๐—š๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๏ฟฝ...

By i-liveinYourWalls

_________________________________________ ยฐโ€ข || Barbie gets a new neighbor!! ||โ€ขยฐ Enjoy the story as barbi... More

Authors note!!
|| Meet the love interest|| pt1
โ€ข EPISODE 1 : CLOSET PRINCESS โ€ข
EPISODE 3 โ€ข ||PET PEEVE ||
EPISODE 4: RHAPSODY IN BUTTERCREAM
||quick author chapter.||
EPISODE 5 โ€ข|| Ken tastic, hair tastic||
โ€ข EPISODE 6 : PARTY FOUL โ€ข
: EPISODE 7 || DAY AT THE BEACH :
|| EPISODE 8 โ€ข STICKER IT UP ||
แด›สœแด‡ ษชษดแด„ษชแด…แด‡ษดแด›
VOTING
๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง

EPISODE 2 โ€ข|| HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELSEA

1K 33 7
By i-liveinYourWalls

-----------------------------------------------------------------

                      " HEY!! HEY!  "

    " LIFE IN THE DREAM HOUSE "

                " OH YEAH "

   " LIFE IN THE DREAM HOUSE!! "

                 " BARBIEEE~!! "

" LIFE IN THE DREAM HOUSEE~ "

-----------------------------------------------------------------

THIRD PERSON POV

" ITS MY BIRTHDAY! It's FINALLY HERE! My fAvorast DAY ALL YEAR!"
Chelsea said as she was jumping on her bed full of excitement and joy.

" I'm so HAPPY! I COULD just-" But before she could say anything she was interrupted by her brother.

" Happy birthday Chelsea breakfast is ready. " skipper exclaimed.

Chelsea quickly headed downstairs towards the kitchen, she would skip along her steps humming a tune.

The male chuckled and quickly followed her downstairs, he was happy his sister was enjoying this day.

Because it may be her last...

Skipper now inside of the kitchen announced his sister's arrival.

" She's up and she's on her way down. " Skipper said still texting on his phone.

" Places everyone! Where going to make sure Chelsea's 6th birthday is the best one yet. " Stacie said

He was moving around still mixing the batter in the cake. Stacie wanted the best for his little sister.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

                  barbie's interview

" Stacie really loves birthdays, he takes them very seriously." Barbie said whispering the last words quietly.

The male blonde did not want his brother to find out he was talking shit about him.

"And maybe too much." The blue eye male said.

But what he didn't notice was his brother was right behind him with a clipboard in his arms.

Stacie tapped him pencil on the board almost telling his brother to hurry up the
Interview and prepare for Chelsea's birthday.

                 Interview ended
------------______-------------------_______---------------

All of the mallicents brothers stood there in the kitchen.

Everybody is preoccupied with their own things, Stacie still preoccupied with his board while, skipper and barbie where just staring at his brother.

They were in disbelief of how there brother could right so fast and yet do things so slow.

" I'm on food prep, Barbie you're in charge of keeping Chelsea distracted."
Stacie said pointing at barbie.

" Skipper youre onn- decorating duty."
Stacie exclaimed.

Skipper scoffed bothered by his brothers
choices.

" Can't ken do it?" Skipper replied to his brother.

" Bitch don't you remember ken is still in the garage making Chelsea birthday gift." Barbie said as the camera zoomed in closer to showcase him saying it if it was a secret.

" It's a bike" The male whispered.

   ++            ++                   ++          ++

The next scene shows ken holding a huge box in his hand.

Ken trows the pieces on the ground all of them making a clashing sound.

He opened the instruction paper and looked around to see how to make it.

The poor male didn't know what to do so he called the first person that came in to mind.

" Y/n" the male though quickly grabbing his flip phone with a hello kitty charm attached to it.

The phones ringing could be heard
And it stopped.

Y/n has answered the phone.

" Y/n I need HELP making Chelsea bike
It's her birthday today and-" ken said mumbling.

" Did you just say it was Chelsea's birthday and nobody told me!" Y/n screamed from the other line.

" Yeah but besides that I need help building the bi-" the male blonde said but he was quickly interrupted.

The sound of wheels screeching and loud thunder of the car being heard from the other line.

Ken tried talking again but he heard nothing he looked down too see y/n hanged on him.

That was not a good sign at all.

++.                ++.                  ++.                ++.   

Chelsea quickly ran in jumping and heading straight between her brothers.

" A special birthday breakfast, for a very special girl." Barbie exclaimed.

Barbie quickly hit the button under the table and a whole plate of pancakes was presented in front of them.

The smell was pleasant it was Devine.

Chelsea let out a huge smile enjoying the presence of her pancakes.

" This is all great and all but what I really want for birthday is- " chelsea was interrupted with her brother feeding her a spoon of pancakes.

She looked at her brother with a pouty face.

" You're welcome." Stacie replied.

" Skipper get moving to decorate." Barbie whisper to skippers ear.

Skipper let out a scoff but before he could complain of his existence.

He reminded himself about kens situation, barbie's friend has to assemble a bike.

