My Lovely Husband

By Myhearttellsastory

Sometimes all we need is a push in life... Maybe the marriage is the push both Jungkook and Taehyung needed i... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 11

1.7K 94 3
By Myhearttellsastory

Hii everyone..
Sorry for not updating and keeping you all waited for or such a long time. But now as I'm back I'll try to fast forward the updates .
Here's one for you all .
Enjoy ◖⁠⚆⁠ᴥ⁠⚆⁠◗.
---------------------------------------------------

Third Person Pov.
---------------------

The wedding preparations started with lots of happiness and enthusiasm in both homes . The news spread about the wedding around the city as how Jeon Jungkook finally tieing knot with his fiancee Taehyung.

The shopping and the planning for the wedding started and both of the families corporated to a famous and common wedding planner who have taken upon the responsibility of the wedding decor, food , and other arrangements too .

As decided by Taehyung and Jungkook the wedding and other functions before the wedding like Haldi , Mehendi and Sangeet going to be there only .

But right now Taehyung is in the more bigger problem and that's who's coming to pick him up from the university.

" Where did this Yeonjun went , I've told him to pick me up exactly by 4 but still he's nowhere." He Huff in anger as he hug himself because as the evening comes the wind started getting colder .

His phone rang and he immediately take it .

" Yes... Jin hyung...when Yeonjun is coming to take me .. I know but ....what who told him to come from that way ....ok... I'll see what I could do hmm... don't worry .. yeah .." he ends the call and start walking to the bus stand . He's already tired from the extra work he's pushing himself to do before he will took leave for the wedding.

" Aah .. I hate buses .." he pouts and sat on the chairs line up on the bus stand .

The weather started getting worst as the time passes still the bus doesn't reach in time . Taehyung getting more and more frustrated and tired . He should have took his car now he's cursing himself only .

" You should have took the car Tae....why wouldn't you..." He says and look around to see a taxi or something. Before he took his phone to call someone else to come and pick him up a car horn get his attention.

But he still ignored it but again the driver keep giving horn and Taehyung in anger get up from there to shout at that person but left awestruck from the person standing in front of him smiling at him .

There with a red Audi stood Jeon Jungkook with his charming smile and looking handsome as always.

Taehyung face brighten as he took his bag and run to the ceo to jump in him hugging him close. Jungkook laugh and hold his waist tightly pulling him closer .

" Hey beautiful.... need a ride ?" He says in his husky voice and Taehyung blush as he felt Jungkook's lips on his earlobe.

He back away slowly and look at him , " Hmm ..let me think , I have a fiancee Mr... and he don't like when I talk to strangers you know" he giggle and Jungkook hums pulling him more closer before caressing his cheeks.

" So should I kidmap you... gorgeous?" He asks looking into those almond eyes he fell for .

" I might let you kidnap me ..but first let me get married you know..." They both look at each other before laughing out loud .

" What are you doing here huh, I'm sure it's your work time ..then ?" Tae asks snuggling into other's chest .

" Hmm...let me think...I'm here because my fiancee forget to bring a car ... and he thought it's safe to take a bus and not calling me to pick him up..." Taehyung bite his lips and he knows Jungkook is upset about it , he always have been if he don't take car or try to go somewhere by buses .

" Koo....are you mad ?" He pouts try to look adorable which he is .

" You tell shouldn't I be ... darling...when you take risks like this huh !, Taehyung... I...I'm not stopping you from doing anything but please keep yourself put of danger or any situation where I will feel like it's not right ok...baby , I love you and I got scared when I came to know you are still here ...when Jin hyung called me to ask if I'm around here so I could pick you up..... I was worried baby....you shouldn't do something like this ok .do anything kill anyone and your man will handle the rest but don't take these risky measures ok...." Taehyung nods pouting and look at Jungkook who smiles and peck his lips .

" Yaah...what are doing..what if someone saw us..." Taehyung says blushing as he look around to saw very few people around.

" So let them see...I'm just kissing my wifey not their' s ok..." Jungkook remarks and Taehyung just shook his head .

" Let's go..come on.. I'll drop you hmm..." They both get inside the car and Jungkook drove it to the way of Taehyung's home .

Taehyung is enjoying the music and caressing the veins on Jungkook's hand that's on his thigh while he drive with another hand looking so fucking hot that Taehyung had to control himself from jumping on him and kissing the hell out of his man .

" You know I could feel your intense gaze on me....babe" Jungkook look at him and saw other's cheeks getting red .

" So what ...I'm just looking at my man...can't I?" He raise an brow at him smirking.

" Babe if you don't want us to get in an accident you should stop biting your lips because it's distracting ok..." Taehyung giggle and put his head on Jungkook's shoulder. Both living in the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook stop the car in front of Kim's house and look at his fiancee who fall asleep. He admire the long lashes touching the pink cheeks as the sunrays fall on Taehyung's face making him look more ethereal.

Jungkook unhook his seatbelt and lean towards Tae. Bringing a hand to his face he caress his lips before pecking on them softly.

" Just few days more....love " he whispered and Taehyung frown in his sleep. His eyes flutter and he open his eyes to smile lazily.

" What a wonderful view ...." He says .

" Hmm...but mine is more beautiful" Jungkook whisper and peck again on his lips . Taehyung held his hand that's own his cheek and deeply kiss Jungkook back. Both move their lips softly against each other as no words is needed to express the love they have in their heart for each other.

