Breaking The Rules | JENLISA

Oleh KpopInYourArea

(ON-HOLD) It's normal to like a Professor sometimes but for her, it more than that. Seducing eachother during... Lebih Banyak

𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜
Professor (1)
Ms Park (2)
Sick (3)
Friendship (4)
Text (5)
Interaction (6)
Trapped (7)
The kiss (8)
Elect (9)
Confused Feelings (10)
Secret (11)
Dinner (12)
Late (13)
"Make out" Exam (14)
The Hot Get Hotter (15)
Lie Continues (16)
Together (17)
Caught (18)
Party (19)
No Turning Back (21)
She fell first but Lisa fell harder (22)
"First Day" - M - (23)
Trouble - M - (24)
The end of the beginning (25)

Mine -M- (20)

1K 25 4
Oleh KpopInYourArea

After making this, i need to go to church
-----

LISA POV
AN HOUR AGO

"Hey!! Lisa! Oh my, it's been so long!" One of my childhood friends hugged, me as i greeted my way approaching them. I just went upstairs to talk and meet my friends, since it's been awhile.

We've been all occupied with work, travelling and everything. After hearing Bam, announcing that they'll be here. I couldn't waste the moment to have a conversation with them.

I told Jennie about it, and in which she agreed we'd separate for now and meet up at our table. I left the table first, but i watched her leave the table before i went upstairs.

She seemed to be occupying and making friendly conversations with others, it won't be so bad leaving her here. Besides, I'm not a nanny. I should let her have fun, even though i have to admit that red dress of hers are really catching everyone's attention.

"Hey, Diana!"
I said, hugging her as she hugged me tightly. I groaned, i could never forget this girl. What a crazyball.

"LISAAAA!" One shouted, making his way towards me as we bumped into eachother as part of our hello.

"YOOO! KOOKIE, HOWS HAWAII??" I said, man i missed this kook! We used to have such old gang back in the days, we used to be so big and always hung out. Those days, were so precious now we've grown.

"I'm good! My wife doesn't know i'm partying right now" He winked, as he whispered. Right, he is married. It was shocking to hear, but very great news.

I hit him, as he was telling me he was joking. about not telling his wife.Because, even if i hate snitching. I would. No husband, shouldn't be like that. If it's especially a party, the wife should know.

"Still the jokester, aren't you?" We both laughed as i joined their table, we were at the balcony and got a really good look at the ocean view. Yes. You heard it.

Oceanview. This was one of the top seoul's best club, i'm wondering myself how bam even got all this money.

"ooohh, look who it is. It's my lisaapoo" I heard that old name again, and i rolled my eyes playfully recognizing that voice still the same old voice.

"Didn't think i'd see you here, IU!"  I smiled happily, i missed this shorty one! I stood up and hugged her, oh i missed her so much. She's been like my big sister, my whole life.

We grew up together, and we were inseparable. Till she graduated of course, i haven't seen her since. She's been so busy abroad.

She hugged me tightly, messing with my hair in the process. She knows the things i don't like, and yet does it to annoy me. She's still the same her.

"aigoo~ you look the same but got taller"
She said as she tried to push down my shoulders to lower my height, but i didn't budge and laughed at her.

"And you..You're still short"
Saying as we broke the hug, she pinched my cheeks hard as i hold it looking at her miserably as she was the one who was laughing at me. She still loves to baby me, that's for sure.

"Oh shut up, lis"
She complained, hitting me as she left to join the table. I followed after, and they all began a conversation. Oh wow, how i missed this so much.

"So how's everything??"
Diana asked, we were all sat down the tables and handed drinks to each one of us.

"Me and my wife are expecting a kid" Jungkook winked, we all cheered and applauded him. He's a year younger than me, but already married. While , Me? Damn..am i really that workaholic.

But overall, i'm so happy for jungkook. I'd didn't think he was that mature enough to grow a family, he'd always been the goofiest and the most trouble in our friend group.

"And i, the business i had in new york. It was success, Lisa. You should go and visit sometime" IU Said. Me? Go to new york, that would be a dream come true. I have the money, but it's just the time i don't have.

"How about you lis?"
Diana asked.

"Well, i'm still a professor" I smiled, it's not like i hated that job. It can be fun, but it's a little stressing.

