Prodigy Idol Sunfish

Por minimiru

[Everything is fine but you will die no matter what you do ★] [Synonym for a shitty game of luck ★] [Is there... Más

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Episode 53
Episode 54
Episode 55
Episode 56
Episode 57
Episode 58
Episode 59
Episode 60
Episode 61
Episode 62

Episode 40

2.4K 91 13
Por minimiru

TL by Miru

I'm a Genius Idol but My Passive is Sunfish: Episode 40

Chung wore a blue oversized short-sleeved shirt with patterns, paired with black leather pants. In addition, he adorned a thin black choker and a silver lip piercing.

After being acknowledged by Yeonha, Chung returned to his seat.

- A rabbit! It's a rabbit!!!!

- I've seen a lot of rabbit characters so far, but this one really looks like a rabbit... Maybe I shouldn't visit the zoo.

Minsung nibbled on his lips, seemingly embarrassed by the animal ears, and walked over. Chung exclaiming that a rabbit has appeared, ran to Minsung and grabbed the ears with one hand.

"I caught a rabbit!"

When Chung's side was being playfully hit, the wolf cub removed his hand, smiling brightly. The chat window went wild due to the strangely fitting chemistry between the two.

"Can I take a seat?"

"Yes. When everyone else comes out, let's all have cake together."

Before they knew it, Yeonha was already cutting the cake he brought.

[Outfit Name: Bunny Bunny / Stylist: Carrot Carrot]

Minsung, dressed in a white short-sleeved shirt with a pink knit vest and wide jeans, looked heartwarming even at a glance. Oh, except for the rabbit headband.

- Sunbae... Do you remember? On the day we first met, you took off your pink knit for me because I was cold...

- I remember him... That's the art school's heartthrob Do Minsung.

The fans were doing 'nostalgia roleplaying' jokes while calling him 'sunbae'.

"Are those inside almost done?"

In response to Yeonha's urging, simultaneous replies were heard.

"I'm- I'm coming out now!"

"I'm coming!"

As the dressing room door opened, Baekya and Jihan appeared at the same time, with outfits named 'Peach' and 'Cat on a Leash.'

Baekya, dressed entirely in pink except for the beret, appeared holding the hat in his hand.

"Uh... The hat is a little big, and I don't know how to make it smaller..."

The Peach with a fallen leaf hesitated as he glanced at the camera. He also clutched the ivory gemstone earrings tightly in his other hand, unsure how to use them.

"I've done this a lot. Let me put it on for you."

Yeonha extended his hand. His experience as an idol could be felt as he offered the help.

"Thank you."

Baekya scurried forward towards Yeonha. He held out the green beret that would add the finishing touch to the Peach outfit. Yeonha who accepted it also took the earrings in Baekya's hands.

"I'll do these ones for you too."

Baekya didn't have to lower himself as Yeonha, almost as tall as Yulmu, towered over him.

A fresh combination of AIM's cat and DASE's peach. The chat window quickly filled with messages expressing the cuteness of the first-time collaboration between the two.

"Jihan-ah, come here."

Meanwhile, the leader took care of Jihan. Just like when Minsung appeared, Jihan couldn't keep his lips still.

[Outfit Name: Cat on a Leash / Stylist: A Walking Ideal Cat Butler]

In a black long-sleeved knit with well-placed holes and dark leather pants, Jihan's outfit seemed quite respectable up to that point. But there was something that looked like a dog collar around his neck.

"Isn't that a dog leash?"

Chung tugged the leash around Jihan's neck. As a result, Jihan helplessly stumbled as he was dragged forward.

"...!"

"Agh!"

Both Chung, who pulled, and Jihan, who was pulled, opened their startled eyes wide. A huge broadcasting accident almost occurred.

- Aaaah!!! Omg!! This is crazy!!!

- Wh-wh-what did I just witness;;

- As expected, the world's TOP 1 ranking is in a different league.

With fiercely raised eye corners, Jihan swiftly snatched the leash from Chung's hand. An awkward atmosphere ensued.

Yeonha and Baekya, who were amiably putting on the earrings, seemed oblivious to the situation on this side.

"Ahaha. I- I think you can take this off for a moment... You might get hurt if it gets stepped on."

Minsung awkwardly laughed and reached for Jihan's collar.

"Let me take it off for you, all right...?"

His voice was cautious.

After the earlier mishap, the cat, now on edge, shot a fierce look at the rabbit.

"Good- good boy~ I'll just untie this quickly. That'll be better."

The cat decided to observe for now as the owner approached with a lowered posture.

Gingerly reaching for Jihan's leash, Minsung quickly undid the loop and separated the leash from the ring.

"Done!"

Just then, the Peach whose outfit was completed with Yeonha's hand, returned to Jihan's side. However, the atmosphere seemed a bit awkward.

"Did something happen?"

Baekya tilted his head.

Minsung and Chung avoided eye contact instead of answering. Jihan pulled Baekya toward him and made him sit down.

"Nothing happened."

Next up were the final duo, Yulmu and Yuyeon. However, the moment the two appeared, the scene erupted into a commotion. The chat window, naturally, went wild too.

- Woah, oh my god!!

- Omg, this is that one! It's the one that got tons of retweets on social media!!!!

- This is beyond perverted. I f*cking love it.

- I think I just developed a kink.

- The person in ID who chose this must be a pervert too, right? Haah, really thank you so much.

First up was Thanos' creation. Yuyeon, wearing a white long-sleeved crop top with brown wide pants, had a bit more than a hand's width of exposed stomach, with his arms wrapped around it.

"Wow..."

