with beer, he quickly picked up the mug and brought it to his lips and took two large sips, before his attention was drawn to a stage at the back of the room. bar, which he noticed the moment a light was projected onto it. He soon heard the music start again and a few seconds later the red stage curtains opened and he soon heard the men whistle and scream in euphoria.

The feeling of curiosity came over him, his head turned for a moment to the bartender who had handed him the plate of food, and after his gaze returned to the stage for a second, he picked up his mug and plate and began walking. towards the stage, in the crowd, he managed to spot a table where some of his companions were sitting. He quickly walked over to the table, placing his plate and mug on the wooden surface, before pulling an empty chair from another table and sitting on it, beginning to eat his food.

"What is happening?" he asked, eating a piece of meat, his eyes on the plate. Marco looked at the brunette, before returning his gaze to the stage.

"We had a lucky day today; a local dancer is performing at this bar" the blonde explained, earning a confused look from Ace. He looked at Marco, before looking in the same direction as the blonde, and his jaw, which was chewing on a piece of meat, stopped moving as he looked at the stage.

There were red curtains hiding the brick wall behind the stage and a catwalk that extended the stage forward. But his eyes were on the dancer.

Her tanned skin glowing in the spotlight, her slim waist swaying to the sides, shaking the orange and black fabric of her body-hugging belly dance costume. The woman's hair was in a ponytail, tied with an orange headband, but that didn't stop her dark curls from bouncing in the air as the woman danced. The tanned woman turned her body, before bending down and her hands passed over the chins of some men who were on the edge of the catwalk, a smile dominated her full lips, and her brown eyes showed a seductive look, moving from table to table, analyzing the men as she rose from her crouched position.

Until her gaze stopped at Ace.

Straightening his posture, he shoved the food in his mouth down his throat in a dry gulp, before moistening his lips, sending a smile and a hat tip to the dancer, who sent him a smile before leaning forward. , pulling the fabric of her skirt up slightly, in an impromptu bow, before continuing to dance.

"I think someone liked you." Thatch's voice broke him out of his trance, and made Ace snort and go back to eating. "Be careful, she might choose you during the selection process." Ace looked at him curiously.

"Selection?"

"From what I heard, in the middle of the show, she chooses one lucky person and pays more attention to him" Marco said, while poking Ace with his elbow.

The brunette snorted, before taking a sip of his beer, his gaze returning to the dancer, who spun and moved her hips gracefully and seductively across the stage, earning more whistles from the men around the stage.

The dancer then stopped in the middle of the stage, with her back to her spectators, the sound of the music changed to a steady beat of drums, and as the rhythm of the drums increased, her hips accelerated her movements, causing the thin coins, hanging from the cloth belt, to cause a rattling sound that accompanied the sounds of the drums. Slowly one of her arms rose and Ace could see that her thumb was pressing against her middle finger, and with a small movement of her thumb, the middle finger hit her palm, causing a barely audible snap. But as soon as she snapped her fingers, the bar went dark.

Ace frowned in confusion, a seed of doubt planting in his head, wondering if this was part of the Show. Unconsciously, he pushed the chair he was using away from the table, and looked around, trying to find some source of explanation.

"I've never seen you around here, but it looks like you know what to do." A velvety voice whispered in his ear, sending a shiver down the brunette's spine. He felt a soft hand go over her shoulder, before he felt a weight on her lap.

"I take it you're the dancer?" Ace finally asked, after it registered that the mysterious woman sat on his lap. A laugh followed, before he heard a pop, and the lights came on and he was met with the brown eyes he'd been searching for when the tanned dancer was dancing on stage, but he not only caught her gaze, but also the dancer was sitting on his lap.

"This answer your question?" she asked, as she ran one of her hands down Ace's chest. He just hummed in response, before holding his breath as he felt her hips begin to move in his lap.

"May I ask your name?" he asked, as one of her hands slowly grabbed the soft flesh of one of the tanned girl's thighs, as he felt his pants slowly starting to get tight. His question made her stop and look at him with a slightly surprised expression.