"5 Years, as a professor. Damn lis" We all laughed, five years doesn't seem long but it's quite a lot if you can ask me. There are a lot of ups and downs, and especially with the student. I'm not stupid, and i do notice my students having a crush on me.

Which is pretty obvious, but these past few years i've been abiding by the rules. I didn't wanna lose my job, but now i've completely risked it. I'm sure, as long as no one knows. Me and Jennie will be off the hook, is not like we're a thing?.

I mean..

We've done some unquestionable stuff, but we never really had a label. It was just an accident overall, but it still made me feel like a pervert after that dressing room kiss. I'm glad she didn't feel comfortable about it, as long as we're friends. There's no trouble at all really.

"But, i was thinking of starting my own business too" I continued to talk, which got their attention. I have been planning it for awhile really, but i didn't get the time to actually finalize everything.

I didn't wanna tell chaeyoung, because she will always persuade me to do it.

I was hoping if i could make my own studio, for photographing. You know, that type of job. I did find a good place, but yet again. I'm still unsure.

"Well, if you need any help. You got me, and IU. We're the business geniuses" Diana winked, and we all laughed. Continuing our conversation, i really got into it.

An Hour later

"Remeber the time, IU tripped and fell on her face" I snorted and took a sip of my drink. I wasn't as drunk yet, i wasn't planning to drink so much because i wanted to take jennie home safely.

"Oh shut it, little sis" IU said to me, rolling her eyes she was already drunk. She only took like 2 drinks, and she was already so talkative.

It wasn't just her drunk, literally these two idiots are too. All i can do now is agree and talk with them, but honestly they were talking nonsense.

"Lil sis, let's go dance. Come on" IU suddenly annouced as she stood up, leaving the other two idiots on their own and made her way up to me.

Right now?

I wasn't really planning to dance..But i guess i can't say no, IU is scary at times especially when she's drunk she can't hold back the things she say. And she might shout at me for no reason.

I let her drag me downstairs not even telling the others where we're going but they were already occupied with each other. As i was making my way down i tried to look for Jennie. She was no where to be seen, i guess she's enjoying herself is all that matters.

She's probably off enjoying with someone, thinking of that kind of hurts. She's probably already met with Jisoo and Rose.

"Come on lis! you dance! why dancing likee ..like.. a robot!" She said drunkly, since i was awkwardly dancing. There were also alot of people here, so it was pretty crowded to the point i was just face to face with her.

"I'm not a dancer" I shouted, since the music was so much louder up close. She only glared at me, well i have no choice.

"Oh shitalk!"
She said.

I was gonna dance the hell out of me until the music changed, first it was upbeat and fancy. Now it's slow, and very sexy.

Bro..

I look around to see everyone dancing with someone, what a timing!

"I think we should wait till the music changes again" I told her, but we were already almost in the middle of the crowd and couldn't get out.

She shook her head, as she suddenly grabbed my wrist. Ah. I should get used to this, she has done this before way long time ago but not certainly drunk.

"You dance like a crazy granny, you know that right?" I told her as she was swaying her hips, she took her tongue out at me as she ordered me to lean closer because we weren't like the other poeple dancing

"Shut it, Lisapoo. I'm trying to teach you how to dance you moron! Now come here!" she hissed.

Wow, aggressive much?

I follow her as she wrapped herself around my shoulders, she ordered me to put my hand on her waist. I didn't feel anything at all, so i did what she told me.

This song was kind of relaxing, but our dancing a little too awkward. It just didn't seem right.
"What am i sick?! Come closer you dork!"

She said, i snorted as i leaned my head on her shoulders like i was hugging her. I don't really know what i was doing, but i was going with the flow.

"Good"
She said, as she leaned her body against me simply hugging me as we dance to the music. It made me close my eyes, even though it felt awkward it just felt soothing.

"See, i told you. You can dance, little sis." She said laughing, which caused me to laugh too. Drunk IU, wasn't that bad afterall. She was definitely much worse before, she tried to wrestle me!

I will never forget that bruise she gave me, after turning a whole dance floor into a wrestling ring. It was definitely a blast but not so much on the body, i was getting bombed on.

"I know, better than you" I said, we danced in silent after that. My heart felt fast, it was beating so fast for some reason and i felt nervous.

I don't know why i was feeling like this all of a sudden, is this an effect of IU? Oh no.