He knew what to expect, but seeing the outfits of the two in person was much more provocative than he had thought. Minsung's mouth involuntarily dropped open. Baekya, who inadvertently glanced over, saw it and gently closed Minsung's mouth.

"It's... a bit awkward."

Perhaps feeling awkward for wearing this style of clothing for the first time, Yuyeon returned to his seat while scratching his neck. The chat went wild when his pale toned abs were revealed for a moment.

Now, there was only one person left. Yulmu, of course, was as confident as an ENFP can be.

[Outfit Name: Honestly, I Wanted Him to Wear Only the Harness / Stylist: Yulmucha]

As evident from the outfit name, the sheer blouse was reluctantly chosen by the stylist to comply with the system that required one to select a top to wear accessories.

The black see-through blouse, revealing all skin, shimmered with the harness bound around him.

The fans were in for a treat, as the combination of his toned, athletic body and the colour of his skin made him look quite erotic.

"Ahhh! My eyes!"

On the other hand, Chung screamed, questioning what on earth this was. The wolf cub whined and flapped around, urging fans to also close their eyes.

- Why? Why would I do that?

- You'll post this in high definition once this live stream is over, right? Trusting you, the production team^^

With this, DASE, who had changed their clothes, gathered in one place again. When observed together, Yulmu and Baekya stood out conspicuously. In comparison, The Cat on a Leash standing between them, oddly enough, looked quite normal.

"Are you... okay with that, Yulmu?"

Minsung's eyes wandered.

Unavoidably, more attention was drawn to Yulmu than to Yuyeon, who subtly concealed rather than overtly revealed, claiming that subtly covered was more provocative than openly bared abs.

"Why? I'm okay though?"

"We're not okay."

An outfit that left the observer more at a loss than the wearer. In the end, Yulmu agreed to layer another black leather jacket on top. Fans shed tears over the decision.

"I found this while you guys were changing."

Yeonha held up DASE's current mini-album.

"I'm not sure what this is because it's my first time seeing it. Can you explain it to me?"

It was the album introduction segment. Since Baekya was in charge of album-related questions, he raised his hand. The camera zoomed in on Baekya's face, and the album, passed through Minsung, found its way into Baekya's hands.

"This is DASE's first mini-album, and it looks exactly like the box we had when we just came out of the factory."

Baekya clumsily opened the album.

"If you look inside, like this, ahh...!"

When he opened the box, the contents poured out onto his lap. Baekya, who had expected to find only a CD and a postcard at most, was taken aback. In the attempt to introduce the album while collecting the fallen photo cards, he faced a shortage of hands.

"I'll pick it up for you. Keep talking."

Jihan picked up the photo cards fallen on the floor, and Yuyeon helped Baekya tidy up the scattered contents on his lap.

"Thanks. Ah, if you look inside, there's a postcard of what we looked like when we were packaged. If you put this in front of it like this..."

Sliding the postcard over the transparent holographic film, the doll box featuring Baekya from the music video appeared mysteriously.

"Cool, right!"

The Peach beamed proudly. With an adoring gaze, Yeonha smiled at Baekya softly.

"Yeah. I want one too."

Yeonha then proceeded to ask for the introduction of the song.

"Who is in charge of the song?"

"Yes! That's me."

Yulmu raised his hand with a mischievous smile.

"Our title track, 'WANT ME,' is a dance song that mixes tr-... opical house and hip-hop. It's exciting and, umm, it has an impressive refreshing sound."

The buffering in his speech showed obvious memorization. Thanks to this, the chat window was flooding with laughter.

"It's a song expressing our feelings of not wanting to fall apart."

Yulmu, having completed his mission, nodded once towards the camera. With a face that says, 'I did it.'

Yeonha, on the other hand, bursts into laughter and briefly showed the camera the cue cards. It was an implication that he found his juniors adorable to death.

"You really said it word for word."

The atmosphere was warm, and the chat window was peaceful.

"Please continue with the introduction of the other tracks."

Yeonha followed with an explanation that there were five more songs besides 'WANT ME,' including 'Keyring' and 'Leo.' When Yulmu was asked if he would be introducing all the songs by himself, he responded with a wave of his hand.

"Oh, no, I don't think so. We've fairly divided the task, each taking one."

When the sub-MC said that they should go in order starting with Jihan, who was in charge of the first track, Yeonha praised Yulmu, saying that he was reliable.

- Yulmu is definitely the variety show member ㅋㅋㅋ

- Yeonha smiled a lot today ㅠㅠ I'm glad my baby looks happy.

- But the pink one in the middle is amazing... The ㅇㅅㅇ-looking one who took all the colours from the members.

- I want to see the 'WANT ME' stage quickly~~

As the chat went up, DASE finished introducing each track they were in charge of. Yeonha then took over the hosting duties again.

"After hearing these song introductions, I'm even more curious about the performances."

Yeonha asked if they could hear one of the songs live right now. Of course, it was a stage that DASE has arranged in advance.

"Yes, of course."

Minsung smiled brightly, saying that DASE was always ready.

"Then, we'll present 'Keyring' by DASE."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

397K 11K 74
"If one does, the other one dies." This disease never existed until these two young teenagers go to the doctor to find out they have a very rare dise...
4.7K 466 55
Striking a deal with Death can have dangerous effect - especially when you end up in a love triangle with one of its reapers, while fighting for your...
42 0 15
Worthless. That's what I am to everyone. I'm someone who only brings bad luck. I don't deserve to be alive. I should just disappear. After all, even...
451 56 19
"You promised!" Felix managed to let out making Chan turn around again. "You promised that you won't leave me again. Chan scoffed. "That was just to...