the devil in miami • xxxtenta...

By xtckai

everyone has their vices. an xxx fanfic. More

trigger warnings.
a few things
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
018
019
020
021
022

017

107 5 2
By xtckai

Enjoyyyy :)
————————————————————
Nova
Wednesday
12:47pm

Still feeling arms wrapped tightly around me, I open my eyes being greeted with Jahseh's.

"I thought you'd never wake up" he says softly.

"I wish I hadn't." I mumble, closing my eyes back.

"stop." he says, flicking my forehead lightly.

I turn my back towards him, grabbing my phone off the floor that has been vibrating non-stop.

I press the screen to display all the notifications.

Robb
189 missed calls
73 Text Messages
Instagram
657 New Notifications

I click on the text message notifications. I don't know what he could possibly even have to say to me and especially the need to put it into 73 different messages.

Robb <3 -

so you just gon leave me here?
7:35pm
you real fucking weird bro
7:37pm
i bet you with that nigga right now.
7:39pm
you better hope i don't get my hands on you.
7:41pm
nova baby
7:48pm
please... just come home. i miss you.
7:51pm

"you still ain't block that nigga yet?" I heard Jahseh say from over my shoulder.

"well, I hadn't really gotten around to it" I reply, exiting out of the message thread.

"hmm" he says, snatching my phone out of my hand, deleting the message thread, his contact and all of the missed calls and blocking his number.

He laughs before handing me my phone back.

"don't even thank me, it's no problem" he says sitting up on the bed leaning his back against the headboard.

I stay quiet, pressing one of the instagram notifications that i was tagged in, and of course it was from the shade room. It seems like i'm the only topic on there. They should probably just turn it into a fan page.

@the305shaderoom:Trouble In Paradise??- @RobbBank$ deletes his instagram late last night and security cameras capture @NovaE running from his penthouse suite.

@randomuser63827: I heard he be beating her ass, but i don't know nothing fr👀
@randomuser53792: whatever he did, she probably deserved it. that one song would've set me off too.
@randomuser82639: so that means he's single now??🥵

view all 54,768 comments

I sigh, exiting out of the app before deleting it from my phone and throwing on the floor, turning around placing my head on the pillow watching jahseh roll his blunt.

he looks so focused. like nothing else matters but him and that blunt. I take the time to study his features. The 'bad vibes' tattooed on this eyelids. His perfectly curled lashes. The elephant tattoo wrapping around the front part of his neck.

"you okay?" he asks, before placing the blunt between his lips.

"yeah" i reply, continuing to watch him.

someone knocks at the door and then proceeds to open it. I don't move but just shift my attention to the door.

"nigga, the fuck was the point of knocking if you was just gon open it anyway?" Jahseh says,

"shit, I was hoping to see some action but I also wanted to be polite" Stokeley says, waltzing into the room seemingly searching for something.

we both watch him, search the room back and forth. I decide to speak up.

"...are you looking for something in particular?"

"nah, nah. just looking around" he says, opening drawers and moving the stuff around.

"nigga, the fuck is you doing then? " Jahseh finally speaks up.

"okay look, I got shorty in the room and she talking about we not doing nothing without a condom" he says, rubbing his face, "fuck imma get a condom from?" he finishes.

I snicker at this conversation, Jahseh begins to laugh.

"oh i dont know know, maybe the store?" I say,

"this grown man business, why you in our conversation?" He says back to me.

"you hating from outside the club and you literally can't even get in " I say,laughing.

He sucks his teeth at my comment.

"you know what, i don't even know why i came in here knowing Jah got at-least 6 kids on the way." He snickers, before exiting the room and slamming the door.

"don't ever believe anything that ever comes out of his mouth" He says, as soon as the door shuts almost as if he knew I was going to ask about it.

I nod, handing him a lighter from the side of the bed, assuming that he was looking for one in the drawers he was rummaging through.

He lights it before inhaling and offering it to me.

I take the blunt from him putting it up to my lips and inhaling slowly.

It's actually been a while since i've smoked and I realized how much i've missed. This shit is good. Not better than pills but still pretty good.