Oh shit.
It better not be.

I swear, my heart felt like going over the top and i felt myself shaking all of a sudden. I opened my eyes, and i heard a voice.

No One POV

"Lalisa Manoban."
Dark, but yet serious tone caused lisa to stop dancing with IU as they both turn to the person who looked like she could light up flames right now.

"Jennie?" Lisa said, shocked how she pulled IU out of lisa's arms. IU was suprised, but not too suprised as shrugged herself.

"I need go drink more anyway, see you later my lisa" IU said, fixing her hair as she blew a kiss on Lisa. Glancing to Jennie, which made her really mad

"What are you doing-"
Lisa asking, but gets interrupted when Jennie approached her and hugged her tightly as she leans her body towards her.

"Dance with no one else besides me" She said, tightening the hug. Lisa was still processing whatever happened, she wasn't nervous or heart beating fast for IU.

It was Jennie, it was like she was expecting something.

"But-"

"Shut up."
Jennie cuts her off, which she did went silent. Lisa swallowed her saliva, she knew she wasn't drunk everything to her was clear so was Jennie. They never got into this situation.

Or never did, Jennie ever act like this towards Lisa. It was all new yet it just felt so right for a reason or it felt like things just happen and it must be accepted.

"Uhm..Where have u been?" Lisa says breaking the silence between them, she could feel her own heartbeat run so fast. It wasn't IU, it was Jennie making her feel this way.

"Does that matter? You left me for an hour" Jennie said, grabbing lisa's hand and making it wrap around her waist. As she did the same with her own but resting it on top of Lisa's shoulder.

Now, it felt right.

"I didn't leave you, i told you we'd meet though-" Before she could say anymore, she was cut off again. She really liked cutting her off.

"I waited for you. I've been looking for you, wondering when you'll come back. But, you were already enjoying yourself with someone else" She said, leaving lisa shocked for some reason. Again, never had she thought Jennie would be like this.

"I'm sorry"
Lisa simply said.

"You're sorry can be forgiven, if you dance with me right now." Jennie ordered, lisa followed. The short one leaned closer to the taller, as there was no gap in between them no more. Lisa could feel Jennie's breathe, as she leaned her head onto her shoulder.

"lisa."
She said.

She hummed in response, as Jen told her to lean closer her. Wanting to whisper something to her, because they could even barely hear each other.

Lisa leaned closer to Jennie.
"How about we forget what we are right to each other right now..and do it hm?"

She whispered, her lips close to Lisa's ear as she felt her hot breathe. Lisa furrowed her eyebrow in confusion, by what she meant.

"What?"
She was going to pull back, until she felt Jennie nibbling her ear.

"Wait, Jen. Stop, you're drunk"
Lisa says, finally pulling away from Jennie. Lisa looks away, but continued to dance with jennie she didn't wanna make any eye contact with her right now. xd

"Lisa, look at me"
She said seriously, but she didn't budge which just made Jennie a little irradiated.

"Look at me, or i'm going to kiss you"
Jennie says, Lisa averted her eyes at Jennie as she saw her smirk but yet still not satisfied with what they were doing right now.

"You don't want to kiss me?" Jennie said, with pouty lips and pleading eyes. She was trying to hint Lisa for what she wants to do.

"No! I mean Ye-No! I just feel like i'm taking advantage of you" Lisa stuttered, she muttered to herself in disappointment. She was supposed to be the one who's brave, but apparently she wasn't.

"Oh, lili. You're not. Remeber, we both agree with this?" She said, cupping her cheeks. Licking her lips in the process, in which Lisa noticed. She will never forget how that plump, pink lips felt when it touched hers in the classroom that day.

"Yeah, But jen. We were never really clear about it, and you know..everything is just confusing" Replying as she scratches the back of her neck, trying not to make another eye contact with Jennie.

"Why can't we just accept the things we have done? It's not illegal."
Jennie said.

"I know but-" Before she could say anything again, she was cut off.

"Lisa."
Jennie said, in a more stern and serious tone it made lisa freeze in her spot. Never had she been too soft with someone before, which is a new feeling for her.

"Don't you feel a bit of feelings? We've gone through so much. What could possibly make you block the things we are doing right now" Jennie said.

"My-"
It's cut off. Again.