"That's interesting, men often ask me if I'm going to see this through to the end." She said, with a laugh, as Ace lightly squeezed her thigh. "Nirine... Haddock Nirine." She whispered in his ear, as she dragged her nails gently down the back of his neck, sending more shivers down Ace's spine.

"Your name is familiar to me..." he murmured, as her hand moved up from her thigh to her hip, stroking her skin with her thumb. While she continued to roll slowly on his lap.

"Oh yes?" she said, moving her hips back onto Firefists' lap. Her hands moved up from the back of his neck to the man's disheveled hair. The tanned woman clearly saw Ace's Adam's Apple jump slightly, causing her to smile softly, and bring her lips to the brunette's neck, planting a kiss on his neck, Ace moved his hands up to Nirine's bare back and scratched it. gently her skin.

"I think you better stop moving those hips, kitten..." he murmured, with his eyes closed, his head tilted slightly back, resting on the back of the chair, while he tried to control his breathing, which was heavier than normal.

"Why? Can't take it?" Nirine asked, as she felt one of Ace's hands go up her back, passing through the cloth that covered her breasts, until finally stopping at the back of the tanned woman's neck.

"If you continue..." he began, pulling Nirine closer to her face. His gaze shifting between those seductive brown eyes and those tempting looking lips. "I can't guarantee that I'll hold back on my actions..." he then got closer, ready to capture those lips, eager to know the texture and flavor they had. He felt the brunette removing her hand from his locks, but he paid no attention, until his face was covered by his own hat.

"Sorry, but I'm not going any further than that, cowboy." It was the last sentence he heard from the tanned woman, before the weight on his lap disappeared. He stood still for a few seconds, as he felt his senses return and the sound of music playing in his ears, as well as screams and whistles. He slowly removed the hat from his face, and looked around, seeing his companions laughing and teasing him, he looked around again, trying to find the figure of the dancer, but only found drunken men, laughing and dancing sloppily.

He also noticed that her pants had become too tight for his liking.

•••

After gathering the entire crew in the bar, everyone began to return to the Moby Dick, all laughing and laughing.

"What is it Ace? You are very quiet." Thatch questioned, breaking Ace out of his thoughts, the brunette hummed in confusion, as he looked at Thatch and Marco, confused.

"What?" he asked, confused.

"Don't tell me you're in love with the dancer?" Marco asked with a teasing smile, earning a snort from Ace. "I don't judge you brother, I would also fall in love with a brunette sitting on my lap."

"I didn't fall in love with her" Ace denied, earning a laugh from Marco. The brunette ignored the laughter and teasing, as he immersed himself in his thoughts. Logically it was about Nirine, he couldn't easily get her out of his head, the velvety voice, the eyes that showed seduction and something else that Ace couldn't decipher, the soft flesh of her thighs over his hand, and her hands scratching the back of his neck and his chest. He knew he shouldn't think like that, after all she was a dancer and she would probably do it with someone else that same night, or the next night. But despite his logical side speaking, he couldn't get the tan out of his mind. 'Those lips looked so kissable...' Ace thought, putting his hands in his pants pocket, feeling the soft fabric and small cotton balls stuck inside the pockets-

Ace stopped walking, catching the attention of his companions. He removed his hands from his pockets and patted his back pockets, finding them empty.

"What is it Ace? Did he miss something?"

"I had taken a bag of berries with me." He said. "I could have sworn they were there when-" he stopped as his mental gears finally turned and the puzzle piece clicked into place. He snorted, as a slight smile tugged at his lips.

"Ace?" Thatch asked.

"I remembered where I knew that dancer from." Ace said, reminding his companions of the previous conversation, when they had just left the bar (after managing to drag Ace, who was definitely not looking for Nirine).

"Where?"

He adjusted his leather hat on his head, with a smile.

"Nirine Haddock. Also known as Softpaws, or Drunk Devil."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

There could possibly be a second part, it depends if you readers want it. 🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

804K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.8M 60.4K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
600K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
162K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...