I hand it back to him, feeling a little better than I did yesterday.

I swing my legs off of the bed, sitting up.

"i'm going to take a shower" I say, making my way to the bathroom.

"can i come?" I hear him ask from behind me.

I think about it for a second. I'm not sure if we take a shower together, it will involve much showering but I agree to it anyway.

"sure" I reply, walking into the bathroom, turning the shower on and stepping inside.

Jahseh promptly follows me, stepping into the shower behind me.

"GODDAMN!" he yells, "fuck is you trying cook us in here?" he says, stepping back so he's not in the water.

I laugh at his dramatics

"it's not even that hot compared to showers I usually take." I say, letting the water run down my body.

"I hear you talking but I can not understand the words" he says, while his eyes are glued to my body.

I roll my eyes, ignoring him and turning around so that my backside is facing his front.

I feel him run his hands along the sides of my body, gripping onto my waist while pressing himself against me.

he takes one of his hands, guiding it up to my neck, wrapping his hand around it forcing my head backwards.

He proceeds to place soft kisses onto my jawline, trailing them down my neck and onto my shoulder.

I press the back of my head against his chest,closing my eyes.

I feel him let go of me and take a step back before feeling him pressing his hand against the middle of the back bending me over. I place one of my hands on the shower handle to catch my balance before he presses his tip against my entrance.

I feel myself tighten around him as he slides all the way in, pulling my body back to meet his.

"please..don't do that..." I hear him grunt out.

I let out a long breath, that I didn't even realize I was holding in, letting out a long moan with it.

He begins to speed up, giving me his full length while pressing down more on my back, pushing me down.

The sound of our wet bodies hitting against each other, my moans and his low grunts are the only thing that are heard in the vicinity.

He turns his body slightly, so that he's going into at an angle, pressing against my soft spot earning a long series of screams from me. gripping onto the shower handle tightly, accidentally turning the water cold.

at this point, nothing else even mattered but the pleasure I was feeling. I'm not even sure he noticed as he didn't miss a beat with his deep strokes.

I feel the intense pit in my stomach, squeezing my eyes shut and letting him continue to fuck me into a fog.

I feel my legs begin to quiver and my knees feel like they're about to give out any second and I guess he feels it too. He pulls out of me turning me around and picking me up with ease.

He places me against the wall and the cold tiles makes me shiver. I wrap my arms around his neck, entangling my hands in his dreads, pressing my cheek against his.

He proceeds to slide me down onto himself, earning a long moan from me directly into his ear.

He spreads my legs apart, holding them in place as he continues to pound into me.

I tighten around him again, already sure of what's coming next. I begin squirming on top of him from the pleasure. continuing to scream into his ear which he seems unfazed by.

"hold it." I hear him groan into my ear.

my brain is so foggy, im not understanding the words he's saying to me and i definitely cant reply.

"you....hear me?" he asks, squeezing my side trying to get an answer from me.

"mmmm...mhmmm" i hum, pressing his body trying to get him out of me.

"I... can't " I say, trying to focus on the task he's given me.

"you better." he replies,

digging my nails into his back. I feel the tip of his dick begin to hit my spot again sending me over the edge.

"shitt" i hear him groan, assuming from me clawing at his back, "go." he finishes.

as soon as he says that, it's like my body had a mind of its own, releasing all over him while earning one of the loudest screams of the session.

I lay my head on his shoulder, riding out my orgasm with him still inside of me.

"i don't think i can stand upright" I sigh, laying against him motionless.

"it's okay baby, i got you" he laughs

***

Jahseh
Wednesday
11:27pm

After we finished our real shower, Nova wanted to get back in the bed and we ended up falling asleep. I was awoken by pounding on the door.

I make my way quickly to the door, trying my hardest to not wake her up.

I swing the door open, revealing Isaiah in the doorway, fully dressed.

"what the fuck do you want?" I ask, wiping the sleep from my eyes, letting them adjust to the bright hallway.

"nigga, did you forget we had runs to make?" he asks,

I turn around and look at the time on the tv.

11:29pm
fuck.