"Occupation. Lili, you worry too much. Kay? relax.." Jennie said, caressing Lisa's arms her face softens. Before it had become very stern, and felt the strong graze through lisa.

"Being a student doesn't define whoever i am to you, I'm just a student. A person attending a building to study lisa, I'm 25" Jennie said, trying to laugh it out. Lisa agreed that she made a point, maybe she was just that worried for a reason. But the other reason she was worried, was she would've gotten fired.

"What if things get out?"
She asks.

"Then, they do. Just remember, I'll always be here for you" Jennie's smile dropped all of a sudden, which made lisa noticed it was pretty obivous.

"You're afraid are you?" Jennie pointed out, in response she earned a nod from Lisa.

"Well, don't be honey." Her voice sounding seductive, which made lisa feeling alot of things. She can't explain, how Jennie was intensely looking at her. Her eyes seemed to glisten with lust, but yet love inside.

She was ready to risk it.

Without, Lisa realizing her hand had traveled to the back of her neck and pushed her towards Jen.

"Let's not worry about anything, I've been waiting..Let me kiss you" She said, in a low tone as their faces were only inches away from eachother. Lisa's eyes widened and she looked down at Jennie's lips. She could feel the warmth of Jennie's breath on her face and she slowly leaned forward, closing her eyes.

There was no going back, Jennie had already wrapped lisa under her finger. Lisa let herself be kissed by Jennie. It was soft and gentle and Jennie's hands held Lisa's head in place. They stayed like that for a few minutes before Lisa pulled away. Jennie opened her eyes and smiled.

"No regrets" Jen whispered, as Lisa leaned forward and kissed her again. This time it was a little more forceful, but still very gentle. She couldn't hold herself any longer, they began to kiss again.

Not minding the poeple around them, because they were busy dancing with their own partners. The two were just off to their own world, dominated by lust and love.

It felt like hours but it was just minutes, no one wanted to let go even if they needed to take a breathe. But Jennie needed to let go, she puts her hand out from Lisa's head and interwine it with her hand.

Jennie began dragging lisa out of the dance floor, as Lisa followed like a puppy. Yet she was wondering where they were gonna go.

The private rooms.

They arrived around the corner, and opened the door and was met with lots of doors. Jennie dragged lisa to the furthest one, opening the door to find out it was empty.

The room, it was red almost everything was red. It had alot of space, and the bed was big. Lisa, and Jennie entered the room as Jennie locked the door on the way.

"A-Are you sure?"
Lisa said, the only response she got from Jennie was a smile as she pushed lisa up against the wall. There was no turning back.

Jennie kissed her again and Lisa didn't hesitate to response back and in return her hands were roaming over her body.

She felt the warmth of Jennie's body as she pressed herself against her and she was becoming more and more aroused. The kisses became more passionate and Lisa could feel that Jennie wanted her. She pushed her tongue into Lisa's mouth and Lisa responded by licking Jennie's tongue.

"Fuck me, Lis. Do it" Jennie said, even if they were kissing lisa understood it. They were both breathing heavily now and Jennie could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter. Lisa moved her hand down to Jennie's dress that she lifted up revealing that undergarment she was wearing and started rubbing it through her clothing. Lisa could feel the heat from her fingers as she moved over her clit.

Lisa, began walking towards the bed as Jennie followed not breaking the heated kiss. Pushing Jennie on the bed, as lisa got ontop of her. Jennie began unbottoning lisa's shirt taking it off her as she was bare.

they managed to take off Jennie's dress in the process, only leaving Jennie with her undergarment.

Jennie was so turned on now that she was ready to have lisa inside her. She pulled Lisa down to her and kissed her passionately. Lisa's hands went down to Jennie's panties and slowly removed them. Jennie's breath hitched when Lisa finally touched her bare skin.

Lisa licked her fingers before she pushed her tongue into Jennie's mouth and continued to touch her. Jennie's body was on fire with lust as she felt lisa's fingers go into her pussy. Lisa was fingering her hard and fast, making Jennie moan loudly into the kiss.

Lisa's hands were all over Jennie's body, feeling every inch of her. Jennie was moaning loudly now as lisa kept going harder and faster.

