This wasn't the plan (M.R x R...

Isabella714170

You Allison Evergreen are attending hogwarts in the Sixth year after you set fire to your last school. Your t... Еще

A/N
Characters
A bit of background - please read
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
New characters
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
New charecters
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
A/N
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
A/N
Part 27
A/N
Another A/N
Part 28
New characters
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Update on characters
Part 32
Part 33
A/N - Quidditch
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
A/N
Another A/N
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Character
Part 44
Part 45
Character
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Character
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Characters
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67

Part 57

311 7 16
Isabella714170

Mattheo's POV

After me and Allison getting caught, we'll i mean we weren't really doing anything just a make out session, which was good, very good. Ever since me and Allison have been getting closer, we've had movie marathons, book dates, picnics and quidditch matches. Which she always won.

It's towards the end of January, the snow is gone, instead replaced with ice. The air is cold but crisp, and the leaves are starting to grow back. Me and Allison are cuddling on the couch while reading Romeo and Juliet for the 100th time. I mean at this point I could recite the book word for word, but Allison loves the book and wants to read it so who am I to tell her no?

We've been in this couch since 7am and now it's 10am. Which doesn't seem that long but when your not reading the book and playing with someone's hair it feel likes ages. Allison's hair is mesmerising though, it's soft and silky, the best part is it never gets tangled when I play with it, I mean what a bonus. She enjoys reading the book and don't get me wrong I love reading as well however I wouldn't say I'd make a date out of it. But if it makes her happy then I will do it.

After what feels like forever Allison closes the book before turning to me "we need to go to a meeting and bring Harry, Ron and Hermione with us. After we need to practise for the matches in 2 weeks" I smile "fine, what time do we need to be there for?" She look over at my watch on my arm and sees the time "in 30 minutes"

She goes to get off me as I groan, she drags my arms as she pulls me up the stairs to the dorms "now go get changed and meet me downstairs in exactly 20 minutes" I sigh before walking off.  Why didn't she I don't know maybe tell me that we have a meeting so I could of prepared on what I was going to wear? I have no clue but I wanted to wear sweat pants today and now I can't as I'm seeing Evelyn again who will make an uncomfortable joke at me, and Benjamin will death glare me all meeting. It's not fun.

I change into blue baggy jeans, put on a black top with a black hoodie on over. I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth before doing my hair routine. I walk out and grab my socks before shoving them on and putting my shoes on. Then I finally head downstairs to wait for Allison. I wait for around 10 minutes before she comes down in a black skirt, emerald green jumper and white trainers, she looks absolutely gorgeous. "You ready?" I ask her.

She looks at me "of course I am, now let's go to the Gryffindor common room" she says ushering me out of the common room. I sigh before walking out.

Allison's POV

As Mattheo walks painfully slow in-front of me I take it upon myself to run in-front of him all the way to the Gryffindor common room and then try and find him. So that's what I do. I take off bolting down the corridor and up the stairs while in the distance I hear Mattheo shout "Allison what the fuck are you doing, I'm not running after you"

I laugh to myself before racing to the fat lady portrait, when I get there I see Nevill going through "Nevill?" I shout towards him, he turns to see me "hi Allison what can I do for you?" He says as I near him. "Could you get Harry, Ron and Hermione for me tell them it's important" he smiles before walking into the common room. I wait patiently - no wrong choice of words - I impatiently pace back and forth past the painting annoying the fat lady a lot.

Until Hermione steps out first, I turn quickly "there you guys are" I say walking to them. Hermione smiles at me "so why do you need us?" "Follow me and I'll explain, I need to find Mattheo who was lagging behind me" i say walking off, Hermione walks next to me while Harry and Ron walk behind us. "So there's a meeting and I was told to bring you guys as-well as Mattheo" Hermione nods at this.

After 5 minutes I find Mattheo waiting outside of Minnie's office "I don't know why you ran off like that" he says not even looking at me, I laugh "thought I could beat you, and technically I did" He smiles at me before opening the door to find Minnie standing there waiting for us "there you guys are I've been waiting for you since Allison said last meeting that I didn't" I smile "Thankyou Minnie" she sarcastically grins back at me before ushering all of us into the fireplace.

We all go in one at a time leaving Minnie to be the last, when we get out I run into the room to find Evelyn there "ok I need to go to my room, I will be back in like 10 minutes so don't start the meeting please" She stares at me before giving me a small nod, I run up the stairs, down the small corridor and into my room before jumping onto my bed "oh Merlin how I've missed you"

I slowly sit up before heading over to my wardrobe and changing my outfit. As much as I loved it, it was uncomfortable and I mean very uncomfortable. The jumper was itchy. The black skirt is to big for me, I got it in the size up. And then my white trainers have a hole in them. I'm starting to think that maybe Molly did this because I've spent way more time with Mattheo and not her. But I mean she wanted me to hang out with him again so I don't see the problem.