But a knock on the window brought them out of the daze of love as Taehyung flinch and Jungkook pull away to only look outside and found Namjoon there . He thank God his car window is black from outside as no one could see what's happening in.

Taehyung immediately look presentable and Jungkook roll down the window.

" Hello hyung...." He greets Namjoon who look at them in confusion.

" Jungkook..you with Taetae....?" He look confused.

" Oh ..hyungie... I... Yeonjun was stuck in the traffic so Jungkook was near that area ...so he came to drop me..." Taehyung explain.

" Oh ..that great then... tae go inside soon ...as mom is asking when are you coming back..she wants to show you few things she bought" Taehyung nods and took off his seatbelt before look at Jungkook who gives him a nod and Taehyung left from there .

" Jungkook why don't you park the car here and come inside..." Namjoon suggest.

" No hyung... I have some work.. I'll just leave...see you soon...bye " Namjoon nods and Jungkook drove away.

Taehyung as soon as he enters inside he got shocked to found his all cousins sitting in the living area doing God knows what .

" Oh look Taetae is here ... Tae come and select one fast. ..fast..." Jiya Taehyung's cousin from his mom's side held his hand and make him sat in between them .

" Yes. .taebear choose one come on..." He nods and look in front of himself to see a bunch of cards kept there all over the table.

" What's this guys ..?" He asks picking one .

" What else your wedding invitation....the Jeon have send these because they want you to choose which one you'll like .... and Brother in law suggest that only ...so choose one " Taehyung smiles Because he for sure know who's idea is this.

" Ok...ok... I'll choose but let me just go and freshen up ok... I'll come after changing" he says and left upstairs to his room.

He lay down on his bed and like that he doesn't know when sleep consume him .

~~~~~~~~~~

It's been two days now that the families have chosen the wedding invitation cards and it have been sent to all relatives and family friends. Because Jungkook and Taehyung only want the close one's to attend the wedding no other people so they had only maintained the guest list according to it .

Taehyung with Jungkook after a long day discussion have chosen a beautiful invitation with small gift to sent to invite the people. Everyone liked their choice and approval it .

Right now Jungkook is going through few emails as it's past midnight but he's still working in his office ignoring his mom's words .

He signs in tiredness and lean back on the chair . Closing his eyes he thought of going home or completing the work because next week he's taking off from work .

" I should complete this ...." He says and get back to work on the new presentation for their upcoming projects.

As he's typing in his laptop his phone rang and he pick it up to saw Taehyung's video calling him. And he knows his mom must have told his beautiful fiancee about him working overtime again.

He get up walk to the couch before settling down on it and picking the call . There goes away his all tiredness as he saw the face of his love in front of him.

" Jeon Jungkook care to tell me what are you doing in office at this hour huh ! , I've told you so many times to sleep on time but you bunny face never listen to me huh.....what ...why are smiling for huh !" Taehyung says pouting at him through the phone.

Jungkook laugh at his adorable face because to him Taehyung could never look scary .

" Baby....I'm sorry but you look so cute my heart...." He chuckled and Taehyung Huff from other side whispering in other language.

" You don't change the topic, tell me why are still working and not at home....Koo you should take care of yourself.. I don't want a lean husband ok... I want my hubby to be in good shape like a muscle bunny he is..." He says .

" Ok sorry darling...it's just I don't want to dump my whole world load on my employees ok....so before I took a good leave for our wedding I want to complete atleast important work " Tae signs as he thought how determine this person is .

" You know I feel so proud of you... like so proud " Jungkook smiles and nods his head before putting his head on the couch looking at Taehyung. Both keep looking at each other silence basking the comfortable aura around. They don't need to speak to let their thoughts known .

" You should sleep babe..." Jungkook whisper.

" Hmm... and you need to go home ..or wait sleep there , you told me before you have a room inside your office right..so sleep there only don't drive this late...." Taehyung keep talking but all Jungkook do is to admire him listening to all the worry and care filled words from him.

" Koo...are you listening to me..." Tae pouts whining as he knows the bunny zone out again.

" I'm..now hang up ok.. sleep it's late darling... I love you...baby good night and dream beautiful..." Taehyung peck him through the phone making other smile.

" Love you too bun... good night..." They both hang up and Taehyung lay on his back while Jungkook on the bed in his office attached room. Thinking about their future together.

" I can't wait" both whispered and fall asleep thinking about each other.

Well no one could.. because the wedding is around.

---------------------------------------------------

Hope you all liked it .
Please vote and follow for more amazing chapters ahead .
Take care.
See you all soon ❤️.

Purple you all 💜💚.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 23.7K 49
⚠️Please be aware that the following content is the sole part of my imagination and has nothing to do with the mentioned idol⚠️ "I am going to make y...
92.6K 4K 45
What happen when a cute spoiled brat and a rich handsome ceo meets? What happen when their families decides to get them married? ❤️ A cute little bit...
329K 11.9K 40
Jungkook:WHAT?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING MOM?! I'LL NEVER MARRY HIM!! Taehyung:w..what?! HUH WHAT?! WHEN DID I SAY THAT? Kids?!!! With that rabbi...
39.6K 1.8K 19
A story of a cute boy Kim Taehyung how have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as possible but the...