Jennie could feel her orgasm building up quickly and she knew she wasn't going to be able to hold it back for long. Lisa could tell that Jennie was about to cum and she wanted to make sure she did. Sliding two fingers into Jennie's pussy. Jennie gasped at the sudden invasion but it felt so good. Lisa began pumping her fingers in and out of Jennie's pussy, making her moan louder and louder.

Afterall, the room was soundproof. They didn't waste anymore time.

Jennie was about to cum but this time she didn't her want to stop. She wanted her to keep going until she came hard. Jennie's body began shaking as she came hard on Lisa's fingers. Lisa kept pumping her fingers in and out of Jennie's pussy, making her cum even harder.

Jennie's body was writhing in pleasure as she came all over Lisa's hand.

"Your a quick one aren't you?"
Lisa smirked, cleaning off her hand as she stared at Jennie's body which were now bare. It was the first time she'd ever seen her naked, and she enjoyed it.

"Oh shut it, come here"
Jennie ordered, taking off lisa's pants. Already seeing the hardness beneath that brief, she had been aroused while fucking Jennie with her fingers.

It's a sight that Jennie will not forget.
She pulled lisa back to her, connecting their lips once again.

Jennie's hand found its way to Lisa's cock and she began stroking it from the outside.

Lisa moaned loudly into the kiss as Jennie continued to stroke her cock. Jennie broke the kiss and looked into Lisa's eyes.

"I want you to fuck me now" Jennie said, looking into Lisa's eyes. Lisa nodded her head, knowing what Jennie wanted. Taking off her brief, and revealing her hard cock.

"Lis..you're so big" She said, her hands finally touching her dick. Which set lisa electrics down her spine, but she loved it as she began playing with it. When lisa said that she was intersex Jennie didn't think it would be big, but what they always say the bigger the better.

Lisa began sucking on Jennie's nipples, making her moan loudly. She moaned loudly into Jennie's ear as she felt her dick being stroked but she continued to suck on her nipples.

"Do it"
Jennie pleaded, lisa let go slowly and positioned herself steadily infront of Jennie. Her hard dick ready to enter Jennie's wet pussy.

"Now" She demanded. Lisa slowly pushed her dick inside Jennie's tight pussy. Jennie moaned loudly as Lisa began to thrust in and out of her slowly ensuring Jennie would be good.

"Fuck!" Jennie said gripping on the bedsheet feeling lisa inside of her. Lisa's hips began moving making Jennie moan even louder and biting her lips.

She was thrusting slow, yet making alot of impact to jennie because of her size. She was waiting til she was ready.

"Do it, put it inside me. Full." Jennie said, it wasn't a problem for Lisa. She began thrusting inside more, as their breathes become more unsteadily. Lisa's grabs Jennie's waist, the two moaning each others name.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful Jen"She said, feeling her cock deep inside her.

"Harder, fuck me harder" Jennie said, lisa obliged and thrust harder and deeper inside Jennie's pussy. Jennie's body was rocking with each thrust, making her moan even louder.

"Ah Shit lis" Breathing and moaning could be heard in the room, and hard pounding. Lisa didn't stop thrusting inside Jennie, until the both of them were ready to explode.

"Cum inside me, i'm taking birth control pills" Jennie managed to say as she was huffing and moaning in pleasure, so did lisa.

"I'm near"
Lisa said, Jennie felt a warm sensation inside her pussy as Lisa came, it made her pussy even wetter than it already was.

She couldn't help but let out a loud scream of pleasure as she came just a second after lisa. Her body convulsed and shook uncontrollably for what seemed like forever. After she had finished coming, she looked at Lisa who was still panting heavily.

Jennie then started to feel a tingling sensation in her stomach, and then she started to feel her body shaking.

"You ok?" Jennie asked.

"Yeah, I just need a minute." Lisa replied. Lisa collapsed on top of Jennie, and they both lay there panting for a while before They both laid there in each others arms for a few minutes, just enjoying the afterglow. The night didn't just end there.

"We're not done yet."
Was the last thing, Jennie said after taking a breather, they continued for a few more rounds till they were exhausted and very sore. They couldn't control themselves that night, whatever happens in the morning they will have to deal with.

(I'm gonna stop here for now, maybe i'll extended it. Who knows)

MEANWHILE

"Where did Jennie go?" Rosé asked as she said Jennie leaving her back, and personal stuff in her table. She saw her once in the dance floor with lisa, now they were gone.