I change into light blue denim jeans and a white jumper over with a pair of converse. I check my outfit in the mirror before heading downstairs where everyone is sitting and waiting. "Hey guy" I say walking over to my chair. I hear a mixture of 'hi' and 'hello' while I sit down. Then Dumbledore stands up before commencing the meeting, which was boring like really boring.

That was until I felt a sharp pain in my arm, I pull back my sleeve and see the mark moving. I look over at Mattheo who stands up and walks out of the room. Evelyn gets up and follows him out with me behind, "he's called for a meeting hasn't he?" Mattheo nods "knowing Father we will be gone for the next hour or two"

She nods "go ahead I can tell Harry, Ron and Hermione that you went for a makeout session" i glare at her "or not". Mattheo laughs before walking into the living room with me behind him, "see you later Evelyn" I say before standing in the fire place "MALFOY MANOR" I say while dropping the floo.

I stumble out of the fire place noticing that I am in the ballroom, behind me in Mattheo who stumbles out and falls on top of me "do you want to get up" I say laughing, he laughs before getting up and sticking out his hand "sorry about that princess".

He says with his signature smirk, do you know what I absolutely hate but love about him? His smirk it's sooo annoying and unnecessary but it's so cute and hot - ummm so I'm not going to deny it but it's true.

I grab onto his hand and pull myself up before brushing down the dust on my jumper. Look I'm saying this but if the Malfoys are this rich then why the hell are their floors so dusty?

"Come on let's go" he says pulling my hand but not dropping it, we walk into the hallway where we see Peter standing there waiting for us, he goes to speak but Mattheo just ignores him and we both walk into the meeting.

Luckily Voldemort was not there yet so we both took our seats before he came in. Once he arrived all that was spoken was the death eater attacks, ministry attacks and just more attacks, I may or may not have zoned out. But I did zone back in when Dumbledore was mentioned "Draco you have delayed the process of us getting into Hogwarts, care to explain or would watching your mother suffer to death be more best suit for you?"

Draco looks like he's about to have a heart attack, but I mean I would aswell if that threat was about anyone I cared for. "No my Lord" Is all me manages to come out with, "well you better start working on the cupboard so we can get into the school" Draco nods at this but remains silent. He's practically shaking, oh Merlin.

The meeting soon wrapped up but Mattheo was called to stay behind so me bring me decided to wait, wish I didn't because practically all the deatheaters are old men and are most definitely perverts.

I wait in the corridor and thankfully I catch Draco, "Draco, are you ok?" I know that's the most stupidest question in the world but it's all I can think of "well except the part that my mum may get killed yeah everything is amazing"

"Draco you know that isn't what I ment, but if you need help with your task you just have to ask and all of us will help you" he nods "I know, and Thankyou but I need to get back to Hogwarts see you later" he says before walking off. Leaving me with all the perverts.

I sit down on the floor and play with the hem of my jumper until I get approached by Thorfinn Rowle "hey there darling, what are you doing out here alone?" I look up at him "just waiting for my boyfriend, why?"

He looks around to see if anyone's here, and lucks on his side as no one bloody is "who's your boyfriend then?" I smile and stand up "Mattheo Riddle" he lookd taken aback for a moment "are you sure, last time I checked Mattheo didn't have a girlfriend"

Oh my Merlin "yes I'm pretty sure, but I have to ask you this, Thorfinn Rowle when was the last time you checked the bleach that you use because it looks like you've got a couple bald patches" he smiles "just like your mother you are, always a delight to talk to" he mumbles before walking off. "IT WAS LOVELY TALKING TO YOU" I shout at him before he leaves the room.

After what felt like ages but was probably minutes Mattheo finally came out but looked pale "are you ok?" I say walking over to him "the bastards going to kill one of our friends" he says is shock "what?"

He looks at me "he's going to kill one of our mates, and has made it a game by giving me 1 clue to try and protect them and if I can't then they are gone" I see a tear roll down his cheek so i wipe it, "what was the clue?"

He shakes his head and looks at me "I love him, he loves me both as friends but we share one thing in common and that's our priority's"

————————————————————————

- 1988 words
A/N - I know I've been MIA, but here's the next part, I also know how bad this part is so don't come at me.

I'm honestly loosing ideas because I don't want to continue repeating what I've wrote in the past so any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Xoxo Author

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

131K 2.8K 21
❝𝘊𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘍𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘮𝘦, 𝘓𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱❞ ↳ 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵�...
281K 3.6K 47
Your name is Y/N Smith. You recently found out you weren't actually muggle and you begged your parents to let you go to Hogwarts. They agreed and m...
293K 8.9K 66
Gabriella is an interesting student who was sorted into Gryffindor house at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Her best friend ever since fi...
41.9K 601 25
A new student joins Hogwarts. Guess who it is? Mattheo Marvlo fucking Riddle. Tom Riddles brother. Y/n immediately envies Mattheo and he does the sam...