While on the other hand he had to just stick stickers in the places he wants and pull them out easily.

Kens situation was tricky it's not like he dint want to assemble a bike for his sister.

He would gladly do it anytime.

But..y/n was going to be there beating the crap out of ken.

Stacie and the rest of the brothers kept it a secret from y/n.

The female would stay and make Chelsea birthday way better by playing with her and getting her gifts that she loved.

He was absolutely smitten over the tall female.

But today was not a good day for him and his brothers.

So he'll just put that aside in the meantime, but for now he would just enjoy his last few hours with his sister before getting brutally hit by a flip flop.

++                  ++.                    ++.               ++

Ken stood there on the ground with flip flop marks everywhere.

Y/n was hovering his lap and pinning him towards the ground.

The male let out shaky gasps for air.

Before getting being attacked by assinator flip floper.

++.                  ++.                       ++.           ++.  

Stacie stood there in the kitchen mixing ingredients for the cake.

He easily put everything in the bowl with rappers anc containers still in there.

He shoved the whole bowl inside oven and waitied for a few seconds the pulling it out easily.

The short male let out a sigh the male did barely anything hard but still felt tired.

" Baking could be hard work." Stacie said letting out another sigh.

The camera quickly changes to skipper going to the living room and bitching about decorating the room.

" Why do I have the hardest job." Skipper complained.

The male opens the poodle statue head to reveal a white button.

He pressed it and a bunch of stuff came out manually balloons, and confetti, spreading everywhere with streamers in the ceiling.

Skipper scoffed dropping the box and putting the piñata hat on his head. And walking away with his dignity.

Sounds could be heard from the ceiling bumping of beds could be heard.

The panel changes to Chelsea and barbie jumping on her bed like cocomelon kids on drugs.

Barbie trying to make his frame smaller so he wouldn't hit the ceiling.

He looked down to see his baby sister giggling and pointing at him.

" Wanna know, what I want for  my birthday party!" Chelsea exclaimed.

"A unicorn! " Barbie replied.

"Guess again!" Chelsea said letting out giggles at the end.

" A pink unicorn?" Barbie replied again.

" Nope." Chelsea replying with the same answers.

Her giggles were getting deviously.

" A pink unicorn that grants all you're wishes!! " Barbie replied before getting yelled at.

Chelsea replied with a no and screaming it out loud.

It sounded just exactly like kens screams.

Skipper heard ken screaming and came in opening door hearing him yell out his name.

For he could not told what he has soon to see.

Ken was tied up with rope around the chair.He let out squeaks being applied pressure by the tall women behind him

Y/n looked towards the door seeing him skipper with wide eyes and disbelief.

She grabbed the flip flop and threw it at skipper hitting him right in the face.

The male let out a shock yell before getting pulled in the garage as his yells were being muffled by y/n.

The male tried holding on to the door but was grabbed by his hands and pulled in.

++.                      ++.                   ++.          

" Barbie you log in each gift too see who's it from and see Chelsea's response to them" Stacie said.

Pointing at barbie before pointing at skipper in his face.

" Skipper you're on paper recycling duty." Stacie exclaimed.

Skipper let out a tired groan at his brother.

Tiny footsteps could be heard Chelsea ran in the room and threw herself at the gifts.

Suddenly she was pulled out by a pair of soft hands and looked up too see her favourite person in the world.

" Y/n! You came in for my birthday!" Chelsea said letting out girlish screams.

Y/n grabbed onto Chelsea and presented her towards a large box containing a bike inside.

She pulled it out and was immediately grabbed onto by the small child.

Chelsea screamed out and let out tiny squeals, that would hurt dogs.

The brothers saw the tiny girl getting hugs from y/n and her attention.

But the tall female had plans for them she looked at skipper and gave him a sign to be ready for what's to come.

Y/n let cleared her throat out and started him and let out me ma muu notes.

Skipper quickly grabbed his sister and the bike quickly running towards his room.

Y/n stared at skipper spot he once sat at before yelling gruesome words.

" YOU FUCKING RETARD YOU PIECE OF SHIT YOU SMEEL LIKEE MY GRANDMAS COOCHIE HAIRRY WHO-"

          THE END

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 212 14
๐šˆ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‡ ๐šœ๐š๐šž๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐šข ๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ, ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š—...
680 50 18
As a girl who got reincarnated... I don't care if i become an extra, But why i have to be a male?! ______________________________________ Note: Read...
18.5K 171 33
!!!!THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED DUE TO LOSS OF INTEREST IN THE DSMP. THANK YOU.!!!! "โฑ'แต แต—สฐแต‰ แถœแต’แต˜สณแต— สฒแต‰หขแต—แต‰สณ แตƒโฟแตˆ แตสธ สฒแต’แต‡ โฑหข แต—แต’ แต‰โฟแต—แต‰สณแต—แตƒโฑโฟ...๐˜๐Ž๐”." That's...
36.8K 1.3K 15
An evil lurks in Morioh, the small, quiet but bizarre town is slowly twisting into something horrifying all because of one man. From 1983 to 1995, Yo...