"Yo! How's the party? Hey guys, this is IU by the way" Bam approached them, with another short girl holding her drink. Who seemed to be very drunk and enjoying herself, the two joined Jisoo and Rose

"Party is amazing! We just lost our friend though" Jisoo said, Bam frowned in confusion as they sat down.

"Who?"
Bam shouted.

"Jennie! She's the one in the short red dress, black long hair" Rose said, IU suddenly stood up which got everyone's attention. Her mouth agape wide, like she just thought of something.

"She's the girl that pushed me!"
She said, making everyone confused by what she meant. They think she's just drunk and not know what she was saying.

"Pushed you?"
Jisoo said, Bam made IU sit back down again before she stumbles. She was already drunk enough to tip over herself.

"Yeah, i was just dancing with my little lisa till she barged in" IU says not forgetting about it, it's not like she even cares but if she wasn't so drunk she would have probably made drama with Jennie.

"That was you??"
Jisoo said recalling a certain moment with Jennie, about Lisa dancing with a girl. They all looked at Jisoo and IU, just as if they have met before but really haven't.

"Meh?! What did i do to u"
IU complained, taking it the other way around.

"Nothing! Because of you, my prof- My friend lisa is in trouble! That girl is a monster, scary!" Jisoo says, telling her about Jennie and that she was her roommate so she'd seen all the things that happened.

"Well, Lisa is a big girl. She can handle her, shes not the type of girl to freeze or stutter or not let her senses fade" IU said proudly, little did she know. Everything she just had said, had been completely the opposite of what had happened.

"They're probably in the rooms"
Bam barged in, and winked at them. They all looked at eachother, and the 3 scoffed.

"Impossible, Lisa is like a rock she wouldnt give herself away that easily" Rosé said, sitting back down in the couch with a proud face on her. She thinks that Lisa is just somewhere with jennie getting drinks.

"Yeah, that's true"
IU said.

"I'll just call her then"
Rose said, they all agreed and huddled so they could hear the call. Dialing Lisa's number, and putting it on speaker. They were just curious to know..

After a few rings the phone pick up

Rose: LISYAHAHH!

Silence. All they hear was moving, it didn't sound like she was in the same room as them since they didn't hear any sounds

Rose: Lisa?

Finally a voice appeared, after waiting a few seconds

Lisa: C-Chaeng?

She managed to say, although they can hear alot of huffing and deep breathing.

Rose: Where are you?

They all look at eachother, as they were suspicious. She left for exactly 30 minutes, and no where to be found

Lisa: Ah..Uhm..We-

They suddenly heard another voice in the line, but it was so little to hear but they had for sure know and recognize that voice

: Faster lili..

Jisoo heard what she heard, and immediately took the phone and ended it.

"Give me 100 dollars, i win the bet"
She smirked, her hand out at them while they all looked at her confused and still couldn't move on from what they just heard.

They weren't stupid.

"We didn't bet on anything.?"
Rose said.

"Oh whatever, atleast we know they're occupied. We don't have to worry anymore, isn't that what we all waited for?" Jisoo said, shrugging it off as she jumps back to the couch with bam.

"You should ask how good lisa is in bed tomorrow" Bam suggested, as they smirked at eachother in agreement. While IU and Rose looked at them weirdly, it was probably all the drinking that got them feeling or acting like this.

"I don't know that Jennie girl, but i give her my prayers. Lisa had alot of energy"
IU said.

"Jennie too"
Jisoo winked..and they continued on with their night with others, leaving Jennie and Lisa doing their own time and confront it all in the morning. They couldn't wait to see their faces.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.5M 38.4K 61
Jennie Rubyjane Kim, a senior college student who had fun and exciting but complicated life after she met the 'God's gift to men and women' her profe...
385K 13.6K 54
Transferring to YG University at Seoul South Korea is one the decision that I make, living there alone, studying, making friends, and finding a secon...
54.2K 1.3K 15
Lisa is a surgeon. A successful one alongside Jisoo. A very busy surgeon they are. She is purely gay from start but her mother does not want to liste...
3.3M 87.1K 43
As a senior literature student, Jennie Kim was the girl everyone should know. She is sexy, beautiful, charismatic and almost perfect. Indeed, she was...