"aight nigga, give me 2 minutes." I say,  not even giving him time to respond before shutting the door.

I tiptoe around in the dark, getting dressed. I walk over to the bed, kissing nova on the forehead before grabbing my phone, my gun and exiting the room, shutting the door quietly behind me.

I jog down the stairs being met with the stares of stokely and Isaiah.

"we already late, fuck yall starin at me for?" I say making my way out the door to the driver seat of the car.

they don't respond but follow me out the door both sliding into the back seat.

"where to massas?"  I ask, putting the car into drive and pulling out of the driveway.

"tank want us to pick up from his spot." i hear stokeley say,

i give him a simple nod, making my way to the pick up spot.

I pull into the driveway, going inside of the house being greeted by tank. We dap him up, sitting on the barstools at his kitchen island, sat in front of 30 gallon sized bags of cocaine.

We all sit quietly, watching him snort a line of the white powder through a rolled up dollar bill.

He offers the tray to me and I graciously take it from him, doing the same thing with it. I press my hand over my nose as the burning sensation makes it way throughout my face. The euphoric feeling takes over my body, making my whole body relax. I offer the tray to Stokeley who shakes his head and Isaiah who takes it from me, doing the same thing as me and tank before setting it back on the counter.

"okay," Tank starts, leaning against the counter, "all of this shit," he points at the bags on the counter, "needs to make its way to Chicago." he finishes.

We nod. Nothing we haven't done before.

"but, " he starts again, "it's too risky to drive, so i've hired a private jet service to make it in and out of Chicago without having to pass security."

"so.. we're getting on a plane with all of this shit?" Isaiah asks,

"I mean...that is what he just say dumbo" Stokeley replies,

"There's a hotel right outside the airport, I'll text yall the address. Just drop it off in the spot and leave. No need to stick around." He says.

I have a bad feeling about this one, but I keep the thoughts to myself. I'm hoping that Tank wouldn't put us in a situation that's bad for us or that he wouldn't do himself.

"So as soon yall pack this up, yall can head out," he starts again, bringing out 6 duffle bags and sitting the next to the counter. "The jet leaves at 12:45, don't miss it" He finishes before walking out of the kitchen leaving us there by ourselves.

We instantly get up, starting to divide the plastic bags between the 6 duffle bags he gave us, before zipping them up and putting them in the trunk of the car.

As soon I get into the driver's seat, my phone rings seeing nova's name pop up on the screen. i'll call her back. I continue to let it ring, before putting the car in drive and making our way to the airport.

We arrive on the runway, parking the car on the side, before grabbing the bags and making our way to the jet. The pilot is standing at the doorway.

"Can I see some ID?" he says, making me stare blankly at him.

"fuck you need an ID for?" I ask, shaking my head in confusion.

"it's just protocol to see an ID before private jet passengers enter the plane since you didn't go through security they need to have a record of who is actually on the plane." He says,

I sigh, pulling my ID out of my pocket, letting him write down my name and date of birth, doing the same with Stokeley and Isaiah.

he hands our cards back and steps out of the way, letting us into the jet and greeting us.

I sit down in the seat, pressing my head against the headrest, closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

"Aye bro wake up," I feel stokeley hitting me aggressively  in the arm, "look." he finishes.

I look out the window next to me to see flashing blue and red lights that were surrounding the plane.

I jump up instantly, being greeted with the pilot from earlier.

"Sir, please stay in your seat." He says sternly,

I punch him in the face, sending him flying towards the ground, which lands me on top of him continuing to throw punches at his face, rendering him unconscious.

"Jahseh!" Isaiah screams, pulling me off of him. "That shit is not finna help us right now....what the fuck do we do?" He finishes,

I close my eyes, standing up, running my aching hand over my face.

Fucking Think X.

I knew i shouldn't have did that line. I can't even fucking think straight.

Fucking think.

"get tank on the phone, wipe the prints off the gun and put that in the bag too." I say, still trying to think of an answer that won't land us in prison.

"okay, just let them take us, don't say anything. ask for a lawyer immediately." I say, looking over at them.

