The Choosing Game

Per winters_falling

Katherine Novak and Garrett Robertson have been best friends since before they could walk. They tell each oth... Més

Dedications
Copyright © 2023 by A.J Riley All rights reserved
Character Mood Boards
KATHERINE

Authors Note

16 0 0
Per winters_falling

Hey, guys! I'm back with this story. So, I've come to discover that I am bisexual, and not a lesbian. This happened back in November. It was quite a curve ball, but nonetheless, something that is apart of who I am. This is one of three love triangles I'm writing that consists of m/f pairs. I normally only write sapphics, and I'm definitely sticking to that pattern. But I've been enjoying writing love triangles that have m/f. So, here you go! :)

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.5M 38.2K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
236K 14.3K 45
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
132K 7.6K 53
This is a story about three brothers. The eldest brother is serving his life for his nation while the other two brothers are following their eldest b...
44K 1K 29
─────── you got me down on my knees it's getting harder to breathe out . . . ──────────────── 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 . . . 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨 ha...