"that's the best plan you had?" Isaiah asks

i glare at him, feeling my punching hand itch real bad.

"nigga, you think of a better one" I shoot back. He stays quiet, "oh okay then bitch" I finish

"did tank answer?" I ask stokeley,

"nah, straight to voicemail" he says defeatedly.

why wouldn't he keep his phone on and he knew we were doing a drop...? I swear to god if this nig-

"COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP"

a voice from outside knocks me out my thoughts. I look back at Stokeley and Isaiah, nodding to them to follow me.

I step over the unconscious pilot. Immediately upon opening the door, I see 5 red lasers on my body.

nigga this ain't police, this is swat.

I slowly make my way down then stairs as police rush to us, putting our hands behind our backs into handcuffs.
***

Nova
Thursday
1:06am (there's a time change from miami-chicago) (:

I open my eyes, but the pitch black room made it feel like they were still closed.

I felt the spot next to me, realizing that Jahseh was gone. I sit up, rubbing my eyes as I picked up my phone to look at the time.

3:10 am
I slept so long.

I ended up calling jahseh but his phone went to voicemail after 5 rings so I decided that he was probably busy.

If he was actually my boyfriend, I probably would kept calling and texting until he responded but we're not at that stage so I won't overdo my part....for now.

Since i'm up and can't go back to sleep now, I decide to text Ally.

Alotti <3

you up?
1:12am

what am i? a booty call?🤣
1:14am

only if you want to be...😏
1:15am
i'm boreddddd, come talk to me!
1:15am

me and j are up, come in here w us
1:16am

hmmmm
1:16am
ok, I'm coming
1:16am

I lock my phone, getting out of bed, wrapping the blanket around my body and making my way over to their room.

I knock on the door, even though she told me to come...you never know with them.

I hear ally scream 'it's open' and i open the door to see J sitting on the edge of the bed with a controller in his hand, playing the game. Ally was sitting against the headboard scrolling on her phone, I walk into the room shutting the door behind me and sitting next to her.

"how you feeling?" she asks as she puts her phone down when I sit down next to her.

"i'm okay, definitely been better" I say, watching the tv screen

i see her nod in my peripheral vision, picking her phone back up.

"the house feels so quiet" I say after a while of silence between us and J yelling at the tv.

" I knew something was off, I just couldn't tell what" she starts, " Jah just left?"

"im not sure, I was sleep and when I woke up he wasn't here....and then I called and it went to voicemail"

"hmmm" she hums, she taps her foot on j's back, trying to get his attention.

"huh?" he answers, still fully engaged in the tv

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING NIGGA, GO THAT WAY!" He screams at the tv.

"Jarad." Ally says, earning his full attention.

when that full name comes out, she is not playing around.

"yes baby?" he answers, pausing the game and turning to face us both.

"oh hey nova, when did you get in here?" He asks,

I laugh at him, "hey"

"do you know where jah is?" she asks him,

"uh, i think they went to make a run" he responds, sitting back down and unpausing the game.

"what does that mean?" I turn to face ally.

"if you don't know what it means, you not finna get me in trouble" she shrugs, "ask jah when he gets back"

I roll my eyes, picking up my phone and going onto instagram.

as I'm scrolling, one post catches my eye.

@themiamishaderoom: 2:30am —Up and coming Miami based rapper,XXXTentacion arrested this morning in Chicago on possession charges.

View all 20,347 comments

literally, what the fuck.

————————————————————————-
It's so much easier to write chapters when you plan out chapters b4 u write them..

I didn't know how to end the chapter, i apologize ):

nxt chapter out tomorrow or wednesday!

hope u all are doing welll.

until next time, (what is this? an email????)
-Love Kai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 461 37
trigger warning includes sex, rape, self harm, suicide mentions, etc. an x fanfic, y'all should read.
98.1K 3.2K 44
Auhlia moved. Jahseh came back. They both didn't want love. But both got love sick. And need healing. They needed a medicine.
20.4K 906 72
!!!EXPLICIT LANGUAGE YALL!!! Just read the book
59K 2.3K 23
Xxxtentacion X ski mask the slump god